PDA

View Full Version : Would a native-looking Filipina like Rosemarie Vega pass more easily in Korea or Bangladesh?

GaneshD'Souza
04-11-2021, 11:31 AM
I consider her the quintessential Austronesian/Negrito mix that native Filipinos are. She doesn't look like she has any foreign ancestry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ybl0vAi60

Zanzibar
05-04-2021, 04:47 AM
Maybe Bangladesh.

Latinus
05-05-2021, 03:44 AM
Bangladesh. I don't think she pass in Korea.

GaneshD'Souza
05-05-2021, 04:58 AM
Bangladesh. I don't think she pass in Korea.

That's crazy because Bangladeshi people and Filipinos arent even part of the same race. While Koreans and Filipinos are both part of the Mongoloid race

Daven
05-05-2021, 05:05 AM
Bangradesh.

RMuller
05-05-2021, 05:07 AM
That's crazy because Bangladeshi people and Filipinos arent even part of the same race. While Koreans and Filipinos are both part of the Mongoloid race

She can pass for Thai,Burmese,Laotian,Indonesian,Malaysian .All those i mention are Asians.

GaneshD'Souza
05-05-2021, 09:51 PM
She can pass for Thai,Burmese,Laotian,Indonesian,Malaysian .All those i mention are Asians.

Yes, obviously. They're neighbors. But the question wasn't asking about that. The question was asking about a group who are part of the same race (Koreans) vs. a group who are part of a different race (Bangladeshi).

Uranous
05-05-2021, 10:35 PM
Bangladesh south east asiatic is Mongoloid and austronesian mix.Pass in Cambogia,Laos ,Malaisia..etc

Radimir
05-05-2021, 10:39 PM
Korean of course, she is clearly mongoloid. lol not every Korean is pale as a KPOP star.

Thambi
05-06-2021, 01:14 AM
Yes, obviously. They're neighbors. But the question wasn't asking about that. The question was asking about a group who are part of the same race (Koreans) vs. a group who are part of a different race (Bangladeshi).

bengalis have some East asian as well on average around 10-15%, but in southeast bangladesh they can get around 40% among some individuals. there are groups like chakmas/khasis as well in parts of bangladesh who're related to northeast indians and they look quite mongoloid.

anyways to answer your question, probably bangladesh. though she wouldnt really pass as a typical bengali, but rather someone from the southeast or tribal community.

she actually looks more nepali or northeast indian.

KuakoVoice
07-31-2021, 10:54 PM

Eastern Indonesians are Melanesians and not the same as Western Indonesians.South Maluku and West Papua were actually illigally "annexed" and overran by the newly Indepedent state of Indonesia.East Timor has the same exact story except they got certain Western support and attained freedom.

KuakoVoice
07-31-2021, 10:55 PM

Because arguably,native Southeast Asians and East Asians are not the same race.

Zhulta
07-31-2021, 10:57 PM
IMO they are, the vast majroity of Southeast Asia are South Mongoloids after all. But Melanesians and Negrito people are probably closer to Australoids, certainly for Melanesids. Negritos might be a very own unique lineage.

http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/SouthMongolid.html

KuakoVoice
07-31-2021, 10:58 PM
Korean of course, she is clearly mongoloid. lol not every Korean is pale as a KPOP star.

Just because she looks "Mongoloid" doesnt mean she looks Korean.Koreans are the least diverse Asians and she wouldnt pass there.But she wouldnt be typical Bangladeshi either.However skintone wise shes closer to a Bangladeshi.

Seya
07-31-2021, 11:36 PM
Maybe Bangladesh. No way this woman can pass in Korea.