PDA

View Full Version : Classify Nassbean Spanish look alike.

Hasien
10-05-2021, 11:46 PM
I was extremely shocked I thought It was Nassbean.

https://i.ibb.co/7g0kV0x/Screenshot-20210927-223640.jpg

Tooting Carmen
10-05-2021, 11:48 PM
He could be a Moroccan immigrant there.

Hasien
10-05-2021, 11:52 PM
He could be a Moroccan immigrant there.

I really really doubt It, Everytime I switch to Spain I'm hoping to come across Nordics and I see majority more or less guys like him.

Nothing wrong since he's my type but still the TA Ironic you know :rolleyes:

Gallop
10-06-2021, 12:03 AM
Average Latin Americans are seen on Spanish social networks, with sunglasses, face masks, even with filters are obvious to native Spaniards.

Trying to pass them off as Spaniards in international forums makes no sense.

Hamilcar
10-06-2021, 12:07 AM
nassbean looks better let's be honest and this one doesn't look NA enough

Hasien
10-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Average Latin Americans are seen on Spanish social networks, with sunglasses, face masks, even with filters are obvious to native Spaniards.

Trying to pass them off as Spaniards in international forums makes no sense.

Well he could Spanish Latino or Berber even Nassbean said he would mistaking him first as Mexican rather than Spanish.

I think he's Spanish I also don't understand why you guys get upset with your Mediterranean majority you guys are NOT England please understand that.

Hamilcar
10-06-2021, 12:11 AM
Well he could Spanish Latino or Berber even Nassbean said he would mistaking him first as Mexican rather than Spanish.

I think he's Spanish I also don't understand why you guys get upset with your Mediterranean majority you guys are NOT England please understand that.

hahaha the guy literally looks like a sicario and you want to pass him for a spaniard ?

Gallop
10-06-2021, 12:13 AM

It's not about that, it's as easy as a post by a guy who calls himself Hasien creating confusion and trying to create a wrong opinion in others, then from there it's not even necessary to enter into debate his credentials, track record and intentions speak for themselves.

Good evening.

Hasien
10-06-2021, 12:15 AM
It's not about that, it's as easy as a post by a guy who calls himself Hasien creating confusion and trying to create a wrong opinion in others, then from there it's not even necessary to enter into debate his credentials, track record and intentions speak for themselves.

Good evening.

What??? This guy location says SPAIN, what else prove you need? You want me to ask him If he's ethnic Spanish or not? And he says yes what?

Hasien
10-06-2021, 12:16 AM
hahaha the guy literally looks like a sicario and you want to pass him for a spaniard ?

Hes probably says he's In Spain lol

Gallop
10-06-2021, 12:17 AM
In the end we will go to a wedding :p

Blanquito
10-06-2021, 12:24 AM

True, the Spaniards on this forum don't seem to like the idea that many of their countrymen are extremely brown, they always use the argument that the Spanish in question is ''Gypsy'' or ''Latin American'' in these threads already I even saw Spaniards saying that the ''strange Spaniards'' of these threads are ''adopted'' LOL

TheWolf97
10-06-2021, 02:02 PM
Gypsy? Or North African

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Gredos
10-06-2021, 03:55 PM
True, the Spaniards on this forum don't seem to like the idea that many of their countrymen are extremely brown, they always use the argument that the Spanish in question is ''Gypsy'' or ''Latin American'' in these threads already I even saw Spaniards saying that the ''strange Spaniards'' of these threads are ''adopted'' LOL

If there are people who dedicate their lives to searching the internet for "Spaniards" with an Arab, Latin or Gypsy aspect, the normal thing is that 100% of the cases are of Arab, Latin or Gypsy origin.

they are always individual, never groups, I guess it's impossible to find two together.

Cristiano viejo
10-06-2021, 04:27 PM
You are on drugs if you think that guy is Spanish xD

El_Jibaro
10-06-2021, 04:53 PM
What??? This guy location says SPAIN, what else prove you need? You want me to ask him If he's ethnic Spanish or not? And he says yes what?

Yes, and the blacks that you see in Alcorcón are also ethnic Spaniards...