PDA

View Full Version : Classify / passify Frenchman

Universe
05-23-2021, 06:12 PM
https://img.discogs.com/a7z0v0dnMm1Sr71kyJYxwDK4-ZE=/600x764/smart/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():qualit y(90)/discogs-images/A-168684-1571651164-2892.jpeg.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d0/43/12/d04312d7f77de36fa488f046db0a22c2.jpg
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02462/richard_2462944b.jpg

chociprasa
05-23-2021, 06:20 PM
Atlanto-Alpinid + Dinarid

Immanenz
05-23-2021, 06:26 PM
Fritperpian/ North Atlantid slight Alpine

LorenzoSpitaleri
05-23-2021, 06:44 PM
Anglo-Saxon

Livia
05-23-2021, 07:01 PM
North Atlantid, Armeno/Orientalid influenced, AKA weak Ashkenazi.

Satem
05-23-2021, 08:04 PM

Where do you see that influence?
Does "Ashkenazi scale" exist? I would like to know more about that

As for classification, I agree with Immanenz

Jana
05-23-2021, 08:10 PM
Nordo-Med with weak Alpine influence (or more correctly reduced Borreby influence)

Immanenz
05-23-2021, 08:20 PM
Nordo-Med with weak Alpine influence (or more correctly reduced Borreby influence)

he has an ambigous pheno- sometimes more Nordic other times other influences are pretty much visible

https://www.musik-sammler.de/cover/86500/86117_300.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61OSTJFsVsL._SL1050_.jpg

reboun
05-23-2021, 08:25 PM
North Atlantid

guyinsf
05-24-2021, 10:50 PM

armeno/orientalid? What good drugs are you on? LOL I want some of it!

Predominantly nordid with a touch of alpine/atlantid.
French Nordids are softer on the eye and more attractive with harmonious features than their germanic neighbors to the east.
Can pass anywhere from UK, to Low Countries to Scandinavia to France/Germany.

Ouistreham
05-24-2021, 11:50 PM

This is funny.
For your information, Richard Clayderman was born Philippe Pagès (a typical Southern French surname) but for some reason he choose Clayderman as a stage name.
Most probably because he thought a Jewish-looking second name would ensure the favours of the overwhelmingly Semitic French media scene.
The trick did the job!
There was a time when Jewish artists were concealing their Kike identity.
Now the scene is flooded with fake Jews.

Uranous
05-25-2021, 12:07 AM
Subnordic this guy have 0 semite admixture.

Delacroix
05-25-2021, 12:30 AM
Anglo-Saxon

Livia
05-25-2021, 03:55 PM
This is funny.
For your information, Richard Clayderman was born Philippe Pagès (a typical Southern French surname) but for some reason he choose Clayderman as a stage name.
Most probably because he thought a Jewish-looking second name would ensure the favours of the overwhelmingly Semitic French media scene.
The trick did the job!

The process of classifying one's phenotype is primarily based on skull anatomy, and not off detective work on surnames, genealogy and/or other similar ethnicity related concepts.
Therefore, I classify based upon what I see from photos of an individual, and not off of what I can deduce from Wikipedia.
Thus, I am not interested in the ethnicity, genealogy, or religion of the subject matter.
I am only interested in what I can see/deduce based upon physical traits.

You see, it's not about politics, it's about honest Anthropology.

guyinsf
05-26-2021, 08:27 AM

The process of classifying one's phenotype is primarily based on skull anatomy, and not off detective work on surnames, genealogy and/or other similar ethnicity related concepts.
Therefore, I classify based upon what I see from photos of an individual, and not off of what I can deduce from Wikipedia.
Thus, I am not interested in the ethnicity, genealogy, or religion of the subject matter.
I am only interested in what I can see/deduce based upon physical traits.

You see, it's not about politics, it's about honest Anthropology.

What about his skull that makes him jewish?

guyinsf
05-27-2021, 09:57 PM
Who said anything in regard to him being Jewish?
"Jewish" is a term regarding ethnicity and/or religion, whereas "Ashkenazi" is more or less a Taxonomical term.
"Ashkenazi" is a phenotypic mixture between Europid and Armeno/Orientalid.
Similar to the term "Mulatto", which is Europid + Negroid, or "Hapa", Europid + Mongoloid.

Ok then educate us all on why this man has Ashkenazi and Armeno in his phenotype.

Immanenz
05-27-2021, 10:03 PM
Ok then educate us all on why this man has Ashkenazi and Armeno in his phenotype.

i assume he means the "Semitic smile" caused by nasolabial furrows (created by deep fossa canina) according to Eickstedt since he posted pics of him smiling.
he classified more slender faced types like Dennis Quaid or Kevin Costner with that too- he wants to say its a Pan-"Med" trait.

I m just guessing though...

gixajo
05-28-2021, 11:16 PM
This is funny.
The trick did the job!

Pagès is farmer in Catalan (from Latin pagensis), and a Catalan surname.;)