PDA

View Full Version : East Asians were once seen as white and will be again?

Mortimer
09-26-2021, 11:04 AM
Copy & paste

East Asians were considered White once and will be considered White again
I think it's extremely likely at this point.

In their earliest encounters with East Asia, Europeans characterized the people of China, Korea, and Japan as White, particularly during the period of first modern contact in the 16th century. On a number of occasions, even more revealingly, Western travelers considered East Asians to be “as White as we are.” But by the 17th century, East Asians stopped being labeled White by Europeans due to their unwillingness to participate in international relations, religion, and trade. Some inaccurate racial classifications systems were also put into place labeling East Asians 'mongoloid', and thus non-White.

Things are changing now though. East Asians were always White by the European definition and they will be considered White again. We're already seeing the beginning stages of their Whiteness making a comeback. East Asians are essentially discriminated against by other non-White races. East Asians are accused of having White privilege, and are often denied college admissions. Many savage blacks and mestizos are attacking Asians on the streets. You even have non-Whites on social media debating that East Asians are not people of color at all and how they're just White. East Asians are civilized, intelligent, and create prosperous societies like Whites. There's also the skyrocketing intermarriage rate between Whites and East Asians, with their offspring looking White.

Tooting Carmen
09-26-2021, 11:07 AM
OWD in extremis.

Harkonnen
09-26-2021, 11:14 AM
Well duh obviously. Original meaning of word white denotes pigmentation. It is only after rise of bullshit racial theories the meaning got corrupted into something else.

Mortimer
09-26-2021, 11:40 AM
OWD in extremis.

The guy who wrote that claims to be white american

Aldaris
09-26-2021, 11:50 AM

Can't argue with that.

Mortimer
09-27-2021, 03:09 AM
I can imagine asians as white, some finns look like asians or european+asian mixes. Some russians too. I guess if a norwegian and a japanese mix the kid could look russian or finnish, right? I think asians are white because they literally have a white skin. I mean I could imagine them as funny looking whites with their eyes.

LorenzoSpitaleri
09-27-2021, 03:18 AM
yeah bro berbers, arabs, levantines and other west eurasians aren't white but chinese people are lmao what the fuck

Mortimer
09-27-2021, 03:19 AM
yeah bro berbers, arabs, levantines and other west eurasians aren't white but chinese people are lmao what the fuck

If we draw a line between white and black then probably berbers and levantines would be white and chinese too, but indians would be black or southindians would be black for sure.

Hasien
09-27-2021, 03:46 AM
OWD in extremis.

I guess everyone suffers from OWD at some point leaving hypocrisy ASIDE, the only Euros who I see bulling or making those claims are mainly Southern Euros.

I guess to distant themselves from their Arab/Middle Eastern past :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

El_Jibaro
09-27-2021, 04:18 PM
What

Harkonnen
09-27-2021, 04:27 PM
I can imagine asians as white, some finns look like asians or european+asian mixes. Some russians too. I guess if a norwegian and a japanese mix the kid could look russian or finnish, right? I think asians are white because they literally have a white skin. I mean I could imagine them as funny looking whites with their eyes.

Remember also that some East Asians can look identical to that what they call caucasoid type. There is much variation in craniofacial shapes. Also the EHG skulls were said to be closest to North Chinese.

Blondie
09-27-2021, 04:51 PM
East Asians were considered White once and will be considered White again

Nope, they were not white and never be white. Just because they use tons of white washing cream, photoshop etc it doesn't mean that their original skin color is white.

East Asians are civilized, intelligent, and create prosperous societies like Whites.

Just partly true, don't forget before the europeans, east asians lived on medieval level, they adopted almost every technology from Europe, but yes they can use our things in intelligent way.

There's also the skyrocketing intermarriage rate between Whites and East Asians, with their offspring looking White.

This is not true, asian guys are not really succesful in the white society.

Yepp with serious yellow fetish like most american white guys :rofl_002:

Harkonnen
09-27-2021, 05:10 PM
Just partly true, don't forget before the europeans, east asians lived on medieval level, they adopted almost every technology from Europe, but yes they can use our things in intelligent way.

East Asians invented firearms. Gun is basically a proto-combustion engine. So without Mongoloids there would no trains, cars or aeroplanes. East Asians also invented firecrackers which are proto-rockets. So no going to moon either. Finns invented electric sai, fastest and cheapest way to travel Universe in yuman history.

Aldaris
09-27-2021, 06:00 PM
Yepp with serious yellow fetish like most american white guys :rofl_002:

More like some Chinese equivalent of Fractal.

Anyhow, for a mess that countries like China or Vietnam are, gotta give them that they are doing pretty okay in science. Let alone Japan, Singapore and the like.

East Asians invented firearms. Gun is basically a proto-combustion engine. So without Mongoloids there would no trains, cars or aeroplanes. East Asians also invented firecrackers which are proto-rockets. So no going to moon either. Finns invented electric sai, fastest and cheapest way to travel Universe in yuman history.

:laugh:

JamesBond007
09-27-2021, 06:14 PM
:laugh:

East Asians invented fireworks and discovered gun powder but did not invent guns. Internet forums nowadays are full of mental retards most of the time I'm reading crap on these forums I'm like "why am I not reading a book instead ?"

Komintasavalta
09-27-2021, 06:27 PM
East Asians invented fireworks and discovered gun powder but did not invent guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm:

In China, the earliest firearm was the fire lance, a black-powder–filled tube attached to the end of a spear and used as a flamethrower (different from older Greek fire-powered Byzantine flamethrower); shrapnel was sometimes placed in the barrel so that it would fly out together with the flames.[3][4] The earliest known depiction of a gunpowder weapon is the illustration of a fire-lance on a mid-10th century silk banner from Dunhuang.[5] The De'an Shoucheng Lu, an account of the siege of De'an in 1132 during the Jin–Song Wars, records that Song forces used fire-lances against the Jurchen.[6]

The proportion of saltpeter in the propellant was increased to maximize its explosive power.[4] To better withstand that explosive power, the paper and bamboo of which fire-lance barrels were originally made came to be replaced with metal.[3] To take full advantage of that power, the shrapnel came to be replaced by projectiles whose size and shape filled the barrel more closely.[4] With this, the three basic features of the gun emerged: a barrel made of metal, high-nitrate gunpowder, and a projectile which totally occludes the muzzle so that the powder charge exerts its full potential in propellant effect.[7]

The earliest depiction of a gun is a sculpture from a cave in Sichuan dating to the 12th century of a Chinese figure carrying a vase-shaped bombard with flames and a cannonball coming out of it.[8][9] The oldest surviving firearm is the Heilongjiang hand cannon dated to 1288, which was discovered at a site in modern-day Acheng District where the History of Yuan records that battles were fought at that time; Li Ting, a military commander of Jurchen descent, led footsoldiers armed with guns in battle to suppress the rebellion of the Christian Mongol Prince Nayan.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_artillery_in_the_Middle_Ages:

The first documented battlefield use of gunpowder artillery took place on 29 January 1132, when Song General Han Shizhong used huochong to capture a city in Fujian. The world's earliest known hand cannon is the Heilongjiang hand cannon dated 1288, which was found in Mongol-held Manchuria.[4] In his 1341 poem, The Iron Cannon Affair, one of the first accounts of the use of gunpowder artillery in China, Xian Zhang wrote that a cannonball fired from an eruptor could "pierce the heart or belly when it strikes a man or horse, and can even transfix several persons at once."[5]

Aldaris
09-27-2021, 06:41 PM
East Asians invented fireworks and discovered gun powder but did not invent guns. Internet forums nowadays are full of mental retards most of the time I'm reading crap on these forums I'm like "why am I not reading a book instead ?"

He's just trolling there. Who had the first contraption we may call a gun is irrelevant anyway.

Harkonnen
09-27-2021, 06:54 PM
He's just trolling there. Who had the first contraption we may call a gun is irrelevant anyway.

I'm not trolling at all. Gun is essentially a engine. This a fact.

This is the missing link between gun and combustion engine used to power vehicles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_engine

A gunpowder engine, also known as an explosion engine or Huygens' engine, is a type of internal combustion engine using gunpowder as its fuel. The concept was first explored during the 1600s, most notably by famous Dutch polymath Christiaan Huygens. George Cayley also experimented with the design in the early 1800s as an aircraft engine, and claims to have made models that worked for a short time. There is also a persistent claim that conventional carboretted gasoline engine can be run on gunpowder, but no examples of a successful conversion can be documented.

It is pretty obvious the idea to start develop engines came from firearms. Reaction mechanics is pretty similar, is just how you harness that energy.

Jana
09-27-2021, 06:57 PM
Offspring of East Asians and whites never looks white. Sorry.

Aldaris
09-27-2021, 07:29 PM
I'm not trolling at all. Gun is essentially a engine. This a fact.

This is the missing link between gun and combustion engine used to power vehicles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_engine

It is pretty obvious the idea to start develop engines came from firearms. Reaction mechanics is pretty similar, is just how you harness that energy.

I can grant you that easily, but it makes zero difference. Whoever came about with some with some prototypical concept doesn't matter, unless you wanna ascribe Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II to Wright brothers and their wood and cloth contraption. That's where I have a beef with 'country X invented this'. No, it simply doesn't work like that.

I have a pretty good PC in front me and so do you. It took almost a century of a work of scientists from all over the world to make it to so. You can say that 99 percent of the job was done after the introduction of the concept. Before that we had a glorified calculator which turned blank after five seconds. And if you wanna read just the names of the scientists who made it possible, you have a nice reading for a month.

Harkonnen
09-27-2021, 07:54 PM
I can grant you that easily, but it makes zero difference. Whoever came about with some with some prototypical concept doesn't matter, unless you wanna ascribe Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II to Wright brothers and their wood and cloth contraption. That's where I have a beef with 'country X invented this'. No, it simply doesn't work like that.

I have a pretty good PC in front me and so do you. It took almost a century of a work of scientists from all over the world to make it to so. You can say that 99 percent of the job was done after the introduction of the concept. Before that we had a glorified calculator which turned blank after five seconds. And if you wanna read just the names of the scientists who made it possible, you have a nice reading for a month.

Well technically there is not much wrong you wrote there. There's a reason why almost all gods have many faces while we have 2 eyes, and yet see only 1 world.

Harkonnen
09-27-2021, 07:58 PM

If you had 3 eyes and gods had 1 face you'd see what is written here:

Aldaris
09-27-2021, 08:20 PM
Well technically there is not much wrong you wrote there. There's a reason why almost all gods have many faces while we have 2 eyes, and yet see only 1 world.

That's deep.

Harkonnen
09-27-2021, 09:01 PM
That's deep.

Either deep or just nonsensical. But since our discussion here revolve around nonsenses so much anyway, it is still better to say nonsenses in more creative ways.

Tooting Carmen
09-27-2021, 09:04 PM

Some can. Keanu Reeves is usually taken for White, for example. Heck, even some White-Black mixes can look White, such as Hallsey.

Aldaris
09-27-2021, 09:21 PM
Either deep or just nonsensical. But since our discussion here revolve around nonsense
s so much anyway, it is still better to say nonsenses in more creative ways.

Time to retire to your blankets, man. Just wondering - do you even come here withouth the sauce?

Hasien
09-27-2021, 09:30 PM
Some can. Keanu Reeves is usually taken for White, for example. Heck, even some White-Black mixes can look White, such as Hallsey.

Thats like winning the lottery, half white and east asian most of that time they look like their mongoloid side..

I can't understand white Americans and their obsession with East Asian chicks or virce versa Asian women drooling over North West Euro people

What comes to my mind Is majority of those white American males have Inferior complex about their sizes or something and think getting a small asian pussy will resolve their issue completely pedophile attitude.

PlattitüdenPaule
09-27-2021, 10:10 PM
We share a common ancestor with the Asians (not even that long ago), while Africans are not related to us at all. Guess its just adaptations to different lattitudes and diet after that which makes us look different.

*edit: also we became mixed with that deformed neolithic freaks.

Hasien
09-27-2021, 10:22 PM
We share a common ancestor with the Asians (not even that long ago), while Africans are not related to us at all. Guess its just adaptations to different lattitudes and diet after that which makes us look different.

*edit: also we became mixed with that deformed neolithic freaks.

Very true, also Amerindians Asians etc are way closer to Europeans than to Black sub saharans technically they are closer to Chimpanzees than to a European.

https://i.imgur.com/yCuWxWL_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Blondie
09-28-2021, 03:28 AM

Finns are not asians, and the modern world was invented by europeans not asians, and saying that trains, cars, seroplanes would not be without firearms it's just laughable. Just because the prehistoric man invented the fire it doesn't mean that the 10000 years old humans invented the spaceship too because of fire invention.
Asians had this gunpowder technology but they didn't do anything with that, in the 19. century they still lived in the medieval age. If chinese would not have had gunpowder then europeans would've invented it later for sure. I don't deny that some thing is based on old non white inventions, but the modern world so almost everything what you see around you was made by white peoples, this is just fact.

More like some Chinese equivalent of Fractal.

Anyhow, for a mess that countries like China or Vietnam are, gotta give them that they are doing pretty okay in science. Let alone Japan, Singapore and the like.

Yepp i agree with it :) Basically i like east asians in general, they are polite, intelligent, creative, although i don't like how their society works i mean they are like droids or ants. Also they adopted the civilization very well but they still have some savage behavior for example eating dogs, cats, whale massacre.

Blondie
09-28-2021, 03:46 AM
Very true, also Amerindians Asians etc are way closer to Europeans than to Black sub saharans technically they are closer to Chimpanzees than to a European.

Blacks are wildmen and much closer to pre-humans in every way, i mean not just genetics but behavior too. Civilizing a black society is very hard thing, because they simple don't understand how the civilization or humanism works. In USA they needed 300 years hardcore white influence and they still have many problem, same in
Europe.
Amerindians are different story, because most have significant european genetic and they socialized very well, the barbarism what existed in the pre-columbian civilizations is no more. They behave and live like europeans and this is a good thing.

Hasien
09-28-2021, 03:59 AM
Blacks are wildmen and much closer to pre-humans in every way, i mean not just genetics but behavior too. Civilizing a black society is very hard thing, because they simple don't understand how the civilization or humanism works. In USA they needed 300 years hardcore white influence and they still have many problem, same in
Europe.
Amerindians are different story, because most have significant european genetic and they socialized very well, the barbarism what existed in the pre-columbian civilizations is no more. They behave and live like europeans and this is a good thing.

Amerindians were capable of creating semi-socities and building great stoned cities specially the natives from Mesoamerica and South so they kinda had a medieval life style too.

Pre-Hispanic Mexico was very Interesting before the massive arrival of the Spaniards In Mexico

Blondie
09-28-2021, 04:30 AM
Amerindians were capable of creating semi-socities and building great stoned cities specially the natives from Mesoamerica and South so they kinda had a medieval life style too.

Pre-Hispanic Mexico was very Interesting before the massive arrival of the Spaniards In Mexico

Some amerindian civilization like incas, mayas, aztecs lived on high level in the past, but they cant develop further. Also pre-columbian civilizations have already declined when europeans came and they falled into barbarism for example mass human sacrifice etc. In the dark age only the white civilization broke out from the shadow nobody else, because europeans continuously killed each other that's why the european military technology was always the most advanced and its a good thing if you want to rule the world. After that we had unlimited resources to develop science, societies, cities, new ideologies, living standards etc.

Dick
09-28-2021, 04:36 AM
Seen as white by who? The dumb nazis during WW2?

Dick
09-28-2021, 04:39 AM
Some amerindian civilization like incas, mayas, aztecs lived on high level in the past, but they cant develop further.

They were far from being civilized. Look to what they did to children ,especially young boys, when they sacrificed them to their fake rain God. They would rip their nails out among other atrocities. The Spaniards put a stop to all of that satanic pagan garbage.

Hasien
09-28-2021, 05:11 AM
They were far from being civilized. Look to what they did to children ,especially young boys, when they sacrificed them to their fake rain God. They would rip their nails out among other atrocities. The Spaniards put a stop to all of that satanic pagan garbage.

Just the Aztecs, not the Mayans or other smaller amerindians civilization across Mexico most other amerindians hated the Aztecs because of their practices.

BUT, Spaniards also practice their barbarism by burning people alive If they thought were Jewish, witches etc anyway It was a different time...

Regardless blacks have not been capable of creating anything amazing not cabo/stone pyramids not lake cities NOTHING.

Dick
09-28-2021, 05:13 AM
Just the Aztecs, not the Mayans or other smaller amerindians civilization across Mexico most other amerindians hated the Aztecs because of their practices.

BUT, Spaniards also practice their barbarism by burning people alive If they thought were Jewish, witches etc anyway It was a different time...

Regardless blacks have not been capable of creating anything amazing not cabo/stone pyramids not lake cities NOTHING.

Jews and witches are evil

Mortimer
09-28-2021, 07:27 AM
If blacks are stupid how they managed to create wakanda space ship pyramids and even a black scientist named Jacob created the evil white people?

Kawaiine
09-28-2021, 07:40 AM
Would I be regarded as “honorary white” according to the apricity standard?

Blondie
09-28-2021, 08:18 AM

Welcome :)

Gauthier
09-28-2021, 08:37 AM

Humanity in general has done many atrocities in the name of their fake gods.

Kawaiine
09-28-2021, 10:04 AM
Welcome :)

What do you refer to? I have already been accepted as “honorary white” in the aprcity?

Blondie
09-28-2021, 10:20 AM
What do you refer to? I have already been accepted as “honorary white” in the aprcity?

You must ask Mortimer about it, he is the king of aryans :thumb001:

Harkonnen
09-28-2021, 06:07 PM

lol whaddaduck. That is interesting way to approach belongings. But I tell you what I'd hang out with these dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGpJ4LFw_Js

Decius
09-28-2021, 06:25 PM
LOL. even saudis are whiter then East Asians

Harkonnen
09-28-2021, 07:27 PM
Finns are not asians, and the modern world was invented by europeans not asians, and saying that trains, cars, seroplanes would not be without firearms it's just laughable. Just because the prehistoric man invented the fire it doesn't mean that the 10000 years old humans invented the spaceship too because of fire invention.
Asians had this gunpowder technology but they didn't do anything with that, in the 19. century they still lived in the medieval age. If chinese would not have had gunpowder then europeans would've invented it later for sure. I don't deny that some thing is based on old non white inventions, but the modern world so almost everything what you see around you was made by white peoples, this is just fact.

Yepp i agree with it :) Basically i like east asians in general, they are polite, intelligent, creative, although i don't like how their society works i mean they are like droids or ants. Also they adopted the civilization very well but they still have some savage behavior for example eating dogs, cats, whale massacre.

I'm just gonna say you see in 20 years who rules the world and who toils in slavepits.

PhenotypeMaster
09-28-2021, 08:07 PM

You sound like a self-hating asian.

Sandis
09-28-2021, 11:16 PM
LOL. even saudis are whiter then East Asians

By skin color Saudis are darker, but genetically Saudis are a bit closer to North Europeans than Uzbeks who are half-Mongoloid.

Komintasavalta
09-29-2021, 12:18 AM
By skin color Saudis are darker, but genetically Saudis are a bit closer to North Europeans than Uzbeks who are half-Mongoloid.

Based on f2 distances between samples in the Human Origins dataset, Lithuanians are closer to Uzbeks than to Saudis:

$ curl -Ls pastebin.com/raw/B1t0ESsj|tr -d \\r|awk -F, 'NR==1{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++)if($i==x)break;next}$1!=x{print$i,$1}' x=Lithuanian -|sort -n|grep -EC5 'Saudi|Uzbek'
.00617 Druze
.00623 Palestinian
.00628 Iranian_Bandari
.00639 Jew_Iraqi
.00645 BedouinA
.00646 Uzbek
.00651 Kurd
.00659 Jew_Georgian
.00660 Jew_Iranian
.00669 Balochi
.00672 Turkmen
--
.00795 Tunisian
.00803 Yemeni_Northwest
.00809 Yemeni_Highlands
.00810 Tatar_Siberian
.00818 Nogai_Stavropol
.00831 Saudi
.00846 GujaratiB
.00894 Jew_Cochin
.00904 Moroccan
.00909 Jew_Yemenite
.00941 Bahun

And the same is true in G25 (even though on G25, Norwegians are a bit closer to Saudis than to Uzbeks):

$ dist()(awk -F, 'NR==FNR{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++)a[i]=$i;next}$1{s=0;for(i=2;i<=NF;i++)s+=($i-a[i])^2;print s^.5,$1}' "$2" "$1"|sort -n|awk '{printf"%."x"f %s\n",$1,$2}' "x=${3-3}"|sed s,^0,,)
$ curl 'https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1wZr-UOve0KUKo_Qbgeo27m-CQncZWb8y' -Lso mas
$ dist mas <(grep Lithuanian mas)|grep -EC5 'Saudi|Uzbek$'
.281 Gujar_Pakistan
.283 Egyptian
.283 Kashmiri_Pakistan
.284 Yemenite_Amran
.285 Nepalese_A
.287 Uzbek
.287 Punjabi_Muslim_India
.289 Tunisian_Berber_Zraoua
.290 Kashmiri_Pakistan_o
.291 Berber_Tunisia_Sen
.292 Bahun
--
.300 Algerian
.300 Tlingit
.301 Yukagir_Forest
.302 BedouinB
.303 Tunisian_Rbaya
.303 Saudi
.307 Mozabite
.310 Yemenite_Mahra
.313 Brahmin_UP
.314 Brahmin_Uttar_Pradesh
.316 Nepalese_B

Dick
09-29-2021, 01:00 AM
Humanity in general has done many atrocities in the name of their fake gods.

Indeed but my point was that christianity civilized most of the world. You don't see Italians watching people get mauled by lions in a stadium anymore.

Sandis
09-29-2021, 06:52 AM
Based on f2 distances between samples in the Human Origins dataset, Lithuanians are closer to Uzbeks than to Saudis.

And the same is true in G25 (even though on G25, Norwegians are a bit closer to Saudis than to Uzbeks).

Correct. I compared them with Norwegians in G25.

Nicolaus
09-29-2021, 07:08 AM
obviously not

RenaRyuguu
09-29-2021, 08:46 PM
No they cannot be considered Caucasian because they adapted in different environments than us. Apparently they have thick straight hair because they lived in the Ice Age or something and that's how their hair became like that. They are also less hairy because underneath layers of fur or whatever they used to heat themselves the gene for hair developed like that but another theory is that idk like the gene randomly occurred for that East Asian look so that's how it just stayed amongst new populations.

mashail
09-29-2021, 10:36 PM
Come on everyone knows that East Asians are obsessed with skin bleaching and whitening creams the poor ones there are way darker than saudi.
but Uzbeks and central asians are naturally light since they have a good amount of caucasian admixture.

mashail
09-29-2021, 10:44 PM
A lot of blonde blue eyed Arab\Kurd\turk\pakistani is not seen as white even tho they look identical to euros so now u want asians to be seen as white ?tbh I guess its impossible!

Tooting Carmen
09-29-2021, 11:14 PM
A lot of blonde blue eyed Arab\Kurd\turk\pakistani is not seen as white even tho they look identical to euros so now u want asians to be seen as white ?tbh I guess its impossible!

(1) Blondes in the Middle East (depending on the country) are no more than 1-3%, and in South Asia well below 1%. (2) Outside Scandinavia, most Europeans aren't blonde either.

Roy
09-29-2021, 11:46 PM
Mortimer creates a thread that actually made me ponder about something ... even if it is unimportant to me.

mashail
09-30-2021, 12:45 AM
(1) Blondes in the Middle East (depending on the country) are no more than 1-3%, and in South Asia well below 1%. (2) Outside Scandinavia, most Europeans aren't blonde either.
Blonde in Syria\Iraq\turkey\Lebanon they ain't the majority ofc but its not rare at all !!and True most blonde people are in Scandinavia.

Tooting Carmen
09-30-2021, 12:51 AM
Blonde in Syria\Iraq\turkey\Lebanon they ain't the majority ofc but its not rare at all !!and True most blonde people are in Scandinavia.

Even in Southern Europe (true) blondes don't exceed 5-10%, let alone West Asia.

mashail
09-30-2021, 01:29 AM
I guess the true blondes in west Asia are mostly kids
https://imgur.com/q8p2H1z
https://imgur.com/UJPGj3v
https://imgur.com/nBpWLD5
South Asia
https://imgur.com/wjs21RZ

Zanzibar
09-30-2021, 03:01 AM
Come on everyone knows that East Asians are obsessed with skin bleaching and whitening creams the poor ones there are way darker than saudi.
but Uzbeks and central asians are naturally light since they have a good amount of caucasian admixture.

Hmm how dark are Saudi on average? Coz I don't think East Asians are way darker since they live in temperate climates that have much colder winters than Saudi Arabians.

Sasaolo68
09-30-2021, 03:17 AM
Hmm how dark are Saudi on average? Coz I don't think East Asians are way darker since they live in temperate climates that have much colder winters than Saudi Arabians.
Going by that logic, how do you explain how siberians are darker than the northeastern europeans? They live at the same latitude, plus almost all of china and japan are on the same latitude of northwest asia...

Zanzibar
09-30-2021, 04:09 AM
Going by that logic, how do you explain how siberians are darker than the northeastern europeans? They live at the same latitude, plus almost all of china and japan are on the same latitude of northwest asia...

Well am discussing about Saudis and East Asians here, not about Siberians and Northeastern Europeans. But okay I'll bite.

Siberians are darker than NE Euros due to them being predominantly Mongoloid indeed. Ok Northwest Asia could be lighter than China and Japan but I'm not sure coz I hardly interact with Northwest Asians in real life except visiting Turkey only once.

However, I don't think Saudis are lighter than East Asians. At most they are around the same skin tone. A lot of Saudis from the pics that I have seen are pretty dark like brown color though. Heck many SE Asians are relatively light skinned despite living in tropical climates their whole lives and often going out into the sun.

Sasaolo68
09-30-2021, 04:15 AM
Well I'm discussing about Saudis and East Asians here not about Siberians and Northeastern Europeans.

Siberians are darker than NE Euros due to them being predominantly Mongoloid indeed. Ok Northwest Asia could be lighter than China and Japan but I'm not sure coz I hardly interact with Northwest Asians in real life.

However, I don't think Saudis are lighter than East Asians. At most they are around the same skin tone. A lot of Saudis from the pics that I have seen are pretty tanned though. Heck even some SE Asians are relatively light skinned despite living in tropical climates their whole lives and often going out into the sun.Well, the Saudi comparison was wrong indeed, i was talking about the Levant and the Anatolia/Caucasus, and coastal North Africans.
Filipinos/Southeast Asians are about the same colour of Saudis, but a bit lighter than Yemenis probably i believe...

Zanzibar
09-30-2021, 04:28 AM
Well, the Saudi comparison was wrong indeed, i was talking about the Levant and the Anatolia/Caucasus, and coastal North Africans.
Filipinos/Southeast Asians are about the same colour of Saudis, but a bit lighter than Yemenis probably i believe...

Okay you might be right. Barely interact with Coastal North Africans, Kavkazians/Caucasians and Turks where I live in real life so I'm not sure. However, I have visited Turkey once and from what I vaguely remember a lot of Turks are fairly light skinned and very western-looking, so they are likely indeed lighter than NE Asians.

Saudis, Omanis (used to live there) and other Gulf Arabs are same skin color as SE Asians. There are however several tanned SE Asians who can be around Yemeni level.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:16 PM

LULZ, no way east asians are labelled as "whites" or "honorary whites" unless morons do it.

East Asians are not white for obvious reasons.

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:19 PM
LULZ, no way east asians are labelled as "whites" or "honorary whites" unless morons do it

I refer to the same level of having the white status due to their socioeconomic status in the western world can be on a par with the white

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:21 PM
I refer to the same level of having the white status due to their socioeconomic status in the western world can be on a par with the white

White means ethnic european/euro-descendant for me, just racial context, any other concept of "whiteness" sounds bs

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:22 PM
…….

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:24 PM
LULZ, no way east asians are labelled as "whites" or "honorary whites" unless morons do it.

East Asians are not white for obvious reasons.

I thought I could pretend myself as white if I don’t reveal my face and location in the apricity. There’s no self-hating content in this phrase.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:24 PM
…….

You can, euro-wannabe MENA self-haters already do It, but they fail

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:28 PM
White means ethnic european/euro-descendant for me, just racial context, any other concept of "whiteness" sounds bs

In South Africa, there was a term “honorary white” (mainly East Asians like Japanese) to enjoy white priorities under the Apartheid era.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:29 PM
In South Africa, there was a term “honorary white” (mainly East Asians like Japanese) to enjoy white priorities under the Apartheid era.

Enjoying white priorities =/= Being White

lulz

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:30 PM
You can, euro-wannabe MENA self-haters already do It, but they fail

Why do you say I’m a self-hater? I refer to myself as I master and understand western culture well and proficient in English, which doesn’t mean I’m a white wannabe. If I don’t reveal my face, would you regard me as an Asian?

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:33 PM
Enjoying white priorities =/= Being White

lulz

That’s what I refer to the term “honorary white” - not born of Caucasian race but can enjoy white priorities.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:35 PM
If I don’t reveal my face, would you regard me as an Asian?

Nope, but would you try to pass yourself as a westerner? dont deny your origins.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:36 PM
That’s what I refer to the term “honorary white” - not born of Caucasian race but can enjoy white priorities.

They should create a better nomenclature instead of "honorary wHiTEs"

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:40 PM
Nope, but would you try to pass yourself as a westerner? dont deny your origins.

No, despite I could pretend myself as white in the cyberworld, I regard myself as someone with both east asian and western side in my mind.

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:47 PM
They should create a better nomenclature instead of "honorary wHiTEs"

I can’t find a term or a phrase to describe myself as someone who can pretend myself as white on an anonymous online forum based on my mastery of western culture.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 01:57 PM
I can’t find a term or a phrase to describe myself as someone who can pretend myself as white on an anonymous online forum based on my mastery of western culture.

Why do you care so much about westerners?

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 01:59 PM
Why do you care so much about westerners?

You can care so much about Far East as an American.

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 02:00 PM
You can care so much about Far East as an American.

Im not yankee

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 02:02 PM
Im not yankee

You’re Brazilian?

Marshall Theodore
12-14-2022, 02:03 PM
You’re Brazilian?

sure, but of european/western stock like many other Brazilian members here.

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 02:07 PM
sure, but of european/western stock like many other Brazilian members here.

I sort of having a westerner’s mind, that’s why I find this website on search engine and become a member here.

Kawaiine
12-14-2022, 02:18 PM
I sort of having a westerner’s mind, that’s why I find this website on search engine and become a member here.

:thumb001:

Blondie
12-14-2022, 03:23 PM

Japanese got this title from Drittes Reich, so they became ehrenarier, but it was just politeness. I dont think that we should use these obsolate nazi terms nowadays. There is no such thing that "social white", that does not exist in West, you will be just a chinese here. No offense but i dont really understand your narrative.