PDA

View Full Version : Classify a Lappish writer pictured before he lost his mind in Lappish madness.

Lemminkäinen
08-06-2021, 05:01 PM
https://www.orkana.no/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/timo-k.-mukka_300px.jpg

https://images.uncyc.org/fi/c/c5/Timo_K._Mukka.jpg

Saiwalo
08-06-2021, 05:25 PM
I think East Nordid for Timo.

Lemminkäinen
08-06-2021, 05:37 PM
I think East Nordid for Timo.

Certain similarity with your avatar.

Sometimes I try to challenge these race realists here. 10-0 for me so far.

aherne
08-06-2021, 07:16 PM
Pure Corded (blonde med)

Davy Jones's Locker
08-06-2021, 08:20 PM
Nordic - Dinaric.

Veslan
08-06-2021, 09:31 PM
Pure Corded (blonde med)

Pure Corded with a brachycephalic skull? :picard2:

Anyway this thread is a good example of anthrotards classyfying based on ethnicity rather than cranial features. If the thread was named "Classify Austrian writer", everyone would have said Norid. But he is from Scandinavia so "nOrDiC 100% pUrE aRyAn GoThIc CoRdEd TyPe"

Saiwalo
08-06-2021, 09:47 PM

Anyway this thread is a good example of anthrotards classyfying based on ethnicity rather than cranial features. If the thread was named "Classify Austrian writer", everyone would have said Norid. But he is from Scandinavia so "nOrDiC 100% pUrE aRyAn GoThIc CoRdEd TyPe"

I think hes rather mesocephalic, but not doli, for sure. And hes not from scandinavia.

more pics
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLYJRLsCir08ai4wxhzimeNnb05vOtR 5BtSw&usqp=CAU
https://www.paivalehdenmuseo.fi/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/is%C3%A4_netti-650x1022.jpg

aherne
08-07-2021, 04:26 AM

Anyway this thread is a good example of anthrotards classyfying based on ethnicity rather than cranial features. If the thread was named "Classify Austrian writer", everyone would have said Norid.

True: he's Norid (flat occiput)

Lemminkäinen
08-07-2021, 06:01 PM
I think hes rather mesocephalic, but not doli, for sure. And hes not from scandinavia.

He was likely from the lineage of Satakunta (Western Finland) people who migrated to Lappland 500-700 years ago.

Edit. His father was born in Lappland, Pello and his mother in South Finland, Vihti. His father's Pello lineage lived there as long as it can be studied. Timo was born in Sweden, nothing uncommon especially during the war time.

I would say he looks more Finnish than Finns today.:cool:

Ayetooey
08-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Norid/East Norid.

Voskos
08-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Nordid+Pontid

Saiwalo
08-07-2021, 06:09 PM
He was likely from the lineage of Satakunta (Western Finland) people who migrated to Lappland 500-700 years ago.

From working around Torne river valley, I can testify that such types are surprisingly common around there.

Lemminkäinen
08-07-2021, 06:27 PM
From working around Torne river valley, I can testify that such types are surprisingly common around there.

I made update to my previous post.

Lemminkäinen
08-07-2021, 06:50 PM
A small definition. During the ancient times the northern branch of Baltic Finns consisted of three groups: 1) Southwest Finns manifesting mostly Baltic looks (like our president and many other politicians from Turku 2) Satakunta Finns manifesting the oldest Finnish types and 4) Karelians manifesting White Sea-Ladogan-Odegan types. Later Southwest Finns got Germanic admixture (Swedish+German) during the Hanseatic era, Satakunta+Tavastia got Karelian admixture. We have still blood of the original Finns, somewhere more somewhere less.

Östsvensk
08-07-2021, 07:37 PM

Edit. His father was born in Lappland, Pello and his mother in South Finland, Vihti. His father's Pello lineage lived there as long as it can be studied. Timo was born in Sweden, nothing uncommon especially during the war time.

I would say he looks more Finnish than Finns today.:cool:

The Finns in far northern Sweden supposedly originate from SW Finland and speak a "Satakunta" dialect.

A small definition. During the ancient times the northern branch of Baltic Finns consisted of three groups: 1) Southwest Finns manifesting mostly Baltic looks (like our president and many other politicians from Turku 2) Satakunta Finns manifesting the oldest Finnish types and 4) Karelians manifesting White Sea-Ladogan-Odegan types. Later Southwest Finns got Germanic admixture (Swedish+German) during the Hanseatic era, Satakunta+Tavastia got Karelian admixture. We have still blood of the original Finns, somewhere more somewhere less.

Well, I thought many West Finns today were part East Finnish after the evacuation of Karelia under WII.

Lemminkäinen
08-07-2021, 08:37 PM
The Finns in far northern Sweden supposedly originate from SW Finland and speak a "Satakunta" dialect.

Yeah, but with a Karelian influence too. Regions 6 and 7 belong to eastern dialects. The region 5 should be divided into subareas.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Suomen_murteet.png

Well, I thought many West Finns today were part East Finnish after the evacuation of Karelia under WII.

True, but in Tavastia the Karelian influence is much longer and there has been migrations to both directions from the Iron Age.