PDA

View Full Version : 15/10/2011: Guerriglia urbana nelle strade di Roma

Peyrol
10-15-2011, 04:59 PM
...ma state vedendo???...:eek::eek::eek:

http://tv.repubblica.it/dossier/indignados-italiani-indignati/roma-i-blindati-della-polizia-contro-i-black-bloc/78318?video

http://www.giornalettismo.com/archives/158395/foto-dal-fronte-roma-gli-indignados-vanno-alla-guerra/2/

http://www.repubblica.it/politica/2011/10/15/dirette/indignati_proteste_in_tutto_il_mondo_roma_blindata _attese_200mila_persone-23265312/?ref=HREA-1

Siberyak
10-15-2011, 06:48 PM
Was Rome a war Zone during the protests?

Peyrol
10-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Was Rome a war Zone during the protests?

something like that ... clashes continued even now, and there were more than 90 injured, shops and cars destroyed ...

Saturni
10-15-2011, 07:27 PM
What's the Black Bloc?

Siberyak
10-15-2011, 07:53 PM
something like that ... clashes continued even now, and there were more than 90 injured, shops and cars destroyed ...

Were you there when it happend? How mad are Italians now with the govermnet?

Peyrol
10-16-2011, 12:01 PM
What's the Black Bloc?

They're a group of anti-capitalist revolutionaries who typically use violent and destructive methods of protest.

Were you there when it happend? How mad are Italians now with the govermnet?

No, I was not in Rome, but in my city here in Turin. Here there were protests, but peaceful.

Berlusconi is now less than 40% of appreciation in the polls

Peyrol
10-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Elezioni in primavera o anche prima,ma tanto non cambierà nulla lo stesso.. (qualunquismo?)

berlusca non vincerà.

Siberyak
10-16-2011, 05:07 PM
This is not gonna be the last time we see rioting at a protest event.

Siberyak
10-16-2011, 05:11 PM
They're a group of anti-capitalist revolutionaries who typically use violent and destructive methods of protest.

No, I was not in Rome, but in my city here in Turin. Here there were protests, but peaceful.

Berlusconi is now less than 40% of appreciation in the polls

Here is my plan. If rioting gets very big then Nationalists can get togther and attack Immigrants :)

Foxy
10-16-2011, 08:10 PM
40% of Italians have not voted, it means that Berlusconi has never been voted by MOST Italians. :rolleyes2:
At La7 yesterday news have been given in a more accurate way: apparently there were tens of tousands people manifesting peacefully when a group of individuals of Black Bloc have arrived and started to make violent actions, damaging also stores and of course injuiring people.
The protest was not against Berlusconi but against the system as a whole and against Capitalism. Most of the protesters were anyway also anti-Berlusconi.

Most Black Bloc are anarchic, no global, anti-capitalist.

I think that if the government in Italy doesn't do something really useful for this situation we can expect a movement very similar to that of Brigate Rosse (Red Brigages) of the 70s.

Foxy
10-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Some videos:

RBQfwe8a6xg

HY4G1FDopRk

antonio
10-16-2011, 08:33 PM
I think that if the government in Italy doesn't do something really useful for this situation we can expect a movement very similar to that of Brigate Rosse (Red Brigages) of the 70s.

Economic situation (as in Spain) can only get worse. The only relief for the masses is that today there're more panem et circenses (mainly technology based) than even 30 years ago. That's the only thing that could prevent generalized violence...and just in the case many young people realize their careers and diplomas were just delusions of grandeur...there're simply not white-collars to all. It's gonna be difficult for the best, for the rest, plain impossible.:coffee:

alzo zero
10-17-2011, 01:29 PM
"Indignati"... Potevano almeno scegliersi un nome originale invece di copiare gli spagnoli. Quasi meglio il "triplete"...

antonio
10-20-2011, 02:53 PM
"Indignati"... Potevano almeno scegliersi un nome originale invece di copiare gli spagnoli. Quasi meglio il "triplete"...

Dont worry about that! Lowest Spaniards got the world record of colonized aculturalization and blind copycat of foreign models and this one is another sample of it. Indignados came straight from the title of hideous opuscle about current crisis writen by a Postcommunist French nonagenary: "Indignez-vous". Needless to read it to say problems are right depicted but solutions if present just demagogical bullshit for the peace of mind (it's not our fault but system's as if system were not the collective building from all the people under it) of the already radicalized hence influentiable readers.:coffee: