05-23-2021, 12:09 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ISAzeTe.jpg

Creoda
05-23-2021, 12:16 AM
1984 Eurovision winners?

nightvvisher
05-23-2021, 12:19 AM
1984 Eurovision winners?

they just won with classic rock song, they are form italy...

Avgvstvs
05-23-2021, 08:20 AM
I don't like Maneskin, but i'm glad they won

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Diego Garcia
05-23-2021, 08:31 AM
I don't like Maneskin, but i'm glad they won

Congrats, anyways.

Avgvstvs
05-23-2021, 08:50 AM
Congrats, anyways.My friends and girlfriend watched it, I couldn't care less[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Still, i'm happy they made it to the win

Avgvstvs
05-23-2021, 08:52 AM
About classification, some infos:

The guy on the left(Damiano) has a surname of jewish origin, so he likely has italkim ancestry.

The girl is part danish.

Graham
05-23-2021, 09:24 AM
Travesty that they won. Ukraine all the way.

Mortimer
05-23-2021, 09:46 AM
I just watch Eurovision replay it from yesterday I want to see serbia the only country ever where a woman with gypsy ancestry reprented the country and won no joke Marija serifovic is part gypsy im even in the same Facebook group as her God bless serbia

Lemminkäinen
05-23-2021, 10:11 AM
I didn't watch, my wife watched and asked why all women use only underwear.

PAGANE
05-23-2021, 10:16 AM
That day I played Eurovision to check how it was and I came across the performance of Australia. I tell myself everything is the same. I will watch the final. And to begin with ... A Frenchwoman who looks like a Greek woman. A Greek woman who looks like a Russian woman. A Russian woman who sings rap taken out of a matryoshka doll looks like a Maltese. A Maltese who looks like the early Oprah Winfrey. An Azerbaijani woman sings for Mata Hari. Three Serbian women sing "loco loco". A German plays the ukulele. A Dutchman sings in Surinamese. The Swede, blacker than the Dutchman. Italians play metal. Icelanders are choreographed. The Finns hold the front, Flo Rida sings for San Marino. When did things go so wrong?

Mortimer
05-23-2021, 10:23 AM
That day I played Eurovision to check how it was and I came across the performance of Australia. I tell myself everything is the same. I will watch the final. And to begin with ... A Frenchwoman who looks like a Greek woman. A Greek woman who looks like a Russian woman. A Russian woman who sings rap taken out of a matryoshka doll looks like a Maltese. A Maltese who looks like the early Oprah Winfrey. An Azerbaijani woman sings for Mata Hari. Three Serbian women sing "loco loco". A German plays the ukulele. A Dutchman sings in Surinamese. The Swede, blacker than the Dutchman. Italians play metal. Icelanders are choreographed. The Finns hold the front, Flo Rida sings for San Marino. When did things go so wrong?

The serbian girls are really pretty God bless Serbia

catgeorge
05-23-2021, 10:25 AM

The Greek woman is half Greek Half Dutch but I agree with what you are saying. This should be Greek Eurovision song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc&list=PLSHu4vvojaPK7ts0SwstCmv7US3qfKi0t&index=8

Ylla
05-23-2021, 10:44 AM
Anxhela did so well! Loved her performance so so much. It must have been so nerve racking for her! :love0033:

nafz
05-23-2021, 11:07 AM
The Greek woman is half Greek Half Dutch but I agree with what you are saying. This should be Greek Eurovision song.

Incorrect, she was born in Holland but both her parents are Greek.

https://www.iefimerida.gr/zoi/stefania-lymperakaki-eurovision-girl-ellada

catgeorge
05-23-2021, 11:10 AM
Incorrect, she was born in Holland but both her parents are Greek.

https://www.iefimerida.gr/zoi/stefania-lymperakaki-eurovision-girl-ellada

She's fully Greek? Fair enough.

Hithaeglir
05-23-2021, 11:47 AM
I was cheering for Finland (Linkin Park reference hooked me) but Maneskin was a good equivalent :)

Graham
05-23-2021, 11:51 AM
Anxhela did so well! Loved her performance so so much. It must have been so nerve racking for her! :love0033:

Albania were unlucky in being the second song. All that smoke. :icon_lol:

RenaRyuguu
10-22-2021, 07:34 PM
they're fun finally a normal Eurovision winner after Alexander Rybak

RenaRyuguu
11-03-2021, 02:58 AM
wow you guys singing my fav song Begging at Jimmy Fallon success for Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPnRRzly-k&ab_channel=TheTonightShowStarringJimmyFallon

RenaRyuguu
11-03-2021, 03:07 AM
guys if you were born in America ultimate music domination