PDA

View Full Version : Classify this guy from Russia

wintersmine1
05-25-2021, 04:22 PM

Some people said that he is pamirid, another group, that he is dinarid/ Alpinid. Who said the truth and what differences between pamirid and dinarid

Thank you :)

Relatives from Russia/Western Ukraine

KirillMazur
05-25-2021, 05:48 PM
Is he ethnic Russian? He has MENA eyes, there are no such Russians.

Arūnas
05-25-2021, 05:49 PM
yeah, Dinaro-Baltid, in Bulgaria happens

Satem
05-25-2021, 06:04 PM

Well, it seems there are, what is more he probably would get high East European in DNA test

Regarding classification I would say Gorid+Dinarid

KirillMazur
05-25-2021, 06:32 PM
Well, it seems there are, what is more he probably would get high East European in DNA test
Regarding classification I would say Gorid+Dinarid
Such Russians happen only if a woman loves lula-kebabs more than sausages, if you understand what I mean:).

Satem
05-25-2021, 06:37 PM
Such Russians happen only if a woman loves lula-kebabs more than sausages, if you understand what I mean:).

How can you say so when you don't know him? It's not my type of humour
Also on forum we have some people looking quite atypical for their ethnicity having high percentage of region they come from and other way round like me for example where people say "you look so much like poleshit" whereas you know a thing:rolleyes:

Ygsi
05-25-2021, 06:38 PM

He still looks less exotic for being from Russia (not necessarily of Russian ethnicity though) than Fyodor Kudryashov.

Immanenz
05-25-2021, 08:32 PM
Caucasus? East Alpine + Taurid/ Mtebid

KirillMazur
05-27-2021, 02:39 PM
How can you say so when you don't know him? It's not my type of humour
Also on forum we have some people looking quite atypical for their ethnicity having high percentage of region they come from and other way round like me for example where people say "you look so much like poleshit" whereas you know a thing:rolleyes:
I don't have a clue what "poleshit" is and how it looks:). The guy is quite exotic even for half-Russian, half-North-Caucasian. Can be half-Egyptian as well.

He still looks less exotic for being from Russia (not necessarily of Russian ethnicity though) than Fyodor Kudryashov.

Fedor was born on April 5, 1987 in the village of Mamakan, Irkutsk region. Half Russian by nationality. Mother Alfiya Rafkhatovna and father Vasily Vasilyevich are candidates of historical sciences.

Ygsi
05-27-2021, 02:54 PM
I don't have a clue what "poleshit" is and how it looks:). The guy is quite exotic even for half-Russian, half-North-Caucasian. Can be half-Egyptian as well.

Kudryashov looks MENA af.

chociprasa
05-27-2021, 03:20 PM
Armenoid-Mtebid + Pontid, could pass in the Levant