PDA

View Full Version : I watched a Greek movie

Mortimer
02-15-2021, 05:54 AM
I saw one guy two girls. They spoke greek. The guy was a bit lighter and looked albanian. The two girls were really dark and looked latina or lebanese. Did you ever met many greeks in real life? What do they on average look like? Because I can count on 5 fingers, how often I met a Greek in real life.

I saw two Greeks, in a Greek restaurant where I ate though. The older guy seems to be the restaurant chief and father, was dark skinned, and brown haired, but had blue eyes. The son or young guy was more of a medium light skin, but had brown eyes and dark hair.

Son/Young guy is in background in the picture, he was the waiter

https://i.ibb.co/gymyvVF/Greek-Restaurant4.jpg (https://ibb.co/F6m6sVq)

Mortimer
02-15-2021, 06:23 AM
bump

reboun
02-15-2021, 08:00 AM
I guess Lebanese and Latino looks are very diverse. Lebanese can have both Italian and peninsular Arabian look. Latinos can have both Iberian and Amerindian look. I never met any Greek in real life but I think most of them look Dinaro-Med.

Mortimer
02-15-2021, 08:13 AM
I guess Lebanese and Latino looks are very diverse. Lebanese can have both Italian and peninsular Arabian look. Latinos can have both Iberian and Amerindian look. I never met any Greek in real life but I think most of them look Dinaro-Med.

I had a greek coworker. He was short, bald, skinny, and light brown skinned. He had dark eyebrows and brown eyes, his head was bald. I think he was actually alpinid. Alpinid can be dark hair, brown eyes. Actually the unmixed alpinid, without nordic is a brunette type.

Rafael Passoni
02-15-2021, 08:34 AM
My friend is Greek and he has got brown wavy hair, brown eyes and pale skin. He is also 160 cm tall.

reboun
02-15-2021, 09:47 AM
I had a greek coworker. He was short, bald, skinny, and light brown skinned. He had dark eyebrows and brown eyes, his head was bald. I think he was actually alpinid. Alpinid can be dark hair, brown eyes. Actually the unmixed alpinid, without nordic is a brunette type.

He might also be a Gracile Med maybe?