PDA

View Full Version : What age should European women have children?

Turkey
10-23-2011, 02:43 AM
It's an interesting topic

Turkey
10-23-2011, 02:45 AM
i screwed it . meant to make a poll.:mad:

Tabiti
10-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Like every other women - when they want.

Boudica
10-23-2011, 02:46 AM
Well, Turkey. :D I can't help but think I inspired you to create this thread..

Contra Mundum
10-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Early and often.

Turkey
10-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Well, Turkey. :D I can't help but think I inspired you to create this thread..

I'm hoping it will die. I meant to make anonomys poll. It's useless this way

Magister Eckhart
10-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Not before they are married, which is preferably at a young, but healthy, age.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 05:30 AM
The age at which they choose to have children, of course:)

Genome Retrograde
10-23-2011, 05:47 AM
The age at which they choose to have children, of course:)

Until they are in their mid thirties because they "needed" a career so they can have an over abundant consumerist lifestyle? By that time they may get one kid which isn't enough.

I am not an opponent of women working but I am an opponent of today's working woman mindset that drops the kids in a day care when she and the father have enough money that the woman can be at home and taeching the child/ren good white values.

Look at our falling birthrates. That is in part due to the "whenever and IF she wants" attitude.

jerney
10-23-2011, 05:58 AM
Depends on the person obviously, some women are fine to have children in their early 20s and for others it suits them better to become mothers in their mid or late 30s. Ideally though, I think the best time to start is typically around 25-30

Turkey
10-23-2011, 06:01 AM
here's the poll

edit. And it's anonymous so no pandering

Boudica
10-23-2011, 06:10 AM
Turkey.. It should be at whatever age the couple is financially and mentally stable enough to support children.. Children (especially these days) need all of the stability and good up bringing possible..

AussieScott
10-23-2011, 06:12 AM
Depends on the person obviously, some women are fine to have children in their early 20s and for others it suits them better to become mothers in their mid or late 30s. Ideally though, I think the best time to start is typically around 25-30

I agree.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 06:18 AM
Until they are in their mid thirties because they "needed" a career so they can have an over abundant consumerist lifestyle? By that time they may get one kid which isn't enough.

I am not an opponent of women working but I am an opponent of today's working woman mindset that drops the kids in a day care when she and the father have enough money that the woman can be at home and taeching the child/ren good white values.

Look at our falling birthrates. That is in part due to the "whenever and IF she wants" attitude.

It is simply not constitutional to *dictate* the age at which a woman *should* have children. Just as it is not constitutional to tell the woman that she must stay home. This is not the 19th century any longer:)

Having a child takes a LOT out a woman. I've had two...so, my words are not hollow, here. No one gets to tell her when her body should start spitting out babies. It must be HER decision, and hers, alone.

Granted, I am not an advocate of women who entrap men, either. Once the woman has a quality partner, they will obviously make the decision to have children, together.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 06:21 AM
There should be an *other* option, where people are asked to explain their choices in the body of the post. Just an idea:) I can't vote on the poll since none of the options fit.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 06:22 AM
Turkey.. It should be at whatever age the couple is financially and mentally stable enough to support children.. Children (especially these days) need all of the stability and good up bringing possible..

Agree.

Genome Retrograde
10-23-2011, 06:26 AM
It is simply not constitutional to *dictate* the age at which a woman *should* have children. Just as it is not constitutional to tell the woman that she must stay home. This is not the 19th century any longer:)

Having a child takes a LOT out a woman. I've had two...so, my words are not hollow, here. No one gets to tell her when her body should start spitting out babies. It must be HER decision, and hers, alone.

Granted, I am not an advocate of women who entrap men, either. Once the woman has a quality partner, they will obviously make the decision to have children, together.

Well maybe it would be better to begin *dictating* that all whites have kids who can afford it and demand non whites to go back to the niches crannys they came from.

White people are LOSING because everyone is starting to have bleeding heart liberal influences behind conservative preservationism.

Turkey
10-23-2011, 06:35 AM
There should be an *other* option, where people are asked to explain their choices in the body of the post. Just an idea:) I can't vote on the poll since none of the options fit.

Yes posting replies cam be other though can't it?

zack
10-23-2011, 06:38 AM
Women should be on their backs popping out children as soon as they are fertile.

At least thats the way some people on this site thinks.

Turkey
10-23-2011, 06:39 AM

just tick after 30. Because everyone thinks as you do but there's never enough money so the body clock changes your mind after thirty.:thumbs up

Turkey
10-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Women should be on their backs popping out children as soon as they are fertile.

It least thats the way some people on this site thinks.

Political incorrectness is allowed on this site so they are entitled to think and express that, however the poll is anonymous

zack
10-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Political incorrectness is allowed on this site so they are entitled to think and express that, however the poll is anonymous

Im not saying that they cant say that turkey,im just saying that some people have that kind of mentality and i dont think many people will agree with it(seriously).

I may joke sometimes about women needing to get back in the kitchen but in reality i dont really think like that.

Magister Eckhart
10-23-2011, 06:55 AM

The unfortunate thing is that our society and economy is designed so that unless a woman has an exceptionally rich husband, she has no choice but to work and to put off having children if she wants to provide for those children. The simple fact is that many women are not allowed the choice to have children young any more because most households require two incomes. It's a major contributor to our decreased birthrates, and it's not healthy. While I agree that women ought not be forced to reproduce in some sick imitation of a farm, a society in which a woman's first duty is not to be a mother is a society doomed to die a quick death.

Anyway, I'd ignore Genome. He strikes me as a misplaced Stormfronter; he hasn't contributed a great deal that's constructive and spends most of his time telling us we're all too liberal and should be conservative (using those words with their vulgar, American meanings, of course).

AussieScott
10-23-2011, 07:38 AM

Babies surely do take a lot out of a woman, a supportive caring husband/de-facto husband is also needed in the equation.

Entrapment could likely lead to single motherhood, which makes life more than twice as hard.

Accidents do happen...what then?

Turkey
10-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Im not saying that they cant say that turkey,im just saying that some people have that kind of mentality and i dont think many people will agree with it(seriously).

I may joke sometimes about women needing to get back in the kitchen but in reality i dont really think like that.

Well there's only one way to find out. Caste your vote:)

Phil75231
10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
At whatever age they become financially and emotionally fit to support them. It's certainly not all that age dependant. Some -- a tiny few, but some, are so at age 20 or 21; others go their entire lives without qualifying for such traits.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 07:50 AM
Well maybe it would be better to begin *dictating* that all whites have kids who can afford it and demand non whites to go back to the niches crannys they came from.

White people are LOSING because everyone is starting to have bleeding heart liberal influences behind conservative preservationism.

If you wish to enact laws of the sort that existed in the 19th century, perhaps the US is not a good fit for you? I am not saying this to be mean in any way....but the sort of things you are advocating are the things that NOW exist in the Middle East....or the seat of Islam.

Certainly, you do not want that, do you?

I know I sure as hell don't. I LIKE the fact women are not considered second class citizens anymore.

Turkey
10-23-2011, 07:51 AM
At whatever age they become financially and emotionally fit to support them. It's certainly not all that age dependant. Some -- a tiny few, but some, are so at age 20 or 21; others go their entire lives without qualifying for such traits.

sounds great Phill.

This is the mistake thread
The real thread is here...http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35114

Aces High
10-23-2011, 07:53 AM
When she finds a man who will look after her and keep her free from want and be able to put a roof over her head and the childs....not to mention when she finds a husband who can be trusted and who loves her.

Then i imagine she will have children,so get out there European men and stop being fucking shirt buttons and start being men again...;)

Boudica
10-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Everyone deserves to know why this thread was made :). Turkey made this thread in dedication to me :D he randomly asked me in the chatbox if I was "pregnant yet", I said no, he suggested that I "take fertility pills", I explained that I was taking birth control so I would not become pregnant, because my boyfriend and I aren't ready to have children yet, we aren't done with college, etc, the cb then turned into some odd thing where just because I am 20 years old and haven't had a child and plan on waiting a few more years until things are more 'together' for the child's sake, I am some woman who prefers to have children at a late age or something.. Lol.. I think Turkey suggested that I should have had my first child 9 years ago also, which would have made me 11. :D

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Babies surely do take a lot out of a woman, a supportive caring husband/de-facto husband is also needed in the equation.

Entrapment could likely lead to single motherhood, which makes life more than twice as hard.

Accidents do happen...what then?

Been there, done that:) My daughter was not planned. However, her father and I did attempt to stay together and raise her as a family....I was only 19 when she was born....he was about 8 years older. Ultimately, we only made it for a few years, and we split up. With the exception of some horrible shenanigans he pulled on me in the first three years after our breakup....generally, we tried to work together and he NEVER walked out on his role as her father. He died in 2007.

I know what it's like to have both worlds....that of a (generally) single mom who is really struggling to get somewhere even as she is caring for a young child....and that of a mom who is happily married to a VERY supportive man that ALSO never shirks his role of father to our child.

Of course, I choose the latter scenario....it is infinitely better for all concerned. However, because of my personal experiences, I make it my policy to refrain from judging other young, single moms...or dads. Life is hard enough for them as it is....the last thing they need it more mudslinging.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Everyone deserves to know why this thread was made :). Turkey made this thread in dedication to me :D he randomly asked me in the chatbox if I was "pregnant yet", I said no, he suggested that I "take fertility pills", I explained that I was taking birth control so I would not become pregnant, because my boyfriend and I aren't ready to have children yet, we aren't done with college, etc, the cb then turned into some odd thing where just because I am 20 years old and haven't had a child and plan on waiting a few more years until things are more 'together' for the child's sake, I am some woman who prefers to have children at a late age or something.. Lol.. I think Turkey suggested that I should have had my first child 9 years ago also, which would have made me 11. :D

It is good you understand now, while you are young. You have time enough ahead such that by the time you end up having a child, you may still fall within the range that is considered biologically, the best age to have a child, which is ages 18-24

Curtis24
10-23-2011, 08:48 AM
EDIT: You know what? Its a moot question. The delaying of childbirth is not going to reverse.

Midori
10-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Whenever they feel ready for it, since we all know that with having children comes great responsibility.

Caeruleus
10-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Well definitely not at 13 or 15. Anything from 20 to 30 is OK with me.

Onychodus
10-23-2011, 10:46 AM
20-22 years. Children need young parents who are full of health and energy.

AussieScott
10-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Been there, done that:) My daughter was not planned. However, her father and I did attempt to stay together and raise her as a family....I was only 19 when she was born....he was about 8 years older. Ultimately, we only made it for a few years, and we split up. With the exception of some horrible shenanigans he pulled on me in the first three years after our breakup....generally, we tried to work together and he NEVER walked out on his role as her father. He died in 2007.

I know what it's like to have both worlds....that of a (generally) single mom who is really struggling to get somewhere even as she is caring for a young child....and that of a mom who is happily married to a VERY supportive man that ALSO never shirks his role of father to our child.

Of course, I choose the latter scenario....it is infinitely better for all concerned. However, because of my personal experiences, I make it my policy to refrain from judging other young, single moms...or dads. Life is hard enough for them as it is....the last thing they need it more mudslinging.

Sorry to read about your hardships, the trials of life can be hard. :(

I was lucky enough to be able to afford children at 23, and it was what we wanted, even if it happened 12 months to early, to what we planned.

I'm glad you are happier on the other side now. :)

I've actually met a single Dad once, Mum's and even Grandparents who take on the children of irresponsible parents. They have it twice as hard in my opinion.

rhiannon
10-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Sorry to read about your hardships, the trials of life can be hard. :(
I was lucky enough to be able to afford children at 23, and it was what we wanted, even if it happened 12 months to early, to what we planned.

I'm glad you are happier on the other side now. :)Thank you:) The trials of my life have taught me a tremendous amount. They have made me the person I am today.

By all means, if a person is fortunate enough to have a child right at the time they planned, all the more power to them....and to the child. I know several families that are like this.

I've actually met a single Dad once, Mum's and even Grandparents who take on the children of irresponsible parents. They have it twice as hard in my opinion.

I don't know about Australia, but here in the States, single parents are fairly ubiquitous. There are a lot of Dad's, also:) It may actually be easier for men to be single parents, however, because they are less stigmatized, and generally earn higher salaries than their female counterparts.

Not all single moms are welfare queens, even if there are those in high position in this society who would have you think otherwise.;)

The Alchemist
10-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Around 25 would be perfect, a woman is still young but pretty mature (hopefully) to be a good mother.

Leliana
10-23-2011, 01:21 PM
25 sounds like a good age to me. :) A mother in five years from now, this could and should work.

Queen B
10-23-2011, 01:51 PM
I think the age groups must be a bit different.
Something like 26-32 which, I think, is the most popular.

I think when the woman is ready for it.
I - personally - think that when a woman finishes her studies, and have a steady job, and that means after 25 usually. I am 27 turning to 28 and I d love if I d have a baby already ...

Turkey
10-24-2011, 04:06 AM
I think the age groups must be a bit different.
Something like 26-32 which, I think, is the most popular.

I feel that that would be too much of a feminist indoctrinated age group. It is the typical, wait till the last minute time. Get as much important stuff in before you end your life and have a baby.

This poll is about when preservationists think is the best time to have children, not when mainstream feminism dictates to us when to have children. If my poll pulls people away from the herd and makes them come up with their own mind, in regards to preservation, not feminism, then it's right where it should be.:)

Sahson
10-24-2011, 04:10 AM
They shouldn't. they should focus on their job and donate their ovaries, we should make test-tube babies and place them in incubators.

Eliades
10-24-2011, 04:16 AM
13-18 fer ser.

Gratis
10-24-2011, 07:07 AM
Not too young given how our society is structured but not too old either, a woman should be done having children in her mid 30s, late 30s at the very latest. Besides health factors think about the lifespan, going off to college and your mother is around 60? Not a good idea, it would aid a child's development and rearing if they had a younger parent with more energy.

Also I may be mistaken but with all the hubbub surrounding teen pregnancies I read that around 16-18 is biologically the best best time for women to give birth.

Tabiti
10-24-2011, 07:16 AM
I feel that that would be too much of a feminist indoctrinated age group. It is the typical, wait till the last minute time. Get as much important stuff in before you end your life and have a baby.

This poll is about when preservationists think is the best time to have children, not when mainstream feminism dictates to us when to have children. If my poll pulls people away from the herd and makes them come up with their own mind, in regards to preservation, not feminism, then it's right where it should be.:)
And what about males? Do you think the average 20 years old guy wants babies? Or preservationists think that only females should be parents while the rest part of mankind only "does the job"? Or, oh, wait, where are the old European family patriarchal traditions?

Turkey
10-24-2011, 07:53 AM
And what about males? Do you think the average 20 years old guy wants babies? Or preservationists think that only females should be parents while the rest part of mankind only "does the job"? Or, oh, wait, where are the old European family patriarchal traditions?

If you read my post instead of reading into it, you'll be astonished to find I haven't given my opinion as to when women should have babies.

SwordoftheVistula
10-24-2011, 09:22 AM
I picked 19-23 as the best time to start having children, though should be in a stable marriage before having children.

this is not the 19th century any longer

If you wish to enact laws of the sort that existed in the 19th century

We didn't have laws regarding this subject in the 19th century either, or ever. Age of consent & marriage might have been a bit lower (not sure), but those laws are hardly ever enforced anyways.

Not all single moms are welfare queens

All welfare queens are single moms

And what about males? Do you think the average 20 years old guy wants babies?

No. That's why the man should be older than the woman in marriages/relationships.

mymy
10-24-2011, 10:05 AM
When they decide it is right time for that, when they feel ready and when they find partner with who they want to have children. So, i would say it is individual.

Mordid
10-24-2011, 10:12 AM
When they decide it is right time for that, when they feel ready and when they find partner with who they want to have children. So, i would say it is individual.

Da, I concur. As long as they want to and their bodies will allow them to. :icon_yes:

rhiannon
10-24-2011, 10:22 AM
We didn't have laws regarding this subject in the 19th century either, or ever. Age of consent & marriage might have been a bit lower (not sure), but those laws are hardly ever enforced anyways.

Women were nothing more than chattel. Birth control was illegal. A woman spent the majority of her life past about the age of 15...pregnant or nursing until she either died in childbirth or finally got too old to have any more children safely. I DO know this to be fact, for we discussed this extensively in my Human Sexuality course back in college. We were shown a marriage contract circa 1899. So, maybe there were not specific laws....but a woman was powerless to make any decisions for herself.

All nearly welfare queens are single momsConsidering the vast majority of single parents in this country are women....and that women are generally a lot worse off economically than men....I am sure this is correct.
Of course...the Welfare Queen sucks off the tit of the system because in many cases, the deadbeat dad is either out of the picture of his own volition or in prison. :(

Turkey
10-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Women were nothing more than chattel. Birth control was illegal. A woman spent the majority of her life past about the age of 15...pregnant or nursing until she either died in childbirth or finally got too old to have any more children safely.

European countries are pretty much the only places where this is the past. If we let the other races get on top of us, which we already have, then it will be our future.

rhiannon
10-24-2011, 11:20 AM
European countries are pretty much the only places where this is the past. If we let the other races get on top of us, which we already have, then it will be our future.

I sure as hell am in no hurry to go emulating the Middle East.:(

SwordoftheVistula
10-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Women were nothing more than chattel. Birth control was illegal. A woman spent the majority of her life past about the age of 15...pregnant or nursing until she either died in childbirth or finally got too old to have any more children safely. I DO know this to be fact, for we discussed this extensively in my Human Sexuality course back in college. We were shown a marriage contract circa 1899. So, maybe there were not specific laws....but a woman was powerless to make any decisions for herself.

Birth control was illegal until the 1960s in most states, but as far as marriages go, that's BS from your Human Sexuality course back in college. Women had the choice to get married, get divorced, etc, they just made different choices back then.

the deadbeat dad is either out of the picture of his own volition or in prison. :(

Lesson being, women should not date thugs and 'bad boys', but they still do.

This is the 'evil force' feminist professors who teach courses like Human Sexuality in college love to hate, back in the bad ol' pre-1960s days, if someone got knocked up by hooking up with a horse thief coming through town, there was no welfare, WIC, Section 8, TANF, food stamps, etc etc. You were just up shit creek without a paddle, thus less women would hook up with the assorted lowlifes who drifted through town, and instead would seek out and get married to the 19th century equivalent of a Star Trek convention attendee, someone who is not a thug or 'bad boy' and therefore a safe bet to not run off or get locked up.

Since the 'Great Society' of the 1960s, there is certain standard of living provided to single mothers, so if your desired or anticipated standard of living is at or near that mark, it is a financial benefit to get impregnated by the modern equivalent of a horse thief drifting through town.

rhiannon
10-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Birth control was illegal until the 1960s in most states, but as far as marriages go, that's BS from your Human Sexuality course back in college. Women had the choice to get married, get divorced, etc, they just made different choices back then.

I saw the contract. I will ask you this....if a woman did not get married, what was she to do? Unlike the case for men during the same era, women really did NOT have the option to stay unmarried....unless of course she wanted to be a societal outcast.

Lesson being, women should not date thugs and 'bad boys', but they still do.They're idiots for doing it....I completely agree...but this doesn't let said thugs and bad boys off the hook, either. Only scum of the earth refuse to take responsibility for the children they are half responsible for bringing into the world. I imagine you'd agree.

This is the 'evil force' feminist professors who teach courses like Human Sexuality in college love to hate, back in the bad ol' pre-1960s days, if someone got knocked up by hooking up with a horse thief coming through town, there was no welfare, WIC, Section 8, TANF, food stamps, etc etc. You were just up shit creek without a paddle, thus less women would hook up with the assorted lowlifes who drifted through town, and instead would seek out and get married to the 19th century equivalent of a Star Trek convention attendee, someone who is not a thug or 'bad boy' and therefore a safe bet to not run off or get locked up If the woman had enough status to do so, of course. You forget how important the role socioeconomic class used to play prior to the 1960s. If the woman was born poor, she was basically fucked, just as you mention.

I personally find the whole *bad boy/thug* image revolting. How women are attracted to that shit completely eludes me.:noidea:

Since the 'Great Society' of the 1960s, there is certain standard of living provided to single mothers, so if your desired or anticipated standard of living is at or near that mark, it is a financial benefit to get impregnated by the modern equivalent of a horse thief drifting through town.
I don't think you've ever been on welfare, dear sir. Nor have I, but I have taken food stamps during my college years as a premed student that was also a single mom. I've had several friends who collected welfare at one time or another....and this was largely before the Clinton era Welfare Reform. I learned a bit watching their struggles.

While the Medical coupons are free, Welfare itself is only a very small cash amount...and most people on Welfare are not lucky enough to have Section 8 Housing. This means a Welfare check will not be sufficient to pay the rent in most apartments.

Since the reform, I can only imagine it's even worse, now.

Glad I no longer have to deal with ANY of that. Our system is....dehumanizing to say the least.

askra
10-24-2011, 01:55 PM
i say between 25-35
however it depends from many factors, as the psichological maturity of the woman.