PDA

View Full Version : Obama Backs Turkish EU Membership

Loyalist
04-06-2009, 01:18 AM
US President Barack Obama has arrived in Turkey on a two-day visit, after giving his support to Ankara's efforts to join the European Union.

He said Turkey's accession to the EU would send an important signal to the Muslim world and firmly anchor the country in Europe.

But French President Nicolas Sarkozy said it was up to the EU itself to decide who joined the bloc...

...Speaking in Prague earlier on Sunday, Mr Obama said Turkey's entry into the EU would help to consolidate its position as a Western nation.

"The United States and Europe must approach Muslims as our friends, neighbours and partners in fighting injustice, intolerance and violence, forging a relationship based on mutual respect and mutual interest," he said.

"Moving forward towards Turkish membership in the EU would be an important signal of your commitment to this agenda and ensure that we continue to anchor Turkey firmly in Europe."

But Mr Sarkozy said he had always been opposed to Turkey's EU entry.
"I have been working hand-in-hand with President Obama but when it comes to the European Union it's up to member states of the European Union to decide," he told French TV.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that while close links with Turkey were important, its future status in Europe was still open for discussion.

The EU agreed to open accession talks with Ankara in 2004, but in recent years, correspondents say, Turkey has made little progress with democratic reforms which would improve its chances of membership.

Source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7984762.stm)

Maelstrom
04-06-2009, 01:37 AM
But Mr Sarkozy said he had always been opposed to Turkey's EU entry.
"I have been working hand-in-hand with President Obama but when it comes to the European Union it's up to member states of the European Union to decide," he told French TV.

Although I despise Sarkozy, I must agree. It will be interesting to see if the US media picks up on this and equates it with Obama being a closet Muslim ;)

Barreldriver
04-06-2009, 02:21 AM
I want to know what business any U.S. official has in EU affairs. Last time I checked the U.S. ceased to be a part of European homeland politics after the Revolutionary War.

SwordoftheVistula
04-06-2009, 03:29 AM
Although I despise Sarkozy, I must agree. It will be interesting to see if the US media picks up on this and equates it with Obama being a closet Muslim ;)

The muslim thing ever wasn't touched by anything remotely resembling 'mainstream' media other than to discount it, and statements like that aren't really considered important enough to warrant coverage.

The statement is aimed at Turkish audiences, since the US needs military support in either Iraq or Afghanistan, and Turkey is the only country with a strong enough military to be able to help-they can help keep Iraq 'quiet', which frees more US troops up for Afghanistan.

jerney
04-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Sick.

Freomæg
04-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Well there's a surprise. Globalist backs Globalism.

I want to know what business any U.S. official has in EU affairs. Last time I checked the U.S. ceased to be a part of European homeland politics after the Revolutionary War.
As far as our leaders are concerned, we live in a new world order now. Every nation's affairs are the business of every other nation.

And let me assure everyone - Sarkozy's apparent aversion to Turkish entry is nothing more than a farce, an illusion. It's all part of the game for these Globalists to make it seem as though opinion isn't unanimous (so that we feel this is still Democracy) when it really is.

Sol Invictus
04-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Well there's a surprise. Globalist backs Globalism.

As far as our leaders are concerned, we live in a new world order now. Every nation's affairs are the business of every other nation.

And let me assure everyone - Sarkozy's apparent aversion to Turkish entry is nothing more than a farce, an illusion. It's all part of the game for these Globalists to make it seem as though opinion isn't unanimous (so that we feel this is still Democracy) when it really is.

Exactly. If this is upsetting for any Europeans than it should be at entire power structure of the Union itself, and how it had come to control everyone of the EU Nations alot easier than it did before it's formation. With the new world order, they will take any nation they can get their hands on, even if it's a people who are not European, because your country and it's sovereignty is not in the best interest of the globalists. They are directly opposed to eachother in every conceivable way, including immigration.

Inese
04-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Obama should shut up the Turks dont belong to Europe!! :mad: Muslim never belong to Europe they are foreigners!!

Maybe Obama is a secret muslim lover himself ---- many blacks in america have symapthie for islam and all this shit!!! :coffee: Often they convert to the religion....

YggsVinr
04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
How predictable. The black messiah has come forth to bring "equality" and "inter-cultural understanding" to the western world. All hail the messiah! :rolleyes: I feel veritably ill reading this article.

The Lawspeaker
04-06-2009, 12:22 PM
As a European citizen I have a word for Mr Obongo: stay out of our affairs as we ought to stay out of yours. I have two dates for you: July 4, 1776 and December 3, 1823. (U.S Declaration of Independence and the Monroe Doctrine). The U.S is right that we have no business in their backyard but they sure as hell don't have any business in our backyard either: we don't want Asians in our Union- plain and simple. Because-- guess what: they are Muslim.. and they are not European.

I knew that Obongo was a secret Muslim and he now proved it. He is not just the red man in the white house- he is the green man. (green being a muslim colour).
I feel sick after reading this article. We should leave the E.U now.. NOW

Barreldriver
04-06-2009, 02:39 PM
My father has been receiving some interesting emails, something about a new Continental Congress being formed, and if that's so, then hopefully Obama will not be putting his nose where it doesn't belong for long. Oooo I can taste the third U.S. revolution.

Manifest Destiny
04-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Turkey isn't racially or culturally European. The only reason they even have any sovereign territory in Europe at all is due to military conquest. They have no business being in the European Union.

SwordoftheVistula
04-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Obama spent much of his early childhood in Indonesia, which is a muslim country, and didn't grow up in the US, so he is naturally more inclined to view himself as a 'citizen of the world' as opposed to a 'citizen of the US' (this is the reason for our birth requirement) as well as being more sympathetic to muslims. I don't think he is an actual muslim, as he is a cosmopolitan who by all indications doesn't like religion much in general and is too liberal on social issues. The only reason for people like him to claim a religion is political expediency. That said, Obama would probably be hard pressed to find Turkey on a map, and the actual statement was probably written by a career bureaucrat in the state department "yo, write me some shit to make them Turkeys happy." Likelihood of any action whatsoever being taken to encourage the European Union to accept Turkey is essentially nil, the only danger is the pro-EU forces in Europe seizing upon this statement and using it for propaganda purposes.

Barreldriver
04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Obama spent much of his early childhood in Indonesia, which is a muslim country, and didn't grow up in the US, so he is naturally more inclined to view himself as a 'citizen of the world' as opposed to a 'citizen of the US' (this is the reason for our birth requirement) as well as being more sympathetic to muslims. I don't think he is an actual muslim, as he is a cosmopolitan who by all indications doesn't like religion much in general and is too liberal on social issues. The only reason for people like him to claim a religion is political expediency. That said, Obama would probably be hard pressed to find Turkey on a map, and the actual statement was probably written by a career bureaucrat in the state department "yo, write me some shit to make them Turkeys happy"

Funny not an American by birth(he was a dual citizen, dual citizenship makes you inelligable to hold presidency), not an American by residence until much recently, elected into the presidency the chief executive position, and snubs his nose into affairs that have nothing to do with the country he's "in power of". I'm wondering if foreign hands played a part in electing this Obamanation, not just the American Federal Reserve.

Freomæg
04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Obama... is naturally more inclined to view himself as a 'citizen of the world' as opposed to a 'citizen of the US'
This is spot-on! He is the perfect figure-head for a new Globalist world order, for he himself represents Globalism, ancestrally speaking. Everything significant he will do will be to further the Globalist Agenda, instead of improving the home affairs of the USA.

Freomæg
04-06-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm wondering if foreign hands played a part in electing this Obamanation, not just the American Federal Reserve.
You may have heard that the 'American Federal Reserve' is neither 'Federal', nor a 'reserve' of any sort. This is true, but what many people don't yet realise is that it is not even 'American'. The people who run the Federal Reserve and control all world affairs are beyond borders and nationalities. So yes, foreign hands absolutely played a part in (s)electing Obama. He was always intended to be - not just the President of the US, but of the World.

Psychonaut
04-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Funny not an American by birth(he was a dual citizen, dual citizenship makes you inelligable to hold presidency)

Regardless of where he was born, he fulfills the the natural born citizenship requirement since his mother was an American citizen at the time. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution say nothing about dual citizenship.

Thorum
04-06-2009, 03:22 PM

Well said and true!!! And the last thing Europe needs now is a Muslim country in the EU. What a disaster that would be!!

SwordoftheVistula
04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm wondering if foreign hands played a part in electing this Obamanation, not just the American Federal Reserve.

George Soros for one, provided a lot of the funding to liberal activist groups like MoveOn.org which did a lot of work to get Obama elected. This guy has also funded left-wing groups and even revolutions in eastern Europe/the former USSR.

Barreldriver
04-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Regardless of where he was born, he fulfills the the natural born citizenship requirement since his mother was an American citizen at the time. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution say nothing about dual citizenship.

He cannot be president according to this spiel here, they claim it's a false accusation because he was born in Hawaii and there's an image of the birth certificate on the "internet" well, who's to say that Jpeg on the internet is his real birth certificate eh? Heck I can "scan" a birth certificate onto the computer, play with it on Photoshop or another program, and call it 100% real:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

Claim: Barack Obama does not qualify as a natural-born citizen of the U.S. because his mother was too young.

It seems that Barack Obama is not qualified to be president after all for the following reason:

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between "December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986." Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal. US Law very clearly stipulates: "If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16." Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama's birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn't matter *after* . In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama's birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama's birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aforementioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President.

*** Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. citizen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia. Now you can see why Obama's aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery. This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. election law. I think the Gov. of California would be very interested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. citizen, and it would set precedence. Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days.

Origins: The minimum qualifications for the presidency of the United States specified in Article II of the Constitution are few and seemingly straightforward: In order to be President, a person must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, must be at least thirty-five years old, and must have been a resident of the United States for fourteen years.

The item quoted above posits that Barack Obama does not qualify as a natural-born citizen of the U.S. because the law in effect at the time he was born specified that "If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16." Since Barack Obama only had one U.S. citizen parent (his mother), and his mother had not been residing in the U.S. for at least five years after the age of 16 when Barack was born (because she herself was only 18 at the time), then he's not a natural-born citizen.

bousch
04-06-2009, 11:17 PM
there is quite a few white people in Tky but there is a lot of arabs as well.
in my opinion Turkey is not much different then Modern day germany or france and fits in perfectly

The Lawspeaker
04-06-2009, 11:52 PM
in my opinion Turkey is not much different then Modern day germany or france and fits in perfectly
LOL.. you are a joke.:D

They are not European in culture but Asian and have no respect for Europe themselves- as they have a history of war with just about every European power.
They violate human rights
They are poor and backward in every meaning of the word. Perhaps Constantinople (only 50 years ago they cleared out the Greeks that happened to be the majority of all Constantinople citizens)

Last but not least- they are Muslim whereas Europe has a CHRISTIAN (and before that Pagan) history

http://static.scribd.com/profiles/images/hounrsx06yqtt-full.jpg

http://www.pentaxforums.com/gallery/images/99/1_Portrait-male.jpg

http://theocornelissen.sp.nl/images/turkse.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ayt59Y7If3UF/610x.jpg

And mind you: some of those pictures were taken in Western Europe, yes. EU-membership means Schengen- meaning of this crap coming our way !

Thank you for that: we neither want nor need it ! And btw.. you do realize that those two girls are not really blond ehh ?

Loki
04-07-2009, 12:01 AM

bousch ... your posting quality is sub-standard ... not something we expect from Apricity members. You either shape up, or get outta here. Or I will just stop validating your posts altogether. Simple as that. My honest opinion is that you are on the wrong forum. Try Stormfront or eNationalist.

bousch
04-07-2009, 12:23 AM
bousch ... your posting quality is sub-standard ... not something we expect from Apricity members. You either shape up, or get outta here. Or I will just stop validating your posts altogether. Simple as that. My honest opinion is that you are on the wrong forum. Try Stormfront or eNationalist.

what can i talk about boss?

so let me see

i cant post news links
i cant talk about the arabs in europe
i cant send private msg's
i cant talk in the chat box
i cant post Ebooks
i am under moderation

and you know what, i dont know why
i have not done anything wrong i have not been hateful to anyone i might have replied to hateful remarks made to me

here is links to every thread started by me i am constantly attacked and am being treated most unfair and singled out again i dont know why i just want to be part of your board and contribute as best i can but you guys wont even give me a chance

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3516

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3511

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3514

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3513

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3512

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3466

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3447

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3468

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3453

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3451

Loki
04-07-2009, 12:33 AM
what can i talk about boss?

Preferably, as little as possible.

The Lawspeaker
04-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Just to give you a final response before you get (probably) kicked out: you do realize that Islam is alien to Europe and the pictures that you posted are immigrants. That are unwanted.. and not willing to integrate and are costing us a bloody fortune to maintain.

Just so you'd know...

Loki
04-07-2009, 12:57 AM
You are the same entity as ReichGirl. You came onto the chatbox and said "Solwyn", referring to your previous baiting of Aemma. And you continued by making disparaging remarks about Mrs Lyfing, with who ReichGirl fell out earlier. Again, same as with ReichGirl, you failed to answer to questions posed to you by staff, and just continued with your insulting and disregarding them. This is how you ended up in this situation. You should actually be banned, which is what I will be pushing for. You're just wasting my time.

bousch
04-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Just to give you a final response before you get (probably) kicked out: you do realize that Islam is alien to Europe and the pictures that you posted are immigrants. That are unwanted.. and not willing to integrate and are costing us a bloody fortune to maintain.

Just so you'd know...

yes i know this, my 1st reply in this thread i was being sarcastic :lightbul:

Stegura
04-07-2009, 03:33 AM
You are the same entity as ReichGirl.

I remember the hot blonde chick (with gun) avatar he used claiming it was his real photo.

Why was he pretending to be a girl on his previous account? :confused:

Weird!!!

bousch
04-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I remember the hot blonde chick (with gun) avatar he used claiming it was his real photo.

Weird!!!

i have no idea who this reich girl is, this is just an attempt at a smear campaign to discredit me :mad:

bousch
04-07-2009, 02:02 PM
You are the same entity as ReichGirl. You came onto the chatbox and said "Solwyn", referring to your previous baiting of Aemma. And you continued by making disparaging remarks about Mrs Lyfing, with who ReichGirl fell out earlier. Again, same as with ReichGirl, you failed to answer to questions posed to you by staff, and just continued with your insulting and disregarding them. This is how you ended up in this situation. You should actually be banned, which is what I will be pushing for. You're just wasting my time.

A, i dont know who this reich girl is

B,i thought "Solwyn" was in the chat i dont really know who Aemma is we talked a few times in the chat box nothing important

C, this is a few quotes between me and Lyfing

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32484#post32484

Bousch when i 1st logged in today you had ether just left or was on your way out you said that there is good $$ to be made logging but the season has been very wet hell i thought you logged i had no idea your husband logged or even that you was married, guess thats what i get for jumping in on the tale end of a conversation...i also ask you if you lived in Wv but you had already left.. an other member said you lived in lithuania LOL

Lyfing Like I said in the rep, if you are who you say you are and are genuine, Welcome here.

I was talking about making good money logging so that makes sense.

My apologies if it was all a misunderstanding...we can start fresh

Edit: Who the heck said I live in Lithuania ..?

D, what is it you want to know i told you everything you ask in the private msg's when i was begging you to let me back in the chat box and told me you would, umm that was before you shut my private msg's down

Manifest Destiny
04-07-2009, 02:30 PM
i cant talk about the arabs in europe

There's a big difference between talking about the presence of Arabs in Europe and advocating it.

Treffie
04-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Weird!!!

I think Reich Girl is a girl, but then so is Bousch ;)

Loki
04-08-2009, 03:13 AM
A, i dont know who this reich girl is

Let us examine the "coincidences".

ReichGirl is banned on 31 March 2009. Her IP address comes from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Before she is banned she speaks about Solwyn in the chatbox.

Shortly after the banning, on the same day, the user bousch registers. bousch's IP address traces to Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. "He" immediately enters the chatbox and mentions Solwyn's name, picking up where ReichGirl had left off. Solwyn wasn't even online at the time.

There are more similarities. Oh, and bousch's registering email address has a female name, despite claiming to be a male in this incarnation. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but according to my logic you and ReichGirl are the same entity. :wink

Barreldriver
04-08-2009, 03:28 AM
^I wonder if Reichgirl's avatar was really her? If so I'd ram that, yeah :D lol :D

Gooding
04-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Why is Obama so intent on tying us up with Turkey?Is he screwing the Turkish president or something?He won't call the Turkish genocide of Armenians in WWI a genocide.Turkey's in NATO, I don't know why and American president Obama's pushing for Turkey's entrance in the E.U., despite Turkey's Islamic/Middle Eastern orientation. I'm beginning to think he wants to Islamify the United States and wants some Turks to help him do it!:confused::eek::mad::(

SwordoftheVistula
04-08-2009, 04:15 AM
i have no idea who this reich girl is, this is just an attempt at a smear campaign to discredit me :mad:

Let us examine the "coincidences".

ReichGirl is banned on 31 March 2009. Her IP address comes from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Before she is banned she speaks about Solwyn in the chatbox.

Shortly after the banning, on the same day, the user bousch registers. bousch's IP address traces to Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. "He" immediately enters the chatbox and mentions Solwyn's name, picking up where ReichGirl had left off. Solwyn wasn't even online at the time.

There are more similarities. Oh, and bousch's registering email address has a female name, despite claiming to be a male in this incarnation. I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but according to my logic you and ReichGirl are the same entity. :wink

Both accounts also match up with the StormFront poster 'AryanAnchor' and his assortment of online selling accounts for gun parts and WWII militaria. 'AryanAnchor' and Bousch have essentially the same personality, so perhaps this is his real one, who knows. Both personalities claim to be single, so it's not two people sharing a computer/email/accounts.

^I wonder if Reichgirl's avatar was really her? If so I'd ram that, yeah :D lol :D

And that's why he makes fake hot chick accounts ;)

Vulpix
04-08-2009, 08:13 AM

You know, that's probably TMI :p...

Maelstrom
04-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Banhammer tiem nao? :cool:

Absinthe
04-08-2009, 01:08 PM

:taped-shut: Behave!! :icon_yell:

This is not the local pub, you're in the presence of women and minors... :loco:

Barreldriver
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
:taped-shut: Behave!! :icon_yell:

This is not the local pub, you're in the presence of women and minors... :loco:

It was an experimental post, if bousch was really Reichgirl, then the response to my post would dictate whether or not it is :D Hence if bousch posts a response that is all about how I'm a male pig, then there we go :D

Given that bousch has not responded, either it is Reichgirl offended by the post and having being annoyed and unable to respond, or either bousch being found out and embarrassed that he was posing as a hot chick, or either he/she hasn't seen the post yet, and I gave it away too soon.

Ulf
04-08-2009, 01:44 PM
B,i thought "Solwyn" was in the chat i dont really know who Aemma is we talked a few times in the chat box nothing important

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/misc.php?do=ccarc&page=317&cm=79684#79684

bousch
04-08-2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/misc.php?do=ccarc&page=317&cm=79684#79684

:rolleyes:

bousch
04-08-2009, 05:13 PM
It was an experimental post, if bousch was really Reichgirl, then the response to my post would dictate whether or not it is :D Hence if bousch posts a response that is all about how I'm a male pig, then there we go :D

Given that bousch has not responded, either it is Reichgirl offended by the post and having being annoyed and unable to respond, or either bousch being found out and embarrassed that he was posing as a hot chick, or either he/she hasn't seen the post yet, and I gave it away too soon.

umm seen :coffee: