https://i.ibb.co/XssX6Zv/3.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/JxdQRt8/4.jpg

Arūnas
09-28-2021, 04:08 PM
North Pontid, more Slavic than Turkic, ask Travv

travv
09-28-2021, 04:51 PM
North Pontid, more Slavic than Turkic, ask Travv

Yes but with a small clarification she looks more like the ugliest Slavic... sorry I meant Bulgarian Slavic.

The worst look in the 3 pic because she has shithair color and Med looking eyes.

The best look in the last pic because black hair and small eyes.

Overall not my type at all.

Norb
09-28-2021, 05:27 PM
I bet a Romanian member says 'Aryan' :rolleyes:

Jana
09-28-2021, 05:38 PM
She has Circassian vibe to me. North Pontid-Mtebid cline.

PhenotypeMaster
09-28-2021, 08:19 PM
Turks are the most confusing race in the world. They're all ethnically ambiguous.

The only "100% turkish phenotype" turks are people who look like İlkay Gündoğan. You would know straight away that he can only be from Turkey and nowhere else. The ironic part is that he is actually a German, but he is ethnically Turkish.

Hialt
09-28-2021, 08:38 PM
Turks are the most confusing race in the world. They're all ethnically ambiguous.

The only "100% turkish phenotype" turks are people who look like İlkay Gündoğan. You would know straight away that he can only be from Turkey and nowhere else. The ironic part is that he is actually a German, but he is ethnically Turkish.

I saw a Turkish movie several years ago, and it seemed like the cast of main characters was each a rather distinct phenotype, in the sense of either being majorly Persian-looking, to majorly Arab-looking, to majorly "Byzantine" in the face... Kind of like a jumble of different "signature types."

Rainn
09-28-2021, 08:49 PM

I saw a Turkish movie several years ago, and it seemed like the cast of main characters was each a rather distinct phenotype, in the sense of either being majorly Persian-looking, to majorly Arab-looking, to majorly "Byzantine" in the face... Kind of like a jumble of different "signature types."

There are even South Asian and Central Asian looking Turks too. I have a sense that Turkey is actually a land of immigrants where Muslim people from all around the Eurasian continent migrated there in historical times.

Hialt
09-28-2021, 08:54 PM
There are even South Asian and Central Asian looking Turks too. I have a sense that Turkey is actually a land of immigrants where Muslim people from all around the Eurasian continent migrated there in historical times.

Indeed, including Europeans migrating there, in the case of the Galatians of the New Testament, who were evidently Gauls. Would the Eskimo phenotype be there too? Isn't Japanese based on a Turkic language base?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0X5IuU6jA&list=RDMMzYC8C_9v7zM&index=3

Rainn
09-28-2021, 08:56 PM

Indeed, including Europeans migrating there, in the case of the Galatians of the New Testament, who were evidently Gauls. Would the Eskimo phenotype be there too? Isn't Japanese based on a Turkic language base?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0X5IuU6jA&list=RDMMzYC8C_9v7zM&index=3

Is it?

placebo
09-28-2021, 09:08 PM
Central Asian looking Turk, Middle Eastern looking Turk, Southern Euro looking Turk, Northern Euro looking Turk or South Asian looking Turk all the same. They are genetically identical or close to each other.

I look like Central Asian + somewhat South European, my dad looks like Balkan or even Central European, my uncle looks like South European, my mom looks like Middle Eastern (not Beduoin like, like Syrian, Armenian etc.) + maybe somewhat Central Asian, my grandpa looks like pure Kavkaz. Even within a family, diversity can vary, but genetically we are all the same.

travv
09-28-2021, 09:37 PM
Northern Euro looking Turk

Do you mean depigmented Meds?

placebo
09-28-2021, 09:56 PM
Do you mean depigmented Meds?

nope. maybe some users defines depigmented meds as northern european looking but i don’t. there are some northern european looking turks but they're very rare. depigmented meds generally looks ordinary southern european or sometimes central european imo.

Hektor12
09-29-2021, 04:07 AM
I bet a Romanian member says 'Aryan' :rolleyes:Can she pass in England?

Kind of like a jumble of different "signature types."Can she pass as White American?

Edit: Toddy answered with "yes" via rep.

travv
09-29-2021, 06:56 AM
Can she pass in England?

Can she pass as White American?

White Americans are mongrels like white latinos or other new worlders. The OP looks mongrel too so probably she can pass.

I can't belive that you are Turk. You probably like Kivan who was from Brazilizn favelas and suffered from hard OWD.

Hektor12
09-29-2021, 11:00 AM
I can't belive that you are Turk.

Why?

Im a normal Turk and pretty nationalist one. K-Ivan is finished for me when he lied to me with his sock account and attempted to convert this Turanid man into atlantid. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?339135-Turanid-examples&p=7229238&viewfull=1#post7229238

Blondie
09-29-2021, 12:02 PM
north pontid

Immanenz
09-29-2021, 12:08 PM
East Alpine + North Pontid

Mr.G
09-29-2021, 12:10 PM
Pontid + Alpine influence.

Nurzat
09-29-2021, 12:23 PM
I like her friend on 3rd pic, looks very Romanian/Bulgarian/Turkish/Georgian

Hektor12
09-29-2021, 04:50 PM
Thanks for all opinions. I wanted to reveal this after removing pics and it should be understandable, she is my sister.

I think she is Turano-North Pontid with a small Carpathid component, pretty similar to me just a little bir northern shifted version. Our skin and hair colors are the same as well, only difference her eyes are blue and mine are green.

Celestia
09-29-2021, 04:51 PM
darn I just missed it

Hektor12
09-29-2021, 04:52 PM
darn I just missed it

Dont be afraid of hitting me with a pm. (:

travv
09-29-2021, 05:09 PM
I hope her original hair color not that shitcolor on the 3 photo but normal one like in the last pic.

Hektor12
09-29-2021, 05:14 PM
I hope her original hair color not that shitcolor on the 3 photo but normal one like in the last pic.
Medium brown. She was blonde when she was young.

By the way i would ask you about her passing in VUR but after your comments like Slavic, ugly, med etc i assumed she doesnt.

travv
09-29-2021, 06:09 PM
Medium brown. She was blonde when she was young.

By the way i would ask you about her passing in VUR but after your comments like Slavic, ugly, med etc i assumed she doesnt.

She lacks Mongoloid/Siberian influence. Only her black hair in the last pic could be typical here.

Norb
09-30-2021, 05:28 AM
Can she pass in England?

Can she pass as White American?

Can she pass in England as a non Germanic type or a Germanic type? NO!

Hektor12
09-30-2021, 03:41 PM
Can she pass in England as a non Germanic type or a Germanic type? NO!

Of course non-Germanic. Although once you have called me "norse looking" in a PM, i dont think that we have any Germanic ancestry, as we have Turkish parents. Maybe residual %1-2 Germanic from Goths, Vandals etc. at best.