Satem
05-06-2021, 12:10 PM
Noble Balto-Nordid imo

Jana
05-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Nordid with Faelid/West Baltid admix. Very good looking :thumbsup:

travv
05-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Nordomongol. Looks different from SCARTem’s Nordids.

Jana
05-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Nordomongol. Looks different from SCARTem’s Nordids.

Nothing mongoloid about her, her features are way too sharp to fit your down syndrome beauties in any way.
You can only wish ugly Uralids look like this hehe.

Sandis
05-06-2021, 12:35 PM
West-Baltid + Nordid. Agree with noble.

travv
05-06-2021, 12:45 PM
Nothing mongoloid about her, her features are way too sharp to fit your down syndrome beauties in any way.
You can only wish ugly Uralids look like this hehe.

She doesn’t look like your average Nordid (depigmented Med/Armenoid). Deal with it.

Jana
05-06-2021, 12:50 PM
She doesn’t look like your average Nordid (depigmented Med/Armenoid). Deal with it.

She looks like Nordid with Faelid/West Baltid as I wrote, nowhere close to pure Nordid. Nothing to do with your pudgy faced subhumans, Deal with it.
Armenoid? It's not my fault Scartem threads showed prominence of ugly Armenoid like traits among Russians. Don't blame Nordids, pure Nordids have certanly nothing to do with such traits.

You're full of ugly mongrels.

Östsvensk
05-06-2021, 12:51 PM
In the Fennonordid/Aisto Nordid range, I think. They're supposed to be red-haired. :thumbs

Immanenz
05-06-2021, 12:56 PM
She looks more long headed on that video, on other pics her Baltid side is visibile
https://yt3.ggpht.com/ytc/AAUvwnjdv4bKDy4NqyTBaNLVKSw-uybxLaWpPrZSDjdC=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

agree with Baltid- Nordid

Jaromir
05-06-2021, 01:09 PM
I created a very nice thread it seems, my thumb up for everyone

reboun
05-06-2021, 01:17 PM
East-Nordid

Sandis
05-06-2021, 01:21 PM
She looks more long headed on that video, on other pics her Baltid side is visibile
https://yt3.ggpht.com/ytc/AAUvwnjdv4bKDy4NqyTBaNLVKSw-uybxLaWpPrZSDjdC=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

agree with Baltid- Nordid

I also noticed that her Baltid side is more visible on pics:

https://capelino.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ae2d263181ea54a16f3d7f946ce98f8d.jpg

travv
05-06-2021, 01:24 PM
She looks like Nordid with Faelid/West Baltid as I wrote, nowhere close to pure Nordid. Nothing to do with your pudgy faced subhumans, Deal with it.
Armenoid? It's not my fault Scartem threads showed prominence of ugly Armenoid like traits among Russians. Don't blame Nordids, pure Nordids have certanly nothing to do with such traits.

She looks very Northern to me. Phenotypically probably between Aul’s West Baltid and East Baltid. Average Nordid doesn’t look such Northern at all. Can’t pass in Croatia or Hungary.

Jaromir
05-06-2021, 01:30 PM
time for another topic with the " seksikaim naine ning "Aasta naisartist" - soon

Altaylı
05-06-2021, 01:35 PM
Balto-Nordid

Jaromir
05-06-2021, 01:39 PM
time for another topic with the " seksikaim naine ning "Aasta naisartist" - soon

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?346265-sexiest-woman-in-Estonia-in-2004-Lea-Liitmaa

Jana
05-06-2021, 01:53 PM
She looks very Northern to me. Phenotypically probably between Aul’s West Baltid and East Baltid. Average Nordid doesn’t look such Northern at all. Can’t pass in Croatia or Hungary.

She can pass ofcourse, much better than in VUR shithole. And I don't care for pure Nordids or whatever, don't even like pure Nordids.
She is mix of Nordid and West Baltid, but very sharp featured/angular so it gives Faelid like impression.

East Baltid? Lol, she is as far from such fat faced Subhumans as possible.

And no, such look certanly would not be seen as "very northern" neither in Croatia nor Hungary. It's not southern ofcourse, but not distinctly northern either. Lmao.

travv
05-06-2021, 02:08 PM
She can pass ofcourse, much better than in VUR shithole. And I don't care for pure Nordids or whatever, don't even like pure Nordids.
She is mix of Nordid and West Baltid, but very sharp featured/angular so it gives Faelid like impression.

East Baltid? Lol, she is as far from such fat faced Subhumans as possible.

And no, such look certanly would not be seen as "very northern" neither in Croatia nor Hungary. It's not southern ofcourse, but not distinctly northern either. Lmao.

She not enough Mongoloid to pass here. Looks very Estonian. But in terms of northenness and lighteness I consider her equal to VURians.

Lemminkäinen
05-06-2021, 02:16 PM
Poro likes too. Old fashion Nordic.

Satem
05-06-2021, 02:27 PM

Somebody called me?:rolleyes:

On a serious note, Nordid type don't have too much in common with Armenoid type if anything

Radimir
05-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Depigmented Somali, Allah be praised.

Uranous
05-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Balto-Noric mix

Sandis
05-06-2021, 04:28 PM
On a serious note, Nordid type don't have too much in common with Armenoid type if anything

Armenoid is from Taurid parafamily. They are different indeed.

Livia
05-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Pred. Faelid, minor Hallstatt Nordid, Brunn influenced.

SCARtem
05-10-2021, 05:17 PM

I posted mainly people of mixed origin (mainly Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian and Polish roots). They live in the big cities of Russia, but in fact they are not pure Russians. Those signs with which you call "Armenoid", in fact, they got it from their ancestors from Ukraine, Belarus and Poland where, firstly, the Dinaric type is found, and secondly, many Jews lived there since the times of the Commonwealth.
Pure Russians in fact do not have the Dinaric and Armenoid types