PDA

View Full Version : Will you go to hell or heaven?

Breathe
08-31-2021, 11:38 PM
Hello!

Based off your deeds and religiousness, do you think you will go to heaven or hell? Of course nobody knows this answer for sure, but I thought it would be a fun poll!

frankhammer
09-01-2021, 01:13 AM
No fun if we can’t see who votes what.

sean
09-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Hello! Based off your deeds and religiousness, do you think you will go to heaven or hell? Of course nobody knows this answer for sure, but I thought it would be a fun poll!

I don't care if I go to heaven or hell. I'd be happy with either honestly. Death reveals to man what he really is.

The thought of there being an afterlife is laughable, I think what will happen is our conscience/energy will live on in some form, but the concepts of heaven and hell are absolutely ridiculous, though it cannot be denied that, throughout history, the idea of hell has been used as a scare tactic to keep people in line.

Homo Insapiens
09-08-2021, 02:59 PM
…..

Homo Insapiens
09-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Neither. Modern science shows that there is no afterlife, sad and scary I know, but that’s what the logic and evidence shows.

If they did exist, of course I’d want to go to heaven, I don’t know if I’d be guaranteed going there, but I’d try my best to. Who wants to go to hell?

Homo Insapiens
09-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Is it just me, or does this forum have a double post issue?

Arūnas
09-08-2021, 04:20 PM
we all live in hell, the Earth is Hell

Homo Insapiens
09-09-2021, 10:31 AM
we all live in hell, the Earth is Hell

Why?

JamesBond007
09-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Hello!

Based off your deeds and religiousness, do you think you will go to heaven or hell? Of course nobody knows this answer for sure, but I thought it would be a fun poll!

Hell of course !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBI7aFPc_q4

catgeorge
09-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Wherever Jesus Christ decides I will go. But will have him in my heart even in hell.

JamesBond007
09-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Neither. Modern science shows that there is no afterlife, sad and scary I know, but that’s what the logic and evidence shows.

If they did exist, of course I’d want to go to heaven, I don’t know if I’d be guaranteed going there, but I’d try my best to. Who wants to go to hell?

Who cares what science says ? If you want truth that doesn't change tomorrow you don't look to science but to pure mathematics.

Sarin
01-14-2022, 04:09 PM
Eyeing for Maharlok though I think its a bit of stretch as of now . So yeah , Swargalok .

TheMaestro
01-14-2022, 04:18 PM
Hope heaven with good internet connection inshallah.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-14-2022, 04:41 PM
There is no hell except the one humanity creates for itself.

We console ourselves that terrible people will be punished for their crimes and good people will be rewarded in an afterlife but reward and punishment only exist in the material world.

You can't even blame terrible people for being terrible: it's their nature. That doesn't mean, of course, you shouldn't protect yourself and society from such people. A sensible person doesn't allow a pitbull around children, you know.

Can you blame a pitbull for behaving as you expect a pitbull will? Can we say it's fair that someone goes to hell if they were born a psychopath? They have no choice in the matter. They live their lives being shitty people because of their nature, and there is no correcting it.

Richmondbread
01-20-2022, 04:13 PM
Heaven is a certainty for those in Christmas Jesus.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Richmondbread
01-20-2022, 04:15 PM
There is no hell except the one humanity creates for itself.

We console ourselves that terrible people will be punished for their crimes and good people will be rewarded in an afterlife but reward and punishment only exist in the material world.

You can't even blame terrible people for being terrible: it's their nature. That doesn't mean, of course, you shouldn't protect yourself and society from such people. A sensible person doesn't allow a pitbull around children, you know.

Can you blame a pitbull for behaving as you expect a pitbull will? Can we say it's fair that someone goes to hell if they were born a psychopath? They have no choice in the matter. They live their lives being shitty people because of their nature, and there is no correcting it.We are all terrible, because of our fallen nature. Hell is a real place that was created for Satan and the fallen angels. People make a choice to reject salvation through Jesus, and are judged accordingly based on their life. It is a choice that they made not because of an unloving God.

Richmondbread
01-20-2022, 04:16 PM

If they did exist, of course I’d want to go to heaven, I don’t know if I’d be guaranteed going there, but I’d try my best to. Who wants to go to hell?Science has neither proven nor disproven. Science is unreliable as the weather.

Hektor12
01-20-2022, 04:34 PM
First, prove me that this "locations" exist.

Lemminkäinen
01-20-2022, 04:36 PM
No more options? Cryonics or uploading to a supercomputer.

Richmondbread
03-24-2022, 06:11 AM
Heaven.

Batavia
03-24-2022, 06:26 AM
Neither heaven nor hell, because I doubt that there is an afterlife at all.
We live on this tiny planet for 70/80 years and then people think, they will live forever in heaven?!
Doesnt make sense to me.

Rafael Passoni
03-24-2022, 06:49 AM
Hell.

NSXD60
03-24-2022, 07:09 AM
You forgot Hellven, or is that Limbo?

sioned
03-24-2022, 07:57 AM
There is no hell nor heaven, so why even bother about it?

Petalpusher
03-24-2022, 09:34 AM
I will believe in solipsism before hell and heaven.