PDA

View Full Version : Do all Gypsies have some NA and Iberian in them?

Methuselah
04-04-2021, 08:10 PM
Or Indian, Balkan + Turkey, Caucasus is the most common mix they have? I also wonder if there are gypsies which didn't mix with the population of Balkans... Educate me please.

jfgh676
04-04-2021, 08:21 PM
All of them have Iran,caucasus+balkan. Iberian gypsies obviously have some iberian but the NA admix is nonexistent

Methuselah
04-04-2021, 09:11 PM
All of them have Iran,caucasus+balkan. Iberian gypsies obviously have some iberian but the NA admix is nonexistent

There are no gypsies who never made it to the Balkans?

jfgh676
04-04-2021, 09:38 PM
Logically its either the way into western europe through the anatolia and balkans or through the caucasus . Gypsies didnt pass through north africa

Gallop
05-21-2021, 11:26 AM
Leave us Spaniards alone. It is unbearable the alienation they want to force on Spain with the rest of Europe. All gypsies some Iberian?

What do they want from us?

Spain is Europe

Methuselah
06-09-2021, 01:09 AM
Leave us Spaniards alone. It is unbearable the alienation they want to force on Spain with the rest of Europe. All gypsies some Iberian?

What do they want from us?

Spain is Europe

Read again fella.

Anglo-Celtic
06-09-2021, 01:27 AM
It's more like Iberian and Siberian. Pardon the rhyme. I doubt that any gypsies descend from Geronimo. My guess is that most of their ancestry is Indian (the dot kind).

sean
02-23-2023, 03:10 PM
Do all Gypsies have some NA and Iberian in them? Or Indian, Balkan + Turkey, Caucasus is the most common mix they have? I also wonder if there are gypsies which didn't mix with the population of Balkans... Educate me please.

23andMe presents gypsy admixture as West Asian and Balkan. And these tests only look about 500 years behind though they all have a huge chunk of South Asian DNA, even mongrels in Europe with gypsy ancestors score Indian (examples given below).

https://i.imgur.com/l6XqQ0j.jpg

Mortimer
02-24-2023, 05:13 AM
Majority of the Gypsy Ancestry is Balkan+Westasian+Southasian other ancestries are in digit percents... But depending on the region they might have other ancestries like in the UK they might have less indian, less westasian, less balkan but more british&irish i saw results of british gypsies and they are like 88% european, some of that is balkan, but much is british&irish. So Iberian Gypsies might have a little bit of Iberian. I dont think Bulgarian Gypsies do.