PDA

View Full Version : Classify these French policemen who banged Sharon Stone

JAHL
04-07-2021, 07:50 PM
Ok maybe they did not bang her but all looked happy and starstruck. There are French police from Cannes. Please classify.
And do any of them look Italian, which is just across the border?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3cKDzjpq7MzPCzkKOI-RjJpz8iEhd9Hd_s5zGhGShJ6WUyX95gmGiYi5Rwx3-iPI9IgufbZs0Mt0GLJsESsWhDahnCUWqXfZ-VvaYeaLB2fogFzXEVw1ASKh3NCZ_H5yHoUU74iijVQE4jip6zI rlYSFA=w1259-h837-no?authuser=0

Oliver109
04-07-2021, 07:53 PM
Look very northern for Cannes but all seem mainly Atlantid, the one on the right looks borreby and Alpine, look and learn how the south French look Cristiano Viejo:D

gixajo
04-07-2021, 08:31 PM
Look very northern for Cannes but all seem mainly Atlantid, the one on the right looks borreby and Alpine, look and learn how the south French look Cristiano Viejo:D

They are gendarmes Oliver... a national police force with "military rules", not local police, so they can be from anywhere in France, so without knowing their authentic origin maybe you are rushing to draw conclusions. Donīt you think so?

Edit:Wait, I am not sure if they actually are gendarmes ...:confused:

Oliver109
04-07-2021, 08:38 PM
They are gendarmes Oliver... a national police force with "military rules", not local police, so they can be from anywhere in France, so without knowing their authentic origin maybe you are rushing to draw conclusions. Donīt you think so?

Not an expert on French law enforcement to be fair! i think it sort of gives evidence to my point though that the French are more northern shifted than some make out.

gixajo
04-07-2021, 08:42 PM
Not an expert on French law enforcement to be fair! i think it sort of gives evidence to my point though that the French are more northern shifted than some make out.

Neither me, anyway, they could be from anywhere in France and photos, you know, are not the better way to demonstrate anything in this forum, because we already know how they are used in this TA.

And probably they are not gendarmes as I said...:picard1:

Maybe any French can tell us exactly what they are, but in any case, itīs not a very decisive data...

Petalpusher
04-07-2021, 09:25 PM
They are Police nationale.

Where you begin to find a lot of Italian names, is rather in Nice. Cannes is still about 1h from Italy.

Anyone thinking these guys can't be from southern France, clearly has not set a foot in France, and makes you even wonder if ever in Europe too.

JAHL
04-08-2021, 01:16 AM

Can you classify them?

Latinus
04-08-2021, 03:54 AM
They have North Atlantid with Brunn/Keltic influence.

aherne
04-08-2021, 04:29 AM
These ones look British/Anglo-American but a bit darker and a lot less Germanic looking. French and Italians don't look alike but French and Iberians are closer: all of above could be Spaniards

JAHL
04-08-2021, 04:48 PM
These ones look British/Anglo-American but a bit darker and a lot less Germanic looking. French and Italians don't look alike but French and Iberians are closer: all of above could be Spaniards

The 2nd guy from the right has some strong Italian vibe doesn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cristiano viejo
04-08-2021, 05:17 PM

Dont worry, I do. Zero blondes and zero Nordics :icon_lol: