PDA

View Full Version : Classify Turkic girl

travv
03-25-2021, 03:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qHaufFn.jpg

placebo
03-25-2021, 03:10 PM
pontid-north pontid maybe + baltid. i don't see any mongoloid. where is she from?

reboun
03-25-2021, 03:34 PM
North-Pontid

travv
03-25-2021, 03:42 PM
i don't see any mongoloid

How come?

Altaylı
I can see mongoloid traits in her nose and eyes.

placebo
How come?

do u see?

Altaylı
03-25-2021, 03:45 PM
I think OP is pontid Volgid mix is she Kazan Tatar?

Jaromir
03-25-2021, 04:24 PM
exactly, Turkic - Volgid beauty

travv
03-25-2021, 05:14 PM
do u see?

Sure. Otherwise I wouldn't post her.

travv
03-25-2021, 05:44 PM
Funny fact probably I'm the only non Euro TA user who never posted blonde or Euro looking individuals my own ethnicity. Lel.

Altaylı
03-25-2021, 06:09 PM
Funny fact probably I'm the only non Euro TA user who never posted blonde or Euro looking individuals my own ethnicity. Lel.

Look my threads:rolleyes:

placebo
03-25-2021, 06:40 PM
Sure. Otherwise I wouldn't post her.

yeah a bit but not much visible imo.

and one more funny fact is even if a standard typical turkish guy/girl is posted, you and most of users said "you're owd! this is european looking! etc." lol.

travv
03-25-2021, 07:17 PM
yeah a bit but not much visible imo.

and one more funny fact is even if a standard typical turkish guy/girl is posted, you and most of users said "you're owd! this is european looking! etc." lol.

Actors/actresses, models etc can’t be standard.

People say this because there is a strong dissonance between what they see in real life and what they see on the forum. We all know what the Turks look like in reality so we say this.

Gallop
03-25-2021, 07:48 PM
Con el mongol así un poco subido me pareció como nativa de América del Norte

Uranous
03-25-2021, 08:12 PM
Baltid altered by mongoloid admixture (slav-turk mixing)

placebo
03-25-2021, 08:25 PM
Actors/actresses, models etc can’t be standard.

People say this because there is a strong dissonance between what they see in real life and what they see on the forum. We all know what the Turks look like in reality so we say this.

of course they're not standard. actors, actress, sportsman etc. can have a better look but they all have similar pigmentation and features with local people. also turkish members not only posted celebrities.

We all know what the Turks look like in reality so we say this.

after seeing the laag's posts i doubt you. i have no problem with you, but most of the posts on that account (laag) are full of proving that the turks are brown. you even posted syrian refugees, afghans etc. as turks before.

travv
03-25-2021, 08:51 PM
of course they're not standard. actors, actress, sportsman etc. can have a better look but they all have similar pigmentation and features with local people. also turkish members not only posted celebrities.

after seeing the laag's posts i doubt you. i have no problem with you, but most of the posts on that account (laag) are full of proving that the turks are brown. you even posted syrian refugees, afghans etc. as turks before.

If I will post Euro looking VURians minority it won't change the reality that most don't look European. Simple as that. Same for Turks.

placebo
03-25-2021, 09:13 PM
If I will post Euro looking VURians minority it won't change the reality that most don't look European. Simple as that. Same for Turks.

i'm not saying that all turks look like european anyway and i think generally we don't look european. my problem is more like pigmention. yeah we can understand the difference (facial features etc.) but for example some people think random average turkish guy with average skin color for turkey is atypical because of skin color. (people thinks turks cannot have lighter skin but most of us are not dark as most of you think) this is really bullshit lol.

or for example this girl looks european to you? probably your answer is no but most of people say she looks european and not VUR looking.

Chaos One
03-25-2021, 09:40 PM
Yes, she does have some Asian traits - and I must say people like her or me usually get the "non-asian" (or native/asian in my situation) label, which is somewhat understandable.

North Pontid + Turanid.

Jana
03-25-2021, 09:43 PM
Not much Turkic about her look.

Chaos One
03-25-2021, 09:45 PM

Yeah, more like some kind of minor influence on eyes, nose and mouth size, but not that significant to give everyone the same impression.

Jaromir
03-25-2021, 11:04 PM

Yeah, more like some kind of minor influence on eyes, nose and mouth size, but not that significant to give everyone the same impression.

100% Turkic, not much Turkish

Jana
03-25-2021, 11:20 PM
100% Turkic, not much Turkish

Not really. She looks north(east) Euro, original Turkics has little of that.

travv
03-25-2021, 11:45 PM
Jaromir is right she’s Chuvash therefore she looks 100% Turkic.

placebo
03-25-2021, 11:50 PM
:picard2:

definitely she pass better turkish than turkic

Chaos One
03-26-2021, 12:18 AM
Jaromir is right she’s Chuvash therefore she looks 100% Turkic.

Yeah, but given the huge range of possible looks between Turkic people, almost anything can look Turkic if we go by this metric, except SSA derived people. I mean, even staying on same group range.

Like comparing these 2 Volga Tatar guys:

https://i.imgur.com/CT2IBmA.png

With those...Volga Tatar:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d69feeac61a6ef5c8921eb0c5512fd02.webp

...and this Volga Tatar girl:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8d/d0/88/8dd088a4a401f7422dcf208a3018d121.jpg

Xacal
03-26-2021, 03:08 AM
Looks Latina. Pontid + Turanid

Komintasavalta
03-26-2021, 07:39 AM
Saying that Chuvashes are 100% Turkic is like saying that Pinega Russians are 100% IE.

But if you say that Chuvashes don't look Turkic because they are different from other Turkic people, keep in mind that in the family tree of extant Turkic languages, the earliest branch is between Chuvash and all other languages. So Chuvashes are like the Samoyeds of Turkics.

https://i.ibb.co/7WWLXCY/Phylogenetic-Trees-of-the-Turkic-Language-Family-Consensus-topologies-for-the-model.png

travv
03-26-2021, 08:51 AM
or for example this girl looks european to you? probably your answer is no but most of people say she looks european and not VUR looking.

European look = Russian look in Russia. If someone doesn’t look Russian then she/he doesn’t look European. She doesn’t look Russian therefore she doesn’t look European.

travv
03-26-2021, 02:51 PM
i'm not saying that all turks look like european anyway and i think generally we don't look european. my problem is more like pigmention. yeah we can understand the difference (facial features etc.) but for example some people think random average turkish guy with average skin color for turkey is atypical because of skin color. (people thinks turks cannot have lighter skin but most of us are not dark as most of you think) this is really bullshit lol.

Turks can have skin color as South Europeans but never as other Europeans.

Here you can see the difference in skin color between Russians and Turks.

Turks objectively have darker skin than most Europeans.
https://i.imgur.com/iDJjKit.jpg

Hektor12
03-27-2021, 07:37 PM
Turks objectively have darker skin than most Europeans.

I doubt this player has skin darker than most europeans. And there are a lot of Turks like him, im one of them for example.

Vs. James Maddison (3/4 English, 1/4 Irish)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJCEa66X0AEZDbb?format=jpg

KirillMazur
03-28-2021, 12:11 AM
The attractive one.
Nordid+East Baltid+some Uralid. Finnic+Slavic look, NE Euro obviously. But this is not surprising, knowing the composition of the Chuvashes:D.
Nothing Turanid in her.

aherne
03-28-2021, 05:36 AM
She looks good enough. No turanid: just Uralid altered by Corded