PDA

View Full Version : We need more forward-thinking Croats like Josipovic

Dušan the Great
10-16-2011, 04:01 AM
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2011&mm=10&dd=14&nav_id=76849

I actually think it's nice we have someone like Josipovic who is at the helm of politics in Croatia. At least he will make the reintegration of Yugoslavia (EU) smooth without obsessing about glorification of its Ustashe past and Operation Storm like Kosor.

The Journeyman
10-16-2011, 06:30 AM
Croats and Serbs are brothers, just raised to hate each other. Sometimes our worst enemies can be the closest of relatives. They should leave the past behind them. They are really so closely related not only genetically but culturally and linguistically. Serbs in my family have gone into business with a Croat family to start a couple of restaurants. For 3 generations, they have been some of the closest family friends of ours.

Dušan the Great
10-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Croats and Serbs are brothers, just raised to hate each other. Some of the worst enemies can be the closest of relatives. They should leave the past behind them. They are really so closely related not only genetically but culturally and linguistically. Serbs in my family have gone into business with a Croat family to start a couple of restaurants. For 3 generations, they have been some of the closest family friends of ours.

Indeed, we are like brothers and they continue to be to some degree. In the 90s, my grandfather came over to the US and eventually it was found he had some sort of trouble with his throat and he had to have surgery to fix it. The Croatian community center in this state totally helped him out by paying for his expensive surgery. So I am thankful what they did but I dislike chauvinistic Croats who insist on glorifying Operation Storm where the whole thing was so lopsided in their favor and they only celebrate it because it expelled more than 200,000 Serbs. I don't think too much of it today however it is too much pointless and a step backwards to continually glorify it and celebrate it. It would be like glorifying the battle of Vukovar and celebrate it every anniversary...

Storm 1995
10-16-2011, 03:17 PM
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2011&mm=10&dd=14&nav_id=76849

I actually think it's nice we have someone like Josipovic who is at the helm of politics in Croatia. At least he will make the reintegration of Yugoslavia (EU) smooth without obsessing about glorification of its Ustashe past and Operation Storm like Kosor.

:lol00002:

Monolith
10-24-2011, 04:02 PM
YUsipović is a commie bastard. And he's powerless anyway.

Croats and Serbs are brothers, just raised to hate each other. Sometimes our worst enemies can be the closest of relatives. They should leave the past behind them. They are really so closely related not only genetically but culturally and linguistically. Serbs in my family have gone into business with a Croat family to start a couple of restaurants. For 3 generations, they have been some of the closest family friends of ours.
I wouldn't know about Serbs, but Croats are most definitely not raised to hate anyone. Where I'm from, people generally dislike mixed marriages, but that's nothing like hatred.

Storm 1995
10-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Serbs stink.

Guapo
11-17-2011, 04:00 AM
Serbs stink.

go climb back in your mothers cunt. whatever happedned to Dušan the Great enivej?

YUsip

How dare you make fun of teh slavno 'rvacko ime Josip, sram te bilo, my croeshian Brozer

Monolith
11-17-2011, 09:14 AM
How dare you make fun of teh slavno 'rvacko ime Josip, sram te bilo, my croeshian Brozer
Da, sram me bilo! :(

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQQus366S0neu65qiiHK988SC-sy4GV8SAmSxb_npq-BSA5zVnMg

;)

Heretik
11-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Josip Broz Jelačić? :D