PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Psychology of Radical Feminism

AussieScott
10-25-2011, 01:43 AM
I found an interesting dating site with statistical data today, that has reinforced the fact reverse psychology of radical feminism is having a grave impact on white men. This is all detrimental to European preservation, particularly to white women as this perverse reverse psychology is alienating white men down the wrong path.

That being said, it also shines some hope that we can reverse the trends, adapt and perhaps begin a political movement or a better preservationist platform.

http://cdn.okcimg.com/blog/race_affects/Match-Question-2.png

Interesting percentages, white women overall prefer white men, yet the pervasive liberal media and entertainment makes this fact seem not so. The fact Radical feminism is given a larger platform to scream there message, is in my opinion alienating white men to our European preservation detriment. Which in turn alienates white women. A vicious cycle being perpetrated upon us by corporations, government, liberal media and entertainment.

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/white_guys_suck_other_insights_from_okcupid_study. php

Norse Sword
10-25-2011, 02:02 AM
Not to mention that the majority of radical feminists are kong dong wielding dyke man haters.

They should be sent to Iran to learn what real oppression is all about.

AussieScott
10-25-2011, 04:59 AM
Well you'd have to admit though the non-whites are very much in favour of miscegenation of European peoples.

Being White males are more in favour for miscegenation under these statistics it's not a good thing. It's internet dating so I guess it may not be 100% reflective of the real world concisely.

I just think a lot of white men are put off by the feminazi's megaphone that's all, which may be alienating them away from white women. The non-whites are taking advantage of that perception.

SwordoftheVistula
10-25-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm sure that has something to do with it, but I think the main cause is that men are a lot less selective initially than women.