PDA

View Full Version : Do Gypsies ever suck (A Rant)

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Yet another incident in the seemingly endless string of unpleasant encounters with Gypsies.

30 minutes ago I was in line at the local supermarket, with a Gypsy couple in their 50's in line ahead of me. They were buying two 12-packs and a mountain of chocolate bars -- seriously there must have been at least 40 of them.

As everyone in this country knows, "Gypsies" is synonymous with "trouble", and they sure didn't disappoint this time either. It turned out the man had stuffed three cigarette packets in his pockets, and the cashier (a small, slender girl in her early twenties) said that if he didn't give the cigarettes back she'd call the police.

At this point this cretin started screaming racism and running for the exit, with the cashier (who was 40 cm shorter and at least 30 kg lighter than him) running after him, trying to prevent him from leaving. All the other customers stood there like blocks of wood, having been indoctrinated by multikulti propaganda that no ethno-positive person can ever do anything wrong.

Then he started calling the girl a "whore" and threatened to stab her. He actually produced one of those crappy cheap-ass Mora knives Gypsies always carry.

At that point I grabbed him by the back of his jacket (all male Gypsies wear those shitty "made in Italy" Turkish leather jackets with that distinct camel dung smell) and pulled him down on the floor on his ass. I may be a cripple, but I'm not a dwarf, and the healthy side of my body is pretty strong. Then some younger guy restrained him by pinning his arms to the floor and placing his knee on his chest.

I decided to leave at that point, but as I was leaving the store the cops were coming in.

These scum have been in this country for 500 years. They haven't shown any indication of being willing or capable of integrating. So what chance do we have with our ever-expanding Somali population ?!?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Jamt
04-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Good stuff. And Respect.
Mora knifes are not crappy though?

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Mora knifes are not crappy though?

Well, you must admit they're not that great either.

AfaIk they're considered "use it and lose it" type of tools by the people they're actually meant for, which is carpenters, construction workers, etc. There's nothing wrong with that as such.

I mean, while a Mora is a tool that gets the job done, it's not something you'd treasure all your life and want to pass on to to your heirs, is it?

You know, in this country we take knives very seriously. :p

Gooding
04-04-2009, 02:19 PM
What the hell is up with those people?Here, a Belgian friend of mine was on vacation in Italy when he was straight up punched in the face by an old Gypsy grandmother while her grandkids tried to steal his luggage.LOL, they didn't get too far and Johan did recover his stuff, but that's just one example of many that people who've been to Europe have told me about Gypsies.Are they just natural born thieves or what?

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Are Gypsies natural born thieves? The answer is yes. Or at least natural-raised thieves.

Jamt
04-04-2009, 02:25 PM
You are right. A Mora knife can be got for almost nothing at a hardware store.
Well done on the Ziggs. Are they Taikons?

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Are they Taikons?

I'm sorry, I don't understand?

Sarmata
04-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Well Exordium it's typical thay're the same in all countries no matter it is Finland or Poland or any other state. Unfortunatelly I live in city where are a lot of them...I know them very good some of them could kill the man for about 400 euro:mad:. 500,600 or even 1000 years and they can't assimilated with European people. Solution? Send them all, no metter woman or children, far away from our continent.

Jamt
04-04-2009, 03:04 PM
The worst gypsies in Sweden are the Finnish speaking Taikon-clan. I might be wrong on the spelling of Taikon.

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Aah, I see. I do know many Gypsies charge welfare both in Finland and Sweden under false identities, but I don't know much about their clan organisations.

The good news is that the whole problem may very well resolve itself within our lifetimes. In Finland one out of three gypsies under 18 are addicted to hard drugs.

Many nine-year old Gypsy kids are addicted to cigarettes, and their parents don't care.

Lahtari
04-04-2009, 04:49 PM
The percent of Finnish men who own at least one Mora knife must be very high - knifes of that model have been used as universal tools since the iron age, and Mora's are cheap and useful. But needless to say, there's only one group that is carrying them at all times and using them as weapons.. :rolleyes2:

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh, there's something I forgot to mention: while Hagert was pinned to the floor by the younger guy, on my way out I told him "nussi kalaa, vitun nuija".

I'm sure Salford, Absinthe or Lahtari will glady tell you what that means. :D

Gooding
04-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Well Exordium it's typical thay're the same in all countries no matter it is Finland or Poland or any other state. Unfortunatelly I live in city where are a lot of them...I know them very good some of them could kill the man for about 400 euro:mad:. 500,600 or even 1000 years and they can't assimilated with European people. Solution? Send them all, no metter woman or children, far away from our continent.

Aren't they originally from northwest India? Why not just send them back?

Eldritch
04-04-2009, 09:16 PM

Hey, that's the ten million $ question right there. If it were up to me, I'd do it in half a heartbeat.

Sarmata
04-05-2009, 06:59 AM

It's not so easy:( Todays political tendencies(Political correctnes) excluded such solution now...But sooner or later repatriation will be the only solution to preservation of European people and culture...But I'm afraid that when European people and "our" politicians open their eyes it could be to late. Only "real' European politician who said about repatriation of aliens from his country were Jean Mari Le Pen...and it was few year ago.

SwordoftheVistula
04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Aah, I see. I do know many Gypsies charge welfare both in Finland and Sweden under false identities

Is there anything to prevent them from doing that even without false IDs? Now that they can move anywhere in Europe, what's to prevent a Gypsie from maintaining an address in multiple countries and collecting benefits to that address?

The good news is that the whole problem may very well resolve itself within our lifetimes. In Finland one out of three gypsies under 18 are addicted to hard drugs.

Many nine-year old Gypsy kids are addicted to cigarettes, and their parents don't care.

They breed like rats though. Gypsies have never been the healthiest of creatures, but they seem to have enormously large litters.

Ĉmeric
04-05-2009, 01:59 PM

The Indians won't take them. The Indians won't even extend passports to the descendents of early 20th century emigrants to British East Africa. That's why the Ugandan Indians ended up in Britain after Amin kicked them out.

Gooding
04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
The Indians won't take them. The Indians won't even extend passports to the descendents of early 20th century emigrants to British East Africa. That's why the Ugandan Indians ended up in Britain after Amin kicked them out.

Maybe the Indian government should be reminded that they need to clean up their own messes. It's not like they don't need help in that quadrant of their country anyway.The Ugandan Indians should demand repatriation as well.New Delhi can't do much if the U.N. just steps in and says, " forget this.Clean up your own crap".

Psychonaut
04-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Maybe the Indian government should be reminded that they need to clean up their own messes.

To be fair, the Gypsies entered Europe far before the current nation of India existed. Laying the blame for the Gypsy problem on them would be akin to laying the blame for the problems of American Blacks on one of the current African governments. It's not a current municipality that is at fault, but a culture of crime amongst the Gypsies themselves that is to blame.

Jamt
04-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Gypsies were radically different people just a few generations ago. They were often horse traders, as honest as a modern day used car dealer but not criminal per se. My grandfather and so on, farther back, always let gypsies stay in the hayloft above the barn when they passed trough. Poor people they were, with a distinctly different way of life. But they served a purpose in small regional trade.

The problem with Gypsies now has to do with welfare and the stupid government idea of trying to make them into Swedes. I have never heard of a modern Gypsy even trying to make an honest living.

Manifest Destiny
04-06-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm surprised you didn't die during the fight and then post a thread about it. That's happened a few times in the last week or so. :eek:

I know some people who have been to Europe and they said that Gypsies pretty much live up to every negative stereotype about them.

SwordoftheVistula
04-06-2009, 04:40 PM
I know some people who have been to Europe and they said that Gypsies pretty much live up to every negative stereotype about them.

They really do. They are full-time deviants, whereas even most blacks and hispanics are fairly good natured when they aren't 'on the clock' (out starting fights and stealing stuff). Even this Danish social work student I met in Romania, normally the type you would think is a stereotypical liberal, said that after she had gained familiarity with the gypsies that the only solution to the problem was to exterminate them.

The Lawspeaker
04-06-2009, 04:46 PM
They really do. They are full-time deviants, whereas even most blacks and hispanics are fairly good natured when they aren't 'on the clock' (out starting fights and stealing stuff). Even this Danish social work student I met in Romania, normally the type you would think is a stereotypical liberal, said that after she had gained familiarity with the gypsies that the only solution to the problem was to exterminate them.
That sounds cruel and harsh but this social work student seems to know what she is talking about. So apparently they cannot be integrated into a society and the only solution would be..... a Final Solution. Hell....

Eldritch
04-06-2009, 06:48 PM

That really is unfortunately true. However, since I started this Gypsy-bashing thread (which I don't regret, in general Gypsies deserve all the bashing they get), in fairness it should be noted that thre are some Gypsies who in fact integrate and become productive members of society.

They are very few and far between, but they do exist. Unfortunately for them, that almost always means severing their ties with their entire family and their other relatives. I myself am peripherally acquainted with two such cases (one man and one woman).

They're people who, sometime in their teens, came to the conclusion that, "my parents and all my other relatives are total scum, this whole way of life and culture is rubbish, and I want nothing to do with it".

These individuals have my full respect, I cannot imagine how hard and painful it must be to sever all ties to your entire family, just so you can pursue the life of a regular dignified human being.

Absinthe
04-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Gypsies... :(

First of all, I understand that there are many tribes in Europe, and our gypsies are different from gypsies living in Hungary, Sweden, Finland, etc...

I can honestly say that *our* gypsies (those living in the Balkans) are the worst kind of all.

Why?

Probably because Balkan countries lack law & order, and gypsies here are totally uncontrollable.

Having grown up in a country that did not receive any immigrants before the 90s, the gypsies were the only 'multicultural' experience I ever knew.

Today, I can safely say it has been the worst.

Seriously now, no foreigner, no matter how primitive or backward, can measure up to the total disgracement of the human condition, which is the tradition of the gypsies.

And to think they have been living in Europe for centuries!

They have been known to:

- Be the dirtiest people (?) on earth. Not only disregarding personal hygiene but also turn every environment into a landfill, polluting with all kinds of waste imaginable.
Even African tribes are (definetely) cleaner, both on a personal level and on an environmental level.

- Live solely on organized crime: drug dealing, human trafficking, begging, selling guns, illegal trade, and so and so forth.
The exceptionally few gypsies that make a decent living are the ones that have turned their backs to the gypsy heritage and adopted the local way of life.

- Don't go to school (and refuse to send their kids -probably because if they get educated they'd want out of this misery). The only school the children go to, is the burglar school.

- Purposedly malform their own children by burning, mutilating and breaking their bones when they are young, so that they make them "better" beggars, thinking that a gyspsy woman with a malformed child will arouse more sympathy and get make more money.

- Force the children to get married at a pre-juvenile age (I guess that's a relic of their past in India).

- Disrespect all laws and authorities of the country they live in. Nobody dares set foot in their ghettos, no matter how illegal the activities conducted there. In Greece, they shoot at the cops from a distance. They bribe the Police so that they won't bother them. They are a state within a state.

Am I forgetting something? Probably. But you get the picture. From my experience, the gypsies are the lowest of the low. I can't think of any muslim or african community being as dangerous as theirs.

Even muslims and non-european immigrants have certain codes of conduct, that may be incompatible to ours but at least they have them...while gypsies none, human life is of no value to them, as is dignity, honesty, and everything that makes a human, human...