PDA

View Full Version : hi

Laubach
10-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi, I´m back and would like to thank everyone who supported me,as Veleda(Principessa), alzo zero(Fratello), Ouistreham(mon frère Normand et une personne qui j'admire beaucoup), laudanaum, Mr.nglund, Mordid,Hess, decimator, civil, Magna Laurentia, Tribuno and others.

Thank you for the messages, are those times that we know who we can count.

I want to take and apologize for being rude to Loki. Do not mean to offend you personally and if I did, my apologies.

I just wanted to have the opportunity to thank and to know that empathy is mutual :thumb001:

ps: Helena, my friend, thank you for unban me and advices

Laudanum
10-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Welcome back!:)

Sikeliot
10-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Welcome back.. this time hopefully things will be better between us and I'm sorry they weren't the first time.

Laubach
10-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Welcome back.. this time hopefully things will be better between us and I'm sorry they weren't the first time.

I also hope, for my part, you have my word that everything will be in peace.

and thank you!

Rosenrot
10-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Oficialmente, seja bem vindo! De novo.
:)

research_centre
10-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome back dude.

Laubach
10-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Oficialmente, seja bem vindo! De novo.
:)

Obrigado, Taty! Senti sua falta!!!

Laubach
10-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Welcome back dude.

Thank you, mate!!!:thumb001:

Rosenrot
10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Obrigado, Taty! Senti sua falta!!!

Também senti!! It's good to have a carioca fellow around, and you're a good fellow :thumb001:

Lithium
10-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Welcome back :]

alzo zero
10-20-2011, 05:17 PM
E' bello averti ancora qui. :)

Laubach
10-20-2011, 05:29 PM
E' bello averti ancora qui. :)

mio fratello! siamo insieme! sempre contare su di me

Nglund
10-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi, I´m back and would like to thank everyone who supported me,as Veleda(Principessa), alzo zero(Fratello), Ouistreham(mon frère Normand et une personne qui j'admire beaucoup), laudanaum, Mr.nglund, Mordid,Hess, decimator, civil, Magna Laurentia, Tribuno and others.

Thank you for the messages, are those times that we know who we can count.

I want to take and apologize for being rude to Loki. Do not mean to offend you personally and if I did, my apologies.

I just wanted to have the opportunity to thank and to know that empathy is mutual :thumb001:

ps: Helena, my friend, thank you for unban me and advices

:cool::D:cool:

Cheers mate:thumbs up

Loki
10-20-2011, 08:48 PM

Your friends' support had nothing to do with you being unbanned - it was my decision and I asked her to do it as I was busy at work. If you behave in a rude away again to our staff you will be banned again.

Thanks, but I was not offended. I deal with thousands of internet people and am used to this.

You will have to accept this forum's rule of freedom of expression - and this does not include harassing people whose ideas you don't agree with.

It's up to you.