PDA

View Full Version : classify slightly atypical french sisters

delafontaine
03-12-2021, 10:47 AM
They're 100% french sister

to me they have very strong germanic influences, the youngest one looks either french or german

the older one pratically looks purely scandinavian to me, the only credible alternative could be very nordic anglo-saxon, actually that's pretty unusual coming from their part of France

And it gets even more interesting when we look at their parents

It's clear that the "nordicness" comes from their mother that looks like she's from a Scandinavian country (altho not as typical as her older daughter imo)

But their father is clearly more med, to me he passes as central/northen italian and southern french, he has a very "roman" look to me

I imagine the girls should have inherited a more atlantid look, what do you think?

Immanenz
03-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Only the mother looks atypical, looks Frisian. The daugthers look in range of what you see in France, also the blonde one, but yeah could pass also in Scandinavia.

Edit: father looks also very French.

Flashball
03-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Their father looks french, you don't know how French looks like (logic, you are not French).

They looks like kind of anglo-saxon, but they could be fully French.

I don't think you have their genealogy, so I don't think you can speculate on the origins of the parents.

If you have no genealogy, given the number of descendants of immigrants in France, it is impossible to say that they are purely French or mixed, etc.

Their pigmentation is hardly surprising. One is blonde, the other is chesnut.

The father appears to have gray hair, so it is impossible to know his hair color.

In short, a topic that has no interest.

delafontaine
03-12-2021, 11:15 AM
Their father looks french, you don't know how French looks like (logic, you are not French).

They looks like kind of anglo-saxon, but they could be fully French.

I don't think you have their genealogy, so I don't think you can speculate on the origins of the parents.

If you have no genealogy, given the number of descendants of immigrants in France, it is impossible to say that they are purely French or mixed, etc.

Their pigmentation is hardly surprising. One is blonde, the other is chesnut.

The father appears to have gray hair, so it is impossible to know his hair color.

In short, a topic that has no interest.

I think I know what french people look like as I have been there a few times and lived a few years.
The youngest daughter and father look like typical french people I agree, regardless of the father's hair color, it's the facial traits that matter the most imo.
The mother and the oldest sister don't look as typical generally. Outside of Nord pas de Calais and Picardie their looks are not exotic but far from common

Immanenz
03-12-2021, 11:50 AM
I think I know what french people look like as I have been there a few times and lived a few years.
The youngest daughter and father look like typical french people I agree, regardless of the father's hair color, it's the facial traits that matter the most imo.
The mother and the oldest sister don't look as typical generally. Outside of Nord pas de Calais and Picardie their looks are not exotic but far from common

Regarding the older sister you are just jduging based on her coloring, i could imagine you saying the complete different things if she would be very dark complexed (well, you did so in other threads...) Her features are similar to of the younger one, very Subnordid, just very blonde.

Oliver109
03-12-2021, 01:13 PM
Blonder sister has a quite typical southern English look, perhaps it is the Frisian influence in counties like Kent but there is the charectaristic nordicness combined with a narrow forhead which gives her a somewhat Med/subnordid influenced look, Keltic nordic and subnordid i think, mother looks pure nordic, other sister looks very French, keltic nordic and med, father looks more northern French.

Norb
03-13-2021, 05:03 PM
the Blonde girl has a significant Jewish vibe

Oliver109
03-13-2021, 05:14 PM
the Blonde girl has a significant Jewish vibe

She looks quite Med in this photo so you may be onto something https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=106430&d=1615549198

Immanenz
03-13-2021, 05:19 PM
Ashkenazi are very often light Dinaric- Med mixes. She obv does not look Mena lol

Oliver109
03-13-2021, 05:27 PM
Ashkenazi are very often light Dinaric- Med mixes. She obv does not look Mena lol

She passes in N Euro no problem but her facial features are more or less Mena no? like if you imagined her with black hair and light brown skin she would look no different to a person from Lebanon etc

Immanenz
03-13-2021, 05:34 PM
She passes in N Euro no problem but her facial features are more or less Mena no? like if you imagined her with black hair and light brown skin she would look no different to a person from Lebanon etc

Well yeah except for maybe very stereotypical SW euro looking, you could say that for most Med- ish types