PDA

View Full Version : Man Gives Birth To His Child

Asten
07-16-2021, 01:43 PM
What do you think about this, progress or degeneracy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-j8x1gUbUw&t=72s

renaissance12
07-16-2021, 02:06 PM
What do you think about this, progress or degeneracy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-j8x1gUbUw&t=72s

Who is the father ? The wife ?

Asten
07-16-2021, 02:16 PM
Who is the father ? The wife ?

its confussing ^^

Satem
07-16-2021, 02:31 PM
Father is transgender

My own personal opinion, sharing it just so, it's not absolut truth
Is it progress? Nah, progress is not about giving responsibility of having children to everyone
Is it degeneracy? Yes too some degree.
Giving birth is not degeneracy cause this person from biological view is still a woman(it would for example "manufacturing" child since the in vitro through keeping it in kind of incubator like biorobot), degeneracy is that this person can't accept how biology works

I know one for sure, it may be very traumatic for the child to know his history of getting born. The kid will feel different from others, unless parents will keep it in secret which would be very hard to achieve if not impossible, especially now, this is not worth any fame to get born in such sick way

Asten
07-23-2021, 01:14 AM
Bump

Hamilcar
07-23-2021, 01:30 AM
Disgusting.

People like her should follow therapy (might be related to gender dysphoria), we shouldn't normalize mental illness in the name of "progress"/freedom. wtf is wrong with the west these days? That's where we see how wise our forefathers were.

And this child will most probably face all sorts of problems, I can't even imagine the level of harassment he/she will face

Anglo-Celtic
07-23-2021, 03:02 AM
It's part of a planned and prepared process of political propaganda and social engineering. This aberrant, abnormal condition represents a minuscule percentage of individuals, and it was limited to the fringe in the past. The vast majority of people never even thought about it. It's one of many subjects that are used to brainwash sheep into thinking that atoms are universes so that they'll accept "fundamental change" (of the Saint Barack variety).

Dick
07-23-2021, 03:04 AM
Bahhaha fucking freaks. Burn them with fire.

NSXD60
07-23-2021, 03:13 AM
2 lesbians who can't leave well enough alone.