PDA

View Full Version : Classify Mitt Romney(U.S. presidential candidate) and his family

Curtis24
10-25-2011, 04:50 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2ms1row.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/b3pr8z.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2njkoia.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ur9x6r.jpg

BanjaLuka
10-25-2011, 04:53 PM
IMHO Atlantid/Celtic-Nordid :shrug:

I believe he has very progressive features...

Joe McCarthy
10-25-2011, 04:59 PM
He'll be the next POTUS.

Agrippa
10-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Atlantid + Cromagnid influences. Very progressive indeed.

Sikeliot
10-25-2011, 06:40 PM
Very Atlantid.

leisitox
10-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Looks like an atlantid but with a brunn frame. atlantid+CM(brunn), very progressive.

Curtis24
10-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Atlantid + Cromagnid influences. Very progressive indeed.

Do you think his being progressive, will make any difference in how he rules? Or will he just be a puppet?

research_centre
10-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Do you think his being progressive, will make any difference in how he rules? Or will he just be a puppet?

Agrippa means in features not politics.

Curtis24
10-25-2011, 10:01 PM
I know - I"m asking if his progressive racial type may influence the way he runs the country; or will he just do what the businesses tell him to.

research_centre
10-25-2011, 10:02 PM
I know - I"m asking if his progressive racial type may influence the way he runs the country; or will he just do what the businesses tell him to.

Oh, I really don't think that is much of a factor. Let's see what Agrippa's take on the matter is, sorry man I stand corrected.

research_centre
10-25-2011, 10:03 PM
A vast improvement on what the world is looking at now IMHO.

Agrippa
10-25-2011, 10:46 PM

Progressive features are finally the result of physical quality traits being combined with signals for - among other things - intelligent dominance.

Yet, what does that tell you about the psychological traits of a person? Not nothing, something, but not enough.

In the end, like most candidates before, he will be most likely a puppet, a puppet being played and exploited by the Plutocratic masters behind him.

There are only statistical correlations to progressive individual variants or population, no direct ones. This means there is never a guarantee in this respect, that the physical features reflect the psychological ones. In the distant past, both physical and psychological quality features were MORE OFTEN selected together in the higher individual and group selection, but that was rarely a direct, but rather an indirect co-evolution in the widest sense so to say.

He might have great qualities indeed, or he is just a poster boy for the banks, corporations, the Plutocratic Oligarchy. Point is, the physical features make it easier for him to a play a role, to exploit his advantages, that's the main thing.

Or he is no extreme at all, but just a single manipulated and partially corrupted individual, which will be, like said, exploited and probably also blackmailed in the future.

I don't think it will make a big or good difference.

Kennedy, as bad as he was in certain respects, had own plans and ideas, probably he would have made a difference - but he was shot and after that...

Going after what you can read about him, he is even more Zionist manipulated than Obama. Also, every presidential candidate in the current Plutocratic system of the USA is just a beggar, dependent from the banks, corporations, mass media and Plutocratic Oligarchy controlling those networks.

Joe McCarthy
10-25-2011, 10:48 PM
A vast improvement on what the world is looking at now IMHO.

He says he'll complete the border fence and stand up to China. If he does either he'll be the best POTUS in decades.

Money Shot
10-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Classify Mittens Romney?

Easy.

Slimy Liberal Cocksucker.

Pretty self evident, ja?

Agrippa
10-25-2011, 11:08 PM
He says he'll complete the border fence and stand up to China. If he does either he'll be the best POTUS in decades.

Considering the American situation, you would need an as idealistic and intelligent genius as president, with great ideas and public support.

He doesn't come close to that, not even in the American way, for sure not by objective standards.

Even if he would be the better choice of the last decades, and even that is HIGHLY doubtful, it wouldn't be enough, as bad as the American presidents were in the last decades...

Joe McCarthy
10-25-2011, 11:43 PM
Considering the American situation, you would need an as idealistic and intelligent genius as president, with great ideas and public support.

He doesn't come close to that, not even in the American way, for sure not by objective standards.

Even if he would be the better choice of the last decades, and even that is HIGHLY doubtful, it wouldn't be enough, as bad as the American presidents were in the last decades...

The great problem facing America's power position right now is financial, and Romney is a financial wizard. If anyone can fix that problem it is him.

But then you're apparently a fan of JFK. You should be aware that he was perhaps the first POTUS to strongly support civil rights for blacks post-war, as well as being the first POTUS to strongly oppose European colonialism as enacted policy.

op135
10-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Progressive features are finally the result of physical quality traits being combined with signals for - among other things - intelligent dominance.

Yet, what does that tell you about the psychological traits of a person? Not nothing, something, but not enough.

In the end, like most candidates before, he will be most likely a puppet, a puppet being played and exploited by the Plutocratic masters behind him.

There are only statistical correlations to progressive individual variants or population, no direct ones. This means there is never a guarantee in this respect, that the physical features reflect the psychological ones. In the distant past, both physical and psychological quality features were MORE OFTEN selected together in the higher individual and group selection, but that was rarely a direct, but rather an indirect co-evolution in the widest sense so to say.

He might have great qualities indeed, or he is just a poster boy for the banks, corporations, the Plutocratic Oligarchy. Point is, the physical features make it easier for him to a play a role, to exploit his advantages, that's the main thing.

Or he is no extreme at all, but just a single manipulated and partially corrupted individual, which will be, like said, exploited and probably also blackmailed in the future.

I don't think it will make a big or good difference.

Kennedy, as bad as he was in certain respects, had own plans and ideas, probably he would have made a difference - but he was shot and after that...

Going after what you can read about him, he is even more Zionist manipulated than Obama. Also, every presidential candidate in the current Plutocratic system of the USA is just a beggar, dependent from the banks, corporations, mass media and Plutocratic Oligarchy controlling those networks.

In other words, Ron Paul 2012?

op135
10-26-2011, 01:13 AM

He is offering no real extreme solutions to fix this economy, e.g. cutting spending/lowering government, reducing our empire/military, etc. He is more of the same, the same policies that have caused the mess we're in today. Try looking into a candidate who is not persuaded by corporate interests.

Anyway, Brunn-North Atlantid

Magister Eckhart
10-26-2011, 05:16 AM
Frankly, the man looks like a president. That doesn't make him fit for office, but it's worth saying.

Atlantid.

Reminds me of:

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/army-of-darkness.jpg

NeLUi_20Nrg

In fact:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8e/Mitt_Romney.jpg/245px-Mitt_Romney.jpg

http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/102/1024915/army-of-darkness-screwhead-edition-20090915020003601_640w.jpg

Boudica
10-26-2011, 05:26 AM
He looks like a Flip flopper-oid.

Sahson
10-26-2011, 05:49 AM
I hope he doesn't become in power, this guy is unconstitutional. he would go to war without the backing of Congress.

Joe McCarthy
10-26-2011, 05:51 AM
I hope he doesn't become in power, this guy is unconstitutional. he would go to war without the backing of Congress.

No POTUS has gone to war with a Congressional war declaration since FDR. The US hasn't fallen apart as a consequence.

Magister Eckhart
10-26-2011, 06:15 AM
No POTUS has gone to war with a Congressional war declaration since FDR. The US hasn't fallen apart as a consequence.

I would expect nothing else from you, Joe. If you think the US hasn't significantly declined legally and socially since the days of FDR, you're blind. But then again, what does the US Constitution benefit Israel, after all? I suppose you are one of those who considers abiding the Constitution out-moded in light of our bewhiskered allies in Levant.

I wouldn't worry too much. You'll see David Lane memorialised at the Apollo Theatre before you see a Mormon in the White House.

Joe McCarthy
10-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Let's just say I'm more Caesar than Cicero. Any problems the US is having now has little discernable connection to Congressional war powers. The two wars guys like you bitch about the most, the world wars, were entered with war declarations.

Romney is electable. He led Obama by four points in a recent poll.

Boudica
10-26-2011, 08:36 AM
I wouldn't worry too much. You'll see David Lane memorialised at the Apollo Theatre before you see a Mormon in the White House.

You would have thought the same thing 10 years ago in regards to seeing the "president" we have now in the white house.. It seems as if he's pretty popular, idk...

Contra Mundum
10-26-2011, 09:28 AM
He'll be the next POTUS.

Only if the US suddenly reverts back to it's demographics of 1980.

Contra Mundum
10-26-2011, 09:48 AM

Obama has a slight lead over him now. The only reason it's close is because voters are worried about the economy, and most haven't a clue what Romney's solutions are, but as the election drags on, voters will hear Romney calling for tax cuts for the rich and increasing America's bloated defense budget even more. The same things Bush championed, and the same policies that drove the US into massive debt and recession. The last thing Americans want to hear, especially during a weak economy, is more breaks for the rich and more warmongering.

Americans miss the 1990's. Strong economic growth with low inflation, and low deficits, and projected budget surpluses for years ahead. Bush destroyed all of that in a few months. The most destructive President in American history.

Obama is a bad President, but will win reelection because of his solid base of support, and the opposition party is out of touch with reality and not listening to the masses. If the Republican Party doesn't free itself of Neoconservative insanity, then they aren't a good alternative for the American people.

Agrippa
10-26-2011, 09:56 AM
The great problem facing America's power position right now is financial, and Romney is a financial wizard. If anyone can fix that problem it is him.

But then you're apparently a fan of JFK. You should be aware that he was perhaps the first POTUS to strongly support civil rights for blacks post-war, as well as being the first POTUS to strongly oppose European colonialism as enacted policy.

I know that, but for the longer term developments, absolutely crucial is his financial and social position, and he might have been become active and powerful enough to do it, to face the FED-system and tame or even completely reform it.

I mean that was just a hope, but he was the president coming closest to that of all in the last decades.

All others were just puppets - the puppets of certain fractions of the Plutocratic Oligarchy in the USA, nothing more. Same for this puppet...

Joe McCarthy
10-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Leibowitz, what are you on about... Romney's call for increased defense spending is not to wage another war, and he's in the same position - calling for tax cuts in a bad economy - that Reagan was under Carter. Some are even predicting a Reagan-like landslide as Obama continues to look inept on the economy.

Contra Mundum
10-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Leibowitz, what are you on about... Romney's call for increased defense spending is not to wage another war, and he's in the same position - calling for tax cuts in a bad economy - that Reagan was under Carter. Some are even predicting a Reagan-like landslide as Obama continues to look inept on the economy.

Reagan-like landslide? Romney has no chance to win NY, CA, IL and MA like Reagan did. American was 80% non-Hispanic white in 1980, now it's 65%, so Obama's base support is stronger than Carter's was. Carter also lacked the charisma of Obama.

Romney is supported by Neocons, he wants war.

http://mittromneycentral.com/op-eds/2009-op-eds/10222009-iran-biggest-threat-since-soviets/

This op-ed by Mitt Romney appeared online at Human Events on 10/22/2009. It is entitled Iran: Biggest Threat Since Soviets.

The Iranian leadership is the greatest immediate threat to the world since the fall of the Soviet Union, and before that, Nazi Germany.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has gone well beyond the boundary of outrage — beginning with his calculated desecration of history. When he denies the Holocaust, he could care less about history. His point is about the present and the future. His purpose is not merely to deny the Holocaust, but also to deny Israel. He is testing the waters. He wants to know who will object. And how they will register their objection.

That’s why it was so shocking last month when the United Nations gave a platform to a Holocaust-denier who has pledged over and over again that he will wipe out Israel. It was a grotesque moment and another stain on the reputation of the U.N. And congratulations to Prime Minister Netanyahu for having the moral courage to say what needed to be said to those members of the United Nations who stayed to listen to Ahmadinejad — “Have you no shame!”
I will happily agree that the U.N. has done some good in its history. But I will also insist that it has also done terrible damage to the causes it claims to uphold. And on no issue has it been more irresponsible and morally reckless than when considering the fate of Israel.

The Iranian regime threatens not only Israel, but also every other nation in the region, and ultimately the world. It is a repressive regime… an intractable enemy of liberty and human rights… the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism and subversive war. The threat it poses to the world would take on an entirely new dimension if Iran were allowed to become a nuclear power.

Earlier this month, senior staff members of the U.N. nuclear agency concluded in a confidential analysis that Iran has acquired “sufficient information to be able to design and produce a workable” atom bomb. We also learned of a previously secret, illegal uranium enrichment facility that the Iranians had been hiding near Qom.

A nuclear Iran would be a tipping point in the proliferation of nuclear regimes, and yet America still has not taken critical steps to immediately dissuade Iran from its nuclear folly.

At this late stage, I would simply say that it is long past time for America to recognize the nature of the regime we are dealing with. The Iranian regime is unalloyed evil, run by people who are at once ruthless and fanatical. We should stop thinking that a charm offensive will talk the Iranians out of their pursuit of nuclear weapons. It will not. And agreements, unenforceable and unverifiable, will have no greater impact here than they did in North Korea. Once an outstretched hand is met with a clenched fist, it becomes a symbol of weakness and impotence. President Eisenhower said it well: “The care of freedom is not long entrusted to the weak and timid.”

The President of the United States can employ his admiration and good will to actually accomplish something meaningful and real in Iran — comprehensive, withering sanctions, diplomatic isolation, and international support for the forces of freedom within Iran.The people of Iran represent a major source of strength. By and large, they have not been radicalized by their government and clerics; in fact, the regime’s effort to crush the uprising against it has only alienated the people of Iran. They fear economic stagnation and they hate political repression. Most are not seeking a military confrontation with the West. Indeed, most want greater engagement with the West.

And the military option must remain on the table — and that threat needs to be credible. Unfortunately — for reasons that are unfathomable to me — our government has signaled that the military option is effectively off the table. How can that be countenanced when an ally of the United States faces an existential threat?

I don’t pretend for a moment that the course of action to take with Iran is easy or obvious; there are costs to anything we do, but there are even greater costs if we do nothing at all. If we allow Iran under the rule of the mullahs to get a nuclear weapon, it will make the problems America faces today look like a walk in the park.

The clock is ticking, with no real progress to show for the precious time that has already lapsed.

Contra Mundum
10-26-2011, 10:32 AM

Reagan actually increased some taxes as well. Bush didn't, he slashed taxes, and kept them low, and by the end of his second term, the US was on the brink of economic and financial collapse. Tax cuts for the rich and war isn't the solution to America's problems. Good luck to Romney trying to sell that to the American people, he'll need it.

Mordid
10-26-2011, 10:33 AM
I've notice that people who are intelligent tend to be quite progressive, but not necessary always. People who are intelligent can be even primitive and people who are not intelligent can be even progressive. I guess, intelligent speaking, progressive variants are always dominant compared to primitive variants.

As for his racial type, he's indeed pred. Atlantid with Cromagnid influence or could be Tronder, just with somewhat darker pigmentation.

Curtis24
10-26-2011, 05:04 PM
I've notice that people who are intelligent tend to be quite progressive, but not necessary always. People who are intelligent can be even primitive and people who are not intelligent can be even progressive. I guess, intelligent speaking, progressive variants are always dominant compared to primitive variants.

As for his racial type, he's indeed pred. Atlantid with Cromagnid influence or could be Tronder, just with somewhat darker pigmentation.

The most intelligent people seem to be infantile variants, IMO. Borrebies seem to have the highest catchet of geniuses.

Romeny does "look the part", and I think that's the reason why they are running him, as Agrippa said. I think the progressivism effects his personality as he seems very introverted, and the media always criticizes him for not "connecting with the people".

Curtis24
10-26-2011, 05:10 PM

This is worth its own thread. Is there any chance you could give us a long rant on this? :)

CelticViking
01-22-2012, 04:16 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/D1*nxuy077RseAN58yxFurJTvkqR8pBNI9435Zsw6c2pBuHyp1 R9r1r1PXvizP3A81IarTf5KIREalD2-E84k203SyMkhm-R/RomneyDogRoof2.gif

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/3799/original.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Mitt_Romney.jpg

Saruman
01-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Mitt - Atlantid (with stronger Nordid than Mediterranid) with Cromagnid(Brunn?) influences.
Ann - Daloaelid with Borreby tendency and minor Keltic Nordid.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CnVJDJyAXXY/TsL_JIdZkVI/AAAAAAAAA-U/8IhGpk-btT4/s320/ann_romney.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Jeri_and_Ann_Romney.jpg

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/20100104/548a54_romn_01052010.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/045t50q2Fx2a5/350x.jpg

GeistFaust
01-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Mitt Romney: Looks like a North Atlantid-Paleo-Atlantid hybrid, with a bit more North Atlantid, and a Brunn undertone. I could see him fitting into Western/Northwestern England, parts of Wales, and Southwestern Scotland. Overall though the North Atlantid component is strongest.
Ann Romney: Faelid-Borreby combination, but a bit more Faelid, with a Keltic-Nordid undertone. She looks like she could fit into the Eastern/Northeastern parts of England, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, and Scandinavia in general. Both her Faelid and Borreby components seem to be non-stabilized.

Sikeliot
10-17-2012, 02:23 AM
to me he looks very Spanish or Portuguese.

But he's not.

It's the "Atlantic facade" look.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/05/10/Style/Images/mitt_cranbrook_510.jpg?uuid=LGU5qJqlEeGeXUxrJNTkgA http://www.ivy-style.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/youngromneyjpg.pnghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Mitt_Romney,_2006.jpg/220px-Mitt_Romney,_2006.jpghttp://www.nndb.com/people/373/000044241/mitt-romney.jpg

Atlantic Islander
10-17-2012, 02:28 AM
I picked Could pass but not the most typical.

Sikeliot
10-17-2012, 02:29 AM
To me he looks similar to Portuguese people like these;

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/33/53276863_6862b253e5_z.jpg?zz=1

Lemon Kush
10-17-2012, 02:29 AM
He's more Isles looking than Iberian.

Psa31
10-17-2012, 04:01 AM

I agree.

safinator
10-17-2012, 09:10 AM
He looks typical for WASP types.

Toretto
10-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Could pass but not the most typical.

beaver
10-17-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm in this party as well. Rather British look than Iberian.

Flintlocke
10-17-2012, 09:54 AM
He looks what he is, stereotypical yuppie corporate shill.

Allenson
10-17-2012, 06:16 PM
He doesn't scream Iberian to me, no. He could 'pass' though, sure enough.

Lábaru
10-17-2012, 07:04 PM
He can pass but not as a typical Iberian, a long face and dark brown hair doesn't make you look Iberian, examples:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X1QI1bF5mD8/S73NjuWywTI/AAAAAAAAAG4/OfFD9flJ3TY/s1600/Guti,-10-anos-de-blanco.jpg
http://www.mundodescargas.com/2k10/famosos/fernando_llorente/imagenes/fondos/demo1024x768.jpg

these two individuals looks more Iberian than Romney.

this one look English:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/Gordon_Brown_portrait.jpg

aherne
10-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Romney is Aryan-Iberian mix. Aryan element is Germanic. He has stereotypical English features...

Lemon Kush
10-17-2012, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=Lábaru;1116971]He can pass but not as a typical Iberian, a long face and dark brown hair doesn't make you look Iberian, examples:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X1QI1bF5mD8/S73NjuWywTI/AAAAAAAAAG4/OfFD9flJ3TY/s1600/Guti,-10-anos-de-blanco.jpg
http://www.mundodescargas.com/2k10/famosos/fernando_llorente/imagenes/fondos/demo1024x768.jpg

these two individuals looks more Iberian than Romney.

Those two people are not typical Iberians. They are heavily Germanic influenced.

Damiăo de Góis
10-17-2012, 10:12 PM
http://race42012.com/wp-content/design-imgs/bio_mitt_romney.jpg

No

Lábaru
10-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Those two people are not typical Iberians. They are heavily Germanic influenced.

You are American, and from California, your opinion is worthless.

Cristiano viejo
10-17-2012, 11:18 PM
Romney is Aryan-Iberian mix. Aryan element is Germanic. He has stereotypical English features...

Sorry, germanic is aryan, but aryan is not just germanic.

Lemon Kush
10-17-2012, 11:45 PM
You are American, and from California, your opinion is worthless.

What does that have to do with anything? :bored:

Comte Arnau
10-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Could pass, but certainly not typical. Headshape, potruded eye arches, jawline and somehow the haircut style too reveal his non-Iberianness.

Lábaru
10-18-2012, 12:12 AM
What does that have to do with anything? :bored:

not is obvious? I have been all my life in Spain and you on the Mojave Desert 14.000 kilometers away from Iberia, that you quote me questioning the physical features of the Celtiberians is ridiculous.

seneca
10-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Romney very much has the "WASP" look.

Lemon Kush
10-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Says in his biography that he is mainly English with some distant German. Here are his parents http://images.politico.com/global/news/111201_romney_father_ap_328.jpg

Ouistreham
10-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Romney reminds me a lot French anti-UE Gaullist politician Nicolas Dupont-Aignan (a softer Le Pen with more political correctness but much less following), though IMHO he looks neither British nor Iberian.

http://d2623kc4n82juv.cloudfront.net/images/candidats/230x345xnicolasdupotnaignan2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.H3Gd WuduAD.jpg

http://www.interpellation2012.fcpe-asso.fr/images/Nicolas_Dupont-Aignan.jpg

http://www.lecanardacharne.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nicolas-Dupont-Aignan_pics_390.jpg

aherne
10-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Says in his biography that he is mainly English with some distant German. Here are his parents http://images.politico.com/global/news/111201_romney_father_ap_328.jpg

These people look arch-English. Romney's father is Aryan with minor NW European Native influences. He is simply THE stereotypical American Englishman. Romney's mother had French surname (La Font), but apparently she's also of English ancestry:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Lenore_Romney_1970_campaign_commercial.gif
Her looks are generic NW European. Can be English or French.

rashka
10-18-2012, 05:25 AM
His mother has a Western look and I can't picture her as Eastern at all. The pic of her with her husband and son looks very typical French/English. How would you classify her? Atlantid with some Med strain?

seneca
10-18-2012, 05:54 AM
He can pass but not as a typical Iberian
I haven't met many Spanish or Portuguese. But from what I've seen, I've always imagined Spaniards to often look like them. So I don't think Romney looks Iberian.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6e0l3BVMU1ry03n3o1_1280.jpg

http://danisteb.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/o_real_madrid_esteban_granero-1949373.jpg

Apina
10-21-2012, 09:51 AM
He looks more British Islander to me. My first guess would be Irish, though I'm not familiar with his ancestry.

Transmontano
10-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Sometimes some of you guys crack me up.

Cristiano viejo
10-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Could pass, but certainly not typical. Headshape, potruded eye arches, jawline and somehow the haircut style too reveal his non-Iberianness.

Romney me recuerda, por su forma del pelo, quijada etc, a estos dos politicos espańoles

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dZYJf9jadGw/Rquh5LsyY0I/AAAAAAAACDk/TOTFRtI27uY/s400/tomas_gomez.jpg

http://s.libertaddigital.com/fotos/noticias/650/0/tomas-gomez-adelson.jpg

http://medicablogs.diariomedico.com/httpoctubloges/files/2012/10/artur-mas-300x350.jpg

http://lamula.pe/mimula/up-tops/artur-mas.jpg

Yo no creo que encontrar Matts Romneys en Espańa sea algo relativamente dificil, todo lo contrario :)

Rouxinol
10-28-2012, 05:15 PM
http://reason.com/assets/mc/mriggs/MittRomneyProfilePic.jpg http://images.politico.com/global/2012/09/120918_mitt_romney_flags_ap_328.jpg http://media.al.com/wire/photo/mitt-romney-8b4b5e304be08803.jpg http://www.periscopepost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/mitt_romney_at_wordpress_conference.jpg

Stefan
10-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Atlantid/Nordo-Mediterranid with Bruenn influences, a very common type among Anglo-Americans I think. His core component is strongly lepto-dolichocephalic with some very robust features in the facial structure, alluding to cromagnoid.

Rouxinol
10-28-2012, 05:24 PM
http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/28/150893385_480x360.jpg http://media.salon.com/2012/07/annromneyrect01-460x307.jpg http://ezkool.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wife2-294x300.gif http://cache.tcm.ie/media/images/m/MittRomneyWife_large.jpg http://www.trbimg.com/img-503daf6f/turbine/la-et-st-republican-national-convention-review-001/600 http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/14/17/35/3209050/3/628x471.jpghttp:// http://media.salon.com/2012/04/ann_romney_joan-460x307.jpghttp://www.opposingviews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/300x250/featured_image/Aromneypix.png http://blogs-images.forbes.com/billflax/files/2012/04/Jeri_and_Ann_Romney.jpg

Rouxinol
10-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Hope he wins, to get Iran bombed.

Apina
10-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Atlanto-Brunn

Stefan
10-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Borreby - Faelid with Dinaricized Nordid influences(Keltic-Nordid probably.) I would've guessed German. Her father is Welsh, according to Wikipedia.

Her father is definitely somewhere between Keltic-Nordid and North-Atlantid. She must take after her mother, whom I can't find information about.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Edward_Roderick_Davies.jpg

Rouxinol
10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
He doesn't look anything like mom and dad.

http://www.recordpub.com/images/media/20121004/photos/fb8d4c9553fcb36cb7cb4b75cae091e6b1273a1e_craigR.jp g http://www2.tbo.com/mgmedia/image/0/354/233423/florida-craig-romney-2012-22247731jpg/ http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4fedf42069bedd9d0c000014-590/the-candidates-youngest-son-craig-romney-is-another-byu-graduate-and-a-music-lover.jpg http://photos.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2012/09/05/0905HispanicRomney20_t653x653.JPG?345c8960c5484952 b4411b83c62d17f0ae245bc0 http://cdn2.zonafranca.mx/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Craig-Romney-latinos-1670517-444x232.jpg http://mycn2.com/images/2316.jpg http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/30/Politics_0830_CraigRomney_480x360.jpg

jerney
10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
UK

Rouxinol
10-28-2012, 05:40 PM
I think she looks Dutch... Maybe it's her wide face/jaws.

Lábaru
10-28-2012, 05:43 PM
German.

Apina
10-28-2012, 05:52 PM
He looks like Russell Brand to me.

jerney
10-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Is this his son? Weird looking mix imo. I would expect all their kids to come out "Anglo-American" looking tbh

Libertas
10-28-2012, 06:02 PM
That hair type suggests that maybe it's an all-black presidential tussle.

Rouxinol
10-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Is this his son? Weird looking mix imo. I would expect all their kids to come out "Anglo-American" looking tbh

He has more sons, who look normal anglo-american. But this one looks like his mother ****** with someone else.

jerney
10-28-2012, 06:05 PM
He has more sons, who look normal anglo-american. But this one looks like his mother ****** with someone else.

lol yeah. You never know what genetics will produce though, so I'm sure it's pretty possible that it's his son, but he does look suspiciously Latin American influenced, at least in these photos.

Atlantic Islander
10-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Probably from one of his multiple secret wives.

aherne
10-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Looks Iberian with very slight Amerindian influence (typical Spanish Mexican). He resembles his father, so the only possibility is that either his mother was different, or he shows aberrant features not typical at all for Englishmen.

aherne
10-29-2012, 06:03 AM
She looks English. Pred. Faelid.

mysticism
10-29-2012, 06:06 AM
looks german to me

sevruk
10-29-2012, 07:31 AM
looks like true of the Jewish puppet :)

Vojnik
10-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Atlanto Nordid.

Rouxinol
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Looks Iberian with very slight Amerindian influence (typical Spanish Mexican). He resembles his father, so the only possibility is that either his mother was different, or he shows aberrant features not typical at all for Englishmen.

More likely that his father was different. Disagree that he resembles Mitt.

Zenobi Nieświcki
11-30-2012, 06:22 AM
Typical dark-haired British, he'd pass in Britain mostly and in any country that once had a majority British-descent population, like the US, Canada or Australia/NZ.

rhiannon
11-30-2012, 07:09 AM
Okay I'll fess up:

I think Romney is a dickhead.

But he is hot, lol!! I'd bang him if I weren't married...or if he wasn't married or Mormon!:wink

Rouxinol
11-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Okay I'll fess up:

I think Romney is a dickhead.

But he is hot, lol!! I'd bang him if I weren't married...or if he wasn't married or Mormon!:wink

God, you'd bang him? He's old and on Viagra I bet. If I were you I'd pick one his sons (or all of them on a "gangbang"). :D;)

Hurrem sultana
11-30-2012, 10:30 AM
he is good looking

rhiannon
11-30-2012, 10:45 AM
God, you'd bang him? He's old and on Viagra I bet. If I were you I'd pick one his sons (or all of them on a "gangbang"). :D;)
I'm in my 40s...his sons would be too young lol

Hurrem sultana
11-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Many girls in their 20s would not say no either :D he is quite good looking :D

Smeagol
12-17-2013, 02:24 AM
North Atlantid with Cromagnid admixture. He is Progressive

Kalibak
10-29-2022, 08:30 AM
bump
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/12/25/us/politics/romney/romney-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1500w,f_auto,q_auto:best/msnbc/2013_41/22252/morr2F896020-BB19-4B8E-6241-81FAA418E375.jpg
https://www.toledoblade.com/image/2012/02/11/1140x_a10-7_cTC/Mitt-Romney-and-his-girlfriend-Ann-Davies.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Mitt_Romney_in_1965_Brook.jpg/513px-Mitt_Romney_in_1965_Brook.jpg?20200506205412https://static01.nyt.com/images/2007/11/15/us/15romney500.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
https://i.insider.com/502aca506bb3f7f52b00002a?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp