PDA

View Full Version : Classify my cousin

Nanushka
07-03-2021, 12:17 PM
half Avar half Adygea

Eurosoul
07-03-2021, 12:25 PM
He looks Balkan to me but he can pass in many other european countries aswell.

Redmar
07-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Norid

Nanushka
07-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Norid

true but I would also say proto-Nordid too because of the facial shape, do you agree?

Zhulta
07-03-2021, 02:55 PM
I would also say Norid+Proto Nordid.

Nanushka
07-03-2021, 03:06 PM
He looks Balkan to me but he can pass in many other european countries aswell.

yes Avars had shaped Balkans by bringing Slavs from north and also had effect on eastern to central Europe so what you say makes sense :)

Redmar
07-03-2021, 03:52 PM
true but I would also say proto-Nordid too because of the facial shape, do you agree?

Yeah, I would say so

A333
07-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Norid+Proto Nordid

Nanushka
07-03-2021, 05:19 PM
I think it is quite obvious, Norid + proto Nordid yes, but any other ideas?
:)

Demis
07-03-2021, 07:26 PM
Dinaricised Kurganoid, typical in Central and Northern Europe.

Demis
07-03-2021, 07:35 PM
I think it is quite obvious, Norid + proto Nordid yes, but any other ideas?
:)

No not really. He is doli, while Norids are quite brachy. He is a high skulled Nordid; basically Corded Nordid with dinaricisation on forehead. Idk why you wrote “Proto Nordid” - as if trying to make him more typical for his background.

Nanushka
07-03-2021, 07:54 PM
No not really. He is doli, while Norids are quite brachy. He is a high skulled Nordid; basically Corded Nordid with dinaricisation on forehead. Idk why you wrote “Proto Nordid” - as if trying to make him more typical for his background.

you are not allowed to write in my thread troll fo!

and oh he is brachy as hell to call him a doli needs to be blind lol check out pic 2

http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoNordid.html

Demis
07-03-2021, 08:09 PM
you are not allowed to write in my thread troll fo!

and oh he is brachy as hell to call him a doli needs to be blind lol check out pic 2

http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoNordid.html

Err, he is quite long skulled - do you even know what is doli or what is brachy? I think you are not well-versed in physical anthropology, which is not scientific nor objective at all.

And also, do I need your permission, Gizem? Aren’t you a sock account anyway - accusing me of trolling shows how emotionally unstable you are.

Demis
07-03-2021, 08:13 PM
Before you accuse me of doxxing, I think you are the sock account of this user : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?17893-Gizem

Demis
07-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Before you accuse me of doxxing, I think you are the sock account of this user : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?17893-Gizem

At least I saw other users accusing you as such.

Nanushka
07-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Before you accuse me wof doxxing, I think you are the sock account of this user : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?17893-Gizem

so funny this girl wrote against me when I first started to write in TA lol try to find other excuses turkish troll and keep away from me and my threads I will keep away from you too

Demis
07-03-2021, 08:42 PM
so funny this girl wrote against me when I first started to write in TA lol try to find other excuses turkish troll and keep away from me and my threads I will keep away from you too

How come I am a troll? When did I open a trollish thread? I’m waiting..

Btw, funny to hear those words from a “Nordicist” Circassian.

Demis
07-03-2021, 08:47 PM

Uh, also, do not ever tell me what to do. If you really think threats will scare me off then you are mistaken.

Nanushka
07-04-2021, 12:12 PM
“Nordicist” Circassian.

I am not nordicist nor Cirkassian, this is just reality and I am always after truth (bitter truth)

Demis
07-04-2021, 12:16 PM
I am not nordicist nor Cirkassian, this is just reality and I am always after truth (bitter truth)

You live in a fantasy world - see a doctor.

Frowning Man
07-04-2021, 01:16 PM
half Avar half Adygea

Avars mean people from the Caucasus region? If yes, then he is not like them, I know many Avars, but they look different, more Caucasian.

He looks like a European. This would be my first thought.

Although sometimes I met such types among the western northern and western southern Caucasians. And I saw pictures of LAZ similar to your brother.

Nanushka
07-04-2021, 04:04 PM
You live in a fantasy world - see a doctor.

it is you who need a doctor as you indecently attack on me but I know why you are here. One more derailing and insulting post and you will be reported for harassing me

Nanushka
07-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Avars mean people from the Caucasus region? If yes, then he is not like them, I know many Avars, but they look different, more Caucasian.

He looks like a European. This would be my first thought.

I don't know what you mean by 'he is not like them' but I have grown up among Avar people as I am one of them and they are all similar one way or another. Maybe you saw some Avars in Georgia and Azerbaijan but they are usually different than those in Avaria region in Dagestan. Also there are different clans in Avars and some of them are already mixed so I give information from inside and as a primary source

Although sometimes I met such types among the western northern and western southern Caucasians. And I saw pictures of LAZ similar to your brother.

I know Laz very well yea some of them looks like Avars, esp in colour but their phenotype is quite different than us, just like the Georgians. You all have more southern Caucasian features

Frowning Man
07-04-2021, 06:08 PM
I don't know what you mean by 'he is not like them' but I have grown up among Avar people as I am one of them and they are all similar one way or another. Maybe you saw some Avars in Georgia and Azerbaijan but they are usually different than those in Avaria region in Dagestan. Also there are different clans in Avars and some of them are already mixed so I give information from inside and as a primary source

I know Laz very well yea some of them looks like Avars, esp in colour but their phenotype is quite different than us, just like the Georgians. You all have more southern Caucasian features
I live in Russia and have been to Dagestan. There are a lot of Avars in Russia. I see Avars every day. Avars look like Caucasians, not Europeans, among them, I often see mtebids and other Caucasian anthrotypes.

Dagestanis from Georgia do not differ at all from Dagestanis from Dagestan and from Georgians. They live in isolation and do not mix with Georgians.

According to official anthropological studies, the population of Dagestan is no different from the Georgians, and the Georgians do not look more southern.

You are confusing us with Armenians and Azerbaijanis. We are no more like them than others, only some Georgians from the southeast, because they are mixed with them and our climate is completely different.

I myself am a purebred Georgian and very typical for western Georgia, but I do not look more southern than the North Caucasians.

I have already said your brother looks more like a European to me, and not like a Caucasian mtebida or a pontida.

Lazs is more graceful than real Georgians.

reboun
07-04-2021, 09:13 PM
East Nordid

Nanushka
07-05-2021, 10:09 AM
I live in Russia and have been to Dagestan. There are a lot of Avars in Russia. I see Avars every day. Avars look like Caucasians, not Europeans, among them, I often see mtebids and other Caucasian anthrotypes.

Dagestanis from Georgia do not differ at all from Dagestanis from Dagestan and from Georgians. They live in isolation and do not mix with Georgians.

According to official anthropological studies, the population of Dagestan is no different from the Georgians, and the Georgians do not look more southern.

You are confusing us with Armenians and Azerbaijanis. We are no more like them than others, only some Georgians from the southeast, because they are mixed with them and our climate is completely different.

I myself am a purebred Georgian and very typical for western Georgia, but I do not look more southern than the North Caucasians.

I have already said your brother looks more like a European to me, and not like a Caucasian mtebida or a pontida.

Lazs is more graceful than real Georgians.

Ok I understand you see Avars in Russia but what I say is that they may be from Azerbaijan even and Dagestan people are diverse (Lakh, Dargin Kaytag etc) so they don't usually represent the phenotype of my people. We live in the high mountains and in the north of it that's why we have pale skin complexion and lots of red hair or strawberry blonde besides darker hairs, and most of us are not mtebit or pontid, we are mostly north Pontid even Baltid and Turanid types. Mtebid belongs to Dargins and other lowlands peoples and southern Caucasians to a great extent. That's why I will be studying red hair among Avars and Chechens as post-doc study because it is a fact. Let me show you an old picture of my family from 1970s in my village (all photos are with their consent) and you will understand better:

btw I met many Georgian people in my hometown as there is a Georgian community here and you look very mixed, but I still dont make hustle decisions about your phenotypes

Immanenz
07-05-2021, 10:15 AM
Norid- (East Nordid- Dinaric)

Tsuin
07-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Aisto-Nordid+Dinarid

Frowning Man
07-05-2021, 10:31 AM
Ok I understand you see Avars in Russia but what I say is that they may be from Azerbaijan even and Dagestan people are diverse (Lakh, Dargin Kaytag etc) so they don't usually represent the phenotype of my people. We live in the high mountains and in the north of it that's why we have pale skin complexion and lots of red hair or strawberry blonde besides darker hairs, and most of us are not mtebit or pontid, we are mostly north Pontid even Baltid and Turanid types. Mtebid belongs to Dargins and other lowlands peoples and southern Caucasians to a great extent. That's why I will be studying red hair among Avars and Chechens as post-doc study because it is a fact. Let me show you an old picture of my family from 1970s in my village (all photos are with their consent) and you will understand better:

btw I met many Georgian people in my hometown as there is a Georgian community here and you look very mixed, but I still dont make hustle decisions about your phenotypes

Okay.

I agree with some of your statements, but not with others. I especially disagree with the distribution of red hair in the Caucasus.
I think you've seen wrong and mixed Georgians in your city. Real Georgians are Western Georgians, it's like you have Avars in Dagestan. As I said, a typical (real) Georgian looks like me.

I don't think this is a good place to discuss the anthropology of the Caucasian peoples, it can be discussed for a long time, this is a topic about your cousin. We need to pay attention to him and discuss your cousin's anthropotype.

If you are interested, we can discuss the anthropology of the peoples of the Caucasus, but not in the topic about your cousin. I am also well versed in it and try to find anthropological works related to this topic.

aherne
07-06-2021, 05:08 AM
Aryan mainly, but with some Near Eastern influences. Passes best as blonde Greek or Turk

Nanushka
07-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Aryan mainly, but with some Near Eastern influences. Passes best as blonde Greek or Turk

Thank you for your contribution, among Turkish is rare but you can find this phenotype maybe in Balkan Turks and Black sea region more so yes, possible. When you say blonde Greek I understand it passes best in the north, in Macedonia which makes sense looking at my closest 'DNA cousins' :)

Donhueas
11-21-2021, 12:01 AM
Mtebid + pontid, depigmented. (?). He looks very norid + north-pontid.