Is he Borreby?

Jana
05-13-2021, 11:20 PM
Nordic Aryan Borreby warrior. Varda want to lick his balls xD

Varda
05-13-2021, 11:29 PM
Nordic Aryan Borreby warrior. Varda want to lick his balls xD

:hitler::hitler::hitler:

I never heard for him until yesterday. On Serbian forum Krstarica on the thread about dna of Sebs and Croatians posted by Robocop some Croatian trolls (not Robocop) started to post cherry-picked swarthy Serbs and Gypsies instead of Serbs. One Serbian (female) user posted photo of this guy together with several light and several swarthy Serbs to show diversity among us.
Robocop also opened same thread on forum.hr pretending to be archaeologist on both forums. :1127:

Decius
05-13-2021, 11:39 PM
Borreby

Jana
05-13-2021, 11:53 PM

I never heard for him until yesterday. On Serbian forum Krstarica on the thread about dna of Sebs and Croatians posted by Robocop some Croatian trolls (not Robocop) started to post cherry-picked swarthy Serbs and Gypsies instead of Serbs. One Serbian (female) user posted photo of this guy together with several light and several swarthy Serbs to show diversity among us.
Robocop also opened same thread on forum.hr pretending to be archaeologist on both forums. :1127:

lol!

This guy really looks super northern, he passed for Scandinavian. Can be Swede/Danish/north German easily. Nordeby (Borreby + Nordic)

Varda
05-14-2021, 12:06 AM
lol!

This guy really looks super northern, he passed for Scandinavian. Can be Swede/Danish/north German easily. Nordeby (Borreby + Nordic)

Yes, I agree for this guy. Super northern looking people like him in southern Europe are interesting, but still they have same or similar dna as their swarthy countrymen.

Robocop's thread on forum. hr. https://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?t=1246857
On Krstarica he posted same thread with same clip, his nick there is DalmatinacHR.
CroPETROforever is his profile on youtube (once he said that to someone here), and i also recognized some other identical things. It's him without doubt.

CommonSense
05-14-2021, 01:11 AM

It took me half an hour just to skim through the thread, the cringe was that great. It was a bad idea to open such a thread on krstarica, it's the only forum in the region where moderation is purely symbolic and nobody bans trolls and extreme nationalists like on forum.hr. Half on the fucking history section are threads discussing stupidities related to the claims of autochtonists like Deretić, Šarić, Šargić, etc and whether are not Serbs are the oldest civilisation in Europe :picard1:
In the entire seven pages of content and people slinging shit at each other, only two users said something of substance. He would have been better off posting it on reddit, even if the attention it would attract there wouldn't have been as big.

Mortimer
05-14-2021, 01:14 AM
I agree with Nordeby

Ayetooey
05-14-2021, 02:07 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552233702378307594/842581980423520256/image0.png

MechtoidAfalouHG
05-14-2021, 03:07 AM
Looks like many Ukrainians and Poles I know.

Varda
05-14-2021, 02:23 PM
bump

Varda
05-14-2021, 03:41 PM
It took me half an hour just to skim through the thread, the cringe was that great. It was a bad idea to open such a thread on krstarica, it's the only forum in the region where moderation is purely symbolic and nobody bans trolls and extreme nationalists like on forum.hr. Half on the fucking history section are threads discussing stupidities related to the claims of autochtonists like Deretić, Šarić, Šargić, etc and whether are not Serbs are the oldest civilisation in Europe :picard1:
In the entire seven pages of content and people slinging shit at each other, only two users said something of substance. He would have been better off posting it on reddit, even if the attention it would attract there wouldn't have been as big.

Yea, moderators on Krstatica are very soft. Perma ban there is very rare, i have seen only 4-5 since i am present there (4 years) and forum is full of trolls. Two perma banned were Bosniak trolls, both females. But after some period they returned with new profiles and they are still present on Krstarica. Everyone there know they are socks. One of two Bosniak trolls gets ban every 30 days on average, but she always came with new sock profile. She is perma banned over 10 times. On avatar she always have some blonde milf (sometimes Suzana Mančić) and her obsession is spitting of the Russians and Putin. Other Bosniak troll which was perma banned returned only once and she was not perma banned again (she often gets ban only on several days). First one which was perma banned many times is probably from Sandžak, and second one is from Gacko.
Croatian trolls are more numerous on Krstarica than Bosniak trolls. Since i am present there none of them were perma banned, occasionally some of them gets ban on several day same as some Serbian users.

Jaromir
05-14-2021, 03:45 PM
receding hairline is Eastern trait I think

Varda
05-14-2021, 03:51 PM
receding hairline is Eastern trait I think

It seems he had red hair (and beard) when he was younger. Search on google Jovan Cvetojević.

Early
05-14-2021, 04:11 PM
Oki

aherne
05-15-2021, 05:53 PM
Doesn't look SW Slav: not because he's blonde, but his features are very unusual. Looks proper Scandinavian: NW Euro CM mixed with Aryan (Corded)