PDA

View Full Version : Is my eye color gray?

euphoric
09-12-2021, 09:29 PM

euphoric
09-12-2021, 11:14 PM
I see it Blue a bit greyish and green around the pupil.

Thank you for replying :)

Rędwald
09-12-2021, 11:51 PM
Looks mostly blue to me, and a little central heterochromia with some greenish hue towards the middle.

euphoric
09-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Looks mostly blue to me, and a little central heterochromia with some greenish hue towards the middle.

Thanks for replying :)

Mortimer
09-13-2021, 04:53 AM
Im not sure, maybe blue and green or grey and green, but i think a bit blue

gianmarioricco1
09-13-2021, 06:48 AM
Most light eyes look like that.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

Mixdguy17
09-13-2021, 07:19 AM
You have Hazel Blue eyes.

Finnish Swede
09-13-2021, 07:49 AM
Grace is good with eyes (structures, layers and pigments => how the different eye colors will exist). Maybe she could share opinion.

But shortly: Those eyes are not purely something. If I would try to comment those, I would first skip out that green circle (out of note). Just as I have seen bit similar yellow circles in some Finns eyes (for example one who has light grayish green eyes) and nobody mention that circle.

Your eyes are not pure gray or pure blue. More on gray => I would call them blueish gray. Also darker than most of those I have seen here.

I know one girl from Ostrobothnia who has really mix of light blue, light gray and light green colors. Hers eyes looks quite different under different lights => we called them ''Northern lights eyes'' :)

euphoric
09-13-2021, 08:59 AM
Grace is good with eyes (structures, layers and pigments => how the different eye colors will exist). Maybe she could share opinion.

But shortly: Those eyes are not purely something. If I would try to comment those, I would first skip out that green circle (out of note). Just as I have seen bit similar yellow circles in some Finns eyes (for example one who has light grayish green eyes) and nobody mention that circle.

Your eyes are not pure gray or pure blue. More on gray => I would call them blueish gray. Also darker than most of those I have seen here.

I know one girl from Ostrobothnia who has really mix of light blue, light gray and light green colors. Hers eyes looks quite different under different lights => we called them ''Northern lights eyes'' :)

Thank you for the detailed response :) I’ll make sure to ask her too. To veer slightly off topic, could I pass in your region of Scandinavia ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsuin
09-13-2021, 12:58 PM
Mostly blue with some green around the pupil

euphoric
09-13-2021, 01:08 PM
Mostly blue with some green around the pupil

Thank you for replying!

Boudin
05-22-2023, 12:59 AM
There needs to be a word for blue eyes with yellow center. Very common, and they look very different from pure blue eyes. I like "hazel blue".