PDA

View Full Version : Where this Spanish family pass better?

Cristiano viejo
04-01-2021, 11:47 PM
from Castilla y León

https://i.imgur.com/dArVOSh.jpg

TheMaestro
04-01-2021, 11:54 PM
XDDD

Cristiano viejo
04-01-2021, 11:59 PM
XDDD

Jealous they dont pass in Albania?

Charlemagne7
04-02-2021, 12:00 AM
Central Europe and France

TheMaestro
04-02-2021, 12:05 AM
Jealous they dont pass in Albania?

With a mask covering half of they face and their faces being 2px they probably pass as sperms also, how should we know XD

So now I'm criminal, slovakko or hungaro, Albanian or Ukrainian? XDD

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2021, 12:07 AM
With a mask covering half of they face and their faces being 2px they probably pass as sperms also, how should we know XD

So now I'm criminal, slovakko or hungaro, Albanian or Ukrainian? XDD

hungarians dont have fame of being criminal people. Just poor people lost in the middle of nowhere trying very hard not be Eastern Euros.

TheMaestro
04-02-2021, 12:11 AM
hungarians dont have fame of being criminal people. Just poor people lost in the middle of nowhere trying very hard not be Eastern Euros.

You didn't answer the question and you implication makes no sense XD Also how long did you have to search for that pic to post light people where you can't even see their faces? XD Is it so hard to find such a group that you've been on such a bad state that you had to post this? XD

TheMaestro
04-02-2021, 12:12 AM

You didn't answer the question and you implication makes no sense XD Also how long did you have to search for that pic to post light people where you can't even see their faces? XD Is it so hard to find such a group that you've been on such a bad state that you had to post this? XD

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2021, 12:31 AM
lel I never thought you were so jealous, perhaps do you think with no mask they would not be light, is that what you are saying? :lol:

I lasted zero time since I found their picture while reading the Spanish media, and not the first time I post entire families, as this from my city
https://odnmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/image/familianumerosa-valladolid_20200403183850156893_art_feat.jpg

You are just envious, probably you watched the Spain-Kosovo from two days ago and noticed the clear differences between the two ethniticies :p

Oliver109
04-02-2021, 12:36 AM
Most of them look Hungarian or maybe Austrian, central Euro looks, girl on left looks Dutch, not that pale so totally Spanish looking as a group.

TheMaestro
04-02-2021, 12:37 AM
lel I never thought you were so jealous, perhaps do you think with no mask they would not be light, is that what you are saying? :lol:

I lasted zero time since I found their picture while reading the Spanish media, and not the first time I post entire families, as this from my city

You are just envious, probably you watched the Spain-Kosovo from two days ago and noticed the clear differences between the two ethniticies :p

Jealous ? of what? XDDD I'm the least jealous person when it comes to lightness of people etc, I don't really give a fuck about these things, I even rather tend to post exotic people rather than light.

The pic you posted has 42kbytes and none of those people you can see their eyes and half of their faces, the only you can see is their hair and even that is in so shitty quality that it looks like it's from 2005.

So Idk why are you surprised and then when I imply that, you call me criminal XDDD

Pigmentation wise you guys don't look lighter than Kosovo players, but who cares either.
Wining only 1-2 against a team which has realistically only 2 years must have been for you guys insane pleasure XD

https://i.imgur.com/d1fknOL.jpg

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2021, 12:47 AM
Jealous ? of what? XDDD I'm the least jealous person when it comes to lightness of people etc, I don't really give a fuck about these things, I even rather tend to post exotic people rather than light.

The pic you posted has 42kbytes and none of those people you can see their eyes and half of their faces, the only you can see is their hair and even that is in so shitty quality that it looks like it's from 2005.

So Idk why are you surprised and then when I imply that, you call me criminal XDDD

Pigmentation wise you guys don't look lighter than Kosovo players, but who cares either.
Wining only 1-2 against a team which has realistically only 2 years must have been for you guys insane pleasure XD

All your post is a falsehood. From your claim "I dont care about lightness" to later say Spanish did not look lighter (yes, they did)... to the final result of that game. It was 3-1 :p

TheMaestro
04-02-2021, 12:48 AM
All your post is a falsehood. From your claim "I dont care about lightness" to later say Spanish did not look lighter (yes, they did)... to the final result of that game. It was 3-1 :p

Whatever floats you boat buddy XD

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2021, 01:08 AM
Whatever floats you boat buddy XD

Always :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Comments please.

Diego Garcia
04-02-2021, 11:02 AM
in Spain

Jaromir
04-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Mexico

Lozano
04-02-2021, 12:05 PM
How are we suppose to know if they're all wearing masks xD

Otherwise with those slanted eyes ""I would classify them as Mongol. They pass in Travv lands among Chuvash, Udmurts, Russians and these shits that nobody knew before joining Apricity"". :rolleyes:

Xacal
04-02-2021, 03:28 PM

+1

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2021, 11:57 PM
more opinions, jealous users?

PaleoEuropean
04-03-2021, 12:00 AM
My guess would be Central/Southern based on facial features.

Cristiano viejo
04-04-2021, 01:27 AM
More opinions?

Hamilcar
04-04-2021, 01:39 AM
hahaha and it's me who is whitewashing

this family is probably mistaken for tourists in spain you're not fooling anyone here

Cristiano viejo
04-04-2021, 01:51 AM
hahaha and it's me who is whitewashing

this family is probably mistaken for tourists in spain you're not fooling anyone here
So they pass in Morocco, true'

alnortedelsur
04-04-2021, 01:53 AM

The could be riffians, but would be mistaken as tourists in Spain :rolleyes:

Hamilcar
04-04-2021, 01:54 AM

no spaniards look very different

stop associating with us we have nothing in common

Everyday I pray the holy gibraltar strait who kept us different !

Cristiano viejo
04-04-2021, 03:19 AM
Well, time to reveal and laugh a bit :heh:

Eastern Europe and Ukraine.

Not enough expert.

Most of them look Hungarian or maybe Austrian, central Euro looks, girl on left looks Dutch, not that pale so totally Spanish looking as a group.
Eastern Euro looks. Specifically from Ukraine.
"Not that pale so totally Spanish looking", the best comment of the thread by far :pound: Now everybody will know Ukrainians are dark.

Not only you are not enough expert but you are the biggest anthroretard ever :thumb001:

Mexico
JiJiJi, oh my Jew... precisely you... :lol:

My guess would be Central/Southern based on facial features.
Eastern from Ukraine :D

Not enough expert.

How are we suppose to know if they're all wearing masks xD

Otherwise with those slanted eyes ""I would classify them as Mongol. They pass in Travv lands among Chuvash, Udmurts, Russians and these shits that nobody knew before joining Apricity"". :rolleyes:
Bingo! finally one expert :thumb001: They are Mongol immigrants living in my region https://www.lagacetadesalamanca.es/provincia/si-volvemos-nos-matan-el-testimonio-de-la-familia-que-se-asienta-en-martiago-tras-huir-de-ucrania-JM7086821

Anthrotards are so funny... always classifiying according the nationality... or the supposed nationality jijiji :laugh:

Charlemagne7
04-04-2021, 04:00 AM

Not enough expert.

"Not that pale so totally Spanish looking", the best comment of the thread by far :pound: Now everybody will know Ukrainians are dark.

Not only you are not enough expert but you are the biggest anthroretard ever :thumb001:

Not enough expert.

Bingo! finally one expert :thumb001: They are Mongol immigrants living in my region https://www.lagacetadesalamanca.es/provincia/si-volvemos-nos-matan-el-testimonio-de-la-familia-que-se-asienta-en-martiago-tras-huir-de-ucrania-JM7086821

Anthrotards are so funny... always classifiying according the nationality... or the supposed nationality jijiji :laugh:

LMAO, I mean to be fair we couldn't really see their faces with their face masks on but good troll tho.

PaleoEuropean
04-22-2021, 03:52 PM

Not enough expert.

Not enough expert.

Ukranians are pretty diverse though

Gallicus
04-22-2021, 04:29 PM
Mexico

samario
04-22-2021, 07:18 PM
They look like Central European immigrants.

samario
04-22-2021, 07:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/d1fknOL.jpg

This is the typical Spanish look.

Cristiano viejo
04-22-2021, 11:58 PM
Mexico
Interesting, since they are Ukrainians. There must be the Asian conexion.

This is the typical Spanish look.
Which?