PDA

View Full Version : Does this Mexican looks Jewish?

Hasien
03-28-2021, 06:07 PM
Put him on Israel and he will blend well with the Mizrahi bros.

https://i.ibb.co/VWhbcxz/earxpg6l5sm61.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/m44g8d/hispanic_data_contribution/

TheMaestro
03-28-2021, 06:11 PM
A bit of Daniel Ricciardo vibe.

Hasien
03-28-2021, 06:40 PM

Is interesting how certain percentages can create pseudo looks and a bit with Sub-saharan contribution as well.

In Mexico you got all types of people with different looks despite all of us having same ancestries.

Hamilcar
03-28-2021, 07:31 PM
he actually looks maghrebi

Axios
03-28-2021, 07:34 PM

I was going to say that lmaooo. Btw what a miserable race today. At least Mazepin didn't last even a lap.

Hasien
03-28-2021, 07:35 PM
he actually looks maghrebi

He does? He's probably amerindian margid mixed, I noticed when the European components are predominants creates all this pseudo middle eastern and North African looks.

He pass all over Morocco or just the North?

Hamilcar
03-28-2021, 07:42 PM
He does? He's probably amerindian margid mixed, I noticed when the European components are predominants creates all this pseudo middle eastern and North African looks.

He pass all over Morocco or just the North?

all (he looks quite typical)

TheMaestro
03-28-2021, 07:44 PM
I was going to say that lmaooo. Btw what a miserable race today. At least Mazepin didn't last even a lap.

Haas is a banter in f1 at this point, they both rookies, so it will be 1-2 year adaptation, I although wish all the best Mick he won f2 last year, and Mazepin will probably stay with him since his dad is sponsor. The race was actually today very good Honda engine seem to be after many years catching up with Mercedes.

Axios
03-28-2021, 07:46 PM
Haas is a banter in f1 at this point, they both rookies, so it will be 1-2 year adaptation, I although wish all the best Mick he won f2 last year, and Mazepin will probably stay with him since his dad is sponsor. The race was actually today very good Honda engine seem to be after many years catching up with Mercedes.

Yeah but at the end fucking Hamilton won, and its only a fight between Redbull and Mercedes so far, not much changed. A bit disappointed with Ricciardo as a McLaren fan but very happy with Lando's P4. And poor Alonso with his bad luck.

TheMaestro
03-28-2021, 07:53 PM
Yeah but at the end fucking Hamilton won, and its only a fight between Redbull and Mercedes so far, not much changed. A bit disappointed with Ricciardo as a McLaren fan but very happy with Lando's P4. And poor Alonso with his bad luck.

Nah, in past years redbull and before renaults engine of redbull we're more faulty and a tad slower, now you had Verstappen outpacing the mercedes engine, this year it's closest fight that Mercedes will have. It's not that important who won because it was a very intresting fight for both drivers until the end. Perez also went from last position to 5ft, so if Max had help from begining we would maybe see different outcome.

Axios
03-28-2021, 07:58 PM
Nah, in past years redbull and before renaults engine of redbull we're more faulty and a tad slower, now you had Verstappen outpacing the mercedes engine, this year it's closest fight that Mercedes will have. It's not that important who won because it was a very intresting fight for both drivers until the end. Perez also went from last position to 5ft, so if Max had help from begining we would maybe see different outcome.

I don't think Honda engine is better, its just that lower rake cars like Mercedes or Racing Point suffered the most with the new regulations. But it definitely increased horse power compared to last seasson. What i'm saying is the top 2 are still the same teams and it's getting a bit boring, i hope the Italian GP is like last year.

Latinus
03-29-2021, 03:47 AM
Yeah. Lot's of Brazilians also look like him, without having Jewish/NA ancestry.

When you're pred-european, but not Euro enough to look criollo, you can generate a pseudo MENA phenotype.