PDA

View Full Version : Unmask Blocked Calls!

bousch
04-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Got someone who calls you in the middle of the night to scream that you are a @#%ing anti-Semite but their number is blocked>

This website fixes that problem.
http://www.trapcall.com/

Loki
04-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Got someone who calls you in the middle of the night to scream that you are a @#%ing anti-Semite

Why would they want to do that? Oh, I know ... your obsession with Hitler and Nazism. :coffee:

bousch
04-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Why would they want to do that? Oh, I know ... your obsession with Hitler and Nazism. :coffee:

FAIL!!

Rainraven
04-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Ah no actually... Strangely enough I have never had that problem. Can't even begin to wonder why :confused:

Jamt
04-03-2009, 11:05 PM
Got someone who calls you in the middle of the night to scream that you are a @#%ing anti-Semite but their number is blocked>

This website fixes that problem.
http://www.trapcall.com/

bousch. You are not a nice man.

Beorn
04-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Blocked numbers usually have this waiting for any idiot stupid enough to answer.

qn2sVTs9uo4

OSTSlQ5RtrY

RoyBatty
04-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Ah no actually... Strangely enough I have never had that problem. Can't even begin to wonder why :confused:

Yeah.... think a person needs to be at least a mid-tier mason in order to qualify for "anti-semite" phonecalls by Mossad at 0300 in the morning.

Rasvalg
04-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Boucsh you have issues. I have my political beliefs and they do involve Hitler but you have taken it to a whole new level. The crazy thing is that people have said that I am over the top so what is your psychological problem man. Chill out a little and you will find that your beliefs can be put to great use bringing others to the cause rather than having them call you with blocked numbers.

Atlas
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Oh well usually the masked calls I receive are call from my ex-girlfriends pissed off because I dumped them...

Vulpix
04-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Never had that problem :D!

Ulex
04-04-2009, 11:06 PM
I have had a phone call from a red, who tried to make me believe he was a policeman in order to get informations. I was aware of this tactic, so I politely told him that I was busy at the moment and would call him later, if I could have his phone number. Then he cut the connection. :D I am too old for that sort of tricks.

But bousch... I gave you a nice welcoming, because I thought you were a war veteran, and warriors will always have my respect. Now I am beginning to doubt your intentions. First of all "ethnicity" can never be just "white", and secondly no war experienced man, who have faced the muzzle of a loaded gun, would ever worry about silly phone calls.

Treffie
04-06-2009, 10:05 AM

Yes, that was me! ;)

bousch
04-06-2009, 05:38 PM
i am sick of being attacked on this friendly? :rolleyes: board

The Lawspeaker
04-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Then leave.

Seriously- I wonder why I never had such a problem ehh and why no else here apparently has received such phone calls...
But I think that I know why: it's a cock-and-bull story !

Vulpix
04-06-2009, 07:57 PM
i am sick of being attacked on this friendly? :rolleyes: board

LOL :D! Maybe you should try Skadi instead :rolleyes:.

The Lawspeaker
04-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes Skadifront would be nice for him. A dead forum filled with Nutzi's and related idiots...