PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite social media website/platform?

butterburger
05-30-2021, 03:47 AM
Any votes..

Quora is my fav i think

Rafael Passoni
05-30-2021, 05:28 AM
TA

El_Jibaro
07-06-2021, 12:26 PM
I use Discord to chat with my friends, but Instagram, Facebook, etc are pure cancer.

Daven
07-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Instagram and Whatsapp. I have a Tik Tok account that I barely use. I log on Facebook once in a while (like once every 3-4 months). FB has been quite boring since like 2015. Too much politics and shit too.

Nurzat
07-06-2021, 06:04 PM
TA

mine as well xD

I don't have facebook anymore, nor twitter, never had instagram, I only kept tiktok for a few weeks, but I am for over 10 years now on TA xD

on quora people are very subjective, like in real life, so I prefer to take information from less personal view points, like Wikipedia maybe

Tsuin
09-09-2021, 12:34 AM
Twitter, the amount of insanity in that hellscape can be really entertaining. Of course, TA is my favorite as well

Celestia
09-09-2021, 12:38 AM
I use fb mostly to keep up with family and friends.
I only use ig to post my hiking photos really and I’ve never used Twitter.

I’m most active on TA and fb

Hasien
09-09-2021, 01:05 AM
Reddit :) hopefully I can transitioned from here to there.

frankhammer
09-09-2021, 01:26 AM
RL

Mixdguy17
09-09-2021, 01:46 AM
Facebook is my favorite, its the most light social media I have, I mainly see and share memes on there with my friends and on meme groups, keep up with my family and friends, and update my profile pic every few years xdxd, so I feel very cozy and have a pleasant stay while I am on there.

I mainly use Instagram to post pics and keep up with my friends, maybe a story here and there, I also use it a little for memes and use it a lot for general news, music news and announcements, comic book news and facts, but it doesn't work as well as Facebook for me, its also a little bit of an obnoxious platform lol.

I used to enjoy using Twitter but FUCKKKKK after 2016 it has been the most fucking toxic place I have ever gone to and you'll just end up with a headache with how much retarded people are on there, its literally just a public lynching place (specially for famous people), stan mob attacks, TONS OF DRAMA, and very OBNOXIOUS fans of X Artist/Movie/Company/Media of entertainment etc, specially Kpop fans, fuckkkkkkkkk I cant stress how annoying those guys and LGBTQ extreme members are on Twitter, people are fighting on there 24/7, so now I just use it for videogame and movie news, comics stuff and thats it, I stay clear from anything else.

P.S It also pains me to say this, but crazy Spider-Man fans and crazy MCU fans are also a HUGEEEEE pain in the ass on twitter. Cant stress that enough, annoying asf, and this is coming from a huge Spidey fan.

TheMaestro
09-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Tik tok any day, used to make fun of idiots that used tik tok, thought it's for kids, but when algorithm get to know you the feed is actually full of funny shit and meme short videos, great to watch before you fall asleep.