PDA

View Full Version : The Black Sun/Schwarzesonne

Baron Samedi
10-18-2011, 08:49 PM
I wanted to get a discussion going about this seemingly powerful symbol.

I actually want to get it tattooed onto me, but I don't truly know [I]why.[I]

It remains a mystery to me, it's obviously 12 Sig runes, but how can we, esoterically speaking, USE it?

The floor is yours, gents.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MryQii-dvu8/SQevqpWnXaI/AAAAAAAAF5M/aUNpyT63Qjo/s400/500px-Black_Sun.svg.png

Vril-Ya
10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
An incredibily important symbol that resonates with us on many levels.. Many of us can feel it, that is why you are drawn to it. It is a combination of at least 3 powerful runes.
Many things are spoken about it... most in error in my opinion. Discernment needs to be used to a very high level.
A whole series of books could be written on this symbol alone.
1111 is esoterically connected to the black sun.. not widely known i dont think.
Great topic... very important symbol to many.

Vril-Ya
10-18-2011, 09:11 PM
you can use it to awaken, it is related to chakra spin and therefore most powerful.

Baron Samedi
10-18-2011, 09:24 PM
you can use it to awaken, it is related to chakra spin and therefore most powerful.

All chakras, or just the Manipura?

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 06:30 AM
All chakras, or just the Manipura?
this is it you see friend... once that is open , you are then a branch of the great work.. a work in progress... so to speak. It wont finish then until you are dead, crazy or fully awakened with full activation.
Whatever is meant to be.. It is possible that the symbl will not aid you.. it does not work like that.
It is not something to be played with.. It can kill you with ease. The Power is incredible. Coming out of these vessels in beautiful swirling patterns of sheer energy.. emanating metres and metres away.. Lit up like las vegas for those with eyes to see.

Magister Eckhart
10-19-2011, 07:11 AM
The Black Sun is a beautifully versatile form because of how many symbols it joins together; many see sowilo of the Sun-rays, while others will notice the triple swastika, which itself is part of a triple Sun-cross. The twelve runes as twelve rays is also significant. Numerically and runically speaking, the symbol is the height of sun-worship; it is the Germanic equivalent of the Egyptian Aten. The captivating quality likely derives from the double motion of the disc-- the first layer of swastikas rotates the eye to the right, while the second layer of sowilo runes rotates the eyes to the left.

It is not, however, a total symbol, but is almost entirely devoted to solar worship; it is restricted in that regard. However, it does become a central symbol.

Of course, it is also a largely untrustworthy symbol, since its first occurrence in the form displayed here was in the mid-17th century. The likely Hermetic influence makes this particular form almost as Semitic as it is Germanic. Powerful a symbol as it may be, with real psychological effects, its history will be worrisome, to say the least, to the Folkish Heathen and especially to the purist.

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 07:16 AM
It will be worrisome for the catholic church that is for sure.

Magister Eckhart
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
It will be worrisome for the catholic church that is for sure.

Here I am genuinely trying to contribute something helpful, and this is the response I get. Did you even bother reading my post or did you just see "Roman Catholic" and decide that it was your moment to be snarky to the Christ-God?

Just because I became a Roman Catholic doesn't mean I forgot all my learning as a Heathen. I did a lot of work on the history and symbolism behind the Black Sun because, like Helson, I was fascinated by it. As a devotee of Odin, one of my chief foci was Runeology; one doesn't simply forget everything one reads and all the hypotheses one proposes because of a religious conversion. I came to Christianity through my study of Heathenry; maybe others can too - in either case we're all believers in something greater and something eternal, and if its good enough for God to work with its good enough for me to work with.

EDIT: Actually, I just saw your join date so it makes sense that you wouldn't know about my Heathen past. I sort of take for granted that I'm a well-known personality on these boards.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 07:31 AM
I think of the Black Sun as a talisman to ward off unwholesome Xtians.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Black sun was created under the neocon religiosity by the kind of Von List and babayaga HP Blavatsky with some inspiration came from traditional christian dialectic debate between the evil and good, a kind of hype, self induced frenziness. It is not a really powerful vessal with any traceable tradition. Just a new brand name for the Dr Faustus dog.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Black sun was created under the neocon religiosity by the kind of Von List and babayaga HP Blavatsky with some inspiration came from traditional christian dialectic debate between the evil and good, a kind of hype, self induced frenziness. It is not a really powerful vessal with any traceable tradition. Just a new brand name for the Dr Faustus dog.

Lol, what?

Magister Eckhart
10-19-2011, 07:35 AM

It did exist before Theosophy and Ariosophy, though; It can be traced in the form of the OP to the 1660s and in other forms back to the 1st and 2nd centuries AD. It's not completely hokey; there is some history there - it's just been corrupted by inventions like hermeticism and neo-paganism.

I think of the Black Sun as a talisman to ward off unwholesome Xtians.

With how close sun-worship is to monotheism, I can't help but just laugh at this idiotic bigotry. Grow up.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 07:46 AM
Lol, what?

Black Sun-Alternative for the papal dictatorship based on the revision of religious convention of evil-good, used to rise religious frenziness.

Papal dictatorship-Corruption of the church and power, claiming to speak for the good, still insanity.

Both induce insanity in favor of the few. Both were derived from power corruption and dialectism within the church.

The neolithic sun symbols, just simple discs, the egyptians suns are red, indian surya and dharma are golden. Black sun is loosely based on black swastika, usually a dedication to the deceased. To say bluntly, black swastika using on living people is equal to symbolically putting sheeps to the altar, means to be the sacrifices.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Black Sun-Alternative for the papal dictatorship based on the revision of religious convention of evil-good, used to rise religious frenziness.

Papal dictatorship-Corruption of the church and power, claiming to speak for the good, still insanity.

Both induce insanity in favor of the few. Both were derived from power corruption and dialectism within the church.

The neolithic sun symbols, just simple discs, the egyptians suns are red, indian surya and dharma are golden. Black sun is loosely based on black swastika, usually a dedication to the deceased.

Oh, I was hoping to hear more about Dr. Faustus' dog.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 08:03 AM
It did exist before Theosophy and Ariosophy, though; It can be traced in the form of the OP to the 1660s and in other forms back to the 1st and 2nd centuries AD. It's not completely hokey; there is some history there - it's just been corrupted by inventions like hermeticism and neo-paganism.

Hermetism originated from Ptolemy based greco-egyptian heritage, it founded the root of christian ritual traditions and alchemical studies. Christianity itself encompasses rich native european traditions from the norse to mediterreanian, from Egypt to Roman. Black worship was mainly related to the underworld, in Egypt the Anubis, black jackal guardian of the underworld; in China, the black dog, the rapist of moon goddess; in mesoamerica, the servant of kulkukan who rip the heart out of the human sacrifices.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Hermetism originated from Ptolemy based greco-egyptian heritage, it founded the root of christian ritual traditions and alchemical studies. Christianity itself encompasses rich native european traditions from the norse to mediterreanian, from Egypt to Roman. Black worship was mainly related to the underworld, in Egypt the Anubis, black jackal guardian of the underworld; in China, the black dog, the rapist of moon goddess; in mesoamerica, the servant of kulkukan who rip the heart out of the human sacrifices.

You need to evolve past primitive dualism.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Oh, I was hoping to hear more about Dr. Faustus' dog.

Faustus dressed up his pet, looks better :thumb001:

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 08:11 AM
You need to evolve past primitive dualism.

Religions devolve throught time, evolve against time.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Religions devolve throught time, evolve against time.

Stasis = death.

True humans are always evolving.

Religions exist to obscure truth. This is so that the herdlings don't misuse knowledge they are ill-equipped to understand.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Faustus dressed up his pet, looks better :thumb001:

God knows as your dog knows. Bog blast all of you!

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 08:26 AM
@ Saturni, you mistook dialectism for dualism. Dualism is eternal, dialectism is not only split between good and evil, but eternally split between endlessly artificially defined ideologies, there is no end to the foolery of dialectism. In dialectism there is good and evil, they must fight. In dualism, only two set of mutually completing rules of nature-death and life, beginning and end. This is only way to follow dualism, follow the destiny, giving justice back to nature.

Black sun worship is not from dualism but dialectism, a Marxist cousin.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Human worship is the highest form of european religion, which exhibits itself in norse figures like Baldur and hindu Krishna, now in Christian Christ. Only Christs mystic beauty has the answer to the religious and social confusion.

Saturni
10-19-2011, 08:39 AM
@ Saturni, you mistook dialectism for dualism. Dualism is eternal, dialectism is not only split between good and evil, but eternally split between endlessly artificially defined ideologies, there is no end to the foolery of dialectism. In dialectism there is good and evil, they must fight. In dualism, only two set of mutually completing rules of nature-death and life, beginning and end. This is only way to follow dualism, follow the destiny, giving justice back to nature.

Black sun worship is not from dualism but dialectism, a Marxist cousin.

Uh-huh.

Dualism itself is a misinterpretation of dynamic monism. Ying and Yang are not separate, but merely the polarities of a unified whole.

Good and evil are herd, not human, concepts.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Uh-huh.

Dualism itself is a misinterpretation of dynamic monism. Ying and Yang are not separate, but merely the polarities of a unified whole.

Good and evil are herd, not human, concepts.

Dualism is the exhibit nature of the universal monism, the dynamic manifestation of universal rule. Dualism is mostly represented by the serpent, the fallen angels, Yin-yang symbol itself is two twining seprents. Dialectism is the compouded failures of humanity who try to control nature but they ruined humanity, relies mostly on propagandas.

_______
10-19-2011, 09:16 AM

have you even read von list or blavatsky?

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 09:20 AM
have you even read von list or blavatsky?

Blavatsky wrote very good stories, a lot of religious and fantastic beauty. But I am against making a religion out of them. Neo-rites, new cults are disgusting.

Aces High
10-19-2011, 09:29 AM
I actually want to get it tattooed onto me, but I don't truly know [I]why.[I]

Because your racial memory recognizes something important in the symbol.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Some of Blavatskys ideas are actually very dangerous and poisonous, like the spiritual life which would unite person with god, she cited buddhist practice but she mistooka about the goal of meditative life of buddhists, not uniting themself with god but to getting rid of mundane confusion to serve peoples mind. Her ideas are even more poisonous than Marxist.

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 09:49 AM
If you do not see or feel power in this symbol.. then it is not meant for you...
I was only tongue in cheek being facetious about the Catholic thing.. however this symbol will be followed when the last Pope lies seeping blood and breathing his death breath with christians running for their worthless lives. It has been foreseen.

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 09:52 AM
Some of Blavatskys ideas are actually very dangerous and poisonous, like the spiritual life which would unite person with god, she cited buddhist practice but she mistooka about the goal of meditative life of buddhists, not uniting themself with god but to getting rid of mundane confusion to serve peoples mind. Her ideas are even more poisonous than Marxist.
Dangerous? yes, truth is dangerous. She was correct... certain Men can and will be and have been as gods. It has been spoken of by few, nevertheless it is very true....

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Dangerous? yes, truth is dangerous. She was correct... certain Men can and will be and have been as gods. It has been spoken of by few, nevertheless it is very true....

LOL, I do not care if she just says truth, but she got it ugly and distorted. It is dangerous because it degrades spiritualism an promote petty demons as god. I am not christian but feel like to help(buddhist way) so just offer a sane and sincere warning.

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 10:07 AM
stick to paddy fields and communism bro..
believe as you might , but with what you have said, you cannot understand true spiritual alchemy.. the crowning glory of spiritualism.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
stick to paddy fields and communism bro..
believe as you might , but with what you have said, you cannot understand true spiritual alchemy.. the crowning glory of spiritualism.

I have been reading mysticism since 5.;) Believe me, I got grown out of many beliefs, frenzies and delusions. Spiritualism in particular is very easy to be misinterpreted, because it is seemingly relied on imagination and easy, but the easiness hide the dearly cost. Petty cult is like drug use, at the beginning people got the shock and then happniness and coolness, hallucination seeing deings etc but they do not serve the greater picture of the realistic or the spiritual world(even conceding the hallucinations have some meanings), instead they confined the minds within the frenzied world, a very narrowed, artificial underworld. Just look at India, what the petty cults do to them

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=india%20filthy&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1313l4485l0l4860l12l9l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Petty cults? i am talking to the real deal about spiritualism , true spiritual alchemy.. older than old , not new..
True spiritual enlightenment.
Your chatter is a bit garbled and difficult to understand.. you may of read many things , but you seem to error on the absolute truth of spiritualism.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Petty cults? i am talking to the real deal about spiritualism , true spiritual alchemy.. older than old , not new..
True spiritual enlightenment.
Your chatter is a bit garbled and difficult to understand.. you may of read many things , but you seem to error on the absolute truth of spiritualism.

The truth is right beside you :rolleyes2: What do you want from the so called truth? The truth is hard life, spiritually and physically, maybe people just creat their own cult to escape from reality? Spiritualism is not to be split from real situations, petty cults are those who separate themself from the realistic responsibility and elevate them into their imaginative deities, higher planes, they do not even know what they got into. :(

If you can not understand my words, you better off read Bible for your whole life instead of fooling with filthy cults.

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 10:55 AM
All great or true religions tell people about their responsibility not how to attain superhuman powers. In buddhism, Buddha is never worshiped as a god, in Christianity, Jesus is worshiped as a human. Death to the petty cults!

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Silly silly boy, doesnt know, so he thinks others must not know either...
I talk through experience, not through the mouth of a cult. I speak with the mouth of experience that cant help but show the trut of spiritualism and spiritual alchemy..
When you know and experience, you can then see who is right, who is close and who is damn right wrong.. The truth is hard suffering, it teaches you that to understand true spirituality , you have to understand suffering.. this isnt a process you can pop in and out of at cult gatherings or meetings, this is a tough , suffering , physical way of life that changes you from head to toe and beyond... Real Alchemy of the Human.. One after one chakra activation, long fucking time...

Vril-Ya
10-19-2011, 11:02 AM
ol jesus is worshipped as a human in xtianity? really.. are you sure you are right?
Jesus said " dont ye know it, ye are gods" , " when thine eye is single , thy body is full of light" etc etc..
You are not worth the parlay my little chinese friend, because you talk shit and you know very little.
Good luck on your path brother

Wadjet Horus
10-19-2011, 11:08 AM
If you think bantering about cool stuffs and smoking crank and make you superhuman, on your way. Just like soem pathetic thugs smoke and seizure on the street just to attract some attention.

ikki
10-19-2011, 10:31 PM
it is totality. all that is and was, but above all.. all that may and will be. Therein lies the infinite mystery for man to understand.
The sieg is not there by accident, its all about conquering the world... but above all yourself.

For without self-discipline man is but a hollering monkey.

Baron Samedi
10-20-2011, 04:43 AM

This symbol goes back to the Alemanii in old Germania. Do some research.

Magister Eckhart
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
it is totality. all that is and was, but above all.. all that may and will be. Therein lies the infinite mystery for man to understand.
The sieg is not there by accident, its all about conquering the world... but above all yourself.

For without self-discipline man is but a hollering monkey.

Agreed on most points. The symbol is certainly a whole, but it is debateable whether it is a totality or not because of what it represents: the solar symbolism permeates the symbol, but the actual spirit of the emblem does not seem to transcend its solar origins and solar focus. Unless you elevate the sun to the highest point of worship and religious devotion, it is hard to call a solar symbol truly "total".

This symbol goes back to the Alemanii in old Germania. Do some research.

Which begs the question: is it purely an Allemanni symbol or does it permeate the whole of ancient Germanic religion? We see the Trunhold Sun Chariot, which certainly indicates that a solar cult was prevalent elsewhere, but the Black Sun appears only on the continent, and the Zierscheibe do not seem to appear among any other tribe. Further, we know the symbol to be associated with Allemannic funeral rites - does that make the Black Sun a symbol of a death cult, perhaps?

The symbol has a lot of questions attached to it, without a doubt. What is further doubtless, however, is that it does have ancient origins, however alchemical and hermetic the Wewelsburg symbol might be.

sean
12-31-2019, 05:56 AM
Black Sun was a design commissioned by Heinrich Himmler in the late 1930s for his remodel of Wewelsburg castle, there aren't any examples of it existing before then, the sun is a circle with sig runes around it, he based it on the Arthurian legend of the round table, the runes signify twelve generals loyal to the SS just as there were twelve knights in the stories.

All the esoteric stuff people are presumably saying in this thread is after-the-fact interpretation because nothing is known about it. The general idea is that the Schwarzesonne is symbolic of the mystic energy that would renew the Aryan race.

It's interesting just how much thought was put into it by neo-Nazis today. It entered the visual language of the far right post-war as part of the flood of credulous writings on Nazi occultism in the 1950s, inspired in no small measure by the former SS man Wilhelm Landig who built a following in Austria using the black sun as a symbol to circumnavigate the banning of more conventional Nazi iconography. Landig is also the patient zero for a lot of the Nazi occult mythology that seems to keep low budget broadcasters so busy, secret Nazi UFOs and hollow earth expeditions etc.

Jacques de Imbelloni
12-31-2019, 06:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmaQwSItNRk

We have all heard about the Black Sun Symbol. Is it really a pagan symbol? Or a Contemporanean fabrication?

Odin
12-31-2019, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x89Fip5PeWU