PDA

View Full Version : Classify British-Peruvian sisters

marumaru
07-14-2021, 11:08 PM
How would you classify them? Where could they fit well?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8P587pXkAMdRcU?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1158500356034387969/pu/img/ZzTxpMNveOLP7pbX.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBn4aPdXkAASlcA.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELVve1DWoAAN4ud?format=jpg&name=large

Tooting Carmen
07-14-2021, 11:11 PM
Blonde girl looks German/Central European, brunette girl looks stereotypically Latina but might also fit in the Near East.

Oliver109
07-14-2021, 11:14 PM
I remember them from the time they went campaigning with Nigel, blonde looks more or less subnordic, brunette looks gracile med and Alpine.

marumaru
07-14-2021, 11:51 PM
Blonde girl looks German/Central European, brunette girl looks stereotypically Latina but might also fit in the Near East.

Really? Have not seen anyone looking like that here. They both have distinct Med influence I think, don't think that the haircolor is real.

I remember them from the time they went campaigning with Nigel, blonde looks more or less subnordic, brunette looks gracile med and Alpine.

Interesting, to me the "blonde" looks still distinctively Spanish in the features of her face, maybe Atlantid Med? Agree with the brunette.

aherne
07-15-2021, 03:44 AM
They look Spanish, not English

Creoda
07-15-2021, 04:01 AM
Really? Have not seen anyone looking like that here. They both have distinct Med influence I think, don't think that the haircolor is real.

Interesting, to me the "blonde" looks still distinctively Spanish in the features of her face, maybe Atlantid Med? Agree with the brunette.
Blonde hair = German on this forum :picard1:

She looks no whiter than her sister, both look Hispanic.

Xacal
07-15-2021, 04:14 AM
Blonde girl looks like Michelle Williams

kevinmac
07-15-2021, 04:19 AM
Both look Alpine-Med with some Mongoloid.

Halvard
07-15-2021, 04:19 AM
They both pass in Southern Europe imo.

Kyuss
07-15-2021, 04:40 AM
Castizas

Ayetooey
07-15-2021, 06:49 AM
Both of them look Latina lol at people thinking the one with dyed hair is sub nordid.

Tsuin
07-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Mainly Southern European with minor Amerindian influence.

Uranous
07-15-2021, 10:31 AM
Light hair girl looks alpine-med ,brunette girl looks med withs some dinarisation

in last photo ameridian vibes is visible.

Oliver109
07-15-2021, 11:53 AM
Blonde hair = German on this forum :picard1:

She looks no whiter than her sister, both look Hispanic.

She looks central Euro and i think passes well in France and southern Germany/Austria, i don't recall seeing many girls like her in Spain or Portugal and she only has slight Med influence i think.

Immanenz
07-15-2021, 12:08 PM
She looks central Euro and i think passes well in France and southern Germany/Austria, i don't recall seeing many girls like her in Spain or Portugal and she only has slight Med influence i think.

Borderline... rather Hungary where you find more hooded eyed people etc. And yes the "blond" is also a Med- Alpine with subtle Amerind

Ayetooey
07-15-2021, 12:25 PM

She doesn’t even look full European; she’s alpine med with some Amerindian influence as Immanenz said. Look past the bottle blonde hair. Had she her natural dark hair no one would say Central Europe.

Oliver109
07-15-2021, 12:34 PM
She doesn’t even look full European; she’s alpine med with some Amerindian influence as Immanenz said. Look past the bottle blonde hair. Had she her natural dark hair no one would say Central Europe.

Her skin complexion is still pale so i would not pass her as especially foreign in Britain. Agree there is slight amerindian influence but that is not especially apparent.

Ayetooey
07-15-2021, 12:36 PM
Her skin complexion is still pale so i would not pass her as especially foreign in Britain. Agree there is slight amerindian influence but that is not especially apparent.

She’s not pale look at her in the 3rd photo next to that I presume British guy it’s a completely different skin tone; she looks almost yellow tinted like someone from the Far East.

Oliver109
07-15-2021, 12:41 PM
She’s not pale look at her in the 3rd photo next to that I presume British guy it’s a completely different skin tone; she looks almost yellow tinted like someone from the Far East.

Pfft i see loads of native British girls with a skintone like her and it is natural, not fake tan etc she might be darker for Scotland but not down here in the south, she is much lighter than her Med looking sister.

marumaru
07-15-2021, 10:47 PM

After going through the thread again and weighing my own opinion in I believe that she is somewhere between Atlanto-Med and Alpine-Med.