PDA

View Full Version : Classify a group of Spanish from Andalusia

Cristiano viejo
09-12-2021, 08:31 PM
https://esenziashop.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/MG_4585-scaled.jpg

Avicenna
09-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Common spaniards I would say . Blonde girl can pass here no problemo.

Cristiano viejo
09-13-2021, 01:08 PM
More opinions guys and gays?

Mortimer
09-13-2021, 01:16 PM
Atlanto West Med Baskid for the brunettes blonde female is borreby nordatlantid

Paraguayo HFD
09-13-2021, 01:19 PM
Normal spaniards.

Esta chica tiene acento andaluz verdad?

https://youtu.be/-JJFicYDqCo

Cristiano viejo
09-13-2021, 05:57 PM
Normal spaniards.

Esta chica tiene acento andaluz verdad?

Sí.

kevinmac
09-13-2021, 06:31 PM
Atlanto-Med+Faelid

Hasien
09-13-2021, 06:53 PM
Only the blonde girl and the guy standing up look what I think of Spanish people, the rest would pass In Mexico as long they don't open their mouth.

Spoke
09-13-2021, 06:54 PM
Only the blonde girl and the guy standing up look what I think of Spanish people, the rest would pass In Mexico as long they don't open their mouth.

But blondes are very rare among Spaniards

Cristiano viejo
09-13-2021, 07:24 PM
But blondes are very rare among Spaniards
not so among Italians, hehe.

Latinus
09-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Subnordid and the rest, mix of Meds and Baskids.

alnortedelsur
09-17-2021, 06:10 AM
Blonde girl is lighter than millions of French, including Centurion, or course :thumb001:

Latinus
09-17-2021, 06:32 AM
Sometimes I have the impression that white Mexicans look more Old World than white Brazilians.

Hasien
09-17-2021, 06:42 AM
Sometimes I have the impression that white Mexicans look more Old World than white Brazilians.

Absolutely, the only euros who stand out In Mexico are people like this.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_XXhpU7VU2ZT4FUAV5-dMSbmRdIiH8GwEJQ&usqp=CAU

And sometimes not so much because some mexicans look gringoish, anyway Iberians trying to distant themselves from their colonial past Is just hilarious and absurd...

Cristiano viejo
09-17-2021, 10:55 AM

And sometimes not so much because some mexicans look gringoish, anyway Iberians trying to distant themselves from their colonial past Is just hilarious and absurd...
99% of Mexicans look from pure native to typical mestizo, and dark as fuck... and do you wonder if Spaniards (stop with this stupid term Iberians) try to distant from you??

Blonde girl is lighter than millions of French, including Centurion, or course :thumb001:
Not only the blonde. The guy on the left above is also clearly light than Centuwog.

alnortedelsur
09-17-2021, 02:39 PM
99% of Mexicans look from pure native to typical mestizo, and dark as fuck... and do you wonder if Spaniards (stop with this stupid term Iberians) try to distant from you??

Not only the blonde. The guy on the left above is also clearly light than Centuwog.

Well yeah, being lighter than Centurion is not a big challenge :D

Latinus
09-17-2021, 02:52 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_XXhpU7VU2ZT4FUAV5-dMSbmRdIiH8GwEJQ&usqp=CAU

What I mean, and I might be wrong, is that white Brazilians have started to have their own look, which is not identical to Portuguese, Iberians, Italics... like white Americans can have their own.

It also happens in Brazil. Southern Euro types are seen as locals. And they distance themselves from Hispanics, because they don't like being associated with "poor brown people", their motto:"we colonized you, but we have nothing to do with you."

But facts are facts. Average Southern Euros pass better in Latam than in Europe north of the Alps. Nothing wrong with that.

And some of them brag about Argentinian and Uruguayan whiteness, when the majority of them score Amerindian, and only became substantially white in the post-colonial period, because of their racist/eugenicist elites, Argentinians, not Peninsulares, which, ironically, had some Amerindian in them.

Latinus
09-17-2021, 02:54 PM
Well yeah, being lighter than Centurion is not a big challenge :D

If you behaved in a diferent way, your Amerindian and SSA imput would be used against you. Have some dignity, man.

alnortedelsur
09-17-2021, 04:01 PM
If you behaved in a diferent way, your Amerindian and SSA imput would be used against you. Have some dignity, man.

Dude! you don't get it. I'm not licking anybody's balls. I don't give a shit if CV or whoever Spanish poster think deep inside that I'm a mongrel. That would be their own problem, which don't affect me in the least.

I just want to troll the dickhead of Centurion in response to his foolish comments in several threads, where he insults the ethnicity that is my main background, and the country of my mom. Nothing more and nothing less.

I do it for me, not to please anybody or licking anybody's balls.

Latinus
09-17-2021, 04:18 PM
Dude! you don't get it. I'm not licking anybody's balls. I don't give a shit if CV or whoever Spanish poster think deep inside that I'm a mongrel. That would be their own problem, which don't affect me in the least.

I just want to troll the dickhead of Centurion in response to his foolish comments in several threads, where he insults the ethnicity that is my main background, and the country of my mom. Nothing more and nothing less.

I do it for me, not to please anybody or licking anybody's balls.

I'll pretend that I believe it.

Argentum
09-17-2021, 04:18 PM
What I mean, and I might be wrong, is that white Brazilians have started to have their own look, which is not identical to Portuguese, Iberians, Italics... like white Americans can have their own.

It also happens in Brazil. Southern Euro types are seen as locals. And they distance themselves from Hispanics, because they don't like being associated with "poor brown people", their motto:"we colonized you, but we have nothing to do with you."

But facts are facts. Average Southern Euros pass better in Latam than in Europe north of the Alps. Nothing wrong with that.

And some of them brag about Argentinian and Uruguayan whiteness, when the majority of them score Amerindian, and only became substantially white in the post-colonial period, because of their racist/eugenicist elites, Argentinians, not Peninsulares, which, ironically, had some Amerindian in them.

Even i score amerindian, is not a problem for me, but yet i never saw any Argentinian bragging about our whiteness

Also i agree with your point of southern euros passing better as an Argentinian or chilean than for germans, irish or British, which is something a group of people is hardly trying here, no need mentioning who

Latinus
09-17-2021, 04:22 PM
Even i score amerindian, is not a problem for me, but yet i never saw any Argentinian bragging about our whiteness

Also i agree with your point of southern euros passing better as an Argentinian or chilean than for germans, irish or British, which is something a group of people is hardly trying here, no need mentioning who

Argentinians are badly stereotyped here because of some Euro wannabe types. But most of them, including here, are cool people, and they have that Latin swag/temper, that makes them not carbon copies of Hispano-Italics.

Argentum
09-17-2021, 04:24 PM
Argentinians are badly stereotyped here because of some Euro wannabe types. But most of them, including here, are cool people, and they have that Latin swag/temper, that makes them not carbon copies of Hispano-Italics.

Also we like to win finals against your team, jejeje, that is most important than white washing a country

Hasien
09-17-2021, 05:10 PM

No, Mexico Is to big and each state has its own demographics If you go to Mexico City you might think Spaniards barely left any genetics.

But If you go to Aguascalientes Sonora etc you might think you are in Argentina etc

Homogenous societies doesn't really go with New World countries leave that mindset to Europe.

Tutankhamun
09-17-2021, 05:22 PM
Also we like to win finals against your team, jejeje, that is most important than white washing a country

Me either.

Copa America 2004, 2007 and Confederations Cup 2005 :rolleyes:

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 05:25 PM
No, Mexico Is to big and each state has its own demographics If you go to Mexico City you might think Spaniards barely left any genetics.

But If you go to Aguascalientes Sonora etc you might think you are in Argentina etc

Nigga, what

Hasien
09-17-2021, 05:39 PM
Nigga, what

Yes.... That's how heterogeneous Mexico Is.

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 05:42 PM

Homogenous societies doesn't really go with New World countries leave that mindset to Europe.

Like Argentina? There is no State in México what is like Argentina as overall

If you mean like Northern Argentina then I would agree lol

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 05:44 PM
Yes.... That's how heterogeneous Mexico Is.

OK, chévere...but I call bullshit that anywhere in Mexico is like the most populated areas of Argentina (unless you mean northern Argentina :lmao).

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 05:48 PM
OK, chévere...but I call bullshit that anywhere in Mexico is like the most populated areas of Argentina (unless you mean northern Argentina :lmao).

Well; there are a few zones what score the same amount of european as Argentina; but those are just thousand of people but not millions as in States like he said lol

The most european states in Mexico are harnizo, not castizo

Hasien
09-17-2021, 05:52 PM
Well; there are a few zones what score the same amount of european as Argentina; but those are just thousand of people but not millions as in States like he said lol

Argentina Isn't all Buenos Aires or their near regions I don't know why people have this misconception

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 05:53 PM

Argentina as a whole sure, but not Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, Rosario, etc.

Hasien
09-17-2021, 05:54 PM

Certain Argentinean are definitely more Amerindian than Mexico ones Including Northern ones.

I've came up with Argentineans being more Amerindian than me 35%+ but what would I gain from posting them? Nothing .... Except I will be called a troll and bias for sure..

Ya me se cómo es la gente de aquí nada nuevo para mí..

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 05:55 PM
Argentina Isn't all Buenos Aires or their near regions I don't know why people have this misconception

Most people live in the Pampas, its not that complicated.

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 05:58 PM

The Central of Argentina is very European; I am not talking about Buenos Aires.

You cannot compare a colonial country vs a recent European inmigration country.

Argentina received 6.6 millions of Europeans after its independence (without taking into account the colonial europeans)

México as much just received half of a million after its independence until this times (and other almost half of a million of people in colonial times)

Latinus
09-17-2021, 05:59 PM

They aren't. But the bulk of the population live in the Pampas, which is pred-Euro. And even parts of more colonial Northern Argentina are pred-Euro, I think only Salta and Jujuy are in the indo-mestizo range.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiE38uM5MCCiWSuVTAlhzGzY8x2JrVk vC-9A&usqp=CAU

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 06:00 PM
Argentina as a whole sure, but not Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, Rosario, etc.

Yeah ofc; for example Santa Fe is like 82% European; and the most europeans zones in México are around 70-75% European

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 06:01 PM
Certain Argentinean are definitely more Amerindian than Mexico ones Including Northern ones.

I've came up with Argentineans being more Amerindian than me 35%+ but what would I gain from posting them? Nothing .... Except I will be called a troll and bias for sure..

Ya me se cómo es la gente de aquí nada nuevo para mí..

I don't care about this whiteness competition, in fact those “who has less euro admix Bolivians or Ecuadorians” sort of threads bore the shit out of me, but saying that Mexico has an entire state where you feel like you're in Argentina (demographically speaking) just strikes me as a very OWD statement.

Hasien
09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
I don't care about this whiteness competition, in fact those “who has less euro admix Bolivians or Ecuadorians” sort of threads bore the shit out of me, but saying that Mexico has an entire state where you feel like you're in Argentina (demographically speaking) just strikes me as a very OWD statement.

Neither do I anymore of course typical from TA... everytime someone's dares to speak the truth about certain demographics If It doesn't go well with your agenda we get label as OWD right away...

Mexico has very very very European regions but at the same time very Amerindian ones, at the end of the day average means shit a state could be harnizo leaning but with up to 30% of 75%+ Euro Inhabitants of population.

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 06:18 PM
Neither do I anymore of course typical from TA... everytime someone's dares to speak the truth about certain demographics If It doesn't go well with your agenda we get label as OWD right away...

Mexico has very very very European regions but at the same time very Amerindian ones, at the end of the average means shit a state could be harnizo leaning but with up to 30% of 75%+ Euro Inhabitants of population.

I don't have an agenda, as I've just said the never ending TA obsession with Latino whiteness is very boring to me. I don't give a fuck about that.

There is no region in Mexico that is like Argentina though, both countries have completely different demographic histories for one.

Gallop
09-17-2021, 06:20 PM
https://esenziashop.es/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/MG_4585-scaled.jpg

Guapos!

Hasien
09-17-2021, 06:24 PM
I don't have an agenda, as I've just said the never ending TA obsession with Latino whiteness is very boring to me. I don't give a fuck about that.

There is no region in Mexico that is like Argentina though, both countries have completely different demographic histories for one.

That's why I said average means shit, an average Mexican state could be mestizo/harnizo but doesn't mean everyone will be Identical.

Certain Mexican regions have very Euro people up to almost 30% of 75-100% people .

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?351903-Ancestral-range-of-various-Mexican-states

hmaohma78
09-17-2021, 06:32 PM
That's why I said average means shit, an average Mexican state could be mestizo/harnizo but doesn't mean everyone will be Identical.

Certain Mexican regions have very Euro people up to almost 30% of 75-100% people .

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?351903-Ancestral-range-of-various-Mexican-states

I wouldn't say their is a region as euro as Buenos Aires, but there are towns as euro or even more euro than Buenos Aires as a whole. I'm sure Argentina has towns that reach over 90% European.

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 06:34 PM

Yes, and like 40% of Argentines alone are 90%+ Euro.

Argentum
09-17-2021, 06:39 PM
Me either.

Copa America 2004, 2007 and Confederations Cup 2005 :rolleyes:

Eso me dolio! Que lo sepas

Argentum
09-17-2021, 06:45 PM
Veo que estan hablando de la composición racial de la Argentina y alguno por ahi la compara con alguna región de México. Yo voy a ser muy sincero, no he visto nunca que los mexicanos como grupo pasen en zonas del Centro y Sur del pais, no los veo pasando como grupo en Santa Fe, Mendoza, La Pampa o Santa Cruz. No perderé el tiempo nombrando a Buenos Aires, porque ya nos estaríamos alejando mucho mas de la realidad

Creo que los mexicanos y los españoles de este foro tienen un problema aceptando su bonita realidad, entiendo la de los españoles por el troleo que le meten los otros europeos, pero no entiendo la de los mexicanos, para que?

El_Jibaro
09-17-2021, 06:50 PM
Veo que estan hablando de la composición racial de la Argentina y alguno por ahi la compara con alguna región de México. Yo voy a ser muy sincero, no he visto nunca que los mexicanos como grupo pasen en zonas del Centro y Sur del pais, no los veo pasando como grupo en Santa Fe, Mendoza, La Pampa o Santa Cruz. No perderé el tiempo nombrando a Buenos Aires, porque ya nos estaríamos alejando mucho mas de la realidad

Creo que los mexicanos y los españoles de este foro tienen un problema aceptando su bonita realidad, entiendo la de los españoles por el troleo que le meten los otros europeos, pero no entiendo la de los mexicanos, para que?

Complejos.

Hasien
09-17-2021, 07:04 PM

Lo dice un Argentino que ni siquiera sabe nada de México fuera de estereotipos, con solo escuchar las babosadas que dijo su presidente con eso es todo.

Approx 3/5 de la familia de mi madre es muy euro como 75-90% y una noche estavamos viendo las noticias cuando vimos que dijo que todos los argentinos decienden de Europeos

Mi familia se reían de carcajadas de el.

Argentum
09-17-2021, 07:33 PM
Lo dice un Argentino que ni siquiera sabe nada de México fuera de estereotipos, con solo escuchar las babosadas que dijo su presidente con eso es todo.

Approx 3/5 de la familia de mi madre es muy euro como 75-90% y una noche estavamos viendo las noticias cuando vimos que dijo que todos los argentinos decienden de Europeos

Mi familia se reían de carcajadas de el.

Y que tiene que ver el pelotudo del presidente actual con la opinión en común de todos sobre los mexicanos en este foro? Que vos estas a la cabeza del complejo. No me interesa que tan europea sea tu familia, como no te deberia de importar lo europeo que sean los demas, por si no te has dado cuenta somos visto por iguales ante todo el mundo, somos latinos

Por último deja de someter a tu gente a semejante ridículo, que solo te falta abrir un hilo posteando mexicanos rubios y decir que son la mayoría

Ruggery
09-17-2021, 07:40 PM

Even a Spaniard can do better in Mexico or Venezuela (obviously as whites) than in Canada or Germany.
Like a Scotsman or Englishman would pass better as a local in Australia or Canada than in Uruguay, Argentina or Italy.

Ruggery
09-17-2021, 07:41 PM

Unfortunately, many Argentines believe in that, starting with our president Alberto Fernandez.

Latinus
09-17-2021, 07:43 PM
Unfortunately, many Argentines believe in that, starting with our president Alberto Fernandez.

He should take some history lessons, and also genetics, mainly from his compatriot: Argentano.

Ruggery
09-17-2021, 07:50 PM
The Central of Argentina is very European; I am not talking about Buenos Aires.

You cannot compare a colonial country vs a recent European inmigration country.

Argentina received 6.6 millions of Europeans after its independence (without taking into account the colonial europeans)

México as much just received half of a million after its independence until this times (and other almost half of a million of people in colonial times)

Exactly, it is not to show off or anything like that, but no part of Mexico is like Argentina, first point: Argentina received many more European immigrants than Mexico, second the Amerindian population is about 4 or 5 times higher than Argentina third, the euro element is much more visible in Argentina where there are 45 million compared to more than 100 million in Mexico. However, that does not mean that the majority of Argentines are white / castizos, there are still areas of Argentina with many mestizos, the border areas with Bolivia and Paraguay, for example.

alnortedelsur
09-17-2021, 07:54 PM
Even a Spaniard can do better in Mexico or Venezuela (obviously as whites) than in Canada or Germany.
Like a Scotsman or Englishman would pass better as a local in Australia or Canada than in Uruguay, Argentina or Italy.

I agree that they do better as whites from Mexico, Venezuela or as Argentinians, but the thing is that lots of white people from those Latin American countries wouldn't stand out among whites from Canada, USA, Germany, England, or whatever, since lots of white people from all those places don't look like super pale vikings, who would stand out as tourists in southern Europe. Both southern and Central/Northern Euros have millions and millions of people with a very standard European fair complexion (neither swarthy nor super pale/Nordic).

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 08:09 PM
Exactly, it is not to show off or anything like that, but no part of Mexico is like Argentina, first point: Argentina received many more European immigrants than Mexico, second the Amerindian population is about 4 or 5 times higher than Argentina third, the euro element is much more visible in Argentina where there are 45 million compared to more than 100 million in Mexico. However, that does not mean that the majority of Argentines are white / castizos, there are still areas of Argentina with many mestizos, the border areas with Bolivia and Paraguay, for example.

Agree with all you wrote except the part where you said that there isn't a place of México similar to Argentina. I could give you some examples:

-I have 61 DNA results from Los Altos de Jalisco and the average was 76% European.

-I have like 100 DNA results from Allende, Nuevo León and the majority of them are scoring 80% European blood, and like 1/4 of them between 83-94% European; I don't have an average but my guess is they would score 80% Euro more or less...or even more.

-1/3 of the population in Ciudad Cauhtémoc, Chihuahua are Mennonites...so around 33% out of 100% are pure blood European; so my guess is that city is as much 80% European.

-Around 38 italian families arrived to the Chipilo town (The pop currently is 4000) where they didn't like to mix with the rest of Mexicans at first (Right now it's different and begin mixing) so about the average they have to be around 75% European.

And so on with other towns/zones in Veracruz, Northern of México, Western of México, etc.

There are places which could score a lot of amount of European and could reach Argentina in average as a whole (Even surpass it) but those are just a few zones that don't have a hight porcentage and amount of people (Except Los Altos de Jalisco and Ciudad Cuauhtémoc)

Ruggery
09-17-2021, 08:19 PM
Agree with all you wrote except the part where you said that there isn't a place of México similar to Argentina. I could give you some examples:

I have 61 DNA results from Los Altos de Jalisco and the average was 76% European.

I have like 100 DNA results from Allende, Nuevo Leon and the majority of them are scoring 80% European blood, I don't have an average but my guess is they would score 80% Euro more or less.

1/3 of the population in Ciudad Cauhtémoc, Chihuahua are Mennonites...so around 33% out of 100% are pure blood European; so my guess is that city is as much 80% European.

Around 38 families arrived to the chipilo town (Right now the pop is 4000) where they didn't like to mix with the rest of Mexicans at first (Right now it's different and begin mixing) so about the average they have to be around 75% European.

And so on with other towns/zones in Veracruz, Northern of México, Western of México, etc

Sorry, I just wanted to say that there are no parts of Argentina that are as Amerindian as some parts of Mexico as the south, if we are talking about eurozones you might think so.

There are places who could score a lot of amount of European and could reach Argentina in average as a whole (Even surpass it) bit those are just a few zones that don't have a hight porcentage and amount of people (Except Los Altos de Jalisco and Ciudad Cuauhtémoc)
Cities maybe but I see it difficult, if we talk about towns or counties I'm sure if.
I don't know if this was told, but I think there are areas of Mexico where many expatriate gringos live.

Ruggery
09-17-2021, 08:22 PM
I agree that they do better as whites from Mexico, Venezuela or as Argentinians, but the thing is that lots of white people from those Latin American countries wouldn't stand out among whites from Canada, USA, Germany, England, or whatever, since lots of white people from all those places don't look like super pale vikings, who would stand out as tourists in southern Europe. Both southern and Central/Northern Euros have millions and millions of people with a very standard European fair complexion (neither swarthy nor super pale/Nordic).

I understand what you say and it is true, many Spaniards would not stand out in Canada, England or Germany, but the people of these 3 countries tend to look different from the Spaniards, even the Spaniards themselves call these people tourists Guiris because they notice that they are foreigners.

alnortedelsur
09-17-2021, 08:26 PM
I understand what you say and it is true, many Spaniards would not stand out in Canada, England or Germany, but the people of these 3 countries tend to look different from the Spaniards, even the Spaniards themselves call these people tourists Guiris because they notice that they are foreigners.

As group, but there is more individual overlap than stereo-typically assumed.

hmaohma78
09-17-2021, 08:27 PM

I have 61 DNA results from Los Altos de Jalisco and the average was 76% European.

I have like 100 DNA results from Allende, Nuevo Leon and the majority of them are scoring 80% European blood, I don't have an average but my guess is they would score 80% Euro more or less.

1/3 of the population in Ciudad Cauhtémoc, Chihuahua are Mennonites...so around 33% out of 100% are pure blood European; so my guess is that city is as much 80% European.

Around 38 families arrived to the chipilo town (Right now the pop is 4000) where they didn't like to mix with the rest of Mexicans at first (Right now it's different and begin mixing) so about the average they have to be around 75% European.

And so on with other towns/zones in Veracruz, Northern of México, Western of México, etc

There are places who could score a lot of amount of European and could reach Argentina in average as a whole (Even surpass it) bit those are just a few zones that don't have a hight porcentage and amount of people (Except Los Altos de Jalisco and Ciudad Cuauhtémoc)

Tienes 100 resultados de Allende Nuevo Leon? eso es mucho. Sí, Allende es la pueblo que más me llamó la atención en Nuevo León en términos de ascendencia europea también Creo que Santiago y San Pedro Garza García y Montemorelos destaca en ese aspecto. También hay un pequeño municipio junto a Cuauhtémoc que supera el 70% de Menonitas. He estado viendo los fenotipos de México de básicamente todos los estados. Y y encontré diferentes enclaves que no sabía que existían.

Hasien
09-17-2021, 08:34 PM
Tienes 100 resultados de Allende Nuevo Leon? eso es mucho. Sí, Allende es la pueblo que más me llamó la atención en Nuevo León en términos de ascendencia europea también Creo que Santiago y San Pedro Garza García y Montemorelos destaca en ese aspecto. También hay un pequeño municipio junto a Cuauhtémoc que supera el 70% de Menonitas. He estado viendo los fenotipos de México de básicamente todos los estados. Y y encontré diferentes enclaves que no sabía que existían.

Very Euro people

https://sephardicdna.com/my-origins/

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 08:35 PM
Sorry, I just wanted to say that there are no parts of Argentina that are as Amerindian as some parts of Mexico as the south, if we are talking about eurozones you might think so.

Cities maybe but I see it difficult, if we talk about towns or counties I'm sure if.
I don't know if this was told, but I think there are areas of Mexico where many expatriate gringos live.

Ah okay okay; yeah; you are right about the Amerindian zones then :thumb001:

Yeah; just a very few cities in México can reach a high amount of European blood; something that for Argentina is easy to find xd

Well; about gringos; it's not like they are a lot and able to make a difference to the DNA average tbh jaja

Hasien
09-17-2021, 08:36 PM

Wrong . While no mexican state surpass Argentinean level the whitest it gets Is 65% euro/mena BUT around 30%of people in those states are castizo/criollo

HelloGuys
09-17-2021, 08:39 PM

Sí; tengo en mente hacer como con lo del Los Altos; un spreedshet, gráficas y tablas de ese pueblo; son súper Europeos; también tengo sus haplogrupos; aunque todavía no he contado si están los de todos jaja

Y es cierto; yo también estoy conociendo varios lugares y pueblos muy euros que no conocía.

Hay algún lugar que te haya llamado más la atención de entre todos?

hmaohma78
09-17-2021, 09:41 PM
Sí; tengo en mente hacer como con lo del Los Altos; un spreedshet, gráficas y tablas de ese pueblo; son súper Europeos; también tengo sus haplogrupos; aunque todavía no he contado de cuantos son jaja

Y es cierto; yo también estoy conociendo varios lugares y pueblos muy euros que no conocía

Hay algun lugar que te haya llamado más la atención entre todos?

Daré un resumen de las regiones de México.
El noroeste de México. Los pueblos junto o cerca de la sierra de Chihuahua y el noroeste de Durango son las más euro con la excepción de dónde viven los mormones o menonitas como Riva palacio, Cuauhtémoc, Galeana, Cusihuiriachi, Namiquipa, Janos. Aunque unas áreas rurales en el centro de sonora o Sinaloa se acercan.También los indígenas de Sonora son muy mesclazados;incluso alcanzando a mestizo equilibrada. Donde viven los tarahumaras es el porcentaje más alto de amerindio en el noroeste de méxico. los tarahumaras lucen puramente indígenas. Se puede decir cuántos menonitas viven en un municipio porque sus pueblos se llama Campo Número Seis o Campo Número Ocho por ejemplo. Siempre pensé que Tijuana era la más amerindio de Baja California pero era Ensenada. Sonora y Sinaloa son bastante homogéneos, Pero el sur de Sonora haya muncipios que son Mestizo equilibrados y en Sinaloa, el municipio al mero sur y El Fuerte son los más amerindios del estado pero se ven equilibrados mestizos. Ciudad Juárez destaca al resto del el estado por ser mestizo equilibrado. Notó que tiene muchos indo-mestizos y euro-mestizos

El noreste de México. Es cierto que es la región menos indígena. Nuevo León es claramente el más europeo en el noreste tiene una población blanca elevada como Jaliscosin embargo, el sur de Nuevo León es mestizo equilibrado. Yo se que en algunos barrios de Monterrey lucen mas equilibrados mestizos. El caso de Tamaulipas es interesante ya que en las ciudades grandes veo muchos euro-mestizos pero también muchos indo-mestizos. de las ciudades grandes de Tamaulipas Ciudad Victoria es el más euro. La región más amerindia de todo el noreste es la región de los Huastecos, la parte más al suroeste de Tamaulipas. las regiones más euro en el noreste están en Nuevo León como mencioné antes Allende, Santiago, San Pedro garza García y Montemorelos. También noté trirraciales en la parte costera de Tamaulipas. El cambio demográfico realmente afectó a Tamaulipas, que creo que el 67% del euro ya no tiene sentido ya que mucha gente en su mayoría de Veracruz se ha mudado a Tamaulipas. Coahuila en general parece estar entre mestizo equilibrado y Harnizo La regiones amerindia de Coahuila se encuentran en la región fronteriza y centro sur de coahuila y el más europeo es Monclova.

Publicaré la descripción la región central y tal vez la región sur mañana. Necesito tiempo para ordenar mis pensamientos, pero encontré cosas interesantes allí.