PDA

View Full Version : What is the whitest place in caribean?

Jehan
01-23-2021, 12:28 PM
I wonder what is the whitest place in carribean?

Tenma de Pegasus
01-23-2021, 12:35 PM
Porto Rico probably or some small island

XenophobicPrussian
01-23-2021, 12:53 PM
Bermuda(40% actual pure mostly British white) if it can be considered Caribbean, then US Virgin Islands(14% white American). Not sure after that.

Cuba I guess if you mean genetically overall(they're nearly all mixed though) and consider Iberian admixture wholy white.

Andullero
01-23-2021, 01:05 PM
I wonder what is the whitest place in carribean?

One of your own corners: St. Barthelemy.

Chron
07-31-2022, 03:00 PM
Yea, St. Barthelemy is nearly 100% white. Most of the people there are the descendants of French settlers and recent Portuguese immigrants. Apparently they do have a small mulatto and African population, but I can't find the exact numbers.

alnortedelsur
07-31-2022, 04:11 PM
Bermuda(40% actual pure mostly British white) if it can be considered Caribbean, then US Virgin Islands(14% white American). Not sure after that.

Cuba I guess if you mean genetically overall(they're nearly all mixed though) and consider Iberian admixture wholy white.

Iberian admixture isn't less white-European than British admixture, lol

Eliades
07-31-2022, 04:16 PM

Oh wow, I had no idea Bermuda had that high of white population

Yea, St. Barthelemy is nearly 100% white. Most of the people there are the descendants of French settlers and recent Portuguese immigrants. Apparently they do have a small mulatto and African population, but I can't find the exact numbers.

Sounds like a good place/hidden gem, never heard of it. I need to get down there in the next ten years, and if it's not cucked or left leaning, I'll move.

Chron
07-31-2022, 08:04 PM
It's very expensive I hear, but it has the lowest crime rate in the entire Caribbean

Eliades
08-01-2022, 03:24 PM
It's very expensive I hear, but it has the lowest crime rate in the entire Caribbean

Guess, I need to get rich here in America soon, where it's easier, then get down there lol

axel.aleman
08-22-2022, 03:13 PM
Western Cuba

andrzej
11-23-2023, 03:13 PM

Many Cubans on the island are fully European, so that isn't true, but yes Cuba is much whiter than Puerto Rico and in overall numbers Cuba has the largest white population (even without their former elite). Most whites in the Anglo and French Caribbean have admixture too, with exceptions like St. Barth's. The Cayman Islands also have a large white population, mostly colonial descended. A lot of white Anglo Caribbeans not only have admixture but look visibly mixed and still identify as white.

andrzej
11-23-2023, 03:16 PM
Oh wow, I had no idea Bermuda had that high of white population

Sounds like a good place/hidden gem, never heard of it. I need to get down there in the next ten years, and if it's not cucked or left leaning, I'll move.
FYI, despite it's whiteness the Creole culture of St. Barth's and most of the local non-recent migrant whites, is similar to Cuba and Puerto Rico in a blend of European and African influences..