PDA

View Full Version : Classify and guess those 3 girls

GDDR6
07-23-2021, 06:53 PM
This picture comes from 2007, makeups and hairstyle trends were way different from novadays.
https://i.postimg.cc/k4qJhc9n/party.jpg

Komintasavalta
07-23-2021, 07:08 PM
The one on the left is the most Uralic-like because she has the least prominent lines of the eyelids, the shortest and most upturned nose with the lowest nasal bridge, and the least elliptical face shape. The other two look more like wogs, because wogginess has little to do with pigmentation.

I guess they are from Romania, the land of a thousand socks.

GDDR6
07-23-2021, 07:14 PM
The one on the left is the most Uralic-like because she has the least prominent lines of the eyelids, the shortest and most upturned nose with the lowest nasal bridge, and the least elliptical face shape. The other two look more like wogs, because wogginess has little to do with pigmentation.

I like the VURish girl most.

Benyzero
07-23-2021, 07:22 PM

Here he comes again, fight me!

GDDR6
07-24-2021, 02:16 PM
They aren't from Romania

Veslan
07-24-2021, 04:40 PM
1. Gorid
2. Neo-Danubian
3. East Baltic

Girl on the left looks pseudo-Asiatic, but the centre one looks quite Polish, so I think that they are either from Poland, Belarus or Ukraine.

GDDR6
07-26-2021, 08:44 AM
Poland, Belarus or Ukraine.

One of those