PDA

View Full Version : Classify a polish woman living in the UK and her daughters

GDDR6
08-30-2021, 08:00 PM
Can they be easily distinguished from the british people and undoubtedly consider as slavs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjDoHVXbw0

Oliver109
08-30-2021, 08:05 PM
Can they be easily distinguished from the british people and undoubtedly consider as slavs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjDoHVXbw0

Woman i think is baltid and noric, she does not look that different to Brits though her nasal tip shape makes her stand out a bit eldest daughter also looks more British than the younger one but she has that greyish white skintone that is more typical of eastern and central Europe.

GDDR6
08-30-2021, 08:11 PM
Woman i think is baltid and noric, she does not look that different to Brits though her nasal tip shape makes her stand out a bit eldest daughter also looks more British than the younger one but she has that greyish white skintone that is more typical of eastern and central Europe.

So wouldn't have you guessed them non British at first if you didn't know?

Oliver109
08-30-2021, 08:14 PM
So wouldn't have you guessed them non British at first if you didn't know?

Would not immediately think they are Polish tbh at first glance, probably think English.

Sebastianus Rex
08-30-2021, 10:21 PM
The older girl would pass but the mother and younger girl don't look brit.

Tooting Carmen
08-30-2021, 10:43 PM
Would not immediately think they are Polish tbh at first glance, probably think English.

Yeah these aren't the sort of Polish faces which you can tell from a mile away IMHO.

Davystayn
08-30-2021, 11:01 PM
I have noticed a lot of Poles who stand out have a clear baltid or slav influence but a lot more don't stand out at all. The mum here in particular, maybe the eyes a tad but that is splitting hairs

GDDR6
09-01-2021, 09:06 AM
I have noticed a lot of Poles who stand out have a clear baltid or slav influence but a lot more don't stand out at all. The mum here in particular, maybe the eyes a tad but that is splitting hairs

So how do you usually distinguish Poles/Slavs from the British?

Davystayn
09-01-2021, 09:30 AM
So how do you usually distinguish Poles/Slavs from the British?

In recent years it is a lot more difficult due to fashion being the same, the ones that stand out have either a baltid look like the younger girl in the op or clear slavic look such as UFC fighter Damian Grabowski.