PDA

View Full Version : My personal questions to Muslims

Mortimer
02-07-2021, 05:13 AM
The muslims claim they Quran is send by Allah (God) and one of the claims is that Jesus was not crucified or that the New Testament is wrong. My question is if they have any scientific proof for the authenticity of the Quran except muslim scholars who would be obviously biased. Because Christians do have proof, Jewish and Roman Historians mentioned Jesus and that he lived and was crucified like Flavius Josephus, people starting from Jesus on saw him and believed so much in him, that they died for him and his message, they believed so much that they died. If he was not the one who he was, why would many early followers die for that? They obviously knew it is true, and saw it.

Here is a neutral (not christian but historical review) https://www.history.com/news/was-jesus-real-historical-evidence

Also from christian perspective there is the crown of thorns jesus wore, in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, but Im not sure if non-christian sources verify its authenticity.

So I politely ask what sources muslims have to verify the truth of their teachings? And dont quote islamic scholars only.

Maza
02-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Well I agree. Jesus's Crucifixion is up there with historical facts impossible to ignore. That being said, we can't be absolutely certain since we weren't there and no pictures etc.

Islam makes more sense to me than Christianity though I'm neither.

Armenian Bishop
02-07-2021, 04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LsqaJrKiPI

German dad lost his daughter Leonora, to Islamic State. Leonora thought that Islam makes more sense than Christianity. She was in for a big ugly surprise. ISIS wrecked her life.

Maza
02-07-2021, 04:54 PM

German dad lost his daughter Leonora, to Islamic State. Leonora thought that Islam makes more sense than Christianity. She was in for a big ugly surprise. ISIS wrecked her life.

Ya the same has happened the other way. Best to read the Quaran IN CONTEXT and see for yourself. Muslims aren't perfect but Islam is near perfect. Both Islam and Christianity aren't totally perfect imo and I'm neither.

alpha.ghot
02-07-2021, 05:31 PM
All religions are a set of beliefs and you just follow one set of believes of a particular religion. You cant justify any religion with science. All religions say that God exists but you cant proof it with science. You just believe it to be true.

Religions have nothing to do with science. Birth and death, reality and purpose of human life are beyond the scope of human understanding and science. But religion provides answer to such questions and we believe in it.

Linebacker
02-08-2021, 09:40 AM
My question is why don't they like bacon, bacon is delicious.

https://scontent.fsof10-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/146616082_1545102189212787_4527112173302986772_o.j pg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=vL5Lv2ocwSEAX-X7k9L&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.fna&oh=b23098652f56a5f162df1826f17a0a7b&oe=60458F55

Graywolf
02-08-2021, 09:45 AM
It is not sold spreadwide. Idk it is kinda taboo. Most drink alcohol and yet dont eat pork.
Edit: Actually strongest arguement about it is pig eats own shit. So if someone see or learn you are eating most probably disgust you in Turkey.

Eqilra
02-08-2021, 09:47 AM

https://scontent.fsof10-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/146616082_1545102189212787_4527112173302986772_o.j pg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=vL5Lv2ocwSEAX-X7k9L&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof10-1.fna&oh=b23098652f56a5f162df1826f17a0a7b&oe=60458F55

It's similar, if a man who eats dogs would ask you why you don't eat dogs.
In general, it is a personal choice, whether it is due to a very deep culture inherited from parents, or it is only for purely religious reasons. The fact that the pig is an animal that you should not eat as a Muslim, has developed medical science and the news that the pig has a rather unhealthy flesh, along with many myths, and most of them may even be true.
You will find out the answer, the day you eat a dog.

But I hope you don't do that.
These people did not lose anything if they did not eat pork.
It's just my personal opinion, and your opinion may be different. Every human being should be able to express himself freely and make free choices.

Don't hate! Peace!

Eqilra
02-08-2021, 10:00 AM

I think it's because of atheism. I am not referring to atheists who have arguments for every Biblical and Qur'anic quote, but I am referring to the ordinary world on the street, which does not believe in anything spiritual. So, being non-spiritual, you are like dead, and spiritual conversations wake you up. So, I think there are people in the world who will take advantage of this. I do not know Islam or the Quran. I do not know if there are violent verses in Him by which ISIS can justify its deeds. But I can understand how that girl got there.

However, if the world were more spiritual, it would be harder to manipulate.
I personally love all spiritual people, who do good, regardless of their religion. I know for a fact that people who do good deeds and do not sin are better than people who do bad deeds even though they are part of a religion. But, it's just my personal opinion. If the person reading this comment has found the perfect path and religion, he has my applause.

Don't hate it. Peace!

Ethan Connor
07-16-2021, 06:18 PM
So if you have any issue with Muslim book then go ahead and create one like that. Muslim book clarify rule for life and cover all essential thing of mankind and I Think ISLAM is the only religion who give right to everyone including MUSLIMS, Non MUSLIMS and ANIMALS too. For further clarification please visit any person who is Expert in ISLAMIC knowledge here you will not get any answer

Breathe
07-16-2021, 07:01 PM

Lol the answer is simply that pigs are considered unclean animals in our religion. But I’m sure you’re right. Bacon does look delicious

Aldaris
07-16-2021, 07:29 PM
So if you have any issue with Muslim book then go ahead and create one like that.

He doesn't have to prove you or your vaunted stuff to be wrong. You are making the claim, so it's your job to make your case before the rest of us. That said, not like I agree with him, either. Christians have no more proof than you do, which is none. Yeah, religion has it's purpose, because some need it to be decent. But there are also some that don't.

Insuperable
07-16-2021, 08:08 PM
So if you have any issue with Muslim book then go ahead and create one like that. Muslim book clarify rule for life and cover all essential thing of mankind and I Think ISLAM is the only religion who give right to everyone including MUSLIMS, Non MUSLIMS and ANIMALS too. For further clarification please visit any person who is Expert in ISLAMIC knowledge here you will not get any answer

https://i.postimg.cc/D0DVdLfq/maxresdefault.jpg

Dušan
07-16-2021, 08:26 PM
I don't have issue with Muslims as long as they are away of Serbia and Republika Srpska.

Aldaris
07-16-2021, 09:03 PM
I don't have issue with Muslims as long as they are away of Serbia and Republika Srpska.

Moros don't belong in the Balkans.

Asten
07-16-2021, 09:07 PM

what about Bosniak muslim?

Dušan
07-16-2021, 09:16 PM
what about Bosniak muslim?

I dont care about them, neither have some sort of fanatic hatred toward them.
They have their part of Bosnia, and that is not Republika Srpska.
But if they try again to endanger Bosnian Serbs and Republika Srpska, they will cry again how Serbs brutally beating them.

Avicenna
07-16-2021, 09:18 PM
Mortimer I haven't read this thread because I know the amount of anti Islam in this forum ( as expected ) . If you are GENUINELY interested in knowing more about Islam just PM me bro .

Asten
07-16-2021, 09:20 PM
I dont care about them, neither have some sort of fanatic hatred toward them.
They have their part of Bosnia, and that is not Republika Srpska.
But if they try again to endanger Bosnian Serbs and Republika Srpska, they will cry again how Serbs brutally beating them.

Where i live Bosniaks and Serbians hang out together, in the other hand Croatians are way more nationalist and hate both of them.

Avicenna
07-16-2021, 09:42 PM
Anyone who thinks he can refute Islam bring it on lol

https://youtu.be/H32DQ-o1Tb8

Ford
07-17-2021, 04:50 AM
It was written and compiled by Muhammad's disciples after his death, based on his stories that very exclusively transferred orally (which were also supposedly told to him by Gabriel) since he was an illiterate. Even if Islam is hypothetically the true religion, there is nothing authentic of the Quran.

jfgh676
07-17-2021, 05:05 AM
If you have somewhere else from TA to debate,i would gladly accept.