PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghost?

Mordid
10-18-2011, 10:56 AM
I cannot answer the question, so I dont know.

BanjaLuka
10-18-2011, 11:14 AM
No. :coffee:

http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010b/ghost_movie_musical.jpg

research_centre
10-18-2011, 11:16 AM
:coffee: Yes

Sahson
10-18-2011, 11:22 AM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/GambitOfDesires/Jokes%20on%20You/JokerRag.jpg

Peyrol
10-18-2011, 11:26 AM

uCCXqKpBvPU

Mordid
10-18-2011, 11:26 AM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/GambitOfDesires/Jokes%20on%20You/JokerRag.jpg

I...will....kidnap....your dreamy...girlfriend. http://forums.superherohype.com/images/smilies/HOBOKER2-1.gif

research_centre
10-18-2011, 11:33 AM
I...will....kidnap....your dreamy...girlfriend. http://forums.superherohype.com/images/smilies/HOBOKER2-1.gif

Dude, you need a hot bath, a stiff drink, and a woman.

Mordid
10-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Dude, you need a hot bath, a stiff drink, and a woman.

I got everthing I needed. *Evils laugh* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WAk7R5T2YY&feature=related)

Aces High
10-18-2011, 11:41 AM

Yes, a friend (friend my arse) anyway a friend of mine asked me last march to look after his house in Tuscany whilst he visited the Nuremburg arms fair as he is a dealer.
Anyway i thought id have a week at San Gimingano at his expense but the truth was he had a week in Germany at my expense because his house is an old convent from the 800's and haunted.

He thought it was a good joke....the bastard.:mad:

Tabiti
10-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Not in Casper like creatures, but there were some events in my life proving that there are probably other forms of life and energy we share the planet with.

morski
10-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Matter is energy is vibration. Our senses register only a fraction of what is out there. So I believe there might be other sapient beings- call them what you will- ghosts, angels, demons, aliens, gods...

Magister Eckhart
10-19-2011, 05:12 AM
I saw one in my fiancée's house and that was good enough to convince me.

Sahson
10-19-2011, 12:27 PM

that was me. :mad: I prefer you don't talk about me like that.

Peyrol
10-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Seriously, i believe in ghost.

I've a lot of old italian legends from my city about ghost, and probabily i seen one of them in my mountain house near Bergamo (built in 1558...)

frostbitten
11-01-2011, 06:56 PM
I don't find it necessary to believe in such things. To rely on my senses is enough for me.

AR89
11-01-2011, 08:00 PM
no, until I will see one

arcticwolf
11-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Do you believe in ghost? Dude what if I rephrase this question? "Is there a possibility that what we perceive as Ghosts is actually a part of reality we can not comprehend yet?" How about that? ;)

Mordid
11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Do you believe in ghost? Dude what if I rephrase this question? "Is there a possibility that what we perceive as Ghosts is actually a part of reality we can not comprehend yet?" How about that? ;)
:rolleyes:
How about shut the fuck up? :D

Lithium
11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
I belive in ghosts, I have seen some myself, but they are not like the medias show them. They have more an emotional impact than a real physhical.

Sally
11-01-2011, 08:22 PM

Were you frightened? :eek: Would you be willing to desribe what you saw?

Tabiti
11-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Once I had a weird dream in which I went to visit my great grandfather (I knew he was dead during the whole dream). He was living in a very cold place with very bright sky, but except that everything looked just ordinary "normal"...

arcticwolf
11-01-2011, 08:34 PM
:rolleyes:
How about shut the fuck up? :D

That will work too. LOL :D

Logan
11-01-2011, 08:46 PM
No. Her either.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_land39kbW81qa1xnko1_500.gif

Magister Eckhart
11-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Were you frightened? :eek: Would you be willing to desribe what you saw?

I have to say I was a bit shocked, and I flatly refuse to sleep in that room any more. I have no problem describing it; it didn't disturb me so much as took me by surprise - I am not of the opinion that such things can harm, hunt, haunt, or damage people, so I don't really let them frighten me.

The activity at her house (well, I call it her house because she was still living at home five years ago when this happened, it's actually her parents' house) is normally mild - slamming doors, creaking floorboards, electronics malfunctioning, that sort of thing. Only her father and myself have seen anything.

Let me give you a little background: her house is a three-storey home that was designed to look Victorian after additions were put on it in the 1880s (the original home dates to the 1850s). The bedroom I was staying in at the time is half of what used to be the nursery, which, along with the former servants' quarters, seems to be the epicentre for all this activity. The family who owned the home, the Birdsalls, lost a total of 11 children, all of whom died quite young in that room. This room was divided in half by the second owners, who largely abandoned the third floor and servants' quarters and left them to disrepair. They split the nursery into a bedroom and a bathroom.

In this bedroom, I saw the woman; she didn't glow, she didn't shine, she didn't do anything ghosts when they're illustrated are supposed to do, and she wasn't translucent. She was in a dark, simple dress with sleeves and she was sitting on the bed when I walked in; the room itself was dark except for the one light on the wall, so she was heavily shadowed, or seemed that way for how long I saw her. I was quite startled, dropped my overnight bag and jumped back out of the room. When I re-entered, she was gone. I am not sure what my father-in-law saw in the former servants' quarters, but it frightened him so badly he refuses to talk about it and he has never gone into that room since seeing it.

Other evidence of disturbances include doors on the third floor opening and slamming shut even when all the windows are closed and no draft or wind could be doing that, lights being turned on in rooms where they had been switched off, beds being made when no one actually made them - all that sort of thing. I've only ever heard the doors opening and slamming once, but I'm told it's a frequent occurrence, as is the sound of footsteps on the second and third floor when the entire family is downstairs.

To be honest, I'm an agnostic when it comes to what "ghosts" are: I have no idea how to make them fit into my theological worldview, but I cannot deny the plain evidence that I have seen and have heard things that cannot be accounted for by any other explanation except something "supernatural", if you want to use that word. It is certainly something beyond the realm of the natural sciences. There it is, though.

Tabiti
11-02-2011, 05:11 AM
There is a similar kind of activity in our village house. Weird and sometimes scary things happened especially to stranger people slept there (including choking). My grandmother had some sleepless nights with weird dreams and strange noises. I've "spoken" with a ghost there, seen a ghost (but it was an animal one, not human). The same phenomena happen in the other houses as well, there were rumours of mass graves somewhere around. I can't explain it myself, but think it is not only product of our minds. Maybe it is the electromagnetic fields or certain electricity which can cause mass brain hallutinations. There are such places.

Voskos
08-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Yees

Antimage
08-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Yees

tell the story

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
08-09-2017, 03:48 PM
I do not believe in ghosts or similar paranormal entities.