PDA

View Full Version : Have you known many jerks or bad people as well as wonderful people throughout your life?

Homo Insapiens
07-18-2021, 12:27 PM
How were they good or bad people? Did you witness or hear anything very good or bad they did?

sean
01-19-2022, 01:00 AM
I've met some total arseholes in my life, people I'd probably have shot dead if had the chance. But I've always liked most people I've met in my life. Nothing but nice, kind people to me at least (women have always liked me), although I find it hard to genuinely care about most people as individuals.

You don't have to like everyone, or even most people imo.

Richmondbread
01-20-2022, 04:13 PM
Most people are nice to your face but not so nice behind your back. This is common in the Southern US.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

barnumandbailey
01-20-2022, 04:37 PM
I have known few douchebags in my life, thankfully. Most people that I happen across outside of the larger cities are content to live their own lives and extend that courtesy to those around them, provided this principle is mutually exercised. Urbanites are a bit more volatile.

CordedWhelp
01-20-2022, 04:39 PM
I find that most hate my guts. Must be my vibe. And my face.

Wahhh

Celestia
01-20-2022, 04:43 PM
Most people tend to be selfish, but I wouldn't necessarily call them jerks.

Richmondbread
01-20-2022, 04:43 PM
I find that most hate my guts. Must be my vibe. And my face.

WahhhI just chalk it up to jealous rage.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Incal
01-20-2022, 05:14 PM
Luckily, most people I've met in my life have been nice and decent.

Ellethwyn
01-20-2022, 09:07 PM
I must have bad luck with ppl or something, because most ppl i've gotten to know or am related to are bad to very bad ppl. I am also a bully magnet. I think people just hate how i look physically, because i find people instantly don't like me. Hubby says, "Oh they are just jealous." I do not agree with that at all. There is nothing to be jealous of. People often called me "princess", also "albino" and "casper" so i think i am judged for having blonde hair. Once a police officer told me i was so ugly, nobody would ever love me, only my dog would love me. Another time a man told me that i am so ugly i should kill myself. It's so cruel and stupid. Even if you don't like how someone looks, if they are a nice person they shouldn't be treated so harshly.

All throughout childhood my "friends" would turn on me and they liked to put me in dangerous situations. Then since adulthood i've made a handful of friends and they all turned on me at some point. People mistake kindness for weakness, and choose their own selfish desires over doing the right thing. I have given up on friendships and sometimes i get sad about this, esp because i have no relationship with any of my family. What makes up for this is that i have a very loving and caring husband. I am very dependent on him, which sometimes makes me have a lot of anxiety.

I could give a lot of horrible examples of how cruel and evil people can be. I am embarrassed to even be associated with these people. I will give one example. My younger half brother is in prison for a few years, for randomly stabbing someone in the gut at a convenience store. He told his friend he felt like "sticking" someone, and he fucking did it. For fun. He is sick. Can you imagine? You are just out grabbing something from the store and some bastard comes up and stabs you in the stomach for nothing. I have not talked to him for years, because he is not right in the head. I have another brother in prison for life.

Sometimes I chat with nice people online, or will hear a story about someone who is very kind and doing good things. It warms my heart, and makes me wish i could have such nice people around me more. I am working hard at raising nice and caring humans. I am so thankful for my little family. I don't know how i would get through this life without them.

Perunovsin
01-20-2022, 09:10 PM
I must have bad luck with ppl or something, because most ppl i've gotten to know or am related to are bad to very bad ppl. I am also a bully magnet. I think people just hate how i look physically, because i find people instantly don't like me. Hubby says, "Oh they are just jealous." I do not agree with that at all. There is nothing to be jealous of. People often called me "princess", also "albino" and "casper" so i think i am judged for having blonde hair. Once a police officer told me i was so ugly, nobody would ever love me, only my dog would love me. Another time a man told me that i am so ugly i should kill myself. It's so cruel and stupid. Even if you don't like how someone looks, if they are a nice person they shouldn't be treated so harshly.

All throughout childhood my "friends" would turn on me and they liked to put me in dangerous situations. Then since adulthood i've made a handful of friends and they all turned on me at some point. People mistake kindness for weakness, and choose their own selfish desires over doing the right thing. I have given up on friendships and sometimes i get sad about this, esp because i have no relationship with any of my family. What makes up for this is that i have a very loving and caring husband. I am very dependent on him, which sometimes makes me have a lot of anxiety.

I could give a lot of horrible examples of how cruel and evil people can be. I am embarrassed to even be associated with these people. I will give one example. My younger half brother is in prison for a few years, for randomly stabbing someone in the gut at a convenience store. He told his friend he felt like "sticking" someone, and he fucking did it. For fun. He is sick. Can you imagine? You are just out grabbing something from the store and some bastard comes up and stabs you in the stomach for nothing. I have not talked to him for years, because he is not right in the head. I have another brother in prison for life.

Sometimes I chat with nice people online, or will hear a story about someone who is very kind and doing good things. It warms my heart, and makes me wish i could have such nice people around me more. I am working hard at raising nice and caring humans. I am so thankful for my little family. I don't know how i would get through this life without them.

Your brother seems like a pretty cool guy...nice text, read through it all

Celestia
01-20-2022, 09:11 PM

You have a kind and beautiful radiance about you. unfortunately a lot of people correlate this with weakness and are more apt to use you as an emotional punching bag. I’m sorry you’ve encountered these people. For what it’s worth, you seem to be beautiful both inside and out.

Ellethwyn
01-20-2022, 09:16 PM
You have a kind and beautiful radiance about you. unfortunately a lot of people correlate this with weakness and are more apt to use you as an emotional punching bag. I’m sorry you’ve encountered these people. For what it’s worth, you seem to be beautiful both inside and out.

Aww thanks, Celestia! I completely agree that some people correlate kindness with weakness. I've often thought... that's it! i am going to be the biggest bitch in the world. But i can't do it. lol i try, and i fail. I am too sensitive.
You are really kind, and a beautiful person inside and out. I really appreciate our online friendship:)

Ellethwyn
01-20-2022, 09:18 PM

he's not cool. he just wanted to get back to his boyfriend in prison.

Perunovsin
01-20-2022, 09:20 PM
he's not cool. he just wanted to get back to his boyfriend in prison.

Things we do for love...

SangreAzul
01-20-2022, 09:21 PM
I never let jerk on me. They wont hurt me before I hurt them. Learn this lesson friends.

CordedWhelp
01-20-2022, 10:01 PM

Dude, I know you think you’re an edgy fuck, but fuck off with that comment.

Perunovsin
01-20-2022, 10:04 PM
Dude, I know you think you’re an edgy fuck, but fuck off with that comment.

Are you ok?

CordedWhelp
01-20-2022, 10:19 PM
Are you ok?

Quite alright.

calxpal
11-11-2023, 06:44 AM
I've met a lot of jerks, and a select few wonderful people as well. I witnessed A LOT of bad acts from some of these people as a child and this changed my view of people as a whole tbh. The worst though are the selfish/spoiled, mean, pampered, lazy, and manipulative types who ride on privilege and are basically just parasites who contribute nothing back to society and have a terrible judgmental character as well. I can think of a few people I would call wonderful as well who inspired me or made my day but sadly I have minimal to no contact with them anymore. I'm only talking about real life experiences here.