PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with my face?

Hjoi
08-12-2021, 05:39 PM
I have a big head and weird face. Can you see the problem..? It's like my face is unstable and changes all of the time.
I want to have a child with a Latino / black woman so my child will have a smaller head. Where can I find a woman who will give me this child..? I will pay a lot of money for it.

El_Jibaro
08-12-2021, 05:40 PM
I want to have a child with a Latino / black woman so my child will have a smaller head. Where can I find a woman who will give me this child..? I will pay a lot of money for it.

Nigga, whaaaat

Harkonnen
08-12-2021, 06:00 PM
You need bigger neck.

Sasaolo68
08-12-2021, 06:02 PM
Im sorry but you are almost sounding like someone with an interracial fetish this time, and i think you have one, unless you want to be with a black woman or latino to only have a child, you must stop thinking that because you are white these women will have sex with you just because of that.
But you can pay for it i think...

reboun
08-12-2021, 06:04 PM
"Where can I find a woman who will give me this child..? I will pay a lot of money for it."

Dude, nothing wrong with your face but I started to think that you are trolling us.

Benyzero
08-12-2021, 06:05 PM
All of the sentences in your text is weird.

Hasien
08-12-2021, 06:07 PM
I don't think you are ugly. But you need facial improvement maybe some cheek exercises or diet or If doesn't work trying to go surgery to remove all the fat from your face that will enhanced your features.

Celestia
08-12-2021, 06:07 PM
Idk maybe go to a Latina/BBW forum and place your bets.

Benyzero
08-12-2021, 06:10 PM
Only your nose looks weird imo

Pietro97
08-12-2021, 06:14 PM
This is the funniest topic created this week

Sasaolo68
08-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Idk maybe go to a Latina/BBW forum and place your bets.Switch BBW for Ebony, BBW means the Big Chubby girls [emoji1787]

Celestia
08-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Switch BBW for Ebony, BBW means the Big Chubby girls [emoji1787]

It used to be “big black women” but you’re right they changed it up hahah

Sasaolo68
08-12-2021, 06:44 PM
It used to be “big black women” but you’re right they changed it up hahahIt means "big beautiful women" to my knowledge[emoji1787]

Harkonnen
08-12-2021, 06:47 PM
It used to be “big black women” but you’re right they changed it up hahah

Its always the ominous "they", who ever "they" may be, and for what evil reason "they" changed it

Celestia
08-12-2021, 06:48 PM
Its always the ominous "they", who ever "they" may be, and for what evil reason "they" changed it

LOL

At this point I’m getting old, I might be losing it, but I swear it meant big black women back in the day

mitalit
08-12-2021, 06:54 PM
Nothing

luc2112
08-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Many mixed Latina women are mesocephalic...

frankhammer
08-12-2021, 07:00 PM
LOL

At this point I’m getting old, I might be losing it, but I swear it meant big black women back in the day

Back in the day? :laugh:

You mean in the last couple of years ;)

Harkonnen
08-12-2021, 07:18 PM
LOL

Yes that's why "they" do it. "They" want to make you feel like you are losing it, that you are crazy, old and defeated. So that you forget to wear your tinfoil hat. But falter not, wear your tin with pride, and do not go gentle into that good night.

Freeroostah
08-12-2021, 07:44 PM
You are the Alpinized version of Sikeliot lol

Your face is fine, if you dont like it then let your facial hair grow a bit or cut the hair on the sides (undercut or fade) to look more "elongated"

Harkonnen
08-12-2021, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIDQXOm_NRI
I Am
Someone changes the names of our local shops at nights
mothers give birth to children whose speak we cannot understand
who is sneaking away from the barn of the Maiden of Finland
the maid, whose loins now give off eternal coldness

And her man, Jussi, stands alone at the edge of the swamp
the hoe has fallen down, snot runs down the sweaty cheek
and the man doesn't know what to do, where to go now
he's feeling cold, like the cold I have inside of me

But I am, and I live and I breathe
this one great god, Lust for Life
its temples are the pubs, brothels,
markets, shops, the colored city-lights

I look out of the window, I cannot see any joy here
broken down sandboxes, dirty local pubs
from where single parents drag home one-night hopes
who leave in the morning before the children wake up

Give me your hand, give me a promise of tomorrow
promise me that I won't be left alone in this cold life
in this day, in which the rugged voices of statues echo
where the born walk as dead seeking their grave

So beautiful is the crescent moon
So fresh is the smell after rain in the autumn!

Who commands here, who is obeyed here
two great gods, Avarice and Money
whose temples are the stockmarkets and the brothels,
the markets, the shops, the colored city-lights

But I am, and I live and I breathe
this one great god, Lust for Life
its temples the pubs, brothels,
markets, shops, the colored city-lights

Übermensch
08-12-2021, 09:04 PM
I'll explain why.
You have round eyesockets and negative chantal tilt
You have a short and narrow face with gracile receding chin/jaw and no fowrward projection.
You have narrow and hooked nose.
You have a patch beard with lacking of facial hair development.
You are a texbook incel and you will never have a relationship with a higher than the avreage looking girl unless you will become rich and/or famous wich is unlikelly to happen as well.

Hamilcar
08-12-2021, 09:13 PM
you look like a leprechaun

Übermensch
08-12-2021, 09:32 PM
. Where can I find a woman who will give me this child..? I will pay a lot of money for it.

The only way you could, is to become rich and/or famous, and so women will be attracted to you, at least you will find one who does.
In your current position for you, it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a girl who will give you offspring.

Hasien
08-12-2021, 09:37 PM
you look like a leprechaun

I swear TA has became a meme nutshell some of the hilarious shit you Will encounter online

LOL

Hjoi
08-12-2021, 10:21 PM
I'll explain why.
You have round eyesockets and negative chantal tilt
You have a short and narrow face with gracile receding chin/jaw and no fowrward projection.
You have narrow and hooked nose.
You have a patch beard with lacking of facial hair development.
You are a texbook incel and you will never have a relationship with a higher than the avreage looking girl unless you will become rich and/or famous wich is unlikelly to happen as well.

Yes I know. This is why I am here to pay a lot of money to have a child with a Latino/black woman to 'fix' my poor genetic aesthetic quality.
Money is not a problem. The woman is.

Hjoi
08-12-2021, 10:31 PM
The only way you could, is to become rich and/or famous, and so women will be attracted to you, at least you will find one who does.
In your current position for you, it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a girl who will give you offspring.

I want a woman who is like a baby vending machine (a surrogate?). I pay her a fee to have my baby.
To improve my genetic quality.

If you remove 'physical attraction' from the equation and reduce this to a scientific 'genetic' experiment.

Like a genetic experiment.
The end result, the baby, will be a a genetic 'rebirth' with improved aesthetic quality.

Celestia
08-13-2021, 02:53 AM
Yes that's why "they" do it. "They" want to make you feel like you are losing it, that you are crazy, old and defeated. So that you forget to wear your tinfoil hat. But falter not, wear your tin with pride, and do not go gentle into that good night.

Haha ok you made me chuckle a bit.
I do believe in some theories but I try to stay grounded. Perhaps the term BBW is a Mandela effect situation :rolleyes:

PlattitüdenPaule
08-13-2021, 05:08 AM
Wtf dude, just hit the gym like crazy or get a physically demanding job and watch as your facial baby fat melts away, while you get better proportions through added muscle. Voilà! Problem solved.

happycow
08-13-2021, 05:10 AM
the fuck

Übermensch
08-13-2021, 05:11 AM
Wtf dude, just hit the gym like crazy or get a physically demanding job and watch as your facial baby fat melts away, while you get better proportions through added muscle. Voilà! Problem solved.

This is not true!
If you really think so, your hero hitler would vomit!
If you have inferior genetics you can never become a chad, no matter how he would struggle!
His problem is NOT facial fat, in fact he looks rather skinny, but his deformed bone structure and microcephalic skull!

Sasaolo68
08-13-2021, 05:59 AM
Yes I know. This is why I am here to pay a lot of money to have a child with a Latino/black woman to 'fix' my poor genetic aesthetic quality.
Money is not a problem. The woman is.And why do you think that by having a child with a Latina or a Black woman you would fix your poor genetics? I don't understand it...
Your son have to win the genetic lottery, he can be born with poor genetics aesthetics or be born with good genetics.