PDA

View Full Version : Celente : Muslims in Europe, pack your bags and run. You are not safe anymore!

The Ripper
10-25-2011, 02:02 PM
‘Muslims in Europe, pack your bags and run. You are not safe anymore! Soon ethnic cleansing will begin, the displacement of millions of people which none would have thought possible years ago.’This predicts trends forecaster Gerald Celente in Dutch newspaper De Pers. According to Celente the hostility against Islam can no longer be put to a halt and will be boosted up by ‘populist, new-right wing oriented governments’. These governments will be using double law standards: one for the indigenous people, and one for immigrants.

Celente said : "Muslims in Europe, pack your bags and run. You're not safe anymore! The ethnic cleansing begin, the unimaginable a few years ago, displacement of millions. I said twenty years ago: the history of Europe is our near future and this time according to the Muslim nation the cause of all problems. Unemployment and crime to debris left lying about. "

"Muslims would want to destroy Western culture and state, he said. Now these moral issues in almost all European countries, the motivations of domestic and foreign politics. Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Flanders, Wallonia, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Islam hatred is unstoppable. "

"The emergence of rampant was accompanied by a recession and then with the demise of democracy. New right-wing, populist governments were handling two legal systems: one for the native population, with rights and one for foreigners, and prohibited. It began in the fall of 2010 when in France a burqa ban was adopted. Other countries soon followed, with the overwhelming approval of non-Muslims."

Blog (http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/10/celente-muslims-in-europe-pack-your.html)

gandalf
10-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Yep , so true ,

and more troubles are expected with islamism in Tunisia , Lybia , Egypt .

Guido MN
12-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Islamism will be in danger by it's own merits.

They are extremely divided amongst themselves and they are bound to get all the information they have about the world and its situation from Imams (priests) preaches rather than bytheir own account, books, internet etc.

The muslim psyche and the arabic psyche in general is one that accepts and actually desperately looks for Mentors, Masters, to guide them, to tell them right from wrong. That ammounts for extremely ignorant people, people who have no idea of what they are talking about when they argue or just have really bad arguements. Islam is extremely segragated into sects and cults. We have 3 basic ones, sunnis, shias and the small esoteric sect called sufism, and hundredes of sub-cults that sometimes completely disagree or negates each other's beliefs. They plot against each other in what could only be called "religious propaganda"

For exemple, Saudi Wahabbists come in missionary groups to Pakistan and India to try to convert them to wahabism, which is opposite to sufism and shiaism.

It comes to the point that sometimes a certain kind of muslim wont recognize another kind of muslim as a real muslim. They destroy their own foundation and most of all keep all people ignorant and hating the west.

There are UNCOUNTABLE flag wars among muslims in youtube videos discussing whats a sin or not, whats religious or not, whats appropriate or not in their own music videos, films and even religious music.

There´s a lot of hate going on among themselves.

On our side of the world we hear about the most abhorrent beliefs and customs which do not refelct muslims as a whole cause such thing is impossible within a religion that has sub-sects and these oppose each other as strongly as christianism opposes satanism. Therefore we end up generalizing, it's what we do, we are humans, and our hate goes everywhere.

Reasonable educated muslims are turned against us when they are treated by us the same way we treat the jihadists, fanatics and ignorants.

The sad thing is wherever there is a more moderate, open minded and esoteric version of islam, shias and wahabists are there in a mission sponsored respectively by Iran and Saudi Arabia to try and keep them ignorant and fanatic. turn them away from their own culture, the ultimate goal is to "arabize" them. Make them think and act like arabs.

Iran has completely abandoned its persian roots since iraqi shias did their work there...

The whole thing is westerns don't really understand how muslim psyche really works and muslims have NO CLUE of how western psyche really works either. So we are left with a mess.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:50 PM
And yet you all bitch when the USA shoots them:confused:

Just glass the fuckers and shut the borders down and be done with it.:cool:

Supreme American
12-02-2011, 10:53 PM

Just glass the fuckers and shut the borders down and be done with it.:cool:

HEAR HEAR!!!! :thumb001::lightbul:

Siberyak
12-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I am ready to fight Muslims to the death.

Leliana
12-03-2011, 12:21 AM
'Muslims in Europe, pack your bags and run.'

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/76/approved.gif

Contra Mundum
12-03-2011, 12:33 AM
I just hope all swarthy immigrants in Europe are mistaken for Muslims if this ethnic cleansing really does materialize.

Anglian
12-03-2011, 01:39 AM
I just hope all swarthy immigrants in Europe are mistaken for Muslims if this ethnic cleansing really does materialize.

I'm not sure if it's Judaism or feminism which permits us to hate Muslims.

Anglian
12-03-2011, 01:48 AM

Me BeerBaron. me not understand. Big USA go to Syria and fire a bomb at Sweden. Land on Muslim raping head. Get bad Muslim from Syria.

Den I borrow more money. When I borrow money it mean I have more.

Riki
12-03-2011, 02:57 AM
"Muslims in Europe, pack your bags and run. You're not safe anymore!"

The sooner the better,meanwhile its not save for ourselves.

Nairi
12-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Muslims don't integrate and obviously will never assimilate. But with sheer numbers and with the help of tolerant Western Europe,etc. they are on their way to take over the world.

Siberyak
12-03-2011, 04:48 AM
They need to be forced out. Deportation or Bloodshed.