PDA

View Full Version : Imam Wadaad: "The Moors were Bad people. The Reconquista was righteous."

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
08-25-2021, 10:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIhocd1uwg&t=81s

"I never liked the Moors, they were bad people"

"They never produced anything worth mentioning and always had to rely on foreigners just like the Gulf Arabs of today"

"Just because you are Muslim it does not mean you can not fall into the path of decadence"

"The Spaniards were the chad Taliban of the time"

Comealongwithme
08-25-2021, 10:24 PM
lol

Radimir
08-25-2021, 10:33 PM
Sheikh Wadaad al-Kanadi, ah it is always good to hear from my dear brother and I agree with him. The Taliban of today can be compared and considered an equivalent to the Christian Reconquistors who successfully overthrew the tyrannical and oppressive Moors.

black hole
08-25-2021, 10:39 PM
Lol. I miss him

Sebastianus Rex
08-25-2021, 10:47 PM
Childish video. They were neither good or bad in comparison with others, they were men of their time with their faults and virtues...all societies were slavagist.

Reah
08-25-2021, 10:52 PM
Childish video. They were neither good or bad in comparison with others, they were men of their time with their faults and virtues...all societies were slavagist.

It is actually quite sophisticated opinion. I doubt you listened. He is anything but childish.

Reah
08-25-2021, 10:53 PM
Was Al-Hambra built with Moorish hands or they used foreign labor, engineering and architects like Qatar World Cup?

Damiăo de Góis
08-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Don't know why he thinks christians were attacking and hiding from mountains when they had kingdoms and castles, especially in the context of a christian attack on Seville.

Sebastianus Rex
08-25-2021, 11:03 PM
Don't know why he thinks christians were attacking and hiding from mountains when they had kingdoms and castles, especially in the context of a christian attack on Seville.

That's part of the sophistication of his opinion. :laugh:

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
08-25-2021, 11:05 PM

Yes I don't necessarily agree with his parallelism regarding the Taliban hiding in the mountains for years and waiting for an opportunity. The Reconquista and resistance began right after the Moorish invasion in 718 with Dom Pelayo.

Hamilcar
08-25-2021, 11:49 PM
"They never produced anything worth mentioning and always had to rely on foreigners just like the Gulf Arabs of today"

Indeed like he said they were asking the help of Moroccans

I wonder what was the genetic profile of these "moors" :rolleyes:

black hole
08-26-2021, 11:17 AM
Video is deleted and I cannot see his channel. What happened?

Radimir
08-26-2021, 12:04 PM
Video is deleted and I cannot see his channel. What happened?

He made his video private. You can still find him if you search up Boqoreh, the name of his Youtube channel. Here is a link to his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdD7gPsdAYZVAtk3DVrq7bQ