PDA

View Full Version : Why do my nuts hurt sometimes?

Getae
09-11-2021, 05:17 PM
My right nut hurts sometimes, it’s not like a major pain but it’s there and it’s annoying. You guys ever have that?

Benyzero
09-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Either you jerk off too much or tessticular cancer bru

Getae
09-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Either you jerk off too much or tessticular cancer bru

It fees better after nutting but then it feels worse after.

Salty Ears
09-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Varicocele, especially maybe if you were straining before

Getae
09-11-2021, 06:31 PM
Varicocele, especially maybe if you were straining before

This is what I’m worried about but it’s embarrassing going to a doctor and having him touch your dick and balls. Wtf can I do?

Salty Ears
09-11-2021, 06:46 PM
This is what I’m worried about but it’s embarrassing going to a doctor and having him touch your dick and balls. Wtf can I do?

slap them on his desk

in my district military commissariat all doctors are females. or you dont want the male doctor to touch your dicknballs?

Getae
09-11-2021, 06:50 PM
slap them on his desk

in my district military commissariat all doctors are females. or you dont want the male doctor to touch your dicknballs?

What if I get an erection and the doctor starts sucking my dick and I actually enjoy and and then I’m half gay at that point

Donhueas
09-11-2021, 06:56 PM
What if I get an erection and the doctor starts sucking my dick and I actually enjoy and and then I’m half gay at that point

A true blessing from God. Do not milk them anymore, it can cause a venous leak, maybe you could apply ice, although, better not pay so much attention to me

Donhueas
09-11-2021, 06:59 PM

A true blessing from God. Do not milk them anymore, it can cause a venous leak, maybe you could apply ice, although, better not pay so much attention to me

Salty Ears
09-11-2021, 07:02 PM

you can imagine somebody else (female) and close your eyes, but if he have tickling moustaches, it can make you half gay