PDA

View Full Version : Pu Tin Tao: 'China & Russia a great fit'

European blood
10-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Reshuffling the world's archaic political stage, Russia's Vladimir Putin and his Chinese counterpart are looking to lay the first BRICKS in Beijing today. From aero-space to nano-development and energy - there's much on the table. RT's Marina Kosareva reports.

And Francis Lun, from investment company Lyncean Holdings, believes the Sino-Russian relationship is now strong enough to counterbalance America's influence.

BqBN9SNSdSE

Wadjet Horus
10-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Russia thought is now straggling in corruption, but their theoretical science is on par with the US, based on russian pioneering China would have the best research and production force. Russo-China is too much to counterbalance the US, they will destroy the world. Anyway, russians will not altogather go eastern. Any new political allience against the US is unnecessary. The anglo-saxon bloc of power is the lest evil in the world, the germanic-russian-east asia were all notoriously cruel in dealing with the their own people. When the russians ruled the world you people will understand:coffee:

Joe McCarthy
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Just another reason to detest Vladimir Putin.

AussieScott
10-12-2011, 02:00 AM
It's more of Putin trying to appease the Chinese communists with economic and technology growth, to avoid a conflict over disputed territories. If Chinese diplomacy in the Asia Pacific is any thing to go by it may not turn out to well, as the Chinese play the smiling Buddha, say one thing, then do another.

Wadjet Horus
10-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Russia and China should stay away from each other, it will be better for everyone else. I am sick of nostalgia of some chinese imbeciles who called soviets as ideological brothers, russians can go west I do not care. China does not need Russia as an ally, so does not Russia China. A psychologically western inclined Russia will be fair enough :coffee:

as the Chinese play the smiling Buddha, say one thing, then do another.

It is a russian character. If we do not smile we can destroy the whole world without Russia. Russia is a negative addictive to China.

AussieScott
10-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Russia and China should stay away from each other, it will be better for everyone else. I am sick of nostalgia of some chinese imbeciles who called soviets as ideological brothers, russians can go west I do not care. China does not need Russia as an ally, so does not Russia China. A psychologically western inclined Russia will be fair enough :coffee:

It is a Russian character. If we do not smile we can destroy the whole world without Russia. Russia is a negative addictive to China.

China is still a fair bit away from a blue water fleet navy. The only expansionist option is Russia. China's elite have to funnel those 30 odd million unmarried sexually unsatisfied men somewhere.

As China does that, where do you think India's elite will funnel there sexually frustrated unmarried 35 million odd men?

Disaster waiting to happen if you ask me...

Wadjet Horus
10-12-2011, 03:48 AM
China is still a fair bit away from a blue water fleet navy. The only expansionist option is Russia. China's elite have to funnel those 30 odd million unmarried sexually unsatisfied men somewhere.

As China does that, where do you think India's elite will funnel there sexually frustrated unmarried 35 million odd men?

Disaster waiting to happen if you ask me...

Who with a sane mind will expect to achieve such lowlife aim funneling sexually hungery men to murder? Chinese civilization did not survive throught this way. BTW, we are not expansion inclined. War is not going to be provocated by sexually hungery people but the mentally hungery ones. China will stay away from Russia, we do not need to funnel surplus men, because that was a non-issue just gotten curiously hyped out of no where, in China a lot of women are worrying getting married as a matter of fact. Nobody is worried by being single these times. Russia is dangerous because they are always attracted to power, they will do anything to stay in power, our government is bad enough, I do not it to have another friend, so to Russian government. Both are the worst governments.

AussieScott
10-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Who with a sane mind will expect to achieve such lowlife aim funneling sexually hungery men to murder? Chinese civilization did not survive throught this way. BTW, we are not expansion inclined. War is not going to be provocated by sexually hungery people but the mentally hungery ones. China will stay away from Russia, we do not need to funnel surplus men, because that was a non-issue just gotten curiously hyped out of no where, in China a lot of women are worrying getting married as a matter of fact. Nobody is worried by being single these times. Russia is dangerous because they are always attracted to power, they will do anything to stay in power, our government is bad enough, I do not it to have another friend, so to Russian government. Both are the worst governments.

Chinese illegal immigration on the old Eastern front and Southern Siberia is rampant, technically a precursor to war, via physical demographics.

Wadjet Horus
10-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Chinese illegal immigration on the old Eastern front and Southern Siberia is rampant, technically a precursor to war, via physical demographics.

Illegal immgrants are not rampant. Id be happy if Russia stop its trade with China, unless it returned siberia to us.

AussieScott
10-12-2011, 05:20 AM
Illegal immgrants are not rampant. Id be happy if Russia stop its trade with China, unless it returned siberia to us.

Yeah, yeah, it turns out the great firewall of China is not that great after all...

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 05:30 AM

Oh? China is not expansion inclined you say? your current actions in africa, the south china sea, taiwan, the disputed PoK territory, and your policy on these areas suggest that your comment is totally full of shit.

Your current rate of 120 males to 100 females, amounting to your whole genocide against women is equally disturbing. The driving forces being of course your pathetic male asian ego deficiency, your disgusting culture of savages who still piss in the streets and your totally corrupt gov and medical practices.

Do us all a favor and shrivel back up into the cucumber eating cannon fodder you were, and stay out of the world, you are not welcome.

Wadjet Horus
10-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Oh? China is not expansion inclined you say? your current actions in africa, the south china sea, taiwan, the disputed PoK territory, and your policy on these areas suggest that your comment is totally full of shit.

Your current rate of 120 males to 100 females, amounting to your whole genocide against women is equally disturbing. The driving forces being of course your pathetic male asian ego deficiency, your disgusting culture of savages who still piss in the streets and your totally corrupt gov and medical practices.

Do us all a favor and shrivel back up into the cucumber eating cannon fodder you were, and stay out of the world, you are not welcome.

China just repeats the action someone had done for 500 years, population displacement, massacres, pillaging. The world had been defenceless before these true savages untill China and Japan stood up. The face of savagery is better to be portraited by India, where your aryan brothers invaded and destroyed beyond recognition. People dump and piss and eat within same place, murder and rapes running free like sewage.

Our men are not swarming to get women like animals, I believe it is a paranoia propaganted by foreign agency for some heinous purpose. I do not care to be welcomed by anyone, truth makes my bed.

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 06:18 AM
China just repeats the action someone had done for 500 years, population displacement, massacres, pillaging. The world had been defenceless before these true savages untill China and Japan stood up. The face of savagery is better to be portraited by India, where your aryan brothers invaded and destroyed beyond recognition. People dump and piss and eat within same place, murder and rapes running free like sewage.

Our men are not swarming to get women like animals, I believe it is a paranoia propaganted by foreign agency for some heinous purpose. I do not care to be welcomed by anyone, truth makes my bed.

China is just repeating eh? I thought they weren't expansionist, according to you. Typical chinese smiling lying bastard.

I never said your men were swarming to get women like animals, try staying on topic for a change.

What I said, is that your genocide against females is deplorable and disgusting behavior suitable only for savages such as yourselves. I am well aware of the law against revealing the sex of a child by ultrasound. Even with those laws, your totally corrupt people, do reveal the sex, meaning often females are aborted, an easily foreseeable result since males take care of the family.

Female abortions to secure retirement for contemptible chinese mongrels, how quaint.

Wadjet Horus
10-12-2011, 06:43 AM
China is just repeating eh? I thought they weren't expansionist, according to you. Typical chinese smiling lying bastard.

I never said your men were swarming to get women like animals, try staying on topic for a change.

What I said, is that your genocide against females is deplorable and disgusting behavior suitable only for savages such as yourselves. I am well aware of the law against revealing the sex of a child by ultrasound. Even with those laws, your totally corrupt people, do reveal the sex, meaning often females are aborted, an easily foreseeable result since males take care of the family.

Female abortions to secure retirement for contemptible chinese mongrels, how quaint.

The truth is not that we are going to expand, but you fear us. You are the one who is lying. So you claiming China as expansionist is being honest? To make you fear is enough.

Baby abortion is done by many cultures. Of course culturally we do not consent to this. Some criminal parents did this and went to public, the western media use this as a tag to stereotype. Men are being less instrested in marriage nowaday, this trend rather will ensure sufficient marriage for women. Traditionally, only 60% of male population got married in ancient times.

AussieScott
10-12-2011, 01:33 PM
The truth is not that we are going to expand, but you fear us. You are the one who is lying. So you claiming China as expansionist is being honest? To make you fear is enough.

Baby abortion is done by many cultures. Of course culturally we do not consent to this. Some criminal parents did this and went to public, the western media use this as a tag to stereotype. Men are being less instrested in marriage nowaday, this trend rather will ensure sufficient marriage for women. Traditionally, only 60% of male population got married in ancient times.

Yeah tell us one thing and do another, just like China's military acquisitions, where China has broken trade agreements, for military expansion...

What is a military build up for?

Illegal immigration into Russia?

Surely China doesn't need anti aircraft missiles and a blue water fleet Navy for non expansionist purposes etc...

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 03:55 PM

This is ridiculous, you aren't even addressing facts, you are just entering your subjective opinion on the matter, and blatantly lying as well, and im not afraid of you, I want total war with china, its going to happen eventually, I say we do it now.

Now that it has been mentioned for the 3rd time without you addressing any of the points. The anti aircraft carrier missiles, obsession with attaining a blue water navy, the over 4000 troops in pakistan, the policy towards Taiwan, the policy in the south china sea, the disputed territory in PoK, as well as other disputed territories, and the policy and chinese factories in africa suggest that China is indeed going to expand.

No doubt you won't address any of these, again, and just smile and say everyone is lying. Just like when your idiot fighter pilots crashed into US surveillance plane, your gov just said "no everyone is lying, it was the p3's fault" even though their story defied the bloody laws of physics.

Wadjet Horus
10-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah tell us one thing and do another, just like China's military acquisitions, where China has broken trade agreements, for military expansion...

What is a military build up for?

Illegal immigration into Russia?

Surely China doesn't need anti aircraft missiles and a blue water fleet Navy for non expansionist purposes etc...

Only Africa has no plan to build up military in the face of America. Though America is not omnipotent, to maintain mutual destruction situation is important to stay stable. I do not care about Taiwan anyway. We do not illegally migrate to Russia, which in peoples impression a land of danger. Thanks to the skins.

AussieScott
10-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Only Africa has no plan to build up military in the face of America. Though America is not omnipotent, to maintain mutual destruction situation is important to stay stable. I do not care about Taiwan anyway. We do not illegally migrate to Russia, which in peoples impression a land of danger. Thanks to the skins.

Apparently 20 Chinese using one Visa to acquire work is common over the border regions of Russia, marrying Russian women for residency then dumping them occurs to. Sounds illegal to me.

China has shat on the Africans in fact some Africans are so pissed that China uses there own Labour in Africa, African politicians are wining politically off this resentment. Serves the Chinese right.

Wadjet Horus
10-13-2011, 03:02 AM
Apparently 20 Chinese using one Visa to acquire work is common over the border regions of Russia, marrying Russian women for residency then dumping them occurs to. Sounds illegal to me.

China has shat on the Africans in fact some Africans are so pissed that China uses there own Labour in Africa, African politicians are wining politically off this resentment. Serves the Chinese right.

Marrying russian women to stay in Russia? Not even psychos from the asylums. Those russian women trying to find out chinese men to marry and stay in China, no chinese want to stay in Russia. Africans do not labor, I think it is extremely foolish to build infrastructure for those people :(
Waste of money, waste of time, it will be saner to just get their resource and throw them money.

AussieScott
10-14-2011, 12:28 AM
Marrying russian women to stay in Russia? Not even psychos from the asylums. Those russian women trying to find out chinese men to marry and stay in China, no chinese want to stay in Russia. Africans do not labor, I think it is extremely foolish to build infrastructure for those people :(
Waste of money, waste of time, it will be saner to just get their resource and throw them money.

Marrying Russian women then dumping them for citizenship, I guess it teaches the Russian women not to bother with Asian males any more. Yet the illegal immigration is still rampant, which is a precursor to war via demographics.

Australia has been keeping an eye on 20000 Chinese that are considered spies in Australia. I suspect it would be far worse in Russia, being they share land borders.

China will reap what they have sown in Africa. The Europeans have been leaving for a long time, the Indians have been leaving quite recently, and no doubt it's the Chinese turn now.

Contra Mundum
10-14-2011, 01:30 AM
Countering American influence isn't really anti-American because America's government isn't pro-American nor does it represent the American people.

Israel rules by proxy through American military might.

Wadjet Horus
10-14-2011, 02:05 AM
Marrying Russian women then dumping them for citizenship, I guess it teaches the Russian women not to bother with Asian males any more. Yet the illegal immigration is still rampant, which is a precursor to war via demographics.

Australia has been keeping an eye on 20000 Chinese that are considered spies in Australia. I suspect it would be far worse in Russia, being they share land borders.

China will reap what they have sown in Africa. The Europeans have been leaving for a long time, the Indians have been leaving quite recently, and no doubt it's the Chinese turn now.

You just like to creat your own distorted reality to look at, maybe because yourself is distorted. There is no rampant illegal immigrants to Russia. Chinese men do not marry their women to stay in their fruitless country which is becoming a laughingstuff for most people. Accept it, China is no Mexico for Russia, but it is the way around.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58201

BLAGOVESHCHENSK, Russia—I originally came to the Russian Far East with the idea that the Russian-Chinese border was roughly analogous to the U.S.-Mexican border: poor, darker-skinned people sneaking north across a river for better job opportunities, freaking out the white people.

But you see very few Chinese people on the streets, other than a few tourists snapping photos of the statue of Lenin or of the reconstructed arch originally built for Czarevich Nicholas' visit through the Far East in 1891.

One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives. And they usually have more money."

You should be grateful that chinese men accept their women, for me I would not, but I also would not protest against it. I am a realistic man. To me, dishonest pride is a sign of western inherent inferiority. Spy on australian kangroos? Australia is nothing more than a concreted Africa. The USA is better just because they had been sucking resources for free for 200 years, and Russia since their fall of soviets they stuck within that era technologically and mentally. Their best scientists are all jewish.

AussieScott
10-15-2011, 04:03 AM
You just like to creat your own distorted reality to look at, maybe because yourself is distorted. There is no rampant illegal immigrants to Russia. Chinese men do not marry their women to stay in their fruitless country which is becoming a laughingstuff for most people. Accept it, China is no Mexico for Russia, but it is the way around.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58201

No, you just tell the lines of Chinese interest, it seems not all Russians are Happy with the illegal migrations, due to money and resources leaving Russia and enriching China, at the expense of Russian border communities. Chinese desecuritisation of nations policy is a farce now.

The census results lend chilling reality to Russia’s age-old nightmare of a Chinese takeover of the Asian part of Russia. Eighteen million Russians scattered across the India-size expanse of the Far East and Siberia face 250 million Chinese cramped across a common border in China’s northern provinces. In the past the huge Chinese demographic pressure was contained by a tightly sealed barbed-wire border, but when the Soviet Union collapsed, the 4,300-kilometer Russian-Chinese border was thrown open to bilateral trade. Chinese traders poured in to sell clothes and other necessities to Russians struggling with a deep economic crisis. They took back to China Russian timber, scrap metal, ginseng roots, frogs, and jellyfish. New glittering towns have sprung up in recent years on the Chinese side of the border, thanks to the booming cross-border trade, while Russian border regions have remained stagnant.

http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/1651.cfm

You should be grateful that chinese men accept their women, for me I would not, but I also would not protest against it. I am a realistic man. To me, dishonest pride is a sign of western inherent inferiority. Spy on australian kangroos? Australia is nothing more than a concreted Africa. The USA is better just because they had been sucking resources for free for 200 years, and Russia since their fall of soviets they stuck within that era technologically and mentally. Their best scientists are all jewish.

Human trafficking of Far Eastern front.

Russia is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation. Men and women from the Russian Far East are trafficked to South Korea, China, Bahrain, Oman, Japan, and South Korea for purposes of sexual exploitation, debt bondage, and forced labor, including in the agricultural and fishing sectors. Some Russian women are trafficked to Turkey, Greece, South Africa, Germany, Poland, Italy, Israel, Spain, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation.

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Russia.htm

Just as horrible Chinese do it to there own people.

The People’s Republic of China (PRC) is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and sexual exploitation. Although the majority of trafficking in the PRC occurs within the country’s borders, there is also considerable trafficking of PRC citizens to Africa, other parts of Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America. Women are lured through false promises of legitimate employment and forced into commercial sexual exploitation largely in Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, and Japan. Chinese women and men are smuggled throughout the world at great personal financial cost and then forced into commercial sexual exploitation or exploitative labor to repay debts to traffickers. Women and children are trafficked to China from such countries as Mongolia, Burma, North Korea, Russia, Vietnam, Romania, and Ghana for purposes of forced labor, marriage, and sexual slavery.

Yes we do take security seriously when it comes to China as China lusts after western technology for business and warfare.

China's spies, and a defection.

Chen's dramatic, desperate decision to go public with his defection bid last weekend was astonishing. Who was this man, with his halting English and his amazing claims that China had 1000 agents here and conducted state-sponsored abductions?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Spy-left-out-in-the-cold/2005/06/10/1118347602422.html

Chinese hack our ex PM

The Australian said China had directly targeted Rudd during his visit last August, with he and his staff under constant cyber attack from authorities trying to access communications gear, adding to growing suspicion in Canberra about Chinese investment.

Officials at the Chinese embassy in Canberra could not be immediately reached for comment, with phone calls unanswered.

The daily, citing unnamed intelligence sources, said the blatant nature of Beijing's electronic espionage had alarmed the centre-left government and led to a tightening of communications security for senior government figures travelling to China.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2009/04/02/australia-china-resources-idUKSYD44963420090402

Chinese spies in Europe.

Their mission - or so the reports allege - is to use fair means or foul to gather technological and commercial intelligence that will help speed China on its way to becoming the next global superpower.

Britain's Sunday Telegraph reported recently that a leading Chinese agent had "defected" in Belgium and blown the whistle on hundreds of Chinese spies working at various levels of European industry.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4704691.stm

Apparently it could be up to 20000 Chinese spies in Australia alone. Now doesn't that stink of Chinese inferiority being Chinese have to steal intellectual property and attempt to gain access to government and business information in order to compete on a global scale. Not only that Chinese have to steal military technology. Quite pathetic really claiming to be the next super power, by being a thief.

The west will force China to float the Yuan as punishment now, for being a cheat and a thief.

China good at copying, not good at inventing using there own brain power.

Wadjet Horus
10-15-2011, 07:47 AM
No, you just tell the lines of Chinese interest, it seems not all Russians are Happy with the illegal migrations, due to money and resources leaving Russia and enriching China, at the expense of Russian border communities. Chinese desecuritisation of nations policy is a farce now.

http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/1651.cfm

Human trafficking of Far Eastern front.

Just as horrible Chinese do it to there own people.

Yes we do take security seriously when it comes to China as China lusts after western technology for business and warfare.

China's spies, and a defection.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Spy-left-out-in-the-cold/2005/06/10/1118347602422.html

Chinese hack our ex PM

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2009/04/02/australia-china-resources-idUKSYD44963420090402

Chinese spies in Europe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4704691.stm

Apparently it could be up to 20000 Chinese spies in Australia alone. Now doesn't that stink of Chinese inferiority being Chinese have to steal intellectual property and attempt to gain access to government and business information in order to compete on a global scale. Not only that Chinese have to steal military technology. Quite pathetic really claiming to be the next super power, by being a thief.

The west will force China to float the Yuan as punishment now, for being a cheat and a thief.

China good at copying, not good at inventing using there own brain power.

Human trafficking and drug trade, AIDS pandemic, sexual exploitation in Russia are done by russian mafia themself. Russia has huge problems to worry themself about.

http://www.rense.com/general47/sexs.htm
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20081203/118663020.html
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kouri/050719
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1043675.stm

The hype about chinese spy is just another paranoia mean to console your own challenged minds. The media hypes are not going to be either proven or disproved. But this kind of mentality just like blaming the jews, but in fact they are genetically, behaviorially closest to your kind; calling chinese mongols, but in fact mongols were also your kind; now calling us as thefts, but harking back into history, the greatest robbers, savages all had been your kind. Your technology is just another excuse for your lack of culture, the like mongols, they may ravaged unexpectedly, but at the core they were just a bunch of savages. No even worthy to fight with. If ou think vice is a display of your supriority, go ahead. :coffee:

AussieScott
10-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Pity you didn't mention the Triads, oh that's right the Chinese Mafia...The Triads are active in Australia, just as the Mexican cartels are. There day will come. You have no credibility either. Particularly when we read what you have written on other sites.

Deflections will get you no where.

Keep playing the smiling lying Buddha.

European blood
11-14-2011, 06:26 PM
China, who's holding huge cash reserves, may offer the best chance of help for debt stricken countries.

But the rise of the Asian giant with its financial might is not met with open arms by the US. As Adriana Usero explains.

Dr Caroline Heldman from Occidental College in Los Angeles says China may become the new enemy for politicians in Washington.

pNSXPnJSBNw

As the gathering of the Pacific Rim's political and economic heavyweights winds down in Hawaii, it's the latest rift between the globe's two centres of financial influence which is dominating. The U.S. has been criticising China for its trade and currency practices. This year the U.S. and China continued to outline competing economic programs. Hu Jintao insisted on more influence for Beijing as a growing power, while Obama zeroed in on China's trading decisions. RT's Oksana Boyko explains the differences that have piled up between the two.

sWM95d7qYeM