10-06-2011, 08:59 PM
No way again

bluesky
10-06-2011, 10:10 PM
it wouldnt be accurate if he has pontid in him he is swedish

research_centre
10-06-2011, 10:12 PM
No way again

ROFL everyone is "+ Cro-Magnon" to GeistFaust but here I agree.

research_centre
10-06-2011, 10:13 PM

He does not look Swedish. He does look Pontid to me too to be honest. I have to also say, and I rarely see it, + Cro-Magnon.

x-class
10-06-2011, 10:18 PM
He actually does looks swedish. I live in sweden and i know what swedes looks like.This guy dont stick out in sweden. You cant just think that every single swede has pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes,thats uncorrect.

Seeker
10-06-2011, 11:15 PM
To be honest, he looks Dutch to me for some reason.

Edit: i'd like to add, that in pic2 he looks like he done some fake tanning. Some friends of mine did solarium (two or three salon visits) before they go to Mykonos this summer in order not to look out of place, and their skin looked exremelly like his (pic2), so fake.

research_centre
10-07-2011, 11:13 AM
He actually does looks swedish. I live in sweden and i know what swedes looks like.This guy dont stick out in sweden. You cant just think that every single swede has pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes,thats uncorrect.

I am half-Nordic (with family members of my Polish family going back to an ancient Swedish family.) I too have both Swedish friends there. I am well aware Swedes are varied; I didn't say he would stick out if in Malmo a Muslim wouldn't stick out to be honest. I said he does not look Swedish even as a Swede with dark hair. There is nothing there about him that suggests a Swedish ancestry. If you look at Coons plates, he does not fit any of the Nordic plates.#

I stand with GeistFaust and say
Dinaro-Pontid + Cro-Magnon.

In addition, blowing that photo up I am not going to exclude the potential for being mixed with a non-European ancestry. I am looking at head size to cheekbone area, the orbital area and his mouth. It is not the tan swaying me either. Does anyone else have comment on this to provide?

research_centre
10-07-2011, 11:19 AM

Of course, it can be accurate if he has Pontid. He may be Swedish but we do not know at this point precisely, where his ancestors are from.

bluesky
10-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Yes i do because i know him he is 100% swedish and he cant be pontid because it would be very strange

Siginulfo
10-07-2011, 06:27 PM
For me, he is Atlanto-Med+CM