https://es.litmind.com/data/photos/2/8/4/1776482.profile_non_retina.jpg

https://es.litmind.com/data/photos/7/7/4/1776477.profile_non_retina.jpg

https://es.litmind.com/data/photos/4/6/0/1649064.profile_non_retina.jpg

The Blade
01-11-2021, 06:54 PM
Nordocromagnid.

Cristiano viejo
01-11-2021, 06:57 PM
^ I was thinking in a typical Keltic Nordid specimen. Resembles that American actress I dont remember her name... one with an Irish surname iirc.

Luso
01-11-2021, 07:27 PM
What I’d imagine as Celtic

Xacal
01-11-2021, 07:28 PM
Nordocromagnid.

+1

Xacal
01-11-2021, 07:29 PM
Nordocromagnid.

+1

Gota_type_
01-12-2021, 03:58 PM
I thought you were going to refer to María Castro and not Marta Castro (I did not know her):

https://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Maria+Castro+Celebrities+Attend+Sexy+Room+fZIyuiUU-tcl.jpg

https://img4.woman.es/fc/a7/b8/actriz-maria-castro-presume-melena-pelirroja-640.jpg

They ressemble each other.

The "castro" surname is quite common here in Galicia and Asturias and it was given by the Romans for the celtic "castrum", or "fortified villages made of stones".

Epimeteo
01-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Nordo cm

Suinthila
01-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Yes, a spanish redhead gal. So what? It's not a rarity.

Davystayn
01-12-2021, 06:36 PM
Keltic nordid primarily, Maria is even more so

Cristiano viejo
01-12-2021, 10:43 PM
The "castro" surname is quite common here in Galicia and Asturias

Because it is a Galician surname, my friend.

Xacal
01-13-2021, 04:24 AM
deleted

Luso
01-13-2021, 04:50 AM

Most typical Spaniard I've ever seen.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 04:53 AM

More than people like you, that is sure.

Sebastianus Rex
01-13-2021, 04:55 AM
Keltic Nordic imo

Luso
01-13-2021, 05:11 AM
More than people like you, that is sure.

Haha, Yes Cristiano Very True! And you are nordic

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 05:13 AM
Haha, Yes Cristiano Very True! And you are nordic

No, I am not, dont insult me.

Yes, she is infinitely more common than you (you are not at all).

Babak
01-13-2021, 05:15 AM
looks nord+cm

Luso
01-13-2021, 05:25 AM
No, I am not, dont insult me.

Yes, she is infinitely more common than you (you are not at all).

Then you are indeed a bit slow. :thumb001: I love you too man, just stay off the drugs... yes, even a dark Iberian will be infinitely more common than a Keltic-nordid :rolleyes:. I literally went through most of Spain, from Andalusia into Madrid to Catalonia, and by strolling around I casually observed more basic meds, atlanto-meds, gracile meds, alpine-med, berids than a type like her. In fact, I saw a type like her approximately every 50 people I saw (natives) and the times I do she usually had a heavy Irish or foreign accent. Stop coping.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 05:28 AM
Then you are indeed a bit slow. :thumb001: I love you too man, just stay off the drugs... yes, even a dark Iberian will be infinitely more common than a Keltic-nordid :rolleyes:. I literally went through all of Spain, from Andalusia into Madrid to Catalonia, I spotted way more basic meds, atlanto-meds, gracile meds, berids than a type like her. I maybe saw a type like her every 50 people I saw (natives) and the times I do she usually had a heavy Irish accent. Stop coping.That is not the topic, the topic is your alien features. It is you who are on drugs if you think you are a basic Med, Atlanto Med, Gracile Med...

Luso
01-13-2021, 05:31 AM
That is not the topic, the topic is your alien features. It is you who are on drugs if you think you are a basic Med, Atlanto Med, Gracile Med...

I am not typical... I'll give you that :thumb001: but definitely more typical than a keltic-nordid... that I am not stupid enough to lie about. Again it shows your bias towards lighter types, not surprising coming from you. Isn't it early in España? You should probably stop coping on this topic and getting prepared for the day.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 05:37 AM
I am not typical... I'll give you that :thumb001: but definitely more typical than a keltic-nordid...

Absolutely false, you wish. Keltic Nordids look white, you dont. The vast majority of the Spaniards look white. Do maths if you can.

LittleDarkAge
01-13-2021, 05:38 AM
Absolutely false, you wish. Keltic Nordids look white, you dont. The vast majority of the Spaniards look white. Do maths if you can.

What's your problem with Luso? Do you attack him simply because he's not White enough to you? Is there any coherent reason to attack him?

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 05:45 AM
What's your problem with Luso? Do you attack him simply because he's not White enough to you? Is there any coherent reason to attack him?

Review the thread before making ugly accusations toward my person.

LittleDarkAge
01-13-2021, 05:59 AM
Review the thread before making ugly accusations toward my person.

I didn't make any accusations, it's called questioning. This thread is irrelevant because you've been attacking him for days now. I said it once, and I will say it one more time: you don't act White, Cristiano. If you didn't mention your Spanish heritage, I'd think you're mixed-race. You act stereotypically thug. Not different from Blacks who will attack verbally or physically anyone who disagrees with them on certain subjects. People are afraid of you because of your maniac behavior towards someone with a different opinion. You called me Sudaca once, but let me explain something to you: you're very similar to the mixed-race Brazilians I see on a daily basis. They have no self-control, no civilized manners, and always act like thugs around people they don't like. Simply being White doesn't help much if you choose to act like a third world uneducated monkey. And I'm not saying that to irritate you (I know your head explodes every time someone confronts you, like a ghetto Black person), it's just to make you see what you are and how you behave. Sure, you might simply say: "Don't talk to me in such terms, Sudaca, jajajajaja" and choose to ignore everything I wrote, or you can learn something from it. Let me see your next move.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:05 AM
I didn't make any accusations, it's called questioning. This thread is irrelevant because you've been attacking him for days now. I said it once, and I will say it one more time: you don't act White, Cristiano. If you didn't mention your Spanish heritage, I'd think you're mixed-race. You act stereotypically thug. Not different from Blacks who will attack verbally or physically anyone who disagrees with them on certain subjects. People are afraid of you because of your maniac behavior towards someone with a different opinion. You called me Sudaca once, but let me explain something to you: you're very similar to the mixed-race Brazilians I see on a daily basis. They have no self-control, no civilized manners, and always act like thugs around people they don't like. Simply being White doesn't help much if you choose to act like a third world uneducated monkey. And I'm not saying that to irritate you (I know your head explodes every time someone confronts you, like a ghetto Black person), it's just to make you see what you are and how you behave. Sure, you might simply say: "Don't talk to me in such terms, Sudaca, jajajajaja" and choose to ignore everything I wrote, or you can learn something from it. Let me see your next move.
Nice words :thumb001:

LittleDarkAge
01-13-2021, 06:08 AM
Oh, I almost forgot: in regards to Luso, you keep seeing him as some kind of bastard for being Portuguese and a bit different from the average population. You might also think he's darkwashing the Iberians, but let me say this: you, with your third world ghetto behavior, is doing the bad job here. You are making the Spaniards look bad acting this way. Spaniards are warm and cool people. You're just a genetic throwback of an African savage deeply rooted in your DNA who claims he's White but shows us otherwise with this thug, violent, and low-IQ behavior.

LittleDarkAge
01-13-2021, 06:12 AM
Your days being savage are gone, Cristiano. I'm not afraid of you.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:18 AM
Oh, I almost forgot: in regards to Luso, you keep seeing him as some kind of bastard for being Portuguese and a bit different from the average population. You might also think he's darkwashing the Iberians, but let me say this: you, with your third world ghetto behavior, is doing the bad job here. You are making the Spaniards look bad acting this way. Spaniards are warm and cool people. You're just a genetic throwback of an African savage deeply rooted in your DNA who claims he's White but shows us otherwise with this thug, violent, and low-IQ behavior.

lol, such monkey attitude... :blink:

Luso
01-13-2021, 07:14 AM
I love Viejo so much I made a video response to him:

https://i.imgur.com/8Aey6Ke.mp4

ps; sorry for shit lighting. This is just for the voice-- pure entertainment... but at the same time facts.

Luso
01-13-2021, 07:20 AM

tbf he mostly trolls, and I love it :rolleyes:. But funnily enough, he has always been dead serious about saying I am super super exotic for Spain. Like amigo I've been to Spain they think I was a local, the guy is a bit delusional. I understand I'm not the quintessential example of Iberian looks, but I'd say close enough. Btw, I love to play with him, and some others who most likely see me as pretty foreign mhm... won't name names.

Rafael Passoni
01-13-2021, 07:55 AM
Wow. She is very beautiful. My Spaniard uncle is red haired and blue eyed too. I love this hair color. Looks Keltic.

PaleoEuropean
01-13-2021, 09:51 AM
KN-Med CM, third pic she kinda looks Italian.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 03:07 PM
tbf he mostly trolls, and I love it :rolleyes:. But funnily enough, he has always been dead serious about saying I am super super exotic for Spain. Like amigo I've been to Spain they think I was a local, the guy is a bit delusional. I understand I'm not the quintessential example of Iberian looks, but I'd say close enough. Btw, I love to play with him, and some others who most likely see me as pretty foreign mhm... won't name names.
hahaha

KN-Med CM, third pic she kinda looks Italian.
hahaha

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 03:08 PM

ps; sorry for shit lighting. This is just for the voice-- pure entertainment... but at the same time facts.

lol, you look even more Gypsy than in pictures, congratulations :D

Immanenz
01-13-2021, 03:12 PM
Troender / Nordo- Cm

Luso
01-13-2021, 05:55 PM
lol, you look even more Gypsy than in pictures, congratulations :D
K. So that means 100% Iberians can be Gypsy! Good logic, and there are so many more of us, in fact all the people you don’t like their looks you scream “GITANO” when they most likely don’t even have any of that blood. Cope more.

Suinthila
01-13-2021, 06:05 PM

Sabía que saltaría un tontorrón.

No ser raro, no significa ser típico. Tonto del ano.

Luso
01-13-2021, 06:20 PM
Sabía que saltaría un tontorrón.

No ser raro, no significa ser típico. Tonto del ano.

estaba bromeando

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:22 PM
K. So that means 100% Iberians can be Gypsy! Good logic, and there are so many more of us, in fact all the people you don’t like their looks you scream “GITANO” when they most likely don’t even have any of that blood. Cope more.

If you are 100% Iberico (something you are dreaming to) then nobody in Spain is Iberian :lol:

Lozano
01-13-2021, 06:26 PM
Luso's phenotype,eurafricanid, must be obviously way more common in spain than this redhead girl.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:27 PM

Nor is it that they are common...

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:28 PM
Luso's phenotype,eurafricanid, must be obviously way more common in spain than this redhead girl.

Because you say it.

Suinthila
01-13-2021, 06:28 PM
Nor is it that they are common...

Otro.

Venga, a paseo ambosdós.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:30 PM

Agree, for each person with the appearance of the woman who posted CV you can find 3 or 4 similar to Luso.

Lozano
01-13-2021, 06:31 PM
Because you say it.

Simply because it's true and everybody knows it, including u.

There's no debate possible

Agree, for each person with the appearance of the woman who posted CV you can find 3 or 4 similar to Luso.

Of course ;)

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:32 PM

Simply because it's true and everybody knows it, including u.

There's no debate possible

You wish non white looking people is more typical than white looking people :thumb001:

Lozano
01-13-2021, 06:33 PM
Or we forget this guy IberianALex another Dark Med Spanish example

She looks even more off-euro than Luso.

Gallop
01-13-2021, 06:33 PM
Otro.

Venga, a paseo ambosdós.

Por favor, qué eso de "ambosdós" ambos ya son dos. "Ambosdos" no existe en el idioma español.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:34 PM
Or we forget this guy IberianALex another Dark Med Spanish example

She looks even more off-euro than Luso.

He is Canarian, retard. You just prove our points :laugh:

Luso
01-13-2021, 06:35 PM
If you are 100% Iberico (something you are dreaming to) then nobody in Spain is Iberian :lol:

Unlike you I’ve done my dna tests and I’ve shown them for everyone to see, you on the other hand, for whatever reason are scared to show any of your results. I am completely typical genetically Iberian. If that means you are not iberian sure! But you can’t hide as Castilian either because I have a lot affinity towards there- like many Portuguese- :rolleyes: But you know this already, you just keep coping. So funny :rolleyes:

Lozano
01-13-2021, 06:35 PM
You wish non white looking people is more typical than white looking people :thumb001:

Nadie esta diciendo que asi sea.

Yo me estoy refiriendo a que gente con fenotipos parecidos al tal IberianAlex y Luso, aunque puede que no sean mayoritarios, deben ser mucho mas comunes que la chica pelirroja que posteaste. Y gixajo me lo acabó de confirmar

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:37 PM
Unlike you I’ve done my dna tests and I’ve shown them for everyone to see, you on the other hand, for whatever reason are scared to show any of your results. I am completely typical genetically Iberian. If that means you are not iberian sure! But you can’t hide as Castilian either because I have a lot affinity towards there- like many Portuguese- :rolleyes: But you know this already, you just keep coping. So funny :rolleyes:
You are not 100% Iberian, dont dream. Your results break into much more components. Negro, for example. And you show it.

Nadie esta dicinedo que asi sea.

Yo me estoy refiriendo a que gente con fenotipos parecidos al tal IberianAlex y Luso, aunque puede que no sean mayoritarios, deben ser mucho mas comunes que la chica pelirroja que posteaste. Y gixajo me lo acabó de confirmar

Sí, sí estás diciéndolo. A cada post.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:39 PM
Otro.

Venga, a paseo ambosdós.

Piensa un poco antes de contestar, Qué fueran a la vez , pelirrojos (de verdad) y con ojos claros...cuántos has tenido de compañeros de clase durante tus estudios?

Y luego piensa en gente que tenga el mismo tono de piel, color de pelo y ojos que Luso, y compara.

Sin ser lo más común, gente como Luso hay muchísimo más que gente como esa chica.

En cuanto a lo del paseo, ya paseé bastante hoy, gracias por el consejo.

Luso
01-13-2021, 06:42 PM
You are not 100% Iberian, dont dream. Your results break into much more components. Negro, for example. And you show it.

There are many Portuguese, and even some Spanish, including some even on here that score higher Berber and SSA than me! Not like it matters, but just proving that you’re indeed ignorant to genetics. It’s sad that you’ve been on here for what? 10 years? And still avoid the genetic section, which is the most interesting to many b/c it actually depends on real science, but instead you are obsessed ab the pseudoscience taxonomy. Which isn’t surprising knowing you have so many low iq posts, but still... you don’t know shit about the genetics of your own people. Sad.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:43 PM
Piensa un poco antes de contestar, Qué fueran a la vez , pelirrojos (de verdad) y con ojos claros...cuántos has tenido de compañeros de clase durante tus estudios?

Y luego piensa en gente que tenga el mismo tono de piel, color de pelo y ojos que Luso, y compara.

Sin ser lo más común, gente como Luso hay muchísimo más que gente como esa chica.

En cuanto a lo del paseo, ya paseé bastante hoy, gracias por el consejo.

Así que estás diciendo que hay más españoles no blancos que pelirrojos...
JUASSSSS.
Vete a cagar, calvo.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:44 PM
Nadie esta diciendo que asi sea.

Es que lo son, no sé en que mundo imaginario vive el chaval este.

Luso tiene una forma de ojos poco habitual, pero en cuanto a coloración, si no es la mayoritaria, es mucho más común que los pelirrojos con ojos claros en la península ibérica, es que es absurdo discutir cosas así.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:44 PM
There are many Portuguese, and even some Spanish, including some even on here that score higher Berber and SSA than me! Not like it matters, but just proving that you’re indeed ignorant to genetics. It’s sad that you’ve been on here for what? 10 years? And still avoid the genetic section, which is the most interesting to many, besides the pseudoscience you are obsessed about... but still... you don’t know shit about the genetics of your own people. Sad.

From what ass do you get I dont know it?? that is not the point, Gypsy looking boy. The point is that nobody in Iberia is 100% Iberian, who do you want to deceive?

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:46 PM
Así que estás diciendo que hay más españoles no blancos que pelirrojos...
JUASSSSS.
Vete a cagar, calvo.

No me apetece ir a cagar ahora mismo, gracias.

No blancos no, he dicho como Luso, Luso es blanco, zampabollos ;)

Luso
01-13-2021, 06:46 PM
From what ass do you get I dont know it?? that is not the point, Gypsy looking boy. The point is that nobody in Iberia is 100% Iberian, who do you want to deceive?

LOL. When I say I’m 100% iberian I’m saying that within my native population avgs of Portugal I score in the typical ranges of my people, which is very similar to Spanish as well. No one will get 100% iberian specifically. That in no way changes my argument.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:47 PM
No me apetece ir a cagar ahora mismo, gracias.

No blancos no, he dicho como Luso, Luso es blanco, zampabollos ;)

Luso es blanco xD lo que me faltaba por leer xD

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:48 PM
LOL. When I say I’m 100% iberian I’m saying that within my native population avgs of Portugal I score in the typical ranges of my people, which is very similar to Spanish as well. No one will get 100% iberian specifically. That in no way changes my argument.

Yet you look like a Gypsy. Unluckily for you I am not the only one that tells this to you.

Lozano
01-13-2021, 06:49 PM
He is Canarian, retard. You just prove our points :laugh:

Half Canarian boy.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:50 PM
Half Canarian boy.

Even if he only was half Canarian that would be enough. But no, he is 100% Canarian.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:53 PM
A ver, yo tengo 18 primos por parte materna y 7 por la paterna, no hay ni un solo pelirrojo con ojos claros. Castaños claros y rubios con ojos avellana y marrones por parte paterna, y con pelo negro o castaño oscuro, y bastantes ojos claros (azules y grises)por la materna. En general ambos lados con similar tono de piel.

Con pelo negro y ojos marrones, y que en verano se ponen muy morenos, unos cuantos.;)

Y con ojos achinados, casualmente también, empezando por una de mis hermanas.

Lozano
01-13-2021, 06:55 PM
Even if he only was half Canarian that would be enough. But no, he is 100% Canarian.

he and Luso looks more white than for example, this brown galician footballer

Javier Fernandez Abruñedo

https://i.postimg.cc/htKFC8M0/132003.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Alexandro
01-13-2021, 06:57 PM

I'm Canarian on my maternal side but my dad is from Castilla-La Mancha, little town called Tortuero specifically.

Not going to contribute to....whatever this thread is, haha, but just wanted to point that out.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 06:57 PM
Repetido.

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 06:58 PM
A ver, yo tengo 18 primos por parte materna y 7 por la paterna, no hay ni un solo pelirrojo con ojos claros. Castaños claros y rubios con ojos avellana y marrones por parte paterna, y con pelo negro o castaño oscuro, y bastantes ojos claros (azules y grises)por la materna. En general ambos lados con similar tono de piel.

Con pelo negro y ojos marrones, y que en verano se ponen muy morenos, unos cuantos.;)

Y con ojos achinados, casualmente también, empezando por una de mis hermanas.
Tu hermana no se parece en nada a esta cosa:

estás mezclando churras con merinas. Estás mezclando alguien con ojos ni de lejos tan achinados como los de iLuso y alguien de ojos claros incluso, con alguien de tonalidad cuasi negra como la de iLuso. Es decir coges a un familiar tuyo que es moreno pero con rasgos normales, a otro que es blanquito de piel pero con ojos achinados... y tienes los cojones peludos (al menos algo peludo en ti, menos mal) de hacer un cocktail con ellos y decir que tienes familiares que se parecen a iLuso, jajaja, me meo xD

Suinthila
01-13-2021, 07:02 PM
Por favor, qué eso de "ambosdós" ambos ya son dos. "Ambosdos" no existe en el idioma español.

Es enfático.

Y si no existe, ya existirá.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 07:03 PM
Tu hermana no se parece en nada a esta cosa:

estás mezclando churras con merinas. Estás mezclando alguien con ojos ni de lejos tan achinados como los de iLuso y alguien de ojos claros incluso, con alguien de tonalidad cuasi negra como la de iLuso. Es decir coges a un familiar tuyo que es moreno pero con rasgos normales, a otro que es blanquito de piel pero con ojos achinados... y tienes los cojones peludos (al menos algo peludo en ti, menos mal) de hacer un cocktail con ellos y decir que tienes familiares que se parecen a iLuso, jajaja, me meo xD

¿Y este qué te parece?:)

https://i.postimg.cc/43CChsNt/2007.png (https://postimages.org/)

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 07:05 PM

Me parece que ya no te quedan argumentos y que tienes que postear la foto más oscura y distorsionada posible, y que ni aún así te pareces en absolutamente nada a iLuso.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 07:18 PM
En cuanto a mi hermana, de pequeña tenía una pinta muy asiática:

https://i.postimg.cc/SKqhvmF4/merc1.png (https://postimages.org/)

Aunque luego de más mayor la cosa se moderó bastante:

https://i.postimg.cc/JnnSfnpf/merc2.png (https://postimages.org/)

Y no debería tener nada amerindio o asiático, porque ni mis padres ni yo lo tenemos, y parece claro que esos rasgos vienen sobre todo de mi abuelo paterno, del que heredé mi haplotipo R1a:

https://i.postimg.cc/8PDxGtXd/051.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 07:21 PM
En cuanto a mi hermana, de pequeña tenía una pinta muy asiática:

Aunque luego de más mayor la cosa se moderó bastante:[/spoiler]

Y no debería tener nada amerindio o asiático, porque ni mis padres ni yo lo tenemos, y parece claro que esos rasgos vienen sobre todo de mi abuelo paterno, del que heredé mi haplotipo R1a:

Ninguno junta las dos cosas como hace iLuso (tez morena + rasgos exóticos). Ni siquiera tu hermana sonriendo en la primera foto.

No insistas, calvo. Gente como iLuso no existe en España. Yo al menos no veo a gente como él en mi vida cotidiana. Y tú en el País Quéasco, con lo hidalgos y puros que sois, imagino que menos aún.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 07:24 PM
Me parece que ya no te quedan argumentos y que tienes que postear la foto más oscura y distorsionada posible, y que ni aún así te pareces en absolutamente nada a iLuso.

Los polvorones que has engullido te han debido embotar el cerebro si de verdad crees que es más fácil encontrar a alguien como esa chica que a alguien como Luso en lapenínsula Ibérica.

El caso es "sostenella y no enmendalla", cogiste manía a Luso porque cuando entró aquí no fuiste capaz de adivinar de dónde era, y desde entonces no haces más que negar que su aspecto tenga nada que ver con la península.Toda esta discusión no es más que un ejemplo de tu cabezonería.Mira a ver no vayas a ser maño.

Está claro que Luso no es lo más habitual, pero esa chica es aún menos habitual. Y eso es así, te pongas como te pongas tú, y tu nuevo palmero, que no sabemos de donde ha salido, pero que igual resulta que es pelirrojo con ojos azul claro.;)

gixajo
01-13-2021, 07:29 PM
Ninguno junta las dos cosas como hace iLuso (tez morena + rasgos exóticos). Ni siquiera tu hermana sonriendo en la primera foto.

No insistas, calvo. Gente como iLuso no existe en España. Yo al menos no veo a gente como él en mi vida cotidiana. Y tú en el País Quéasco, con lo hidalgos y puros que sois, imagino que menos aún.

No existe no...;)

Deja los polvorones, en serio...:patpat:

Cristiano viejo
01-13-2021, 07:33 PM
Los polvorones que has engullido te han debido embotar el cerebro si de verdad crees que es más fácil encontrar a alguien como esa chica que a alguien como Luso en lapenínsula Ibérica.

El caso es "sostenella y no enmendalla", cogiste manía a Luso porque cuando entró aquí no fuiste capaz de adivinar de dónde era, y desde entonces no haces más que negar que su aspecto tenga nada que ver con la península.Toda esta discusión no es más que un ejemplo de tu cabezonería.Mira a ver no vayas a ser maño.

Está claro que Luso no es lo más habitual, pero esa chica es aún menos habitual. Y eso es así, te pongas como te pongas tú, y tu nuevo palmero, que no sabemos de donde ha salido, pero que igual resulta que es pelirrojo con ojos azul claro.;)

Si quieres creer que un fenotipo gitano es más común que uno blanco, pues vale :noidea:

placebo
01-13-2021, 07:39 PM
y0U wiShHHhh

Luso
01-13-2021, 07:42 PM
I bet you all 5000 dollars if I had blue eyes I’d be considered much more typical iberian by CV... don’t lie :rolleyes:

Blue:
https://i.imgur.com/LG3n2wx.jpg

Vs brown:

https://i.imgur.com/nkwUGq2.jpg

Now let’s add his favorite blonde hair and blue eyes- LOL:

https://i.imgur.com/yxMWn73.jpg

Luso
01-13-2021, 07:50 PM
Also another... who apparently can’t pass in Spain according to Cristiano, Guedes, Portuguese player;

If he has blue eyes Cristiano would say yes, don’t lie :rolleyes:

He would tell “Celtiberian Castilian stock!!!!”

https://i.imgur.com/KXWD38w.jpg

Brown eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/kjJkOr7.jpg

This is his ultimate edition for CV:

https://i.imgur.com/SE3b2yR.jpg

gixajo
01-13-2021, 07:52 PM
Voy a cenar, so cenutrios.

Gallop
01-13-2021, 08:10 PM
Es enfático.

Y si no existe, ya existirá.

Ambosdos o como tú escribes: Ambosdós

De enfático nada, ambosdos no existe en español, ambos sí existe que es la forma correcta.

Suinthila
01-13-2021, 08:23 PM
Ambosdos o como tú escribes: Ambosdós

De enfático nada, ambosdos no existe en español, ambos sí existe que es la forma correcta.

Yo la usé con carácter e intención de énfasis. Si tú no lo entiendes así --a pesar de habértelo indicado ya--, es tu problema, no el mío.
Por otro lado, me importa un carajo que "ambosdós" no esté en el DRAE. Ya estará. O no estará. Me da lo mismo. Tampoco están mogollón de palabras que se usan habitualmente en el idioma español, y son consideradas como formas incorrectas.
El idioma español, lengua viva, evoluciona, está en movimiento. No es una lengua fija y muerta, como el latín.
Yo, por mi parte, seguiré usando "ambosdós" cada vez que lo vea conveniente y me plazca.
No considero que sea preciso ahondar más en este tema.

Damião de Góis
01-13-2021, 08:27 PM
Ah a new episode of the telenovela. I wonder what the next episode will be tomorrow.

Luso
01-13-2021, 08:52 PM
Ah a new episode of the telenovela. I wonder what the next episode will be tomorrow.

Starring Cristiano Viejo, Lead Actor, unfortunately he is being replaced by backup for chronic manic episodes, also the secondary Director, and Propagandist.

Starring Luso, Backup Actor replacing CV, Notes: Director Viejo unhappy with his phenotype for the role as Conquistador.

Starring Gixajo, Owner of Viejo productions, the true intelligent film-making genius, lead-director, Grandpa of Viejo. Plays Don Quixote. Tells CV he needs to relax, and that the red hair women is not a better fit for the role than Luso, and to not be delusional again- runs in the family.

Starring Damião, Telenovela journalist. Plays damião de góis... obviously. Doesnt know whether to like Luso or not, thinks he’s quite atypical to represent his people on the big screen, out of anger might sue Gixajo for thinking not.

Defcon2
01-13-2021, 09:14 PM

Albañil phenotype with somewhat R1a influences.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 09:23 PM
Albañil phenotype with somewhat R1a influences.

Gypsy albañil pheno with borroka shirt, pure Iberian chad, oy yeah.

"Juventud, divino tesoro, te vas para no volver"...y te llevaste mi pelazo.:picard1:

gixajo
01-13-2021, 09:57 PM

Tomorrow, Suinthila realizes that she does not feel true love for Cristiano Viejo and goes to bed with Luso, she becomes pregnant with him, but Luso abandons him for the redhead that Cristiano Viejo posted. Jealous Suinthila kills the redhead and Luso, and then Cristiano Viejo kills Suinthila, also out of jealousy, and to make himself forgive for his sin, he becomes a cloistered monk.

There he gives a coup and seizes the power of the monastery, of course, he kills the abbot, and arms the monks, with whom, after making ships with the benches of the monastery church, he finally invades England.

In the last chapter, on his deathbed in a room in Windsor Castle, he reveals the real results of his 23andMe test, and it turns out that it was 12% South Asian.

Rafael Passoni
01-13-2021, 10:25 PM
I loved this app. Is that FaceApp?

Luso
01-13-2021, 10:30 PM
I loved this app. Is that FaceApp?

Yes

Tenma de Pegasus
01-13-2021, 10:31 PM
Castro is also common in Brazil, probably also Portugal.

Faklon
01-13-2021, 10:33 PM
subscribed, waiting for the sudaca season

Luso
01-13-2021, 10:35 PM
Castro is also common in Brazil, probably also Portugal.

If you mean the name, yes we have it ofc. But if looks, she is not that common in Portugal, maybe she is popular in Brazil as a germanic or irish blooded individual, as you have a good amount there. But not super common to see keltic-nords, it is way more common to see lighter variations of atlanto-meds, gracile meds with similar hair, eye color to her, and atlantids.

gixajo
01-13-2021, 10:36 PM
subscribed, waiting for the sudaca season

The subscription costs 12 euros per month, we accept paypal.

Alexandro
01-13-2021, 10:41 PM
She is not that common in Portugal, maybe she is popular in Brazil as a germanic or irish blooded individual, as you have a good amount there. But not super common to see keltic-nords, it is way more common to see atlanto-meds, gracile meds who are lighter with similar hair, eye color, and atlantids.

Yes, her pigmentation is not rare, but the phenotype definitely is. I don't know how anyone could reasonably argue otherwise, especially to say dark med types are somehow....less common than her in a southern Euro population???? Dios mío, qué tonterías....

Tenma de Pegasus
01-13-2021, 10:43 PM
If you mean the name, yes we have it ofc. But if looks, she is not that common in Portugal, maybe she is popular in Brazil as a germanic or irish blooded individual, as you have a good amount there. But not super common to see keltic-nords, it is way more common to see lighter variations of atlanto-meds, gracile meds with similar hair, eye color to her, and atlantids.

Lol Castro is a surname, its not about color : /

Damião de Góis
01-13-2021, 10:46 PM
Lol Castro is a surname, its not about color : /

A fatal mistake asking about a surname. Everything is about color in this telenovela.

Tenma de Pegasus
01-13-2021, 10:53 PM
A fatal mistake asking about a surname. Everything is about color in this telenovela.

The Apricity public

Latinus
01-13-2021, 10:53 PM

She is not common anywhere, since gingers are a minority even in Scotland and Ireland, the most red headed countries in the world, but even in them, individually, gingers don't even reach 20% of their population.

Faklon
01-13-2021, 10:57 PM
She is not common anywhere, since gingers are a minority even in Scotland and Ireland, the most red headed countries in the world, but even in them, individually, gingers don't even reach 20% of their population.

sudaca season begins:notworth::notworth::notworth:

Imo, she is Portuguese communist Castro whitening Castiila.

Luso
01-13-2021, 10:59 PM

Very true, I mean the thread is in Taxonomy and he didn't make it clear he was talking ab the name, or look. :rolleyes:

Rafael Passoni
01-13-2021, 11:16 PM
In my spanish side about 15 people, 3 are redhead.

Cristiano viejo
01-14-2021, 02:52 PM
I bet you all 5000 dollars if I had blue eyes I’d be considered much more typical iberian by CV... don’t lie :rolleyes:

Also another... who apparently can’t pass in Spain according to Cristiano, Guedes, Portuguese player;

And if my grandmother had wheels she would be a bycicle :rotfl

Yes, her pigmentation is not rare, but the phenotype definitely is. I don't know how anyone could reasonably argue otherwise, especially to say dark med types are somehow....less common than her in a southern Euro population???? Dios mío, qué tonterías....
Pity that this "Portuguese" member does not look not even dark Med.

Cristiano viejo
01-14-2021, 05:10 PM
That explains her phenotype then

She is not Galician.

What does it explain the phenotype of this Andalusian? :rolleyes:

https://isspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/danieldeltoro01-1.jpeg

Ruggery
01-14-2021, 05:33 PM
The subscription costs 12 euros per month, we accept paypal.

In Netflix?

Luso
01-14-2021, 05:34 PM
She is not Galician.

What does it explain the phenotype of this Andalusian? :rolleyes:

https://isspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/danieldeltoro01-1.jpeg

Pure Spanish. Looks nothing like you, boy. You look Italian.

Gota_type_
01-14-2021, 09:36 PM

I think the contrary. Her facial features are not relatively uncommon but being redhead and blue eyed is more rare.

He would tell “Celtiberian Castilian stock!!!!”

https://i.imgur.com/KXWD38w.jpg

Brown eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/kjJkOr7.jpg

This is his ultimate edition for CV:

https://i.imgur.com/SE3b2yR.jpg

That guy is non-White. There is no problem in admitting that most European countries have a certain % of native non-whites. Even in Scandinavia. In Spain, it is probably a 6-8%. Maybe in Portugal a 10-12%, who knows. With non-White I don´t mean that they are black but that they have features that look non-European and this means that they probably are a 10-15% non-White for some unknown reason (maybe a gypsy grandfather, maybe the tens of thousands of moroccoans rapes in Spanish women, maybe subsaharan slaves were taken to Portugal, maybe a 4% of moriscos sobornated the authority and could stay in Spain). We don´t know the reasons for someone to look non-White or non-European until we know his total ancestry for the last 3-4 generations. Anyways, it does not matter. It is a symbol that we must keep our legacy the more "pure" to what our ancestors were because if we were 40% of non-whites in Spain, Spain would be other thing but not real Spain. As if Japan was 30-50% black, it would not be Japan but other thing, a worst thing for sure.

I don´t want the black tribes of deep Africa to be muttified with whites. I would prefer that they would remain pure but in this case it does not affect my country. So it is worst if it affects your country. Even we could reach to a time in which being totally White or totally Spanish could mean that you can side with us. If you someone looks mulatto, maybe they are not considered Spanish enough in a posible future race/ethnic war. It is like if during Reconquista, the north accepted someone named Al-wallyyd from Syria saying that he feels Christian. It is not a matter of feels, it is a matter of tribal feelings since we are an evoluted type of monkey in the end. We have that tribal sense. All of us. Deeper or on the surface, but all of us.

Cristiano viejo
01-14-2021, 10:26 PM
Pure Spanish. Looks nothing like you, boy. You look Italian.

YES, PURE SPANISH. Jealous? :thumb001:

I look as Italian as you look white ;)

Luso
01-14-2021, 11:22 PM
YES, PURE SPANISH. Jealous? :thumb001:

I look as Italian as you look white ;)

Nope. I’m too smart to be pure spanish.

Luso
01-14-2021, 11:38 PM
I think the contrary. Her facial features are not relatively uncommon but being redhead and blue eyed is more rare.

That guy is non-White. There is no problem in admitting that most European countries have a certain % of native non-whites. Even in Scandinavia. In Spain, it is probably a 6-8%. Maybe in Portugal a 10-12%, who knows. With non-White I don´t mean that they are black but that they have features that look non-European and this means that they probably are a 10-15% non-White for some unknown reason (maybe a gypsy grandfather, maybe the tens of thousands of moroccoans rapes in Spanish women, maybe subsaharan slaves were taken to Portugal, maybe a 4% of moriscos sobornated the authority and could stay in Spain). We don´t know the reasons for someone to look non-White or non-European until we know his total ancestry for the last 3-4 generations. Anyways, it does not matter. It is a symbol that we must keep our legacy the more "pure" to what our ancestors were because if we were 40% of non-whites in Spain, Spain would be other thing but not real Spain. As if Japan was 30-50% black, it would not be Japan but other thing, a worst thing for sure.

I don´t want the black tribes of deep Africa to be muttified with whites. I would prefer that they would remain pure but in this case it does not affect my country. So it is worst if it affects your country. Even we could reach to a time in which being totally White or totally Spanish could mean that you can side with us. If you someone looks mulatto, maybe they are not considered Spanish enough in a posible future race/ethnic war. It is like if during Reconquista, the north accepted someone named Al-wallyyd from Syria saying that he feels Christian. It is not a matter of feels, it is a matter of tribal feelings since we are an evoluted type of monkey in the end. We have that tribal sense. All of us. Deeper or on the surface, but all of us.

Or you know, the alternative scenario... be completly typical percentage wise... nothing abnormal autosomally, no Gypsy, no out of line NA and SA avgs for Portugal and look pseudo non-white like me! :cool: I guess the excuse could be that I’m an example of the higher NA admixture being in the western portion of the peninsula, but I think many would disagree about that- I don’t personally agree with this logic.

Gota_type_
01-22-2021, 10:30 PM
Or you know, the alternative scenario... be completly typical percentage wise... nothing abnormal autosomally, no Gypsy, no out of line NA and SA avgs for Portugal and look pseudo non-white like me! :cool: I guess the excuse could be that I’m an example of the higher NA admixture being in the western portion of the peninsula, but I think many would disagree about that- I don’t personally agree with this logic.

I only said that you looked like a Puerto Rican with that outfit that you showed in your avatar some time ago. In other recent avatar you looked totally normal Southern European. I have seen darker than you and for me they are still White, so you are. At least for what I have randomly seen from what you upload. A clear non-White native southern European is Busquets types that look straight out of NorthAfrica (for an unknown reason since his parents look average).

CommonSense
01-22-2021, 10:46 PM
Can't remember seeing a single redhead when I was in Spain. And the phenotype is an outlier too.

Gota_type_
01-23-2021, 09:54 AM
Can't remember seeing a single redhead when I was in Spain. And the phenotype is an outlier too.

They are rare not only in Spain but in all of Europa, yes even in Ireland. And tourists that come to Spain 90% of the times go to the Mediterranean área (their ancestry is mostly "Iberian" and not "Celtic" like in the West of Spain). And even worst, most tourists go to big cities and not rural áreas, so cities are much more muttified than rural áreas meaning that historically the moros, the jews, and other invasors went to live mainly to the city, so, in SOME cases you will see different types (much less representative) than in rural áreas.
And it is even rarer that in the same family you get 2 redheads:
These are 2 well-known Spanish youtubers:
https://www.scout.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/jpelirrojo.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FeETsH5qDhGc%2Fmax resdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eETsH5qDhGc

Cristiano viejo
01-23-2021, 03:03 PM

Then that means they dont exist.

CommonSense
01-23-2021, 04:28 PM
Then that means they dont exist.

I was implying it's very rare, obviously.

Cristiano viejo
01-23-2021, 04:50 PM
I was implying it's very rare, obviously.

You did not need to make any comment, that happens even in UK.

CommonSense
01-23-2021, 04:56 PM
You did not need to make any comment, that happens even in UK.

UK is pretty much the only place in Europe where you can find redheads regularly. It's still a small percentage, but even so they've got percentually more of them than southern Europe has blondes.

Cristiano viejo
01-23-2021, 05:35 PM
UK is pretty much the only place in Europe where you can find redheads regularly. It's still a small percentage, but even so they've got percentually more of them than southern Europe has blondes.

Very daring statement...

Oliver109
01-23-2021, 05:44 PM
Quite a few redheads in Spain, most tend to have a darker shade of red hair and not the light strawberry blonde colour that one often finds in Scotland but they are present undoubtedly though they do generally look different, even my sister remarked when in Spain that the redheads have a different shade of red hair to the British ones.

Renekton
01-23-2021, 05:46 PM
Keltic Nordid

Cristiano viejo
01-23-2021, 05:48 PM
I doutb very much it exists a village in whole Europe where 15% of its habitants are read-heads like happens in Añora (Andalusia): 1500 people for around 200 red-heads
https://sevilla.abc.es/andalucia/cordoba/sevi-anora-pueblo-donde-pelirrojo-no-excepcion-201704281626_noticia.html

Gallop
01-23-2021, 06:26 PM
On my maternal grandfather's side, a cousin of my mother's had a daughter with strawberry red hair, they lived in Italy where she was born and spent a summer many years ago, she was really hot and in the same branch another relative also a woman who lived in Argentina and also spent another summer had a darker red hair.

Zeno
01-24-2021, 02:53 PM
Keltic Nordid.

Sebastianus Rex
01-24-2021, 06:40 PM

What are the non-white traits do you see in Gonçalo Guedes to call him non-white?

https://fpfimagehandler.fpf.pt/FPFImageHandler.ashx?type=Person&id=2001722&op=t&w=325&h=378

With some of his relatives and parents:

https://cdn.record.pt/images/2019-05/img_834x600$2019_05_26_18_10_59_1553041.jpg

https://cdn.record.pt/images/2019-05/img_834x600$2019_05_26_18_10_59_1553042.jpg

https://cdn.record.pt/images/2019-05/img_834x600$2019_05_26_18_11_02_1553045.jpg

Gota_type_
01-24-2021, 09:57 PM
What are the non-white traits do you see in Gonçalo Guedes to call him non-white?

https://fpfimagehandler.fpf.pt/FPFImageHandler.ashx?type=Person&id=2001722&op=t&w=325&h=378

https://cdn.record.pt/images/2019-05/img_834x600$2019_05_26_18_10_59_1553041.jpg
]

It is easy to get the non-White vibe although difficult to pinpoint what exactly. Probably the overall appareance, the ultra-flatted nose, the very coarsed and black hair, etc. But it is a general vibe. I guess that his brother is the one with the blue shirt, and he also looks non-White (not saying that they are blacks, but with non-White admixture). The other non-White in that picture is the one with the grey tshirt and glasses. The rest are White.

Do you know his full-ancestry? In certain parts of Spain (especially in Canarias) it was common to emmigrate to Colombia, Venezuela 60-70 years ago, marry there a mulatta or mestizo or whatever, and then they come back and now their grandsons are "non-White" but you can´t really pinpoint a 100% certain non-White characteristic. For example, Pedro, the soccer player from Spain, although his facial features look White, he stands out by his dark skin tone, so for me he is probably mixed at some point in the last 3-4 generations.

https://duckduckgo.com/l/?uddg=https%3A%2F%2Farxiu.fcbarcelona.cat%2Fweb%2F thumbnails%2F199_150%2FImatges%2F2010-2011%2FFutbol%2Fprimer_equip%2Fplantilla%2FPEDRO.j pg

Gota_type_
01-24-2021, 09:58 PM

]

It is easy to get the non-White vibe although difficult to pinpoint what exactly. Probably the overall appareance, the ultra-flatted nose, the very coarsed and black hair, etc. But it is a general vibe. I guess that his brother is the one with the blue shirt, and he also looks non-White (not saying that they are blacks, but with non-White admixture). The other non-White in that picture is the one with the grey tshirt and glasses. The rest are White.

Do you know his full-ancestry? In certain parts of Spain (especially in Canarias) it was common to emmigrate to Colombia, Venezuela 60-70 years ago, marry there a mulatta or mestizo or whatever, and then they come back and now their grandsons are "non-White" but you can´t really pinpoint a 100% certain non-White characteristic. For example, Pedro, the soccer player from Spain, although his facial features look White, he stands out by his dark skin tone, so for me he is probably mixed at some point in the last 3-4 generations.

https://duckduckgo.com/l/?uddg=https%3A%2F%2Farxiu.fcbarcelona.cat%2Fweb%2F thumbnails%2F199_150%2FImatges%2F2010-2011%2FFutbol%2Fprimer_equip%2Fplantilla%2FPEDRO.j pg

Sebastianus Rex
01-25-2021, 12:24 AM

I don't know his ancestry, I know only he is from Benavente wich is the the Ribatejo region (a rather rural region).

Well you have your criteria, that's a bit personal, in my opinion I only consider someone non-white when the extra European traits are predominant in the phenotype and if they pass better out of Europe, for example that would be the case of guys like Busquets, perhaps Pedrito or Pt players like Costinha and Esgaio etc.
I don't think it's the case for any of those guys you mentioned but going by your criteria in the cast of La Casa de Papel about half are non-white also.

gixajo
01-25-2021, 12:43 AM

G]

As orelhas!!!:D

Lozano
01-25-2021, 01:13 AM
As orelhas!!!:D

I've seen many male Spaniards on TV that look like Guedes but without those pronuncioted ears.
Is his pheno that atypical for Spain to be considered non-white. Even his brother Up to the left is supposed to look non-white for spain lol...

Luso
01-25-2021, 01:52 AM
I've seen many male Spaniards on TV that look like Guedes but without those pronuncioted ears.
Is his pheno that atypical for Spain to be considered non-white. Even his brother Up to the left is supposed to look non-white for spain lol...

Honestly, I've been told by my dad (big fan of futbol), and some other PT's that I resemble Guedes... but a "better-looking version" lmao, and minus the protruding ears. Don't know how true that claim is though. But ye, see this is where the convo of white vs non-white is interesting. The criteria of "white" for some PT's and ESP differ, and it is evident when we discuss people like Guedes. I guess he can be considered a bit odd-looking, but I think that is mostly b/c of his ears, and IMO he isn't that far off from fitting in the village in Portugal or Spain. I agree with Sebastianus in the terms that he fits in the spectrum. I will say though, as a dark med. he will not be considered white in the US I will tell you that for sure, but the definitions of white in iberia (and most of SE) and America are vastly different I think.

Rafael Passoni
01-25-2021, 01:59 AM
In my opinion, Esgaio, Busquets, Pedrito and Guedes are white.

Lozano
01-25-2021, 02:01 AM
Honestly, I've been told by my parents, and some other PT's that I resemble Guedes... but a "better looking version" lmao, and minus the protruding ears. Don't know how true that claim is though.

Yes you look a dark med version of Guedes with in my opinion more pronuncianted cheekbones and a bit more asian-shaped eyes or as I call it "ojos rasgados",

Lozano
01-25-2021, 02:03 AM
I also don't see Guedes or Busquets non-white at all I am surprided by the criteria of some people here

Rafael Passoni
01-25-2021, 02:07 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRky_U8q7yQR8b2ElA6B---kvLcTe7B7uWa9g&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqd6IE_tPUwuQ5Svmr6lC2RlNND8XqQ FsMiw&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw4ELv4QD2HSQDxIrYkgVaD0C1tQuKC vI3Nw&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ2HM7gTomteweKWwtoA9TpBWgZYSXl VRYOw&usqp=CAU
I would guess they are Mediterranean Islanders.

Luso
01-25-2021, 02:08 AM
Yes you look a dark med version of Guedes with in my opinion more pronuncianted cheekbones and a bit more asian-shaped eyes or as I call it "ojos rasgados",

I think (could be wrong) Guedes already is a dark med type. But he is usually tan all the time b/c of being in Valencia and in Portugal, so he might be lighter than me naturally. I do agree though.

Lozano
01-25-2021, 02:21 AM
I think (could be wrong) Guedes already is a dark med type. But he is usually tan all the time b/c of being in Valencia and in Portugal, so he might be lighter than me naturally. I do agree though.

You look a little bit darker (not like a big difference but something). I personally see him a truly standard med type, while you look more euroafricanid

https://i.postimg.cc/9fsCNqGJ/IMG-20210125-041402.jpg (https://postimg.cc/67Vk8qbv)

https://i.postimg.cc/FRtXxX46/IMG-20210125-041430.jpg (https://postimg.cc/LqVWH7hk)

hurtuv
01-25-2021, 02:22 AM
In my opinion, Esgaio, Busquets, Pedrito and Guedes are white.

Absolutely they are. All Europeans are (maybe not some Kazakhs from the west of Kazakhstan and and maybe a few other exceptions). The darkest South Euros, despite obviously being darker than average, only are as dark as they are because they're tanned. Esgaio and Guedes are often accurately used as examples of the darkest Portuguese there are, without tans/bad lighting/image editing in these pictures:
https://www.oderbie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ricardo-esgaio.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/qq4f9cgX/https-wp-images-onefootball-com-wp-content-uploads-sites-10-2018-09-FBL-ESP-LIGA-LEGANES-VALENCIA.jpg (https://postimages.org/)
Here is Esgaio with his brother. People who have met his family say they're not that dark, but average-ish people can still produce darker or lighter offspring, and yes, he's not a gypsy.
https://www.iol.pt/multimedia/oratvi/multimedia/imagem/id/56562ffb0cf268ffea907638/1024

Luso
01-25-2021, 02:25 AM
Absolutely they are. All Europeans are. The darkest South Euros, despite obviously being darker than average, only are as dark as they are because they're tanned. Esgaio and Guedes are often accurately used as examples of the darkest Portuguese there are, without tans/bad lighting/image editing in these pictures:
https://i.postimg.cc/qq4f9cgX/https-wp-images-onefootball-com-wp-content-uploads-sites-10-2018-09-FBL-ESP-LIGA-LEGANES-VALENCIA.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Yes, outside with a good camera even I (who has like light brown complexion) I look pretty pale a lot in pics. Idk if that is very representative though.

hurtuv
01-25-2021, 02:47 AM
Yes, outside even I (who has like light brown complexion) I look pretty pale a lot. Idk if that is very representative though.

It's representative as it sets you appart from people that still look dark under such lighting.

Sebastianus Rex
01-25-2021, 02:51 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRky_U8q7yQR8b2ElA6B---kvLcTe7B7uWa9g&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqd6IE_tPUwuQ5Svmr6lC2RlNND8XqQ FsMiw&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw4ELv4QD2HSQDxIrYkgVaD0C1tQuKC vI3Nw&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ2HM7gTomteweKWwtoA9TpBWgZYSXl VRYOw&usqp=CAU

Imo Busquets looks Moor as fuck, if I saw him on the street I would guess surely has north african, typical coastal berberid/south med combo you see on many Moroccans/Algerians

Esgaio looks 100% gypsy to me..he is even nicknamed so by his friends in the neighborhood he grew up, that's for a reason xD

Guedes looks is just weird (the ears also a factor) but not necessarily non euro, can't see him passing better in Mena countries than in south Europe and naturally (when untanned) he has fair skin

Pedrito also looks kind of gypsy to me, not 100% as Esgaio but very ambiguous.

lustermoo
01-25-2021, 07:23 AM

Pedro could be Libyan, he is Canarian so guanche admixture can be present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lustermoo
01-25-2021, 07:25 AM
The only very interesting looks of an Iberian to me are Ayoze perez and Jonathan vieira, they are also canarian so who knows what admixture they could have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cristiano viejo
01-25-2021, 10:30 AM
The only very interesting looks of an Iberian to me are Ayoze perez and Jonathan vieira, they are also canarian so who knows what admixture they could have

Admixture in Canarians is pretty clear where comes from.

Gota_type_
01-27-2021, 11:20 AM
Absolutely they are. All Europeans are (maybe not some Kazakhs from the west of Kazakhstan and and maybe a few other exceptions). The darkest South Euros, despite obviously being darker than average, only are as dark as they are because they're tanned. Esgaio and Guedes are often accurately used as examples of the darkest Portuguese there are, without tans/bad lighting/image editing in these pictures:
https://www.oderbie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ricardo-esgaio.jpg
Here is Esgaio with his brother. People who have met his family say they're not that dark, but average-ish people can still produce darker or lighter offspring, and yes, he's not a gypsy.
https://www.iol.pt/multimedia/oratvi/multimedia/imagem/id/56562ffb0cf268ffea907638/1024

He looks non-White and his brother looks White. The only thing that can explain this is that their grandparents or even further far away had a non-White in them. A non-White does not appear like magic. There is an obvious non-White ancestry in the last 3-4 generations in his family. People say that Ronaldo is 1/8 black. We don´t know the ancestry of the people 3-4-5 generations back, especially in places where we know that they had non-White ancestry (like Islas Canarias) just 500 years back or great admixture with SouthAmericans 3-4 generations back.