PDA

View Full Version : Classify me, or something like that..

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-21-2021, 04:17 PM

Donhueas
09-21-2021, 04:48 PM
Mainly north pontid, I think

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-21-2021, 10:40 PM
Isn’t north pontid more slavic on appereance? My ancestry is Polish with some English btw.

Mitryejd
09-22-2021, 01:18 AM
you are in between. that is why north atlantid and north pontid is quite similar

GDDR6
09-22-2021, 09:10 AM
N.Atlantid & slightly Dinaric. You look French at first.

KipceakHakan23cm
09-22-2021, 10:12 AM
No real dinarid. You look North Pontid/Atalantid - CM(similar to calvin harris' classification), you remind me of ben stiller.

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-22-2021, 07:42 PM
Didn’t know about n.pontid and n.atlantid similarities. Now I’m more enlightened heh.

Celestia
09-22-2021, 07:52 PM
I think you look more N Atlantid. You remind me a bit of actor Paul Rudd

RogueState
09-22-2021, 08:43 PM
You can pass as Western European, I think your look is common among White Americans from East Coast

Donhueas
09-22-2021, 10:31 PM
Isn’t north pontid more slavic on appereance? My ancestry is Polish with some English btw.

No, I would say that in general Slavs have smaller eyes, and shorter faces, the phenotype that fits with that is the east-europid in general, although you do not take as absolutely true what I tell you, I am a novice in this

Latinus
09-22-2021, 10:34 PM
North Pontid.
You have a positive vibe.

Donhueas
09-22-2021, 10:35 PM

North pontid is not as common within the Slavs, with Poles being the exception. Probably on your English side you are north atlantid

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-24-2021, 01:07 AM
Slavic or not, n.pontid is more slavic than n.atlantid. That’s for sure haha.

Donhueas
09-24-2021, 01:47 AM
Slavic or not, n.pontid is more slavic than n.atlantid. That’s for sure haha.

Yes, of course, but north pontid is spread over a large stretch From Finland to Syria, you can search for that kind of info at human-phenotypes dot com

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-24-2021, 06:55 PM
Thanks. Anyway, I have several n.pontids in my family - on one parent’s side - and I differ from them. They just look more Polish than me. So I just couldn’t believe that I’m very n.pontid heh.

Donhueas
09-24-2021, 11:19 PM
Thanks. Anyway, I have several n.pontids in my family - on one parent’s side - and I differ from them. They just look more Polish than me. So I just couldn’t believe that I’m very n.pontid heh.

More Polish in what sense, what characteristics make them more Polish?. For people to follow the thread you have to put down "reply with quote", brother.

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-25-2021, 09:42 AM
More Polish in what sense, what characteristics make them more Polish?. For people to follow the thread you have to put down "reply with quote", brother.

More fuzzy features and weaker jaw.
Something like Janusz Panasewicz -
https://youtu.be/8KMdOh0ESqE

gianmarioricco1
09-25-2021, 10:43 AM
Med.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

Donhueas
09-26-2021, 04:36 AM
More fuzzy features and weaker jaw.
Something like Janusz Panasewicz -
https://youtu.be/8KMdOh0ESqE

I see... Excuse me, do you think Poland is of more European factions than Russia in general terms? I've always thought that.

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-26-2021, 09:34 AM
I see... Excuse me, do you think Poland is of more European factions than Russia in general terms? I've always thought that.

It has to be - It’s in Central Europe and mostly catholic. It’s also Slavic, but has some kind of conflict, because don’t want to be Slavic - and on the other hand - It’s part of Polish identity. Kinda Barry Lyndon syndrome. ,,Slavs have a lot in common with Poles. Poles with Slavs - nothing.’’
Poles are sooo pro-USA, probably because Poland does not fully fit in the West and also does not fit in the East.

Donhueas
09-26-2021, 07:23 PM
It has to be - It’s in Central Europe and mostly catholic. It’s also Slavic, but has some kind of conflict, because don’t want to be Slavic - and on the other hand - It’s part of Polish identity. Kinda Barry Lyndon syndrome. ,,Slavs have a lot in common with Poles. Poles with Slavs - nothing.’’
Poles are sooo pro-USA, probably because Poland does not fully fit in the West and also does not fit in the East.

Hahaha I was referring to facial features, is that in Spanish it translates like this and I did not know that in English it did not make sense lmao.

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-26-2021, 08:58 PM
Hahaha I was referring to facial features, is that in Spanish it translates like this and I did not know that in English it did not make sense lmao.

I was wondering about the character of your question and considering two options heh. Although my mood was sociopolitical this very day. ’Twas a mistake, but I could write a book about it.

Both are European heh. But Poland is more western. Lots of norics, alpinids, sometimes hallstatt and borreby. It is called geographical proximity. Something in Central Europe must be heavily European. It’s logical haha.

Donhueas
09-26-2021, 09:36 PM
I was wondering about the character of your question and considering two options heh. Although my mood was sociopolitical this very day. ’Twas a mistake, but I could write a book about it.

Both are European heh. But Poland is more western. Lots of norics, alpinids, sometimes hallstatt and borreby. It is called geographical proximity. Something in Central Europe must be heavily European. It’s logical haha.

Hahaha, now that I read it again I felt strange. If I believe the same, although it is a very typical discussion in these environments

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-27-2021, 07:43 AM
Hahaha, now that I read it again I felt strange. If I believe the same, although it is a very typical discussion in these environments

It would be just an absurd. And there is a significant East Asian DNA admix in the East.

Donhueas
09-27-2021, 01:47 PM
Of course, but people have that idea in their heads lol.

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-27-2021, 05:52 PM
Of course, but people have that idea in their heads lol.

Some Polish people from San Escobar may be less European imo heheh.

Donhueas
09-27-2021, 07:40 PM
San Escobar??? Lmaooo

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-27-2021, 09:10 PM
San Escobar??? Lmaooo

Yes. The great overseas Polish colony amigo.
https://youtu.be/_DNfKdsx0Uk

Veslan
09-27-2021, 09:27 PM
North Pontid with KN/Baskid influence

Donhueas
09-29-2021, 05:55 PM
Yes. The great overseas Polish colony amigo.
https://youtu.be/_DNfKdsx0Uk

Watafakkk, The perfect banana republic does not exi...

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-30-2021, 06:45 AM
Watafakkk, The perfect banana republic does not exi...

Yes, it does. In the land of make believe lol.

ZigfridSomnambulic
09-30-2021, 06:47 AM
Close to Westeros and Legoland.

Donhueas
10-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Close to Westeros and Legoland.

Neighbor of C H I L E Z U E L A