01-28-2021, 06:00 PM
East Med/Alpine

Yup

The Blade
01-28-2021, 06:23 PM
Dinarid/Alpinid/CM.

aherne
01-28-2021, 07:56 PM
Are you guys crazy? She looks NW Indian... Unless she has recent Indian origins, she must be a gypsy

Xacal
01-28-2021, 08:00 PM
Gorid + Med

Kamilla13
01-28-2021, 08:03 PM
She Does not look NW indian or Gypsy at all.

Looks East Med + Gorid .

hurtuv
01-28-2021, 08:38 PM
Are you guys crazy? She looks NW Indian... Unless she has recent Indian origins, she must be a gypsy

She doesn't. If she was Indian she'd get hired for the soap operas in the blink of an eye xD.
You can't just take a conclusion like that, especially when its based solely on facial features (which can have far greater variance than you percieve, by the looks of it) and not pigmentation. You've done it here, you've done it with some Swiss mountain climber, you've done it with alnortedelsur and you've done it with me (I still upvoted you because I used to have a philosophy of doing so with anyone who contributed to my threads, even that Area51 retard), and these are only the times I happen to come across you and remember it.

Uzbekoturko
01-29-2021, 08:13 AM

Some Ukrainians are of Iranian nomadic origin, that's why she look this

Satem
01-29-2021, 09:09 AM
Some Ukrainians are of Iranian nomadic origin, that's why she look this

Take a pill man

Uzbekoturko
01-29-2021, 09:34 AM
Take a pill man

you don't know ethnogenesis of Ukrainians. SLAVS, BALKANS AND IRANIANS participate in the ethnogenesis of Ukrainians

Satem
01-29-2021, 09:57 AM
you don't know ethnogenesis of Ukrainians. SLAVS, BALKANS AND IRANIANS participate in the ethnogenesis of Ukrainians

Genetic results don't show too much Iranic for most of Ukrainians, there is all thread about results of Ukrainians, very nice thread.
You don't trying to prove Iranic part of ethnogenesis basing on phenotypes only, right? There are beeter tools to do so as genetic tests, you wanna find out, try it.

Uzbekoturko
01-29-2021, 11:34 AM
Genetic results don't show too much Iranic for most of Ukrainians, there is all thread about results of Ukrainians, very nice thread.
You don't trying to prove Iranic part of ethnogenesis basing on phenotypes only, right? There are beeter tools to do so as genetic tests, you wanna find out, try it.

What do you mean by Iranians? Yes, from the West Asian Iranians, they have nothing in common with some Ukrainians

Sandis
01-29-2021, 11:13 PM
By genetic materials Iranian ancestry in Ukraine is not as important as we might think.
Ydna haplogroup R1a subclade Z93 is related with Iranians. Found in Crimea and other parts in Southern Ukraine, very rare in Northern Ukraine.
Maybe Scythians and Sarmatians were not exactly like modern Iranians, but mix of Iranian and other tribes which lived in Black Sea region and were Iranized.
It could explain relatively low frequency of Iranian ancestry.

aherne
01-30-2021, 03:34 AM
She doesn't. If she was Indian she'd get hired for the soap operas in the blink of an eye xD.
You can't just take a conclusion like that, especially when its based solely on facial features (which can have far greater variance than you percieve, by the looks of it) and not pigmentation. You've done it here, you've done it with some Swiss mountain climber, you've done it with alnortedelsur and you've done it with me (I still upvoted you because I used to have a philosophy of doing so with anyone who contributed to my threads, even that Area51 retard), and these are only the times I happen to come across you and remember it.

I love it when you guys post yourselves for classification and dislike results (taking it personal even). Based on that single photo, this girl looks Punjabi: if she passes as European then 80% of Pakistan passes (also most in Gujarat and Rajasthan)...

Parça do Neymar
01-30-2021, 03:37 AM
East Med / Alpine, I would have never guessed Ukrainian.

Either way, she is pretty.

NSXD60
01-30-2021, 04:16 AM
50% Med, 30% PIE, 20% Mongol

Sandis
01-30-2021, 07:25 AM
It also depends on what we mean by Iranians. Modern Iranians are mixed with Elamites and other Western Asian tribes.
Proto-Iranians were more Northern shifted.

Uzbekoturko
01-31-2021, 11:41 AM
By genetic materials Iranian ancestry in Ukraine is not as important as we might think.
Ydna haplogroup R1a subclade Z93 is related with Iranians. Found in Crimea and other parts in Southern Ukraine, very rare in Northern Ukraine.
Maybe Scythians and Sarmatians were not exactly like modern Iranians, but mix of Iranian and other tribes which lived in Black Sea region and were Iranized.
It could explain relatively low frequency of Iranian ancestry.

Zaporozhye Cossacks often have R1a subclade Z93

Uzbekoturko
01-31-2021, 11:50 AM
It also depends on what we mean by Iranians. Modern Iranians are mixed with Elamites and other Western Asian tribes.
Proto-Iranians were more Northern shifted.

Yes, I generally do not consider the modern population of Iran are Aryan! They are elamites and other west asiatic tribes. Proto-iranians from Central Asia

Pine
02-10-2021, 05:24 AM
Zaporozhye Cossacks often have R1a subclade Z93

link please

Uzbekoturko
02-10-2021, 05:42 AM
link please

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/CossackDNA?iframe=ycolorized
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Cossacks?iframe=ycolorized

Pine
02-10-2021, 07:45 AM
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/CossackDNA?iframe=ycolorized
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/Cossacks?iframe=ycolorized

Are you sure the rate is notably high? There are Europeans with West Asian Ys due to various migrations. Ireland and Scotland, for example, show clear Semitic lineages. I do know there is a Terek Cossack in a Mizrachi Z93 clade.

Wturnerr
10-09-2021, 03:36 PM
pontid altered by a kurganoid influx.

kevinmac
10-09-2021, 03:49 PM
Central Iranid