PDA

View Full Version : The First Americans Were White!

euro-nationalist
10-04-2011, 05:13 PM
maziRFPYU14

Aces High
10-04-2011, 05:14 PM
The ones that were of any consequence were.

European blood
10-15-2011, 08:24 PM
3 times older than King Tut, the Spirit Cave mummy is the oldest human mummy found in North America.

No_aGmprKM8

zack
10-15-2011, 09:13 PM
I dont really believe this. This is revisonism on the part of certain whites so that they feel less guilty about colonialism. Most people who believe this nonsense are the white nationalist types(stormfronters) who realize that they dont really have any indigenous claim to the land of north america. When they tell mexicans to go back to mexico and the mestizos respond "go back to europe!" then its automatically different for them.Suddenly these whites make all sorts of excuses of why the united states and canada are for whites.Somewhere in the back of their mind they realize they have some cognitive dissonance going on and feel threatened by it.

These certain whites(you know who you are)bemoan whats going on in europe and north america(being invaded and replaced..breeded out of existence)yet do not see the historical parallels of what happened in the past with the natives and what is happening to us now. Just as the natives were colonized WE are being colonized as we speak.

So these certainwhites invent some ice age columbus to justify and forge a connection with the land their ancestors conquered.

"See thar you prairie nigger! Us Whites were HERE FIRST! SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO ASIA!!!"

Whites dont need to invent some historical europid to justify their claim to the land.

Its simple:survival of the fittest.Evolution.

If the native north americans were not strong enough to repell our white ancestors then the land belongs to us now(many native american actually think this way)

If this piece of filth MTV generation are fine with north america being 'taken back' by the amerindian mexicans through immigration then fine. The land belongs to them. The same for europe,if whites are fine with the white race dying out or being displaced and wont put up the fight...fine.Then whoever comes out on top of the pile deserves the land of north america and europe.

Just dont invent some 'ice age columbus' to try and use the "we were here first!" card.

Mordid
10-15-2011, 09:31 PM
LOL, what a load of BS. Oh my God you can't be serious. First of all, how can't you know that Native Americans were in America first? That's why they call them "Native Americans" because they are the only people in America who are true Natives, every other culture came there through immigration or slavery. Those people telling you that are seriously trying to mislead you or they are seriously mis-educated themselves...

Saturni
10-15-2011, 09:39 PM
LOL, what a load of BS. Oh my God you can't be serious. First of all, how can't you know that Native Americans were in America first? That's why they call them "Native Americans" because they are the only people in America who are true Natives, every other culture came there through immigration or slavery. Those people telling you that are seriously trying to mislead you or they are seriously mis-educated themselves...

So they sprouted out of the ground like weeds, lol?

Clovis spear points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_point

research_centre
10-15-2011, 09:39 PM

This is somewhat of a double-edged sword. There is theory and to my knowledge continuing studies being done to prove that Vikings were here first, even before Leif Erickson in the year 1000AD. It is becoming largely studied that a Viking named Bjarni Herjolfsson had already been to North America prior to Erickson's journey or mistake in 1000AD.

However, as they left therefore in terms of human populations the Native American Indians settled and expanded in North America therefore for now we must consider them the the Natives.

research_centre
10-15-2011, 09:47 PM
So they sprouted out of the ground like weeds, lol?

Clovis spear points
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_point

Yes, I was just about to bring this up as well. The Clovis points go back into Paleoindian period around 13,500 years ago, and could pertain to the earliest migrations from Russia via Alaska. That being entirely different yet valid aspect is also being debated. Are the Clovis points related to Vikings or to other migrations? I do not believe the word is out on that to date.

Again, as the only records of human descendants living in North America to this day are the North American Indians they are still considered Natives.

Nonetheless, I have to agree the survival of the fittest argument is where I stand.

research_centre
10-15-2011, 09:49 PM
maziRFPYU14

Do you see what you started? ROFL

Mordid
10-15-2011, 09:49 PM
This is somewhat of a double-edged sword. There is theory and to my knowledge continuing studies being done to prove that Vikings were here first, even before Leif Erickson in the year 1000AD. It is becoming largely studied that a Viking named Bjarni Herjolfsson had already been to North America prior to Erickson's journey or mistake in 1000AD.

However, as they left therefore in terms of human populations the Native American Indians settled and expanded in North America therefore for now we must consider them the the Natives.
There is such a subtle little weasel dance that goes on how "Native Americans" "discovered" America first.... Tell me then: if they "discovered" America, like Leif Erickson or St Brendan, why are they any more "native" than the descendants of Europeans? :writing_thinking:

zack
10-15-2011, 09:56 PM
In regards to my post above i just have to say that i dont doubt that whites were here(vikings)i just dont like it that the mouthbreathing whites(white niggers)will somehow use this as a way to say that the land somehow belongs to them now.

These are the types that look under every crevice of history hoping to find a white european,somehow every single great thing that has ever happened in history has come from us white people.

These people are like reverse afrocentrists. We all know what afrocentrists are like(blacks ruled egypt YEAAAAHHHHH!)WE BE THE PHARAOHS! I dont really like the white version of these niggers anymore then i like the afrocentrist blacks.

Nihtgenga
10-15-2011, 09:59 PM
In regards to my post above i just have to say that i dont doubt that whites were here(vikings)i just dont like it that the mouthbreathing whites will somehow use this as a way to say that the land somehow belongs to them now.

It belongs to them anyhow. No one needs to justify it. Our ancestors conquered the natives as has been done in countless places countless times.

research_centre
10-15-2011, 10:01 PM
I am always amused by the responses to this question -- yes, it appears frequently.
There is such a subtle little weasel dance that goes on how "Native Americans" "discovered" America first.... Tell me then: if they "discovered" America, like Leif Erickson or St Brendan, why are they any more "native" than the descendants of Europeans? :writing_thinking:

I know and you are correct. OK listen, North America, and more precisely the United States of America, has a bizarre, sorted and wacked out history.

The discover credit goes to an Italian Christopher Columbus (he was looking for the Indies and landed in the Caribbean,) she is named after another Italian Amerigo Vespucci. Yes, I believe the Vikings were certainly here before them and French, English, Dutch, and Spanish explorers made their marks afterwards, the oldest city in America is in Florida, and then claimed for Spain.

Then those poor English religious fanatics the Pilgrims float over on the Mayflower and their descendants to this day often have the insane false notion they are superior to all the above. She has a few other colourful characters along the way, such as John Cabot. Who was John Cabot? Yes, another Italian! (FYI so far the Italians win the America game sorry WASPS,) yet the language is English.

Go figure.

zack
10-15-2011, 10:02 PM
It belongs to them anyhow. No one needs to justify it. Our ancestors conquered the natives as has been done in countless places countless times.

I've already said this. Refer to my first post, Survival of the fittest!

Mordid
10-15-2011, 10:04 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbxPBigq5bxzu2QZIRaDo_ufvn-H5uT53OVNqh8hmM7w0x8TR8qImgH-d5

Tabiti
10-15-2011, 10:04 PM
The more important about the recent findings about colonisation of America's is not the race of the first human being stepped on the continent, but Medieval Europe's shocking level of ignorance centuries after the last Ice age period...

Saturni
10-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Blame Xtianity for that.

CelticViking
02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
America was first discovered by Stone Age hunters from Europe, according to new archaeological evidence.

Across six locations on the U.S. east coast, several dozen stone tools have been found.
After close analysis it was discovered that they were between 19,000 and 26,000 years old and were a European-style of tool.
The discovery suggests that the owners of the tools arrived 10,000 years before the ancestors of the American Indians set foot in the New World, reported The Independent.
Finding the tools is being heralded as one of the most important archaeological breakthroughs for several decades.
Archaeologists are hopeful that they will add another dimension to understanding the spread of humans across the world.
Three of the sites were discovered by archaeologist Dr Darrin Lowery of the University of Delaware, while another one is in Pennsylvania and a fifth site is in Virginia.
Fishermen discovered a sixth on a seabed 60 miles from the Virginian coast, which in prehistoric times would have been dry land.

Previous similar discoveries before the recent artefacts, dated back 15,000 years ago, which was long after Stone Age Europeans had stopped making those tools, and as a consequence, most archaeologists had refuted any possibility of a connection
But the age of the newly-discovered tools are from between 26,000 and 19,000 years ago and are virtually exactly the same as western European materials from that time, reported The Independent.
Professor Dennis Stanford, of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC, and Professor Bruce Bradley of the University of Exeter, were the two leading archaeologists who analysed the evidence.
They have argued that Stone Age humans were able to make the 1500 mile journey across the Atlantic ice and suggested that from Western Europe, Stone Age people migrated to North America at the height of the Ice Age.
About three million square miles of the North Atlantic was covered in thick ice for all or part of the year at the peak of the Ice Age.
However, beyond the ice, the lure of the open ocean began would have been extremely rich in food resources for hunters.
But until now there was relatively little evidence to support their thinking.
They are presenting their theory and evidence in a new book - Across Atlantic Ice - which is published this month.
Buoyed by the recent discovery, archaeologists are now turning to new locations in Tennessee, Maryland and even Texas, all sites which are they believe will produce more Stone Age evidence.
But most of the areas where the newcomers stepped off the ice on to dry land are now up to 100 miles out to sea - along with any possible evidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107418/Could-tools-belonging-Stone-Age-hunters-U-S-east-coast-finally-answer-really-discovered-America.html

tamilgangster
12-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Those people were of the Ancestral North Eurasian Stock, they were a seperate race, that are not caucasoids, those ANEs and west asian, hybridized forming the "white race". The Mal'ta people are the link between Europeans and Amerindians. AInu might possibly be of that racial stock

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/38061/title/European-Roots-for-Native-Americans-/